Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Pooped and Peed my pants at Toys R Us

So, got a two in one for you all this time. The first occurred when I was about 5 or 6, the second in the later months of me being 7, maybe a bit closer to my early months of being 8

So, this first one occurred while I was shopping with my mom around Toys R Us. As I was looking at some action figures, and as I shifted to look at another, I felt a pressure subside in my lower gut. I didn't think much of it, until I let out a pretty noisy fart a few seconds after. Me and my mom look at each other, and the next thing I now, I'm brought into the women's room, set on the changing table, asking if I have to go anymore (and if I did, to just let it out, I mean, I had already pooped), and my mom is wiping my stinky butt down. Though, oddly enough, I saw anyone else coming and going, pun not intended (this time), as kind of a blur. Once I was in a fresh diaper, we continued shopping.

Second one was a fun one for me. A big Toys R Us near my house was holding a YuGiOh tournament in its parking lot. As a HUGE fan of YuGiOh, I had to participate, even brought a GX-era Duel Disk. As I dueled with a kid around my age, I began to concentrate more. As I was about to make a move, I felt my bladder release into my diaper. I ended up losing, but even still, I had fun