Favourite Pee Star?

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Quote of the year my sides

I can't say anything other than Dani Picas. She's just so far above every other model, it's ridiculous. 1: She's one of maybe five models I've ever seen who really hold it to their very limit.

On ‎9‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 7:43 AM, aumonier95 said:

She doesn't need to be introduced to you in here, I think : Sinna.

I like Sinna's boldness (and IMO, she's gorgeous too). Her simply stating "I'm going to pee in my pants right now" in the video that she shared here just turns me on. Also, I just saw that her Tumblr has been updated.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Thanks everybody for the suggestions. 

Does anybody know where to find more of the older videos. 

Natalee shut her store down before I could buy any of her videos, it's such a shame. And a lot of others probably have been chased away. 

Natalee was definitely my favorite. The newer content just doesn't seem to do it so much for me anymore. 

• 3 weeks later...

Becky LeSabre, and for one, single, specific video.

In the video, she is talking to the camera like she is making a video for a boyfriend in a long distance relationship.  In her monologue, she is talking about how she's not too sure about this, how she's trying this out just for you.  She then unleashes a forceful gush into her cute little purple shorts, cuts it off because she wants to go when she cums.  She rubs herself, then unleashes about five more gushes as she goes off.  She experiments with the flow a little, then finally lets loose one last piss in her shorts.  The video goes on a few minutes past that point, but usually by this far, I need to change my shorts ?

15 hours ago, Conan007 said:

Melissa and Jennifer from www.Patches.net

Those two were the best. I liked the way that they would dribble a few times before they let loose in their pants and shorts (especially the video when Jen pees her shorts on the top of the stairs).

Of course Sinna is another favorite of mine. I just bought some vids of hers from C4S and IMO, she is the best in this time period.

Edited by PStain
Edit (see edit history)

Wetscarlet,

You are on my list as well. I really like your nerve. Seeing your wet ass in public is very sexy and you always look nice in wet jeans. I purchased nearly all of your first postings on your web site. I liked them. Variety, however, is always nice and maybe that might help. For example your re-wettings are so nice.

I've always thought that a women wearing nearly dry jeans or short shorts to be very sexy. Walking around as though peeing in her pants and then letting them dry, being no big deal.

I also notice more and more about rompers. Maybe wetting your romper or short alls because you find it inconvenient to take it off just to pee. The wet patch might go unnoticed or so you think. Never discount the effect panty lines have on your viewer. Peeing into a nice pair of panties is so sexy.

I've always loved stockings, garter belts and heels on ladies, especially if they are worn with a nice pair of cream colored full bottomed panties. If the garter belt is worn over the panties or control style briefs it may to difficult to take them down "just to pee". Thus the resultant yellow stain on a ladies butt.

If I have to pick just one, she doesn't have videos that I know of. Suzi, hands down. I still have a major hard on for that saucy cunt. Incredibly daring wettings and what a great ass! 

The 2 girls from Real wetting, I think they are Audrey and Nathalie, are awesome.

Several of David North's models are smoking hot pissers.

...And any chick from LoveWetting, OMG.

Suzi-profile.bmp

• 1 month later...

I love models that DO NOT act like they are enjoying their desperation but in fact seem like they are in agony and want to go ASAP. My favorites are Snuppa, B2B models Jayne, Beverly and Jasmine, Ineed2pee Candi and Selene, and finally our very own WetScarlet511. I also like Emma from the videos in "her" room where she is on the phone and the other where her bathroom is being worked on by a plumber.

Edited by Jwjw (see edit history)
  • 2 years later...
On 5/14/2018 at 8:47 PM, Bulge_Lover said:

Every day. Every single god damn day I regret not saving that video when I had the chance. Now it seems to be gone from the internet. The pain of a niche fetish.

I also saw one video from MeliKitten few years ago. It was one of the best omo videos I've ever seen. I also didn't saved that and I regret it. She was at the mall with some friend all day and she drank a lot, but didn't peed. The they returned to the friend's house and she was extremely desperate. In the end she completely lost control. I've never seen anybody lost control this much. Thankfully I've recently found this last part on Twitter, but I would love to have full version.

• 5 weeks later...