Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Omo (or just Kinky) Dating Site

Guest GoTeamVenture

Guest GoTeamVenture

So I know that this site is not meant for dating, and I'm not suggesting that it should be.

But does anyone know about an app (Something like Tinder) for fetishists?

I would say Fetlife (I hope mentioning it doesn't violate any rules) site is closest to what I have in mind and dating there is perfectly fine, but fetish dating is very complicated by many reasons unless you have some mainstream fetish, and omorashi is certainly not the common one. I've noticed that even most of the fetish inclined people (at least in my local area) find anything related to pee disgusting and refuse to do anything involving it. I've been there for a couple of months only but so far not finding any local women or couples who would be even remotely into pee holding/desperation or wetting and would actually want to connect and possibly meet in person.

At least for German speaking areas (Germany, Austria, Switzerland) I may recommend 'Joyclub'. However, also there the wetting and Desperation Thing is only a very rare and minor Thing, they do have at least a rather active pee Scene. So, those who are Germany speaking might consider to check this place. I am ther quite some time and made at least some interesting contact. WIth regards to real peaple Meeting it depends certainly on your own mute...

1 hour ago, WetG/F said:

Peesearch used to be great for dating, but that was back in the old days when it was free, before somebody realised there was money in wetting.

I remember Peesearch actually used to be great and was very active forum. Unfortunately recently it seems to be quite dead with a very little activity and very small amount of people actually posting anything.