Sign In

female Snuppa. (Request)

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

She is/ was the most beautiful girl and I want to marry her. As well as Naomi from Love Wetting. I would do anything to be friends with either of these girls! So, if either of you are reading this, co

I wounder if anybody have the rest of this set? Or maby more set ore video when snuppa shows panties

Found these two. Thought you guys might like them 

Posted Images

5 hours ago, amaron32 said:

It seems to be the same person who later filmed bluewetting, as the house is the same, but with a new girl who was great in her own ways but not quite like snuppa

Yes amaron32

You are quite right when you say this, it is the same GUY and the same house.

PS. amaron32  I will see what I have regarding image sets, I have a lot of pictures/photos but the numbers to the sets mean nothing to me and don't know what they are. Sorry

7 hours ago, Dravid61+ said:

Yes amaron32

You are quite right when you say this, it is the same GUY and the same house.

PS. amaron32  I will see what I have regarding image sets, I have a lot of pictures/photos but the numbers to the sets mean nothing to me and don't know what they are. Sorry

On 8/3/2018 at 10:45 AM, tupami said:

Never even heard of these photosets, i would love to see them!

Here is an image of how I received the image sets. I thought they were organized that way from the snuppa website itself but perhaps not

snuppasets.JPG

On 8/5/2018 at 6:45 PM, amaron32 said:

Here is an image of how I received the image sets. I thought they were organized that way from the snuppa website itself but perhaps not

snuppasets.JPG

Thats way more photos than ive ever seen of her! 

I would be really grateful if you or someone else who has them all could upload them!

• 6 months later...
On 5/19/2018 at 4:17 PM, EvilTwin said:

Pure speculation on my part, but a little while after she stopped, Bella appeared on the net, with the same guy behind that website. I imagine she was his girlfriend, they broke up, and he found another girlfriend that was into the same thing, and he continued business with her.

As to why Bella stopped, I don't know. Two of the best models ever, IMO.

Do you have any pictues of bella or snuppa

On 2/26/2019 at 11:20 PM, Dravid61+ said:

This is fake news as far as I am aware, I have not  heard or seen anyone new doing the same business with him.

What do you mean, “fake news”? I said it was speculation, but it is a fact, I believe, that the same guy first ran “Snuppasite” and later “Bluewetting”, both sites featuring only one model. I don’t think it’s a leap to believe that both girls were his girlfriend at the time?

Anyway, poor form just announcing “fake news” when I specifically say it’s speculation, and without backing your statement with counter facts. 

It’s not like it’s that big a deal anyway...

33 minutes ago, EvilTwin said:

Anyway, poor form just announcing “fake news” when I specifically say it’s speculation, and without backing your statement with counter facts. 

It’s not like it’s that big a deal anyway...

Oh its pure speculation here, I have a lot of information on all three of them which is a fact here. Yes one of them was his girl friend and lived with him.

But I am not going to say anything about this to protect the people in question here, so yes it is a big deal. 

On 3/3/2019 at 11:57 PM, Dravid61+ said:

Oh its pure speculation here, I have a lot of information on all three of them which is a fact here. Yes one of them was his girl friend and lived with him.

But I am not going to say anything about this to protect the people in question here, so yes it is a big deal. 

Good for you, still don’t see the big deal...

To my knowledge Snuppa stopped because her partnership with the producer broke down + somebody found out who she was IRL, and got unpleasent towards her. 
Last thing I heard was that she is happily married, and have gotten 3 kids. And obviuosly that she will never be making movies again. 

She is still to this day my all time favourite omorashi performer.

• 6 months later...
On 5/21/2018 at 6:26 AM, Anubis said:

I have to agree with this. They are definitely some gorgeous ladies, but desp k seems a bit too obsessive.

Hmmmm, only just seen these replies. I was kinda joking, well sort of, like ya know? 😂

Sort of got my very own pee mate and lover now though who is unbelievably sexy and hot. A great lover, friend and partner too. I'm a very happy man !

On 9/27/2019 at 3:43 PM, amasonbo1 said:

How do I save the album to my vk profile? (Or even download it)

In a browser like FF you can right click and go to Page Info, then click the media tab, select all and download. This will download all media files on the page (some videos it will have trouble with if they've secured it via blobs/session validation, ect). For sites like VK this method works without any fancy scripting. See attached for the snuppa images.

snupa.zip

I believe I may have everything that snuppa put out both pics and videos, although I cant be too sure, I bought all of her DVDs and was a member of her active sites while they existed.  I have approx. 97 pic sets (although some may be duplicates if name changed on them) and 104 videos, these were from over 10 years ago.  if there is a special set or video your looking for and it matches name I have for it I can try to upload it. also a pic or vidcap may help but I don't have a lot of time to hunt through my collection  by description for a particular  set or clip with a different name. I also looked at the number of snuppa sets I have gotten off on this forum over the years and 98 clips have been posted already  (unsure if any are duplicates under a different name). I could try to  compare what has already been posted to my collection  and see if I find any that have NOT already been posted and post those when I get time.

bedwet 05-09-2004.zip

5 hours ago, wetgod61 said:

I believe I may have everything that snuppa put out both pics and videos, although I cant be too sure, I bought all of her DVDs and was a member of her active sites while they existed.  I have approx. 97 pic sets (although some may be duplicates if name changed on them) and 104 videos, these were from over 10 years ago.  if there is a special set or video your looking for and it matches name I have for it I can try to upload it. also a pic or vidcap may help but I don't have a lot of time to hunt through my collection  by description for a particular  set or clip with a different name. I also looked at the number of snuppa sets I have gotten off on this forum over the years and 98 clips have been posted already  (unsure if any are duplicates under a different name). I could try to  compare what has already been posted to my collection  and see if I find any that have NOT already been posted and post those when I get time.

bedwet 05-09-2004.zip

Do you think you could post all of it here in a .zip for download?