Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Diapers in Space?! (a game I found)

A beautiful little game where you're a cartoon female operative/astronaut who's mission is to fix some stuff on Mars. There's no ending to this game really except for you just keep going until you get a bad end. Throughout your mission, you're gonna get facetimed by your boyfriend back on Earth constantly and you'll have to manage your bladder and bowels so that you won't have an accident in front of him. There's no male diaper art but there is male diaper dialogue stuff.

Currently, there's only one minigame in this game (though there might be more in the future). This game is pretty short but it can be pretty fun and challenging too. Check the tags for gag warnings and enjoy: https://princessaika.itch.io/messages-from-mars 

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...

Ok, this is driving me crazy. I've been coming back to this game periodically because, for whatever reason, it really turns me on. HOWEVER. A while ago I managed to get to the point where the boyfriend was making you go in your diaper when you reach full arousal level (i.e., you were masturbating for him) and now I cannot figure out how to get back to that. Has anybody else played this game obsessively enough to figure out how to get to that stage?

Edit: ah never mind, I figured it out

Edited by kochel428 (see edit history)