Sign In

The Library: A Choose Your Own Omorashi Adventure

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You can’t believe the mess you’ve got yourself into. There is just no way you can hide what has just happened. What are you even going to say? You successfully fight your worst instincts to run from t

Finally the long delayed sequel to The Library begins. The Library can also be read as a traditional narrative. I'll aim for weekly updates over the next three months. Thanks for reading!  

You drink only some of your beer. Shauna’s wine is long gone and she looks slightly annoyed, or maybe just bursting. ”Look, I’m really sorry but I’m dying. I know you haven’t finished but do you

Hooray, a new entry! It would be sensible to go now, and Shauna only said "If" we were going to the bar. We should go with her to the bathroom so that she knows where we are going - Page 5.

2 hours ago, WaityKaty said:

You know, I do actually plot out a fair bit of stuff that only makes it into the story in little asides like that. Or not at all. Iceberg theory and all that. ?

And ‘Felicity’! Dang that one was a while ago. I never really worked out why people liked her, I wrote her as a woman I didn’t like much. ? I did like that line though!

I'm starting to read fiction more thoroughly these days, probably because work/life commitments mean I don't get through the 2-3 books a week that I used to (it's honestly more like 2-3 a year, which is pretty poor ?). It's surprising how much detail can be missed even though you still get the gist of the sentence, paragraph, etc.

Another little throwaway piece I liked was Clare calling out Cal's lie at the end of 'The House Party'. Seems I'm a sucker for gentle M/F teasing/embarrassment.

Edited by remos6 (see edit history)
10 minutes ago, remos6 said:

I'm starting to read fiction more thoroughly these days, probably because work/life commitments mean I don't get through the 2-3 books a week that I used to (it's honestly more like 2-3 a year, which is pretty poor ?). It's surprising how much detail can be missed even though you still get the gist of the sentence, paragraph, etc.

Another little throwaway piece I liked was Clare calling out Cal's lie at the end of 'The House Party'. Seems I'm a sucker for gentle M/F teasing/embarrassment.

I’ve found the trick with a busy life is to only read books I’m really into. I’m not reading the best of books now, but they are at least getting read!

The line in “The House Party’ was actually a set-up for a planned second story. It didn’t get much attention though so I never wrote it. I really liked Clare and her relationship with Cal so that was a bit of a disappointment. :) 

2 hours ago, WaityKaty said:

I’ve found the trick with a busy life is to only read books I’m really into. I’m not reading the best of books now, but they are at least getting read!

The line in “The House Party’ was actually a set-up for a planned second story. It didn’t get much attention though so I never wrote it. I really liked Clare and her relationship with Cal so that was a bit of a disappointment. :) 

A shame really - they would have been fun characters to play with. Remind me that  I must really get around to putting pen to paper (proverbially ?) on some of the story ideas that I have been kicking around for a while.

Buying a drink first it is! I swear it’s like you guys want to wet yourselves! 

You head over to the bar and are served quickly, wine for Shauna and a beer for you. Apparently their glasswear is still German. It comes in an oversized stein. You don’t spot any free tables, though maybe there are some out the back, so you just wait at the bar, sipping your drink and wishing you could have a pee.

Shauna doesn’t take too long.

”The line at the ladies is too long. We are going to have to go back to my place.” She says calmly and bobs at the knees as she picks up her drink and swallows half of it in a gulp.

”Come on!” She waves a hand at your in a circular motion, “I’m bursting. Finish your drink.”

You don’t really want to. It’s nice beer and you paid for it but more liquid isn’t a great idea. But Shauna might feel guilty and worry you are mad at her if you just leave. Also you could probably still go to the restroom, just because the ladies’ line is long...

To emulate Shauna and skull your beer turn to page 11

To drink some of your beer turn to page 17

To just leave without drinking turn to page 4

To go to the bathroom turn to page 20

I feel like an option that allows us to let her know we have to use the bathroom, before going, would be a useful option to include (but I doubt a lot of us would choose that one anyway... where's the fun in that?). She might insist that we hold it, possibly, but it could be interesting. Since there isn't an option like that...

I choose page 17. Gulping it all down will cause a wetting for sure!

Ah 'skulling' (or 'downing' as they say round my way) - an ability that I seem to have left behind after graduation.

It would be unfair of us to try to go when Shauna has not had the opportunity, especially since she has been holding for longer than we have. She was willing to take on more liquid, so it is right that we should do likewise. However, 'skulling' is risky and could lead to embarassing ourselves in front of Shauna (...again ?) so instead we should drink just enough.

*Turns to page 17*

57 minutes ago, WaityKaty said:

Buying a drink first it is! I swear it’s like you guys want to wet yourselves! 

How much do you believe in the sanctity of player choice Katy? Would you allow us to achieve a "bad ending" by always taking the option to pee at the earliest available opportunity, or is the final destination pre-determined and we are merely choosing the route by which we get there?

I will admit to playing Devil's advocate on several occasions thus far, but as you have said I think that a number of us already have a particular path in mind ?

P.S. I second Anubis' suggestion of an option to admit our need to Shauna

5 minutes ago, remos6 said:

*Turns to page 17*

How much do you believe in the sanctity of player choice Katy? Would you allow us to achieve a "bad ending" by always taking the option to pee at the earliest available opportunity, or is the final destination pre-determined and we are merely choosing the route by which we get there?

I will admit to playing Devil's advocate on several occasions thus far, but as you have said I think that a number of us already have a particular path in mind ?

P.S. I second Anubis' suggestion of an option to admit our need to Shauna

If you aren’t keen to know the answer to Remos6’s question skip this post guys :)

Agency is a topic I’ve been exploring over my interactives. Sometimes I’ve made a sandbox where you can easily get a “bad ending”, sometimes the story is “on tracks”. Once I incorporated chance.

This one is on partial tracks. There are multiple endings but not as many as the choices offered imply. 

3 minutes ago, WaityKaty said:

If you aren’t keen to know the answer to Remos6’s question skip this post guys ?

Agency is a topic I’ve been exploring over my interactives. Sometimes I’ve made a sandbox where you can easily get a “bad ending”, sometimes the story is “on tracks”. Once I incorporated chance.

This one is on partial tracks. There are multiple endings but not as many as the choices offered imply. 

There are so many interesting ways that a person can do an interactive and so many ways they can end. The number is limited only by the extent of our imagination. It's interesting that you have planned ahead for the possibility of multiple endings, even if there is only a few of them and it will be fun to see where our choices take us.

25 minutes ago, WaityKaty said:

If you aren’t keen to know the answer to Remos6’s question skip this post guys ?

Makes sense to me. I have to say that given the 'genre' and nature of the audience the 'half-way house' approach seems the best fit to me, however the Groundhog Day-style option does allow for a sandbox-type story to reach a satisfying ending also, if only eventually. It can be interesting to find out about which potential possibilities were left unexplored after the ending is reached too.

Sam

You drink only some of your beer. Shauna’s wine is long gone and she looks slightly annoyed, or maybe just bursting.

”Look, I’m really sorry but I’m dying. I know you haven’t finished but do you mind if we make a move?” Shauna says.

You agree, of course, and leave your half drink beer on the bar as you leave.

Shauna is markedly less chatty than usual on the walk back to her place.

Which is a shame because you would rather like a distraction from your own steadily growing urge to pee. 

It’s probably only a fifteen minute walk, normally, but it’s taking a lot longer tonight. Walking with Shauna when she needs to pee is like going for a walk with a tortoise. A tortoise with three legs. 

This is becoming a problem.

There aren’t any great options for Shauna, nowhere is open and there is minimal cover. She’s just going to have to wait till she gets home. You on the other hand...

To try to hurry her along turn to page 16

To pee on a bush turn to page 22

To wait quietly turn to page 25

Thanks to everyone for your detailed responses! I’m having a lot of fun with this story. :)

On 6/20/2018 at 10:07 AM, Anubis said:

There are so many interesting ways that a person can do an interactive and so many ways they can end. The number is limited only by the extent of our imagination. It's interesting that you have planned ahead for the possibility of multiple endings, even if there is only a few of them and it will be fun to see where our choices take us.

Somewhere fun :p I’m not going to lead you on for months! 

On 6/20/2018 at 10:17 AM, remos6 said:

Makes sense to me. I have to say that given the 'genre' and nature of the audience the 'half-way house' approach seems the best fit to me, however the Groundhog Day-style option does allow for a sandbox-type story to reach a satisfying ending also, if only eventually. It can be interesting to find out about which potential possibilities were left unexplored after the ending is reached too.

I ran repetitions of the same story in “One last time”. Which went really well. And then promptly subverted that concept in “Don’t pee your pants”. :) My current device makes linking a hassle, links are under the about me tab on my profile, if anyone is interested. 

I’ve found sandboxes, “Biography”, and especially “The Book” to be hard going on myself. I probably won’t do another sandbox.

On 6/22/2018 at 6:14 AM, Duarg said:

I really am enjoying this story, there isn't enough male omorashi I think, and it's all really well written too! Keep up your good work for us omo fans if not for yourself!

Thanks! I do mostly write for you all. And the nice self-esteem boosty comments ?

Alright, off to page 25! It would be rude to try and rush her along or pee on a bush while she has to hold it. We can get through this.

4 hours ago, WaityKaty said:

Thanks! I do mostly write for you all. And the nice self-esteem boosty comments ?

You do great work. The stories you've shared are very much deserving of those self-esteem boosters.

Edited by Anubis
LOL I meant to say bush earlier and I typed 'push' (see edit history)

Peeing on a bush would really be twisting the knife at this point, and certainly wouldn't endear us to Shauna. Hurrying her along would only serve to frustrate her further (and is contrary to the desires of the reader ?). Therefore the only option is to wait quietly in sympathy with her situation.

*turns to page 25*

36 minutes ago, WaityKaty said:

Somewhere fun ? I’m not going to lead you on for months! 

Good to know, I think the tension would be too much to bear by then ? My mind's already tied itself in knots over all the possible permutations of the next chapter of ITYSJPYP.

Sam