Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The Library: A Choose Your Own Omorashi Adventure

Who just realized that she didn't actually change the freaking title of this story to something plot appropriate? This girl. Whatever. ?

You figure you can just go when you need to. You are at the end of an aisle so you aren't going to be putting anyone out. And waiting till the end of the movie is probably a bad idea. There will potentially be a line and you don't do well in lines when you really need to pee. Going mid-movie should be an easy stroll in and out.

You settle back in your rigid chair and go ahead and polish off the rest of your drink. Fizzy and sweet. 

When the movie has been on for nearly an hour, and since your bladder is now officially bursting, you decide that it is a socially acceptable time to make a quick trip to the restrooms. Just before you get up Burke puts his face near a tank and one of the creatures suddenly slams against the inside wall of the tank. It's a pretty effective jump scare that you had completely forgotten was coming. You jump in your seat and to your horror your full bladder releases for a moment. Your crotch feels a distinct warmth before you regain control.

Shit. That's not good. You look down but can't see anything in the near darkness.

To go to the restroom immediately turn to page 2

To work out how much damage you've done to your pants before you get up turn to page 17

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You can’t believe the mess you’ve got yourself into. There is just no way you can hide what has just happened. What are you even going to say? You successfully fight your worst instincts to run from t

Finally the long delayed sequel to The Library begins. The Library can also be read as a traditional narrative. I'll aim for weekly updates over the next three months. Thanks for reading!  

You drink only some of your beer. Shauna’s wine is long gone and she looks slightly annoyed, or maybe just bursting. ”Look, I’m really sorry but I’m dying. I know you haven’t finished but do you

You carefully slide a hand underneath yourself without drawing Shauna's attention, hoping for the best. The seat is dry. So are the back of your pants. Thank goodness, the leak mustn't have been that bad.

You certainly aren't going to sit around waiting for the next jump scare though. The bathroom isn't hard to find. Though it is fairly small and unisex. There is probably a queue before or after shows. But not now. You shut yourself in a stall, unzip, and pee for what feels like half an hour. It's such a relief you barely want to be finished.

After you are done peeing you inspect your pants more thoroughly. Your underwear has a decent wet patch and the area around the zipper of your pants is a little damp. Though since you wore black it isn't at all visible. You know from experience that amount of wetness will dry out in about an hour. Phew. For a moment there you thought this date had gone spectacularly badly. 

You head back to the movie and enjoy the rest of it in comfort. More or less. By the end you have to pee again. Stupid giant drink! Why did you drink that much?

"It never gets old does it?" Shauna talks to you about "Aliens" as the theater empties out into the lobby.

You look toward the bathroom, people are heading that way but you should probably pee again. Just to be safe. Though Shauna might think that weird? Actually... why doesn't she need to pee?

To pee before leaving the theater turn to page 7

To wait until later turn to page 13

*Turns to page 7*

I love the little titbits that suggest a depth beyond the bounds of this story - "You know from experience that amount of wetness will dry out in about an hour". Reminds me a bit of the "Less often than I've brought a tin of tuna. More often than I've bought a tin of snails." line from 'Felicity'.

Edited by remos6 (see edit history)
  • 2 weeks later...

Sorry for taking ages guys. I’ve been a bit busy. :( I think 13 won... we’re going with that.

You can just pee back at Shauna’s place. You wonder if she’ll invite you in. It’s still early, not even 9, but there are certain expectations when being invited in after a date. Not that you expect anything. This is barely even a date, really.

You leave the cinema together and start to walk back to her house. The cold night air hits you like a mace. You instantly regret not peeing at the theatre. 

“Ugh!” Shauna complains, “I’m instantly regretting not peeing at the theatre!”

”Are you alright?” You ask.

”Mrmm.” She responds non commitially, “Do you mind if we stop at a bar on the way home? There’s a decent one about halfway I sometimes go to. Though not this late. I’m not really a bar girl, you know?”

The school librarian doesn’t club? Not a shock. And you certainly don’t mind the opportunity to pee earlier than you had been expecting.

The Red Baron was at one stage a German themed establishment, apparently, it seems pretty generic to you walking in. Generic but busy.

”If you’re going to the bar can you get me a glass of Malbec?” Shauna asks and bobs on the spot, “I’m off to the restroom real quick.”

You do need to pee rather noticeably, you could probably just go now if you wanted, or get a drink (and Shauna’s) and pee later.

To go to the bathroom now turn to page 5

To go to the bar turn to page 18

On 5/30/2018 at 6:09 PM, remos6 said:

*Turns to page 7*

I love the little titbits that suggest a depth beyond the bounds of this story - "You know from experience that amount of wetness will dry out in about an hour". Reminds me a bit of the "Less often than I've brought a tin of tuna. More often than I've bought a tin of snails." line from 'Felicity'.

You know, I do actually plot out a fair bit of stuff that only makes it into the story in little asides like that. Or not at all. Iceberg theory and all that. :) 

And ‘Felicity’! Dang that one was a while ago. I never really worked out why people liked her, I wrote her as a woman I didn’t like much. :p I did like that line though!

On 5/31/2018 at 1:47 AM, Pilly Christal said:

Page 13 - Shauna has to go too, I think, so we will have to wait until she goes

Uh huh. But good plan? *shrug*