Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The Library: A Choose Your Own Omorashi Adventure

Finally the long delayed sequel to The Library begins. The Library can also be read as a traditional narrative. I'll aim for weekly updates over the next three months. Thanks for reading!

You glance at the clock flickering in the middle of your peeling dashboard as you pull up in front of 12 King St; 6:37. Fuck. You were meant to meet Shauna at her house seven minutes ago. Like most teachers she's got a real thing about punctuality. Turning up late is not the best way to start a date but your day has been hectic and you barely had time to make yourself look presentable. You are just going to an old movie at the independent cinema near Shauna's place so you didn't overdress, just a minimally creased red and black checked button-up shirt, a pair of black slacks, dress shoes. You had a very quick shave with your electric razor and brushed your teeth for a good thirty seconds. It isn't until you are driving over that you even notice you forget your traditional preemptive pee. It's fine, you can just go at the cinema. It wouldn't do to wet yourself it front of Shauna! Again. You still can't believe she asked you out after the embarrassing incident in the library. 

She answers the door less than ten seconds after you ring the doorbell. She already has her handbag over her shoulder and is clearly ready to go. You knew she would be.

"Hey you." She smiles, "I was beginning to think you were standing me up!" She's says it as a joke but it's also clearly a comment on your continued lack of punctuality.

You casually apologize and explain how crazy your day was during the walk back down her garden path. The conversation flows naturally and without pause the whole twenty minute walk to the cinema. 

When you arrive there is a bit of a queue to buy tickets. There is only one little old lady behind the desk and she seems a bit overwhelmed by the number of people who have turned out today.

"Who knew Aliens was so popular, right?" You say.

"Well it was the greatest movie of 1986." Shauna kids.

"Not Pretty in Pink?" You say picking the second best John Hughes screenplay of that year. 

"Pretty in Pink!" Shauna is outraged and begins to explain the "problems" with Pretty in Pink.

The line crawls. Your bladder is nagging you. You definitely should go before the movie. Would it be unacceptably rude to ask Shauna to get the tickets while you go pee? Will she think you are trying to get out of paying? Should you give her money? Ugh. No. That isn't an option.

To go to the restroom now turn to page 24

To wait until after you have bought the tickets turn to page 9

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You can’t believe the mess you’ve got yourself into. There is just no way you can hide what has just happened. What are you even going to say? You successfully fight your worst instincts to run from t

Finally the long delayed sequel to The Library begins. The Library can also be read as a traditional narrative. I'll aim for weekly updates over the next three months. Thanks for reading!  

You drink only some of your beer. Shauna’s wine is long gone and she looks slightly annoyed, or maybe just bursting. ”Look, I’m really sorry but I’m dying. I know you haven’t finished but do you

Well we are all in agreement! 

The gentleman at the front of the line looks like he might have been eligible for a seniors' discount when the movie first came out. He pays in pennies and the lady behind the counter double counts them. You probably had time to go pee and get back before Shauna had reached the front of the line.

"Hey!" Shauna has exhausted her objections to "Pretty in Pink", "Do you mind if I duck to the restrooms real quick before the movie?"

You can hardly say no. Shauna assumes you aren't going to say no. "I'll meet you back here!" She calls out from halfway across the lobby. Super. It's fine. You can go later.

You wait for ages. The movie was meant to start five minutes ago by the time you finally buy the tickets. Only a few dollars each. Shauna is a cheap date. Apparently this theater doesn't sell snacks or drinks. You could have done with one. Shauna still isn't back.

She did tell you to wait here. But maybe the line for the ladies' was extra long? You might still be able to have a quick pee before she gets back to the lobby. Of course that raises the chance of not being able to find each other if she comes back while you are gone.

To go to the restroom now turn to page 15

To wait for Shauna turn to page 6

Tight 4-3 vote this time. In my personal life I don't like people moving from where we agreed to meet. It drives me insane when my husband wanders off to go looking for me when we had an agreed meeting spot! 

You are torn by indecision and take a few steps toward the corner around which you saw Shauna go earlier, and presumably are home to the cinema restrooms, but ultimately decide to wait for her where you agreed to meet instead. The queue to buy tickets has completely abated and the lobby all but cleared out by the time Shauna power-walks around the corner with a wide smile and two extra-large cups of soda.

"I got a lemonade and a cola." She beams, "I didn't know which one you prefer. And sorry I took so long. You wouldn't believe the line for the restroom! Insane. Come on, I'm pretty sure the movie has already started and they don't do previews here." Apparently the concession stand is also around that corner.  

Before you have time to cut in you are holding a drink and Shauna is pulling you by the hand in the direction of the theater itself. You don't want to let go of her hand and it would be rude to go to the bathroom now. You can always step out during the session if and when you need to. It's fine.

It's not exactly a multiplex. The chairs are literally just random chairs sitting in rows in front of a blank white wall on which the movie is projected. You snag a couple of seats at the end of a row.

"It's a cute cinema, right?" Shauna whispers so as not to interrupt the movie for other people.

It's a something cinema alright. Though you are surprised to find that you fall into the movie easily. After a while you realize that you have been drinking more than the few courtesy sips of soda you'd originally planned on taking. It's bottled soda poured into cups, not post-mix. If you are going to make it to the end of the movie you had better stop. Or you could just go pee now? Or you could just keep drinking when you feel like it and slip out of the session when you really have to.

To go to the restroom now turn to page 14

To stop drinking and wait till the movie is over turn to page 4

To keep drinking and pee if/when you need to turn to page 21

If it were me the soda would have been gone within the first ten minutes, ellowell. This guy appears to have about the same level of self control in that regard as I do: practically none.

You know a great way to distract your body from your bladder? Sour skittles. Lemme tell you a story...

So I'm seeing a movie I've not seen yet (can't remember, mighta been harry potter or something), and I get to the theatre and grab a few snacks before heading in. I didn't feel like I had to go at the time, but through the movie I had downed half an "american small" soda, so I was wiggling a bit. I reached to my pile of snacks and grabbed two boxes of sour skittles, the ones coated in rough sour crystals. I swear this is the most masochistic thing I've ever done, but I consumed both packages in the space of half an hour. The pain in my mouth distracted from the pain lower down, and I was able to enjoy the movie without interruption. Of course, I couldn't taste anything for the week following and I'm pretty sure I had a vibrant rainbow pee after that, but my records show that it was worth it.

Therefore I choose page 21, and hope our date bought some deliciously distracting items (and is willing to share).

"Ellowell" = LOL by the way, in case you were wondering. Say it out loud if you still don't get it. ☺️

Nothing like a date for making you overly self-conscious about every little thing you do or say. Obviously we don't want to have another accident (lucky enough to get away with the last one) but what if Shauna notices that we have stopped drinking and asks why? Fingers crossed she is too engrossed in the film to notice.

*Turn to page 4*