My good friend with pics

Recommended Posts

40 minutes ago, SFreaud said:

Simply beautiful! You're a really lucky dude ;) 

Thanks! I really enjoyed taking those photos ;-)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dejlige billeder :tongue:

Interesting that we have this many wet danish girl pictures on this board ...compared to how few danes we are :wink:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, danewet said:

Dejlige billeder :tongue:

Interesting that we have this many wet danish girl pictures on this board ...compared to how few danes we are :wink:

Tak! 

Well yeah, but i still find it hard to know how girls are gonna react when i ask for it ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for sharing these amazing pics! She's really hot and beautiful! :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Danish said:

Tak! 

Well yeah, but i still find it hard to know how girls are gonna react when i ask for it ;)

That is just what it's like to be human...you never really know what's inside the people you meet.

You can read my story here

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tak, gentlemen. :-) What a stunning woman, @Danish!

@danewet - are you still with the woman we've seen many times years ago? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, davel said:

Tak, gentlemen. :-) What a stunning woman, @Danish!

@danewet - are you still with the woman we've seen many times years ago? 

Sure am :smile:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You are so lucky! I hope to someday find a woman who will do that for me. Great photos too!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/28/2018 at 10:42 PM, Weeing Willow said:

You are so lucky! I hope to someday find a woman who will do that for me. Great photos too!

Thanks! It was something special! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.