Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

A girl named Ainsley wets herself again

Hello everyone this a continuation of "A girl named Ainsley wets herself 3 times in one day" I hope you all enjoy and thank you all for the feedback I will put more detail into the scenes. Enjoy!

Ainsley got up one morning embarrassed once again due to her wet bed sheets her mom came in

"sweetie I told you to wear your Diaper before you go to bed" 

"Im to old for one" Ainsley replied 

Ainsley's mom turned around and grabbed her some diapers. 

"Here take some for today" 

"Fine mom!" Ainsley said angerly 

Ainsley took off her wet pink pajamas threw them into the washing machine and grabbed a diaper 

She hesated for a few seconds before putting it on.

"I'm in high school and I'm wearing diapers this is too embarrassing" she thought to herself 

She put on the diaper continued getting ready and headed out the door.

As she waited for the bus to pull up she started to feel the need to pee she thought she could make it to school but she would be wrong. 

She walked onto the bus and sat in a seat. She started to feel a larger urge to pee but she still thought she could make it. 

As the bus continued down the road the bus started to slow down and the bus then stopped. 

"It broke down" Ainsley thought to herself

"Alright kids the bus broke down so we're calling for another bus to bring you all to school, should take less than 10 minutes" 

"10 minutes! It's still another 10 minute drive as well which means I have to hold it for another 20 minutes" Ainsley said to herself quietly. She put her hand on her crotch hoping it wouldn't take long to get to school. 

5 minutes later 

Ainsley started feeling the urge to pee build up slowly but surely. She started giggling in her seat hopping up and down in it trying not to pee. 

As more time passed the more Ainsley needed to pee then within the next few minutes then bus arrived.

Everyone got up and started to go to the other bus. Ainsley got up slowly and started walking down the isle remembering  where she wet herself thoose few days ago. 

Ainsley walked onto the other bus Andy after everyone else got on they drove off. 

Within five minutes Ainsley was about to burst. She started giggling around ,jumping up and down and holding her crotch. Then the bus abruptly stopped sending Ainsley out of her seat and onto the floor. She felt droplets of pee come out she held her crotch tighter.

"Excuse me you need to get back in your seat" The driver said 

SHe slowly got up and then she started to feel the flood gates open. She felt a bit come out then more then a burst of pee came out. She felt the wetness spread across legs. Just then she remembered she was wearing a diaper. She was still embarrassed but as long as no one knew she didn't pee herself she felt a bit better.

-------

When they arrived at school she wen to the bathroom and changed her diaper.

As she took off the soaked diaper some droplets of pee fell onto the floor. She grabbed a few pices of toilet paper and dried herself.

She grabbed another diaper form her bag put it on and headed to class. She sat down and the teacher brought up a school field trip. 

Ainsley then remembered the field trip they had today. The buses were in the front already so the class got  up and walked to the bus. 

When they arrived to the museum the tour guide was waiting there for them. The tour guide took them inside and started the tour.

After a few minutes Ainsley needed to pee again since she had a diaper she decided to let it out as doing that she felt pee go down her legs she looked down and saw her jeans go darker she held her crotch. 

"I have a diaper why are my jeans getting wet as well" Ainsley thought she needed to pee. Just as that thought was going through her head they were going to stop at a bathroom just at the end of the hall.

As they lined up for the bathroom Ainsley was toward the back she had to pee soon since she let it out and had to stop so abruptly. Another person went in, then another, and then another, until she was in front of the door to the bathroom right behind another girl.

Ainsley started to feel the urge grow once more she held it . The next girl went in and  she waited for the next one to come out she held her crotch tighter and crossed her legs. She's started to hold her crotch tighter then she felt more pee come out. She crossed her legs tighter as well and started to hop. "Hurry up pleeeeaaassee" Ainsley said. As she was saying that pee started solely flowing out.

Finally someone came after what felt like an eternity. She ran in with pee dripping down her legs.  She opened the door and started unbuckling her pants. She then tried pulling down her pants but it was to late the piss bursted out and her pants got soaked. She friend holding it but couldn't the warm piss ran down her legs as a puddle of pee apaeres under her. As the ret of the girls watched. She blushed and tears ran down her face she closed the door and changed herself. She checked the diaper she had on only to find holes in it. "Damnit Shawn" She thought to herself.

Shawn was one of her brothers and poked holes in some of her diapers. She had an extra pair of pants but no more diapers but just a pair of panties that were in her bag she put the extra clothes on and walked out of the bathroom embarrassed. 

End of part 1 

• 3 weeks later...

PART 2

A few weeks later

The end of day bell rang and Ainsley had a track meet to get to. She grabbed her things and walked out. She went to the locker room and took off the diaper she was wearing so no one would notice the diaper in her track uniform.

Anisley went to grab a water bottle for the meet she punched in the numbers she needed to put in and grabbed the bottle of water and headed outside. 

"Alright guys two laps for warm up" the coach said "No going slow"

Everyone started to run and so did Ainsley. By the middle of the 2nd lap Ainsley was already getting  parched  because she's been running the entire time. "Almost done just a bit more" Ainsley said to herself. 

As Ainsley finished she ran towards her bag to grab her water. She chugged down the water. Before she knew it the bottle was finished. 

Within time she started to feel desperate she crossed her legs. "I should go use the bathroom" she thought to herself. As she got up her field event, the long jump, was announced so she got up and walked toward the long jump. 

There was a line of people in front of the event and she was one of the last people to go. "Come on hurry up I have to pee" she said to herself. Ainsley started to hold her crotch 

As the moved so did her desperation. Before she knew it she was next but really needed to pee. She started to cross her legs. Then she wa up she got ready. The coaches gave her the thumbs up and she ran and leaped. Piss dribbled out she help her crotch and walked away. She looked down and saw a small dark spot she held her crotch tighter. 

She started to walk toward the school to go use the bathroom then the announcer came on and said "the 400 meter run line up at the start" 

"whyyyyyyyyyy" Ainsley said she help her crotch and went to the start.

She felt the desperation rise in her she ignored it and got ready to race. 

The coach said "On your mark...get set". The coach raised the gun in the air. The racers got in their positions. 

*BANG*

They all ran.  Ainsley started to feel the desperation start rising even more. By the first turn she had to hold her crotch a bit but took them off so no one would see. 

At the second straight away pee was about to flow out she held her crotch once more but again took it away so no one would notice. The last turn and she ran and finished but felt pee start to dribble out she ran and went behind the bleachers as the pee started to feel pee dribble out even more. She looked around not sure what to do. "What do I doooo" Ainsley said "I can't make it to the school". She froze as her friends came behinds the bleachers she was holding her crotch tightly. Then more piss dribbled out. 

Her friend Lauren looked over "You ok Ainsley" 

"I-I h-ha-have to p-p-p-peee" Ainsley said 

"Then go in the school" Ainsley's other friend Sarah said. 

"I won't ma-ma-make it" just then another of pee dribbled out. 

"Come on just try and make it" Her other friends Riley said.  

"Ok" Ainsley said 

Her friends started to walk her the she stopped. "No no no I can't  make it"

she crossed her legs and held her crotch tighter. More pee dribbled out. 

She got back up took a few more steps only for pee to dribbled out again. 

She froze and pee started to streams down her legs. She crossed her legs tighter and held her crotch tighter. The pee bursts for out. 

The yellow steams hit the ground and her track uniform became darker and darker . Ainsley's face turned red as tears ran down ger face. Within a few seconds she stopped peeing she was filled with embarrassment. 

Her friends grabbed a towel and a change of clothes for her and formed a barrier around her as she changed her soaked track uniform into another pair of shorts.

She hid the soaked uniform in her bag and walked back out. 

Later a boy named Brian and his friends walked behinds the bleachers and saw a puddle the also looked over at a bag that looked wet. 

As they walked over to the bag as they started to smell pee they opened the bag and saw the pee soaked uniform The looked at the name on the bag. 

"Ainsley" Brian said he took a picture of the soaked uniform and Ainsley's bag. The reason is Ainsley black mailed him before about his crush and made him do everything she said now he had something. 

"This will be fun" Brian said with a smirk 

End of part 2

Part 3

"Buy me a bag of chips and a water" Ainsley demanded to Brian

It was before first period two days after Ainsley accident. They were in the lunch room grabbing some food.

"No" Brian replied

"I'll tell your crush if you don't"

Brian pulled out his phone "are you surrrrre about that?" Brian said showing the pictures he took the other day.

"How did you get that!!" Ainsley yelled

"That doesn't matter, now you listen to me" Brian said with a smirk "Now drink this" Brian said handing Ainsley a mysterious liquid

"What is it?" Ainsley questioned

"That doesn't matter and remember the photos" Brian taunted

Ainsley blushed and opened up the bottle and chugged it down "Not bad it taste alright" Ainsley said

"Oooooohh just you wait Ainsley just you wait" Brian said with a grin

"What do you mea-" Ainsley was cut off by the morning bell

"See you later Ainsley" Brian said leaving the room.

First period started and Ainsley felt a strange feeling in her bladder form she didn't think much of it and shrugged it off.

By 4th period Ainsley knew she needed to pee she raised her hand and asked to use the bathroom the teacher allowed it and Ainsley proceeded to across the hall then Brian came out of a corner.

"Hello Ainsley how you feeling I need a favor from you, you need to get out of that diaper your wearing" 

"How did yo-" Ainsley paused "I mean what do you mean" Ainsley attempted to correct herself

"Mhm its pocking out a bit"

Ainsley pulled her shirt up a bit and looked down "What do you me-" Brian just then pulled down her pants revealing her diaper

Ainsley screamed "What the hell!"

"That diaper is what I'm talking about change into panties"
"NO!" Brian pulled out the photos once more 

"Remember these and this is payback for making me pants myself with my secret" Brian said

"Fine!"

Ainsley went into the bathroom with her bag and began to change then remembering that she needed to pee she went to one of the stalls

Locked she walked to another one

Locked she walked to the last stall and

LOCKED She held her crotch a bit and put on her panties and walked out>

"better a****le" Ainsley said

Brian looked and saw no out line of a diaper "Better now get back to class".

"What about you?" Ainsley asked

"Study hall" Brian replied "See you 6th period"

5th period

"All bathrooms are closed for the rest of the day sorry for any inconvenience" The loud speaker spoke

Ainsley began to cross her legs and hold her crotch as desperation rose.

"Why do the bathrooms have to be closed" Ainsley then felt a sudden shock of desperation she crossed her legs even more and held her crotch tighter.

Eventually she managed to control her desperation and managed to make it through the rest of the period. The bell rang and Ainsley headed to lunch where Brian was waiting for a grand finally.

Ainsley walked in and Brian poped out and scared her and she felt desperation rise up again and she immediately held her crotch.

Ainsley walked to the lunch table that was in front of the entire cafeteria. Brian sat with her.

"I have another favor to ask" Brian said

"What!?" Ainsley said while holding her crotch

"Get drink this"

Ainsley took it and drank it again.Within a few minutes she felt a huge wave of desperation flow over her.

"I have to pee but the bathrooms are closed  what do I doo- outside in the bushes that's it" Ainsley thought to her self.

Ainsley stood up crossing her legs and holding her crotch and began to walk toward the door

"Ainsley one more favor"

"Wh-wh-wha-what?" Ainsley stuttered

"Get up on top of the table" Brian said

"Why?"

"Just do it Ainsley".

Ainsley climbed onto the table holding her crotch.

"Now what?"

Brian smirked "Do a split"

"N-n-n-no,no,no" Ainsley said

"Piiiiccctturrees" Brain taunted

"No" Ainsley said

"How about for 10 seconds and remember pictures" Brian said.

"Fine!" Ainsley started her split and felt desperation start to rise she held her crotch.

"1" Brian said

Ainsley started to feel desperation rise even more

"2"

Ainsley continued to hold her crotch tighter

"3" She felt pee about to come out.

"4"  A small amount of pee dribbled out.  She held it tighter as she started to blush.

"5,6,7,8"  Ainsley was about to burst

"Niiiiiiiiinnne" Brian rose his hands up and Ainsley was about to pee herself

"TEN!" Brian then tickled her

"St-St-stoop" Ainsley tried pushing his hands away and again held her crotch.

"EEEP" Ainsley said as dribbles of pee came out.

Brian stopped as Ainsley crossed her legs and held her crotch tightly and then Ainsley started to get up then Brian tickled her where she was ticklish she pushed a was a small stream of pee came out as a dark damp spot appeared on her pants she held tighter and tighter then Brian pushed Ainsley's hands away and her legs apart as the dark spot grew>

"Ahhhh" Ainsley screamed holding her crotch as fast as possible running toward the doors to the lunch room forgetting about the bathrooms being closed she froze remembering she turned back around then again Brian poked her in her ticklish spot she pushed him then. A stream of pee started to flow out she held her crotch but it was to late as the dark spot grew larger over her shorts as pee flowed onto the floor and a warmness went down her legs as her socks darkened and a yellow puddle grew under her.

Eventually she stopped peeing, her shorts were soaked, her socks were soaked and everyone was starring she blushed and glared at Brian as her shorts started to drip from the pee she went to the girls changing room and opened her bag she took off her shorts and washed them off in the sink and took off her yellow stained white panties and washed them off to.

She put her hands in the bag and didn't feel a diaper but only a pair of panties she put on the panties and tried her best to dry her shorts but the dark spot was still visible she walked out with her soaked clothes in her bags.

End of part 3

Edited by Guest (see edit history)
  • 1 month later...

Part 4(Final part possibly)

Ainsley woke up again feeling a warm wet spot she again changed her sheets and got into her school clothes and walked out to the bus.

She was still embarrassed about walking with wet clothes the other day. Ainsley had no more diapers so she had panties on. She just hoped for the best. Today was her dance competition today and she was excited.

The bus pulled up
"Finally" Ainsley said. She walked over and got onto the bus.

By lunch she had drank 1 water bottle and was on her second she had 2 hours until her dance competition and was ready but started to feel desperate but remembered that the bathrooms were getting renovated. She thought she could hold it.

1 hour left till the competition 

Ainsley was holding her crotch every so often starting to feel more and more desperate but she ignored it and continued doing her work.

The competition:

Ainsley was number 8 so she had awhile to wait before she had to get up. She still felt slightly desperate, before she knew it the speaker came on and said "#6 please come onto the dance floor" Ainsley then felt a shock of desperation and needed to pee pretty badly.

"You ok Ainsley?" her friend Maria said

"Yeah just have to pee a bit" Ainsley replied

"Well you better hold it because the bathrooms are closed and don't worry I have to pee preetty badly too"

Ainsley looked down and saw her friend jiggling in her seat with her legs crossed she nodded "I'll be ok" Ainsley then turned and had a worried look knowing she might not make it.

"Number 7 please come to the dance floor"

"Wish me luck hopefully I don't pee myself" Maria said

As Maria was finishing Ainsley saw she needed to pee badly and as Maria did her finishing move she held her crotch as a stream of pee splattered onto the floor and a as the dark spot on her shorts grew so did the puddle.

After that happened Ainsley was up and needed to pee she crossed her legs before she started and then the judge told her to start.

She started the little drops of pee came out she held her crotch and when she felt better she did a flip and went into a split as a stream of pee came out she held her crotch tighter she couldn't move then pee burst out as a puddle appeared under her and tears ran down her face she walked out and found Maria without a change of clothes just like Ainsley.

They dried them self's the best  they could went to the bleachers as they sat their was a squishing sound they became even more embarrassed as they sat in silence .

Edited by Guest (see edit history)