Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The time my boyfriend forced me to wet myself against my will

3 hours ago, amandarenea said:

even though someone may have a fetus

I'm going to assume you meant fetish, but I'll admit the typo gave me a chuckle.

Either way I'm sorry that happened to you. It sounds awful and I wouldn't wish it on anybody. I want you to know that omorashi.org is a safe place for you to talk about this and I hope you can come to get past this trauma ^_^

@amandarenea I have been on both sides of similar situations. After I had caused a girlfriend I dearly loved to wet herself I saw the trauma it caused her. Fortunately she did not suffer the kind of anxiety it caused you, I recognized that I had done a very bad thing and never did it again. Then again I've had several girlfriends and one wife who forced me to wet myself. Since I knew I had the fetish only the first time was traumatic (result/cause of an acute paralytic anxiety attack.

As Ms. @KozmoFox said, here is a safe place for you. I offer whatever comfort and support I can give. 

5 hours ago, KozmoFox said:

I'm going to assume you meant fetish, but I'll admit the typo gave me a chuckle.

Either way I'm sorry that happened to you. It sounds awful and I wouldn't wish it on anybody. I want you to know that omorashi.org is a safe place for you to talk about this and I hope you can come to get past this trauma ^_^

HAHA yes I meant fetish whoops!