Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, basss37 said:

did you ever take pictures of it?
asking for scientific purpose...

Nope

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Athletic pants or shorts are my favorite to wet in because I sweat a lot while working out so if i wet in them it is really hard to tell if I am just sweaty or if I wet myself while i was running/working out ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Emilylovesmusic said:

Athletic pants or shorts are my favorite to wet in because I sweat a lot while working out so if i wet in them it is really hard to tell if I am just sweaty or if I wet myself while i was running/working out ?

That sounds convenient. I hear a lot of people wet themselves while running long races and that people can't tell because they're already soaked with sweat. Others who don't sweat as much wear black shorts so it's harder for people to tell.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That's exactly what I do whenever I run a long race or like a 5k or something ?

Β 

9 hours ago, The Dark Wolf said:

That sounds convenient. I hear a lot of people wet themselves while running long races and that people can't tell because they're already soaked with sweat. Others who don't sweat as much wear black shorts so it's harder for people to tell.

Β 

Edited by Emilylovesmusic

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I love to wet my athletic shorts and such! Soft, smooth, and easy to clean up afterwards. Message me if you would maybe like to exchange media?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How did I miss this topic?Β  Well, my avatar pic speaks for itself, I think.

Β 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Β 

there are 2 videos of me sokaing my Adidas, in case anyone missed it! Enjoy ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/23/2018 at 9:48 PM, Spectator9 said:

Old gym shorts used to be my "holding shorts" because they were so much easier to wash if I leaked in them. Β They were also quite snug and I enjoyed the bulge. Β 

These were and are my everyday underwear and not only for holding purposes. I like at least a snug or even better a tight fit. And if they are really tight they facilitate the decision to postpone peeing because it is so cumbersome to undress as it prevents me from using a urinal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know this an old thread, but I recently got these three pairs of shorts. I am doing a hold. Which ones should I pee in, without underwear on?

Β 

Desperation, or just gush? πŸ˜‰ Let me know. I have a huge bladder so it'll take a while to fill it πŸ˜› I have measured, btw, and my max is around 1.5 liters hehe

Β 

1557019707110.jpg.778083173c903a4db446a60052d00a01.jpg1557019710680.thumb.jpg.830f2436b8fca29942738f8f6705a58f.jpg1557019701078.jpg.f50c4d322977960949f3593a6668ec3b.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, medalpoker said:

I know this an old thread, but I recently got these three pairs of shorts. I am doing a hold. Which ones should I pee in, without underwear on?

Β 

Desperation, or just gush? πŸ˜‰ Let me know. I have a huge bladder so it'll take a while to fill it πŸ˜› I have measured, btw, and my max is around 1.5 liters hehe

1557019710680.thumb.jpg.830f2436b8fca29942738f8f6705a58f.jpg

Wear your sky-blue shorts, and let it rip πŸ™‚

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On β€Ž6β€Ž/β€Ž2β€Ž/β€Ž2019 at 10:28 AM, PoolBoy said:

Wear your sky-blue shorts, and let it rip πŸ™‚

Definitely the sky blue ones.Β  They will change colour when wet and it will be obvious what you have done in them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/1/2019 at 11:26 PM, medalpoker said:

I know this an old thread, but I recently got these three pairs of shorts. I am doing a hold. Which ones should I pee in, without underwear on?

Β 

Desperation, or just gush? πŸ˜‰ Let me know. I have a huge bladder so it'll take a while to fill it πŸ˜› I have measured, btw, and my max is around 1.5 liters hehe

Β 

1557019707110.jpg.778083173c903a4db446a60052d00a01.jpg1557019710680.thumb.jpg.830f2436b8fca29942738f8f6705a58f.jpg1557019701078.jpg.f50c4d322977960949f3593a6668ec3b.jpg

I think the first pair would be the hottest πŸ™‚

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Today is laundry day so I'm currently holding. So far I've had 2 liters of water, and about 24 ounces of coffee. Still drinking coffee and water, and when my bladder is hard like a stone, I'm gonna power pee in the blue shorts first. :) And then I'll fill it up again and pee the black Adidas (first pair). Or can I wet both at once? Hmm decisions hehe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, medalpoker said:

Today is laundry day so I'm currently holding. So far I've had 2 liters of water, and about 24 ounces of coffee. Still drinking coffee and water, and when my bladder is hard like a stone, I'm gonna power pee in the blue shorts first. :) And then I'll fill it up again and pee the black Adidas (first pair). Or can I wet both at once? Hmm decisions hehe

2 liters of water, 24 ounces of coffee and blue basketball shorts? I hope you took some photosΒ :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A few years ago, I was running a weed trimmer in our front yard just feet from the road and public traffic. I wore thin gym shorts with nothing under them, and peed quite a bit into them while I was working. You couldn't even tell I'd been peeing in them. It was pretty amazing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had to start the hold over because I had to poop the other day (that's the worst turn off ever). Currently my bladder is a 7 of 10. I'm filing it up more. I'll be uploading the results tonight :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Back in high school yeah I had a pair of our school gym shorts I slept in, a few Saturdays I pissed the bed in them from not being able to hold on, fun times

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.