Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Pissy Inside WalMart

A 23 year old with short hair, dressed in a tank top, short kakhi shorts, and flip-flops, gawks at her homes' bathroom door pondering on her tippy toes if she should empty before going to WalMart to return a too-large t-shirt and do some shopping.

A) Go to the bathroom at home only to need it again with the remaining liquid in her

B) Wait it out until getting to Walmart and go there

C) It is 12:45, wait until twenty to 2 pm when completely bursting.

Edited by hurts (see edit history)
6 hours ago, hurts said:

A 23 year old with short hair, dressed in a tank top, short kakhi shorts, and flip-flops, gawks at her homes' bathroom door pondering on her tippy toes if she should empty before going to WalMart to return a too-large t-shirt and do some shopping.

A) Go to the bathroom at home only to need it again with the remaining liquid in her

B) Wait it out until getting to Walmart and go there

C) It is 12:45, wait until twenty to 2 pm when completely bursting.

Wow this is sudden! I'll choose B

also while we're on topic...

The Verdict is B. She gets into her car and begins driving towards WalMart. Feeling having to pee increases and increases and increases inside her. She cannot remove a hand from the wheel to hold herself or move her legs away from the pedals or the car will crash. As she reaches stop lights, her desperation level goes from 4 to 8.5 and nervousness is setting in. There is a gas station nearby with a pretty nice decorated ladies' 2 buildings down from WalMart.

Two questions:

1. What should our young lady's name be?

A) Adriana, 5' 8" hispanic with a skinny build

B) Uylia, 6' 0" african-american with a medium build

C) Guadalupe, 6' 1" hispanic with a heavy build

D) Chachqua, 6' 6" african american with a skinny build

E) Quinn, 5' 9" asian with a medium build

F) Emma, 6' 5" caucasian with a medium build

2. What should she do next?

A) Put it off until WalMart

B) Go to the bathroom at the  

C) Pull over, pee in public and risk getting caught

D) Pull over and pee in a bottle

2 hours ago, NerqTheMighty said:

A for both is my vote. Guess I'd better go back and read this again, because I thought we already had a name.

Nope! Sorry dude it only says the appearance!

On 3 May 2018 at 2:10 PM, hurts said:

A 23 year old with short hair, dressed in a tank top, short kakhi shorts, and flip-flops,

I also just realised that we were at HOME to begin with! I thought we were in the shopping mall already so to me option B seemed pike the fastest one to the bathroom! XD

oh well! Emma seems like a nice name! Let's do that!

as for the other question, B was kinda cut off there so I'll go A (don't really wanna force her to hold it but whatever)

Adriana puts off going until arriving due to going to be there in a few minutes. She is nervous but confident that she will only have to endure for just a little bit longer. With T-shirt in hand horror twists her face, the return or customer service line is tens of people long and it takes a while to serve each one. Meanwhile at the ladies room, the line to use the two stalls plus a disabled one has seven desperate women ( just like her ;) ). She calculates that she will able to return her t-shirt in 35 minutes but if she were to leave for the bathroom, the service queue would be twice as long and she has no desire to be here all day. Adriana bounces in place and criss-crosses legs saying what should I do???????

a) go to the bathroom and hope a stall opens soon

b) wait a while in the return line allowing people to make fun of the desperation and potientially wetting

c) do some shopping hoping that the lines shrink

The young woman chooses to remain in the return line. 10 minutes pass and she is only a few people further along. Adriana is bursting at a 10/10, jumping, grimacing, thinking she will not be able to hold back much longer. The couple in front of her quietly snicker about her situation. Oh what should she do?

a) stay in line and have a worse humilation

b) go to the bathroom which now has a twice as long lineup

Edited by hurts (see edit history)

Ultimately, staying put is best for her for now. Seeing the girls in the bathroom line behaving like pogosticks makes her need much much worse. Her fingers are schrunching the t-shirt needing to be returned. Hunched over in pain she gives up and is ok with the laughter of others seeing her wet. The itty bitty shorty shorts are drenched in urine inch by inch. What should Adriana do about her wet shorts? She has no pair to change into.

a) go to the bathroom and try to dry the shorts off

b) go home and do something about it there

c) shop and buy at least one new pair of shorts to change into

• 3 weeks later...