Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

New Global Pull Ups!!

So about a month ago, I asked if anyone had dealt with global pull ups and diapers and after seeing the topic where another user showed us pull ups for your period I was very much intrigued. Fast forward a month and a half, and $101 later and I have my answer. Before I use them, I thought you guys might be interested to see what they look like. Some are pull ups for older kids, but 3 packs are for periods. I've never been more excited for mine to hurry up and start but at the same time I don't want to waste them, as they are soft. But I digress, heres what I have!

Each of the packs ranged from $3-$10, and you were included at least two diapers in the pack. I ordered 5 different packs, they gave me 6 different packs, with the last one having 5 diapers in it. My favorite the Hello kitty one, I ended up with 4, instead of two so I'm quite happy. 

I also bought some cloth diapers and inserts from ebay, also from China. They cost around $30 bucks total and I've included them down below as well

IMG_0545.jpg

IMG_0544.jpg

IMG_0543.jpg

IMG_0540 (1).jpg

IMG_0542.jpg

IMG_0541.jpg

IMG_0539.jpg

IMG_0538.jpg

IMG_0537.jpg

1 hour ago, Mom2three said:

Super cute! How long did it take for them to ship? 

The cloth diapers took 2 weeks and I got them from eBay.  The rest was a month and a half. eBay however has a seller who will take orders, with free shipping for the hello kitty pull ups. So it’ll save you the $70 shipping from the site I got them from which I don’t recommend.