Sign In

Any other lesbians into omo out there?

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think you are completely wrong, most men on this site don't really like male omo because they are entirely heterosexual and there is nothing else to it. Jeez is reading into things to find completel

Then I guess that I have greatly overestimated the general quality of this websites users. Also you still haven't addressed the actual point of what I am saying here.

Do YOU have anything of actual substance to say, other than acting like some sort of elitist intellectual and giving every user present here a headache? If not, zip it and move on with your life, and

Posted Images

23 hours ago, Darksyn said:

On this site, men are the majority, you have literally everywhere else to talk about stuff.

This has become more of a thread for lesbian/bi/pan women, and not about them. It's just kinda rude to poke into a space specifically made for us.

That's my 2c, anyway.

That was always my intention with this thread! Y'know, since I'm a lesbian ?

On 6/12/2018 at 5:04 PM, etoile said:

I have a personal theory on this; as long as it's not you or someone you can relate to being objectified, it's acceptable. A lot of men on this site seem super averse to male omo, and obviously part of it is the fact that it's not arousing to them, but I personally enjoy male omo in an endeared, cute way even though I don't find it gratifying; the other part, I think, is that being the one getting sexualized is an uncomfortable, unfamiliar feeling for men, whereas for women it's something we expect and are used to. What I'm saying is, when I see objectified, oversexualized female omo, I think it's a similar feeling to when men see male omo; it's the discomfort with being objectified that makes whatever gratification you might have gotten feel suddenly weird.

Sorry for the random nonsensical feminist rant :dizzy:

I think you are completely wrong, most men on this site don't really like male omo because they are entirely heterosexual and there is nothing else to it. Jeez is reading into things to find completely false conclusions your other fetish?

16 hours ago, Thudmaster said:

I think you are completely wrong, most men on this site don't really like male omo because they are entirely heterosexual and there is nothing else to it. Jeez is reading into things to find completely false conclusions your other fetish?

On 6/12/2018 at 5:04 PM, etoile said:

I personally enjoy male omo in an endeared, cute way even though I don't find it gratifying

?

16 hours ago, Thudmaster said:

I mean this guy has a point even if the insult wasn’t necessary. I avoid wetting from other guys because I am a heterosexual man and don’t feel aroused from men. So when my fetish  is applied to men it gets canceled out by the fact that I’m not into men. 

I also get that he said all the guys on the website are entirely heterosexual but I think it was just a misuse of words. Obviosly homosexual men into Omorashi feel gratification from it because they are aroused by men. 

Finally I realize this is supposed to be a thread for lesbians but I just was looking because I was curious and saw the post and so I just wanted to share my view on that.

thank you and I tried to be as respectful as possible when writing that

Edited by Ghostblade913 (see edit history)
4 hours ago, etoile said:

?

Whether you enjoy it or not was not the point of my post at all, it was that your assertion that the (supposed) lack of Male omorashi and this website was due to supposed male fragility about being sexualized. That is a false assertion and tells more about your faulty worldviews then anything else, I know that most here would agree with me on this matter.

Edited by Thudmaster (see edit history)
1 hour ago, Thudmaster said:

Whether you enjoy it or not was not the point of my post at all, it was that your assertion that the (supposed) lack of Male omorashi and this website was due to supposed male fragility about being sexualized. That is a false assertion and tells more about your faulty worldviews then anything else, I know that most here would agree with me on this matter.

up1.PNGup2.PNG

Speak for yourself i guess

4 minutes ago, Thudmaster said:

Do you have anything of actual substance to say?

Can you just please stop? What happened earlier was that etoile made an interesting and quite possible observation, though mining that she was saying was definitely no true, and it was something that you took offense to and responded with a dismissive and frankly rude post. Just stop arguing. 

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Most people think I'm a lesbian and I usually don't correct them, but I think I'm more accurately polysexual because I like women and nb people but not men. One of the moments where I realized that probably I didn't like men was when the guy I dated for a few weeks needed to pee badly (he was drunk and the designated driver made him wait so long that he was panicking before we stopped) and I still didn't feel attracted to him even though I had just seen my main kink in front of me. I only enjoyed it reimagining it in terms of how he must have felt and how I would have felt in his position.

I've never really had a good explanation for why I lean more towards fictional stories about male characters, but I try to consider that just a dumb and harmless quirk instead of dwelling on it. I've never really had sexual feelings FOR fictional characters, even ones of my preferred gender, anyway. I think in kink fiction and art I'm only turned on by imagining the situation and feelings myself, and not that I find all characters that I like omo content about "relatable", but characters who I find interesting or entertaining in the first place make it more effective.

Edited by cilla (see edit history)