Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

I remember how happy my parents were when I became potty trained. Every time I used the bathroom, I missed that old naughty feeling of warm pee wetness. I started to think about ways to pee in my jeans, and disguise my naughtiness. One hot California day I was desperate to pee back by the horse stables. I was burning to pee, and too lazy to run to the house and use the restroom. I figured that I would just pee on the ground behind the horse stable. Standing by the horse's water trough, I fumbled unbuttoning my jeans. Suddenly I leaked out a little spurt of warm wet pee into my underwear. My little spurt of pee felt so good and comforting. I touched my crotch and found that my crotch and felt warm pee wetness seeping threw my jeans. It felt so good, I let go a second spurt. Now warm wet pee pushed to the surface of my jeans and created a spreading shinny spot at my crotch. Knowing that there was no going back, and still burning to finish peeing, I lazily flooded my underwear until I was completely peed out. Soaked in pee from the waist down I became nervous about how I would explain it to my parents. Suddenly I could hear my mom calling my name as she walked toward the horse stable. Standing at the horse trough I had a naughty idea. I quickly stepped into the horse's water trough and sat down. The water felt great, as I sat down in the sun warmed trough. My mom came around the corner and found me soaking in the horse's water trough. Mom thought I looked so cute, she snapped this old photo

I was little.jpg

Guest Eqru
15 hours ago, MittensDL said:

If you're going to steal a photo and try and pass it off as your own, you might want to choose one that's not a youtube preview picture...

Especially one of such low quality, unless the purpose of the visible pixels was to censor the "real" child's face.