Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Currently holding back the flood

I am in the middle of a personal desperation game for the weekend. I just went to go see Avengers and before the movie even started I definitely felt a pee brewing. I cursed myself for forgetting to wear a diaper to let me leak a little during the movie. After all I would be in there for over 2 hours. I made a vow to hold it until I couldn't anymore. At the very least I had to hold it until the end of the movie. About halfway through I realize it is going to be too easy. My need hadn't increased much since the start so I decide to stoke the flames of desperation. I ran and got a medium sparkling water which I downed practically before I even got back to  my seat. The movie ended and I felt a little more full, but the movie had ended and I didn't want to pee into a boring toilet. I made myself a deal; if I could pee a little while walking out I would allow myself to let go. I figured I was on my way out and I had a hoodie with me if  things got out of my control I could at least tie that around my waist or sit on it in my car. The whole way out I was trying my hardest to push some pee out and let go into my jeans. I wanted to feel a secret hot spurt of pee splash against my inner thigh but my fear had taken hold of me. I couldn't release like that while walking. I might be able to pee in a crowd if I was standing still, but that would be way too obvious for my taste. I decide to continue to hold. I just got home and have decided to stoke the flames even more. I poured myself a whiskey Gingerale and downed half of it pretty quickly. When I get even a drop of alcohol in my system I pee for an eternity. My ability to hold increases from the numbing effects of alcohol and the sheer volume of liquid I can expell always impresses me. My drunken pees have been known to actually bore me they take so long. Prepping for the flood to come I have put on a pair of depends. I am still holding at this point, but my bladder is beginning to get very full. My privates are tingling with anticipation. I am really living on the edge of desperation and exibitionism. I want to hold until I have an accident tonight, but what if my roommate comes home at the point of no return?

Where should I go to flood myself tonight?

A. My Room

B. The Bathroom

C. Outside behind a tree 

D. Aisle of Walmart

• The topic was locked