Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Pinching foreskin

So, uncircumcised guys (I am also one of them).

Did anyone else try pinching the skin at the end of their penis shut while peeing?

Can anyone actually hold their pee this way? Or has it ever helped you make it to the bathroom by a few seconds? Or has anyone done it to you (your partner, or the person standing next to you at the urinal as a joke, I think that'd be harassment though)?

When pinching it between 2 fingers I can last for a few seconds before my grip slips apart. I've also tried crossing my legs over my foreskin while standing/sitting in the shower/bath, it holds for a little longer and then a load comes out. (Sorry if too obscene.)

Edited by Axew (see edit history)
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Can't believe I didn't see this before.

Honestly I find any kind of foreskin play extremely hot and combined with desperation it's amazing. I love watching it explode out.

Yea did this as a child more for fun not to hold! I have a long foreskin so could blow this up really big with pee! I come from that generation that use to play outside all the time in the woods and fields. And my best friend from way back then had been circumcised so he was truly fascinated when we peed outdoors to see how I could balloon my foreskin right up and then take my fingers off and shoot a big burst of pee a long way! I think it is referred to as Ballooning! And does have a certain following and fascination for some still. I have a couple of times gained a few seconds holding the foreskin end tightly closed by ballooning rather than wetting but I can't hold it in long like this before he is a leaker! I don't feel any pain doing this.

Kev. 

PS. For shits and giggles! Just had a go and can't do so well these days but can still balloon up a little bit! 

008.JPG

Edited by kevy19 (see edit history)
1 hour ago, kevy19 said:

Yea did this as a child more for fun not to hold! I have a long foreskin so could blow this up really big with pee! I come from that generation that use to play outside all the time in the woods and fields. And my best friend from way back then had been circumcised so he was truly fascinated when we peed outdoors to see how I could balloon my foreskin right up and then take my fingers off and shoot a big burst of pee a long way! I think it is referred to as Ballooning! And does have a certain following and fascination for some still. I have a couple of times gained a few seconds holding the foreskin end tightly closed by ballooning rather than wetting but I can't hold it in long like this before he is a leaker! I don't feel any pain doing this.

Kev. 

PS. For shits and giggles! Just had a go and can't do so well these days but can still balloon up a little bit! 

Love the picture! There's something I just love about the round shape.

I've always found it works better if I pinch the end between my index and middle finger, but that might just be me. I was fascinated when I figured out this was possible to do as a kid.

Holding foreskin (even through panties) can help you to get a few extra seconds or at least reduce amount of urine getting out while holding yourself.

But foreskin is also often the main reason for urine running in all directions when you start peeing. I really hate when that happens, because it often goes directly on my leg while peeing standing up, especially in cold weather. That's also one of the reasons why I don't like to use urinal and pee standing up in general.

16 hours ago, CarmenCD said:

Holding foreskin (even through panties) can help you to get a few extra seconds or at least reduce amount of urine getting out while holding yourself.

But foreskin is also often the main reason for urine running in all directions when you start peeing. I really hate when that happens, because it often goes directly on my leg while peeing standing up, especially in cold weather. That's also one of the reasons why I don't like to use urinal and pee standing up in general.

Hi CarmenCD Yep, been there myself mainly as a child I remember a classic time! I must have been a teen about 13 on a long car trip to Scotland with my mum. I suddenly awoke after a long sleep in the back seat of our big Old Rover car busting nearly wetting my Bri Nylon underpants and Adidas tracksuit bottoms "This was 1970's" I really had to  slid my finger in  to my underpants and hold and pinch my foreskin for dear life as tight as I could I started to leak so had started to balloon up but just held it long enough so mum could stop the car safely at a place in the countryside, and I could just pee by the back door of the car! But made it with dry pants! O sure I suffer from this I do the most horrendous splashy pee's if I have been out and its cold and he has shrunk even smaller then it can go everywhere!!!!   That's the joy of a foreskin mind! Kev.

I am not circumcised. In France, a large number of boys/men are uncircumcised, those who are circumcised have it done for religious reasons. (According to Wikipedia, 14 % of men are circumcised in France, when 79 % of men are in the US).

When I was younger (30 years ago), I remember playing that once with a couple boys my age (a cousin and a friend). We pinched our own foreskin while peeing (on the outside) while the other watched. It never really worked, pee escaped after only a few seconds and we ended up wetting our hand. It was fun but useless so we only did thaat once.

Later I tried several times on my own. As other people already stated, it can only last a few seconds. The foreskin inflate but it becomes difficult to hold because the power of the pee makes the fingers loose grip. I also tried one or twice to pinch the foreskin with something else (some sort of paperclip). It worked (no loosing grip), but when the inflation was at it max, it became incredibly painful. I feared I would injure myself and let it go.

So nothing very new to conclude, compared to what other said. Yes it is possible, but it can only last for a few seconds. Enough to prevent a spurt if you are just about to reach the bathroom, but it can't help you holding it if you are desperate but nowhere near a bathroom. And since it doesn't really provide real pleasure to do it, I don't think it is worth doing it often. People should try it once, to see what it feels, but no need to do that again.

As a kid, my foreskin tightened up far too much - I think the condition is called phimosis. Anyway, I didn't tell my parents for a while, and when I peed, I held that bulb and squeezed it to make it empty. Eventually I told them and the doctor arranged for me to be circumcised. I don't think I was ever quite as sensitive down there after the op had healed up, so I think you uncircumcised men have a bit of an advantage there! 

I don't know if they still circumcise for that problem, because I would have thought they could have just surgically enlarged the hole!

15 hours ago, David_E said:

As a kid, my foreskin tightened up far too much - I think the condition is called phimosis. Anyway, I didn't tell my parents for a while, and when I peed, I held that bulb and squeezed it to make it empty. Eventually I told them and the doctor arranged for me to be circumcised. I don't think I was ever quite as sensitive down there after the op had healed up, so I think you uncircumcised men have a bit of an advantage there! 

I don't know if they still circumcise for that problem, because I would have thought they could have just surgically enlarged the hole!

That's tough to lose your foreskin. I'm quite tight but they told me it was OK and is not a problem even with sex. But yes they still do circumcise if all else fails! But now the in thing seems to be doing a course of stretching routines there is even a system where you blow up a small balloon type thing under the foreskin that then slowly stretches this after doing this many times. This does stretch the whole foreskin and does seem to work for some so I have been told its sounds crazy but its true! Kev