Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

AU Where Women Aren't Potty Trained And It's A Hot Button Feminist Issue

“South Northeastern University West”

I legitimately laughed at that. It’s a ridiculous name, and yet it still works.

As for the rest of the story, I’m looking forward to seeing where this goes. There’s very few stories about worlds where diapers and accidents are normal for people in their teens and twenties.

2 hours ago, Bothan1138 said:

“South Northeastern University West”

I legitimately laughed at that. It’s a ridiculous name, and yet it still works.

As for the rest of the story, I’m looking forward to seeing where this goes. There’s very few stories about worlds where diapers and accidents are normal for people in their teens and twenties.

Thanks, I try :happy:. But yeah I really want to explore that concept more, it's one of my favorite omorashi/abdl fiction tropes.

27 minutes ago, MasterOptometrist said:

But yeah I really want to explore that concept more, it's one of my favorite omorashi/abdl fiction tropes.

If you’re looking for a good read, I highly recommend Satyr’s “Developmental Biology”. It’s incomplete, but rather good.

It’s a setting he created where girls don’t begin toilet training until their teens.

Guest SAM996

Interesting idea for a story. I think Heather should eventually be potty trained but before using the adult toilet I think she should be trained with a child's potty and eventually when she gets the hang of it she can use the real toilet. I don't know I've wanted to see more stories with a woman using a child's potty.

On 4/27/2018 at 3:54 PM, SAM996 said:

Interesting idea for a story. I think Heather should eventually be potty trained but before using the adult toilet I think she should be trained with a child's potty and eventually when she gets the hang of it she can use the real toilet. I don't know I've wanted to see more stories with a woman using a child's potty.

Maybe if a character finds themselves in a pinch, but if we're going for a little bit of realism, it's unlikely. Having adults use a kids' potty as a formal part of toilet training seems to really insult their dignity. And since the story highlights the issue of toilets vs. diapers as a gender equality cause (which are still quite relevant in real life) I wouldn't recommend getting too goofy and niche about what happens.

That said, I do get that it's also for the sake of our kink. Just that it's possible for it to be both cute/sexy and have artistic merit at the same time.

Edited by AliasnameTO (see edit history)
On 4/25/2018 at 10:32 PM, Bothan1138 said:

If you’re looking for a good read, I highly recommend Satyr’s “Developmental Biology”. It’s incomplete, but rather good.

It’s a setting he created where girls don’t begin toilet training until their teens.

I can second this recommendation - it's a very enjoyable series

I'd say yours is even better though MasterOptometrist - well done and thank you :D can't wait to see what you've in store for us

Great story! I'm excited to see how this progresses. It's great to see stories that delve deeper and try to create an important narrative, rather than being only fetish fuel.

Random question: Have you played Factorio (it's mentioned in part 2)? How good is it? I've been wondering whether to get it or not.

3 hours ago, Noone000 said:

Great story! I'm excited to see how this progresses. It's great to see stories that delve deeper and try to create an important narrative, rather than being only fetish fuel.

Random question: Have you played Factorio (it's mentioned in part 2)? How good is it? I've been wondering whether to get it or not.

You might be disappointed, I don't want to comment too deeply on actual issues just because I don't feel qualified to talk about them/it seems inappropriate to in this context. The feminism angle is more of a macguffin than anything else.

As for Factorio I watched lets plays of it nonstop a while back but I've never played it myself, I feel like I'd get too sucked in and die from not leaving the computer. Hm... that gives me an idea for a side story...

Heather sat on a sofa, questioning why she’d come to this party. She held a cheap beer in her hand, which tasted terrible, and felt lonely as she watched the attendees tipsily socialize. Except for Sadie, they were all acquaintances at best. Heather took another sip of her beer, as if to try and force herself to get into the vibe. Bleh.

Sadie had invited her as Heather changed Sadie’s diaper the previous day. Sadie had led Heather into the changing cubicle, hopped up onto the table, and hitched up her dress to reveal her diaper, which was legitimately soaked. The conversation started as Heather began to undo the tapes.

“So Heath, there’s this party I’m going to tomorrow night. There should be some cool people there, you should totally come!”

Heather felt mixed on the proposal. On one hand, this would be her first real college party, and maybe a good way to meet new people. On the other hand, this would be her first real college party. Back in high school Heather hadn’t been much of a partier, simply by virtue of not being invited to any. Her and Molly had preferred to have sleepovers with a few of their other friends, and they’d play games and eat snacks and watch movies, but nothing so escandaloso. There was never any alcohol, or boys for that matter.

“Man Sadie, I don’t know… I’m not sure if it’s my vibe, exactly…” said Heather as she pulled the swollen diaper out from under Sadie’s bum.

“Oh come on Heather, you’ve got to do this at least once! We’re in college now! Besides, you’ll never know if you enjoy partying unless you give it a shot. Plus, your best friend will be there.”

Heather closed the fresh diaper around Sadie’s crotch “...you?”

“Duh.” said Sadie with a sarcastic smile.

So here she was. On the couch. Not really talking to anyone, and not sure how to or if she even wanted to. Sadie had disappeared to dance or something, somewhere.

Suddenly Heather felt someone sit down on the couch next to her.

“Hi, I’m Scott!”

Heather turned to see the cutest boy she’d yet witnessed at this party. He was black, with short hair and big, brown, friendly eyes.

“Oh, h-hi! I didn’t see you walk over! My name’s Heather.”

“I think I recognize you from something… Bio I, right?”

“Oh are you in that class? I’m so sorry, it’s so big, I must not have noticed you.”

Scott seemed a bit flustered. “Oh, well… I noticed you.”

Heather was unable to contain the look that flashed across her face. Holy FUCK, she thought, he’s trying to FLIRT with me!! FUCK. She’d never been very good with boys. She’d dated her stand partner for two years back in high school marching band, but how she landed that she had no idea.

“Well I’ll certainly notice you now! That’s for sure. I haven’t really met a ton of people at this party.”

“Yeah, I saw you sitting over here and thought you looked like you needed someone to talk to!”

“You know, I really do.” Heather smiled, and Scott smiled back. She took a sip of her beer, it didn’t taste so bad anymore.

Suddenly she felt a newly familiar pang in her bladder. Fuck x2.

“Hey Scott, I’d like to keep talking but I’ll have to be right back!” and without waiting for him to respond Heather shot up and made for the bathroom, swaying a bit from the effects of the alcohol. She found it unoccupied, locked the door behind her, pulled down her pull-up from under her dress, and began to pee in the toilet. Success.

One thing led to another, and midnight found Heather and Scott making out drunkenly in a secluded corner of the house. Their clothes were still on, but their hands were all over each other; Heather hadn’t thought twice when he had began to feel her breasts, and had begun to caress Scott’s ass in response. Neither of them were really thinking twice about anything, for that matter.

Heather had felt the pressure build in her abdomen, but the alcohol had done its work, and leaving to use the toilet again seemed like to high a price to pay for continuing to speak to Scott. Over the course of their conversation they’d inched closer and closer together before finally sharing a kiss and then both getting up knowingly to find a spot to themselves. As they began to make out, Heather could feel her bladder emptying itself into her pull-up, and while the rational part of her brain knew that this broke her streak, the drunk, horny part simply didn’t care.

That is, until she felt Scott’s hand on her thigh. She could feel it inch it’s way up under her dress, finally making contact with the tip of her wet pull-up, at which point she wrenched away from Scott in embarrassment.

“Scott, I, I’m so sorry, I’ve had an accident, I need to go home and change.”

Scott was confused. He’d never gotten this far with a girl, but why wouldn’t she have had an accident? Girl’s wore diapers, that was just a given.

“No, it’s ok! Why are you embarrassed? Girl’s just go in their diapers it’s fine, I understand.”

“No you don’t understand.” Heather nearly yelled, drunkenly, tears welling in her eyes. “I’ve been trying to toilet train myself, so I’m not dependent on protection anymore! I broke my streak...”

Scott gave Heather a hug. She could feel his boner digging in to her through his pants. “Heather, it’s alright. It happens, even to potty trained girls.” Or so he’d heard. The only thing he knew is that he really dug a girl in panties. Heather only sniffled as she reciprocated the hug.

“Thank you for being so understanding. It’s so late though, I really should be going home.”

“Do you need help? I could change you if you’re too drunk to manage.”

Heather was floored. This was basically an invitation for sex!

“S-sure! That’d be so nice of you!” She gave him another kiss and the two left the house at which the party had been thrown, Scott’s arm on Heather’s waist.

---

Halfway to Heather’s dorm, she felt the pressure build once again. They weren’t nearly close enough for her to make it. And she didn’t know how much more her pull-up could hold.

“Scott, I really have to go again. I don’t think I can make it.”

Scott shifted his arm, which was wrapped around Heather’s waist. “Don’t worry about it Heather, you can clean up when you get home.”

Heather gave a sigh and let go. As she predicted, the hot pee quickly overflowed her pull-up and cascaded down her legs, pattering on the sidewalk. As soon as she finished, she smiled apologetically at Scott. He responded with a kiss.

---

Heather and Scott arrived at Heather’s door. She took a deep breath and unlocked it, walking inside. Sue was nowhere to be seen. Heather turned and beckoned Scott inside with her eyes, and they resumed making out as the door swung shut behind them.

“So… do you want to have sex? Or were you just being altruistic?” Heather whispered into Scott’s ear.

“B-both, I guess.”

“Alright then.”

Heather hopped on to her bed and lifted her dress to expose her soaking wet pull-up. She began to take it off when Scott interrupted her.

“Wait a second.”

Scott had taken his own pants off, giving Heather a full look at his erection. He fished a condom out of his wallet, put it on, and climbed on to the bed.

“Is this your first time?” Scott asked.

“Yes.”

“Me too.” said Scott, tearing open the sides of Heather’s pull-up.