Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Meagan & the Gentleman: Giving Thanks

This adventure is building up nicely; Meagan hasn't even used an "emergency" override yet - is Parker going to push boundaries, or is he going to be a true gentleman? Maybe both? Enjoying this so far, Weasel. I know writing 10.000 words in is a lot of work, I think I only achieved it once or twice in one story... but it's also some kind of personal achievement, I think. Quality over quantity of course, but combing both is even better. (The whole "Gentleman" series is probably hitting 50.000 words by now - just a guess, I didn't count)

I'm pretty sure "Season 1" was around 38,000 all by itself, so yes, well over 50k by now. 

And here comes some more: 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They stepped out of the emergency exit to the back corner where they’d tried to get in at first (the door was not locked from the inside, as good emergency exits never are). “Where to next?” Meagan asked.

“I was thinking back-campus. Have you pee in a tree somewhere.”

“Oh, we’ve done that before,” Meagan said. “Boring. But I know just the place: the Pipe in the Sky.”

“Where now?”

“You haven’t seen the pipe? Oh, we are definitely going, then.”

They trooped across campus again—crossing the baseball field, but not pausing at the dugout—going down the one gentle hill and then up a slightly steeper one and coming at last to the edge of the woods. (Meagan was once again sipping water every minute or so, but no big gulps this time.) Here she took the lead, confidently setting out on one path into the woods, turning with certainty at various crossroads.

It was a long way out, further out into the woods than Parker had ever been. He was grateful it was a clear day, and that many of the leaves were down to let in more light. But clearly the rain had left its mark; the path was muddy in many places.

“Maybe I should just squat down and add to the puddle,” Meagan said as they navigated through a particularly mucky patch on the trail.

“Please don’t, for multiple reasons.”

Suddenly a small valley opened up at their feet, maybe fifty yards wide. Across the valley stretched a big metal pipe, about two and a half feet in diameter, supported on concrete piers. At its middle it was roughly forty feet off the ground.

“Behold the Pipe in the Sky!” Meagan intoned.

“Um,” Parker said. “Are we going to cross that?”

“Better,” Meagan said. “I’m going to piss off it.”

Parker’s eyebrows announced their reluctance.

“Oh, come on, it’s pretty safe,” Meagan said. “It’s not as hard to keep your balance as you might think. Although I’ve never actually tried to drop my pants while I was standing on it…”

“I really don’t think this is a good idea. And for the record, ‘Oh, come on, it’s pretty safe’ is not really reassuring. I think… yeah, I think you’re not peeing here.”

“Pleeeeease? I’ve always wanted to do this!”

“Wait, really?”

“Well, I’ve always wanted to do this for the last twenty minutes!”

“I just see so many ways this could go wrong.”

Meagan let go of his hand and lightly strode out onto the pipe. Parker gulped and felt his heart rate spike. But Meagan walked calmly forward, not even stretching her hands out for balance. About ten yards out, hands still in her pockets, she turned around and grinned at him. “See?” she said. “Come on out.”

He shook his head.

“Think about it. This pipe is more than two feet wide. If you walk on the exact top of it, you barely even notice that it’s curved. Just act like you’re walking on the yellow stripe down the middle of the road.”

“That is not a thing I have ever done.”

“No? Well, I guess you haven’t spent as much time as I have in small towns… Here, take my hand.” She came back to where pipe met valley’s edge and reached out for him.

His stomach and his heart seemed to be swing-dancing, but Parker took her hand and followed her out. Somewhat to his surprise, she was absolutely right: the pipe itself under his feet felt broad and stable. And her strong grip on his wrist was steadying. So that just meant that the only scary part was the way they were now twenty feet up over a rocky gully.

“Still haven’t figured out how to drop my pants,” Meagan said.

“You really want to do this.”

“Don’t you?”

“It’d be way easier for me, though.”

“Aha! So you do want to.”

“I just don’t want to see you lose your balance and go right over and then I’d have to go back for help and explain why you’re lying at the bottom of the valley with your pants around your ankles.”

“Okay, I can see why that would be an awkward conversation to have.”

“And I really really really don’t want to you to die or wind up broken because of my thing about pee.” His voice was raw with worry. “I love you, Meagan…”

She caressed his cheek. “You are so sweet. Mmkay. I won’t do it if you don’t want me to.” She grinned. “But in that case, pick a tree for me to pee in, ‘cause this girl’s gotta go.”

Parker thought for a moment. “Well, hang on. Do you think you could squat, if I were holding your hand?”

“I wasn’t gonna squat, I was gonna bend over, and yes, I wouldn’t want to do that without holding your hand.”

“Let’s try it without the peeing, see if we can even do that.”

“’Kay!”

It was not hard, especially if Parker planted both feet on one of the concrete piers, which were flat-topped.

“Oh, yeah, easy,” Meagan said, and she started to undo her belt.

“Hang on, I’m still nervous about this part,” Parker said. “But we can do it, I just want you to take your pants off back on solid ground.”

“You really want my pants off a lot today,” Meagan said with a grin, but followed him back off the pipe, found a handy tree to lean on, and started changing. Once again clad in nothing between her sweatshirt and her boots, she stepped back out onto the pipe. Parker followed close behind.

“So if you thought that explaining me down on the ground with my pants at my ankles would be hard…” she murmured.

He chuckled.

“How far out do you want me to go?”

“Here’s fine.”

“You sure you don’t want me to go a little farther?”

“Well…”

“Whatever you decide, love, do it fast, ‘cause I am freezing my ass off. Also my knees. And that makes me need to go a lot worse. Which is a challenge, ‘cause I can’t really cross my legs on this pipe…”

“Just go here, then.”

Meagan bent over and crouched slightly. This provided just enough of an angle that she didn’t need to worry about her boots. As usual she peed fast in a big explosive burst—fast enough that her first drops had only barely hit the ground far below when the last ones trickled out. She carefully straightened up, holding tight to his hand, grinning from ear to ear, and glanced over her shoulder at the gully below. Her wet spot was too far down to be visible, but she didn’t seem to mind. “That was fun,” she said. “Now it’s your turn. But I wanna try something.”

“Oh?”

Without another word she stepped (carefully) closer, unzipped his fly, and maneuvered his (somewhat hard) penis through his boxers. She cradled it in her hand, then said, “’Kay, love. Whenever you’re ready.”

It took him a minute, between the cold and her hand and his hard-on. But Meagan waited patiently, holding him loosely, until a small spurt escaped. That opened the spigot. Meagan giggled with delight as she waved his cock around, making arcs and patterns in his piss as it fell toward the gully floor. He pissed a little more than she had—since he hadn’t gone since back at the dorm, while she had pissed four times—and longer, and rather more yellow.

He squeezed out a few last drops. Meagan shook him off, then produced toilet paper from her pocket and wiped off both of them. Not having a trash can, she shrugged and tossed the wads down.

“That’s littering!”

“It’s biodegradable, it won’t last long,” she said.

“Still—”

“Are you volunteering to go down and pick it up?”

“Um.”

“Good. ‘Cause I got other things we could do.” She was still holding him by the cock, and she stroked him several times as she spoke. “Do you wanna fuck me right here on the pipe, before I put my pants back on? If I got down on all fours I’d have an even more stable grip.”

“Uh.”

“Imagine it!” she said. “Just imagine. And remember our piss falling all the way down…”

“Yeah,” he said, responding to her caressing and her imagining. “Yeah. I could do that…”

“Too bad,” she said, dropping his dick. “You’ll just have to wait. That’s too risky for me, and I’m too damn cold right now. But you know what you don’t have to wait for? Lunch!”

As soon as she’d gotten her jeans and panties back on, they took out the snacks they’d brought with them, sat down on the pipe, and ate with their legs swinging. They ate their snacks and drank water, Meagan knocking back far more than Parker, and talked. Their conversation wandered to many other things, including their plans for Thanksgiving, just two days away.

“You don’t mind it being just us?” Parker asked.

“No, I really don’t,” Meagan said. “My family has pissed me off too fuckin’ much this week already, no need for more. You’re the only one I want around right now.”

He put his arm around her shoulder, drew her close, kissed her head. “Thank you,” he said.

“Totally welcome.”

A moment later she spoke again: “But if you want turkey you’re gonna need to find another cook.”

“Well, I was thinking I could make soup.”

“Oh yeah? What kind?”

“Split pea. That works well with this weather. And I could make cookies.”

“Oh, honey,” Meagan said, “sold.

After finishing up their snack lunch (and cleaning up after themselves more carefully, since Parker was still feeling a little irked about the toilet paper), Meagan said, “So guess what.”

“Gotta go again?”

“Mmmhmm! Turns out drinking a full water bottle three times over makes me need to pee. Where to now?”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next up: the thrilling conclusion -- of Tuesday. (Tuesday during Meagan & Parker's Thanksgiving Break, that is.) Yeah, that's right, we're not even halfway through the week. 

The conclusion (of Tuesday)! (On a Tuesday, too, at least where I live.) 

This is literally the last part I've written, and we've got a few more days to go in Meagan & Parker's epic week. So I can't promise anything more soon, unless I get on a real tear after work tomorrow and write lots. 

This one's more about the two of them and their relationship than about the fun parts, but there are still some fun bits too. So: sex alert!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Parker thought about it a bit. “Okay, I’ve got an idea.”

“And?”

“I think I’ll keep this one as a surprise,” Parker said. “But I’ll need you to lead me back toward front-campus. Let’s aim for the observatory.”

As they made their way over the trails back out of the woods, Meagan asked, “Isn’t the observatory where you took that Lara chick?”

“Mmmhmm.”

“Oh, I get it. You wanna re-enact that?”

“Not exactly.”

“So you wanna reclaim that.”

“Huh?”

“That experience was pretty intense, yeah? But also kinda painful, afterward? That’s what you told me.”

“I don’t remember saying that as such.”

“Psych major, remember? Plus a decade of practice in reading men, which is not that hard? You may not have said much, but you told me plenty.”

“‘Not that hard,’ huh? I find that offensively truthful!”

“Darn straight. Anyway. Since it was an intense and highly erotic experience you want it to happen again. Since it was a painful experience, you want it to happen again with someone who won’t push you away afterward—namely me.”

“Interesting analysis, doc.”

“Not a doctor yet. That’s another four years of grad school.”

“What’s the term for undergrads, then?”

“Other than ‘undergrad’?”

“…Yeah.”

“‘Major.’ As in ‘Major Meagan.’ Forget it and I’ll make you do push-ups till you rock the earth, Corporal Maggot.”

“Aye aye, cap—I mean, aye aye, major sir!”

“Nice save.”

“Anyway. Interesting analysis. But it just so happens you’re wrong.”

“And you’re not just changing plans because I figured it out.”

“…I might not be.”

She laughed. “Well, whatever your plan may be, lover, I hope it’s quick, because I’m really needing to pee over here.”

“You haven’t been able to hold it as well today, huh?”

“Uh, I didn’t say that! You haven’t asked me to hold it so far. I’ve just been guzzling water hand over fist so I can pump it back out again as piss a few minutes later. My bladder must be so confused.”

“So if I said I wanted you to pee against that tree over there, you’d be happy?”

Meagan shrugged. “I’d definitely feel relieved. I guess happy, if that’s what you really want. Seems like we could do better for our grand finale.”

“I agree.”

“Like re-creating your encounter with Lara, maybe?”

“Maybe, maybe not. What if I asked you to piss your pants?”

“Um, I’d probably call veto on that until we got back to the dorm. A, I don’t want to walk through campus in wet pants, even if it’s break, and B, it’s getting pretty darn cold and that would be super uncomfortable.”

“But you’d do it in the dorm?”

“Sure, if you wanted me to.”

“Huh.”

“Are you interested in that?”

“Kind of? I guess what I really wanted to know was how far my power went…”

“Your ‘power’ goes as far as we negotiated, and so I’m totally fine with anything inside those limits. Having me piss my pants counts—but my veto is in there, too. So who’s got the power, huh? Huh?”

“All you, love. All you.”

They emerged from the woods not far from the observatory. As they walked over to it, Meagan said, “So what did you actually do with Lara that time?”

His adventures with Meagan had overridden the memory to a great extent—being far more satisfying—but Parker found he could call up most of the details quite well, once he looked back on it, and found he was enjoying the recollection. Meagan noticed, and after a fast glance around—the observatory was surrounded by scrub fields and so was technically out in the open, with houses in the distance—she stopped him, kissed him, and stroked his hard-on.

“Well, I don’t think I’m taking off my pants for you a third time, not until we get back to the dorm,” she said. “It’s getting really cold out. I don’t think I’m quite dressed for this. Almost smells like snow.”

“Yeah, you’re right.”

“And I’m also not gonna leak down my leg, because that’s just some weak sauce. Leakage is not my style; I go when I wanna go.”

“You are so badass,” Parker said.

“Are you mocking me?” she growled.

“Only a little. The rest is real.”

“Good. I think. But I can still piss here if you want. Or do you want me to get you off?”

“Nope and nope,” Parker said. “Or I guess not here and not now. But I wanted you to think that you’d get to pee here, ‘cause actually I’m gonna make you wait.”

“Not a problem,” she said, with a challenging look in her eye. “I’ll wait as long as you want me to.”

“But just imagine,” Parker said, relishing turning the tables on her with the “imagine” game. “Just imagine getting to pee right here, right now! Wouldn’t that feel good?”

“Just imagine me giving you a blow job right here, right now. That would feel pretty good too, huh? But it ain’t happening either.”

“Oooh, fighting fire with fire.”

“Technically fighting water with water.”

“…Ewww. Just figured that out.”

“I do like that I’m dating a boy who listens.” She casually crossed her legs, not seeming too stressed just yet. “So—are we just gonna stand around here for a while, or what?”

“Let’s go someplace where you can pee,” Parker said.

“Already?”

“Sure.”

They walked down the hill, headed back toward campus, but they reached the football stadium first. It was, of course, completely empty. The stadium consisted of two sets of steel-and-aluminum bleachers facing each other across a slightly untidy grass field, surrounded by nothing but a waist-high chain-link fence—as their college was not exactly Ohio State when it came to football and fans. The wind was picking up as they reached the gate, and leaves skittered across the concrete driveway and out onto the white lines painted on the field.

“So I know you said no to this earlier,” Parker said, “but if you want to, you could go pee on the 50-yard line.”

Meagan scrunched up her face in consideration, which with her freckles made her look all the cuter. “Hmmmmm…”

“Choose quickly. This is a limited-time offer. If time expires, additional conditions may apply!”

“It sure would be nice to pee. This wind is really making it a lot worse.”

“Too late! Additional conditions now in effect.”

“Let’s hear them.”

“You can still pee on the 50-yard-line, but you have to be completely naked.”

“Fuck no. Maybe at night. In July. But not now.” She grinned evilly. “But you can keep right on imagining that. Picture me squirming helplessly, trying to cover my boobs and grab my crotch since I gotta go that bad but I’m all naked, standing out there on the field on a hot night.” She pantomimed it, then flung a hand to her brow and said, with all appropriate drama, “‘Oh, Parker, it’s so hard. I don’t know what I need more: to get your cock in me or get the piss out of me. I just can’t decide, I’m so desperate for both!’”

“Uh. Wow.”

She kept right on grinning wicked, then kissed him on the cheek. “Thought you’d enjoy that image.”

“I did. …How come you had the southern accent, though?”

“I could be southern if I want to be.”

“Not really how it works.”

“I’m a broke girl from a small town in the Midwest, and in the Midwest, being southern is mostly determined by your paycheck. Especially in Indiana.”

“Okay, fair enough.”

“But anyway. No, I’m not going to strip down and piss on the 50-yard line, no matter how much I hate football… so where can I pee?”

“C’mon.”

Parker led the way up the hill and across the back driveway to a parking lot. “How’d you feel about here?”

The parking lot was almost empty—almost. A couple forlorn cars sat on the far edge, meaning there was zero cover, and a dorm loomed up to one side.

“Do I have to?” Meagan asked, looking a little worried. “I know there probably aren’t any people around, but this is… really exposed. Again, maybe at night, but not now. Veto.”

“Technically you used your veto for the day when you said no to the 50-yard-line the first time,” Parker said.

Meagan frowned, scowled up at the dorm.

“But technically I didn’t tell you to pee here at all,” Parker said. “I did want to see if you’d do it, but I’ve got a better idea anyway.”

Meagan shook her head in relief. “Whew. I wasn’t exactly looking forward to that. Don’t push your luck, mister—and quit teasing me, mmmmmkay? Just tell me where I can go, ‘cause I really really gotta. This wind is making me nearly piss myself.”

Parker stepped close, wrapped her in his arms, and kissed her gently. “I’m sorry, love, I shouldn’t be yanking you around like that.”

“No, you shouldn’t.”

“Next time we’ll plan it out exactly, okay? No more surprises.”

“Oh, you don’t need to go that far. But don’t push me on privacy, mmmkay? And don’t tease me. Much.”

“I’m sorry.”

“Thank you.”

“And you can pee anywhere you want back at the dorm, there’s just one condition.”

“Hmmm?”

Parker whispered it in her ear.

She grinned. “Now you’re talkin’. Let’s go!”

She grabbed his hand and started skipping across the parking lot. A moment later she had to stop short, cross her legs, and bend forward a little. “Mmkay, too much bouncing there… but yeah, c’mon!”

Still hand in hand, they walked (quickly) past the gym, a couple more dorms, more parking lots, and came at last to Bryant Hall, Meagan’s dorm. She handed her key card to Parker so he could let them in, saying, “I don’t quite trust my fingers right now.” And indeed, she was doing the full-body clench, including fingers clenched into fists. Parker got them in and traded her card for her room key.

Inside it was much warmer, and Meagan relaxed fractionally. Once into her room, they stripped off their jackets.

“Here?” Parker asked. “Or would you rather go straight to the bathroom?”

“I’d rather do it here. Sitting on a toilet isn’t the most romantic.”

“Want help with your clothes?”

“Yes please.”

Parker helped her out of her clothes, piece by piece, not hurrying, but not dragging his feet, either. He stood behind her and worked his way down, so first came the sweatshirt she’d had on under her jacket, then the t-shirt beneath, and next her bra. When her breasts came loose he cupped them in his hands, caressing and squeezing. She leaned back against him for a moment and then said, “’Kay, your turn.”

“Huh?”

“Clothes off.”

“We’re not gonna have sex, though.”

“I know. I still wanna feel your skin. At least your shirt.”

“Fair enough.” He pulled off his shirt and resumed his caresses, standing pressed against her so she could feel his bare chest against her naked shoulders. He kissed her neck—side and back—and her shoulders, especially her freckles. His hands wandered all the way up to play with her red-touched hair and all the way down to her waistband, where he undid her button and unzipped slightly, rolling the waistband down over her hips. He laid his hands over her bladder, which was noticeably full and taut, though not bulging, but didn’t press down, just felt her muscles at work.

She was breathing faster from all the attention as he unzipped her jeans the rest of the way and slid his fingers down the front of her green cotton panties. She shivered, sighed, and rubbed back against him. Then the jeans came the rest of the way down and he kept his fingers at work. One hand slipped into her panties and found her clit. The other hand roamed her upper body. He made out with her neck until she turned her head, eyes almost closed, plainly looking for a kiss, and he bent his neck to give her many.

Her panties were damp, and not at all from pee, when he peeled them from her hips and butt and slid them down her clenched legs. Then he took her vibrator from its place in the drawer by the bed, set it on low, and slid it up one of those tense legs to where it met the other and let it work.

“God, don’t stop, but the rumbling is making it so dang hard to hold it,” Meagan whispered, leaning back against him again.

“Does it feel good, though?”

“Fuck yeah,” she gasped. “It’s all so intense.”

Little circles, gently increasing the pressure then backing off, ramping up the power setting then switching it back—Parker had learned a lot about the vibrator in the last few months, and he used it well. Meagan was soon putting a lot of her weight on him, her hands leaning back on his hips as he played her clit like a cello, deep rumbling and sexy curves. Her mouth hung open and her breathing became panting. Then she squeezed his hips with both hands, tight—whether in arousal or desperation he couldn’t tell, at this point—and let out a long shaky moan.

“Don’t stop, I’m right on the edge,” she gasped. “But grab the trash can, I may not be able to wait long, afterward.”

Parker didn’t stop—but he did slow down, to Meagan’s exquisite frustration. Still, neither one could keep that up very long. After just another minute, Meagan moaned, twice, then gave a small sharp cry of release and gave the familiar convulsion. She staggered and he grabbed her beneath her breasts with his non-vibrating arm to steady her.

“Trash can?” he murmured in her ear.”

“I’m okay for a second,” she said, surprising him. “I’m all locked down. But do you wanna come first? ‘Cause if you do I wanna hurry.”

“I thought I could wait a bit, maybe until tomorrow. Since I did jerk you around a bit earlier.”

“Fuck that!” she said cheerfully, though still breathlessly. “I’ve had you hard all day from all that pissing. And I can feel how hard you are right now—which I am loving, by the way. Hand me the lube.”

And so just a few minutes later, it was Parker moaning and shaking, jeans around his ankles. Meagan was crouching on her heel to get her face down next to his cock, looking up at him with a sexy and only-somewhat-desperate smile. When he was about to come she quickly took him in her mouth and sucked him off, swallowing it all down.

“And now I’m gonna pee,” she said, wiping her mouth, and with a quick movement she shifted her butt over the can. A moment later the familiar sound of her torrent filled the room.

She stood up, dripping, and they kissed for a long moment.

“Good?”

“So good. You?”

“You couldn’t tell from the part where I nearly fell over? Yeah, real good. We did real good.”

They cleaned up in their separate ways, not bothering with clothes in their empty hall, and reconvened (still naked) under the covers for cuddles and more kisses.

“I think I’d like to take tomorrow off,” Meagan said, “and then do a little more on Thanksgiving itself.”

“Okay.”

“But that was lots of fun. More fun than I expected. Thanks for the idea, lover.”

“Thank you, for being willing.”

“More than willing, hon. That was downright pleasurable. Especially on the pipe. And just now, with the vibe. You are getting so good at that.”

“Mm, aren’t I, though?”

“A little rough here and there but a good day.”

“Thanks to you and your champion bladder.”

“It’s pretty solid, no?”

“It’s definitely earned a rest tomorrow. Well done to all your muscles.”

“They thank you, and want a nap.”

“That sounds like a good idea in general. Want to?”

“Sure.”

Here's another part! A little bit of a change of pace, but important to the characters and the purpose of the story. 

Based extremely loosely on a real event. The last woman I saw really desperate to pee was in a grocery store. One built more recently, however, as there is indeed a public bathroom there. But I'm old enough to remember when grocery stores didn't have public restrooms. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wednesday they went grocery shopping. This proved more interesting than they guessed.

They walked over. There was a small but adequate grocery store just a stone’s throw from the north corner of campus. They needed a fair number of things—eggs and oats for the cookies, for instance—but it was such a short walk, it seemed pointless to take Meagan’s car. They did bundle up against the cold.

“It definitely smells like snow,” Meagan said as they crunched through fallen leaves and ducked down a driveway in the usual shortcut.

As the automatic doors slid back, they stepped into the warmth of the store and realized they were just two of quite a large number of people doing their Thanksgiving shopping. The crowd meant that simply walking down an aisle now required a lot of navigating and maneuvering. Sticking together meant they had to hold hands, not that this was a problem. Every time Parker was in such a packed place, trying to thread his way through a mob, he was reminded of the asteroid belt scene in The Empire Strikes Back, and he started humming the music that went with the scene. Meagan, who was walking ahead of him at this point, threw him a knowing look over her shoulder. “You’re a goof,” she said.

“Who is more goofy, the goof, or the goof who follows her?”

“The one following, obviously.”

“Wait, I think I had that joke backward…”

“Too late!”

They hit a snag when they were in the baking aisle.

“You mean you don’t have a list?” Meagan said.

“I’ve got the recipe memorized,” Parker said, studying the shelves. “Or I thought I did.”

Meagan sighed.

“Relax,” Parker said, glancing at her. “I’ll remember everything. I just need to jog my memory.”

“I’ll just make myself comfortable, then,” Meagan said.

He threw her a longer look. “Something wrong?”

She sighed again. “It’s just… this place is getting to me.”

Parker nodded. “We’ve had a nice quiet week and suddenly we walked into a madhouse.”

“A madhouse playing crappy Christmas songs. The day before Thanksgiving.”

“I know! That’s really getting on my nerves.” He reached up and took some baking powder down off the shelf. “Now is it baking powder or baking soda…?”

“And to top it all off—well, I’ll bet you can guess.”

“Wait, do you need to—?” But taking one look at her and he answered his own question: she definitely was getting her locked-down, all-muscles-engaged, need-to-pee look.

Meagan chuckled ruefully. “All your fault, of course.”

“How is it my fault?”

“If we hadn’t taken that nap yesterday, I wouldn’t have stayed up so late last night, and then I wouldn’t have been so tired this morning, and then I wouldn’t have had to drink coffee. Which is—well, you know.”

Parker pondered this for a moment. He thought of two ways to say what he wanted to say, and went with the one that seemed wiser. “I won’t let it get to me unless you want me to,” he said, shaping his phrasing with the crowds around him in mind.

She hugged him. “Thank you.” Leaning over his shoulder, she looked down at the items in his hand. “So what are you stuck on again?”

“Baking soda or baking powder.”

“Buy both, we’ll probably use it eventually.”

He chuckled. “Thank you. That just reminded me: the recipe actually calls for both.” Both boxes went into his basket.

Between the cookies and the soup, they filled up a basket apiece, and it took some time to get that done. Then they had to brave the line at the cash register, which was long indeed. It looked like the check-out clerks were a little short-staffed, not prepared for the influx, and so things were moving slowly.

“Well, the line’s not getting any shorter,” Parker said, and they went and stood in it.

Naturally the line they got in was the one where someone had to run and put something back, and the line where someone paid in cash and miscounted twice. Other lines were definitely moving faster, but they couldn’t switch without cutting in line. Meagan was looking still more tense as the other lines crept forward but theirs stood still.

“Is there a restroom here?” Parker asked. “Sometimes they have one. Like at Walmart.”

“I’ve never seen one,” Meagan said.

“Go take a look,” Parker encouraged her. “I can watch the stuff. And if you do find one,” he said in lower tones, “go right ahead and use it. Blanket permission for the rest of the day, in fact.”

She nodded, gave him a quick peck on the cheek, and set off.

Five minutes she was back. Two things had happened during her absence: the line had finally moved forward a bit, and Parker had realized that if Meagan had found a bathroom, he might have gone and used it himself. But she shook her head. “No sign of one. It’s an older store,” she added, by way of explanation.

“Yeah, most new stores have them, don’t they? I remember my mom having to ask permission for me to use the staff bathroom when I was really small.” He lowered his voice again. “Gonna be okay?”

“Oh, I’ll be fine,” she said. “We don’t have much farther to go.”

Indeed, now they were only second in line to check out. But of course the last guy ahead of them had a shopping cart piled high with stuff, and so it took quite a while still. Meagan showed no further sign or made said any further word of her need until they’d paid and gotten outside. Then the wall of cold air, after the warmth of the crowded store, made her shiver involuntarily and swear, loudly enough that a few heads turned her direction: “Fuck, that’s cold.”

Heavily laden by their bags, they couldn’t take the shortcut (which involved scrambling up a grassy bank) and had to walk around. As they rounded the corner and stepped back onto campus, Meagan cursed again. “Mmmmmmmmmkay. I can do this.”

“If it’s any consolation,” Parker said, “I gotta go too.”

She smiled. “You know, it kinda is.”

They walked stiff and shivering (from temperatures outside and pressures outside) to Bryant Hall. Meagan swiped them in, and they stepped into the kitchen to set their bags down. They looked at each other.

“We should put the food away,” Parker said.

Another moment passed—and then as one, without a word, they turned for the bathrooms.

Back in the kitchen, very much relieved, they started putting the food away. Meagan said, “I’m really grateful for how you handled that, love.”

“You didn’t seem like you were in the mood for games, and you’d asked for today off.”

“Yeah. I mean, I could have held it a lot longer, you know that. And someday I do wanna play around with both of us getting desperate. Even the scales a bit. But today… well, I just wasn’t feeling it today, and I was frustrated with the store.”

“I know. You don’t need to apologize or explain. I could see how you felt. And it’s still all about consent.”

“Yes it is. But that situation could have led to a lot of fun for you and you set it aside.” She turned to him, put her hands on his shoulders, and said, “You know, a lot of guys would have done that real differently. I mean it when I said I’m grateful. I mean—tomorrow’s all about giving thanks, right? Well, thank God for you, Parker.”

“Me, I’m just thankful that you let—that we get to have fun like that at all.”

“Mmmmhmm. And tomorrow we can go back to that. But tonight, I wanna show you how grateful I am in a different way.”

“Oh?”

“Back massage.”

“Oooooooohh.”

As it happened, they exchanged back rubs that night, which meant shirts came off, which meant that they ended up doing quite a bit of naked making out and spooning afterward—but nothing else. “Tomorrow,” Meagan whispered, moving his hand away from her clit. “Tomorrow. But thank you.”

“Thank you. So grateful.”

“Yeah. Incredibly much.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

More to come, and soon. 

Guest insomea

So so good. I've been wanting to suggest making it have some desperation on both sides but didn't know if you'd be open to that. 

So glad to see it heading that way anyway!