Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Your ideal 'bladder?'

What's your ideal 'bladder?' And I mean that in the vaguest sense. Like, what do you hope for or look for in other people's tendencies, or habits, or levels of control? What do you consider ideal in your own? Things you wish were more common or would change about yourself?

For example, I wouldn't mind being a bit more prone to leaking. It's rare that it happens to me. The only times I do leak are when I am essentially bursting or on occasions when I've done multiple holds. 

When it comes to other people, I like people who aren't afraid to show they have to piss and I think the world would benefit from more pee dancing. I like latch-key style leaks and accidents too, and just small leaks in general--laughing, sneezing, ect ect.

I always remember hearing that the brain will override the voluntary urethral sphincter when a bladder gets too full. For myself, I wish it were the case and I could wet uncontrollably when I got to the point where it started to hurt.

In someone else, I'd like one that fills up fast, doesn't matter big or small. I to see guys desperate, but I also like to watch guys who can't get the flow started for whatever reason.

I personally don't mind my bladder, sure it takes a long time to fill up and it can hold for a while, but when I pee, I can pee for so long.  I do wish I could really lose it, though, and just pee uncontrollably when it gets full.  At least I can pee just about anywhere now-a-days, though I still haven't tried in my bed just yet, waiting for the time I have alone for that.

On the other side, I do somewhat prefer people with larger bladders, just a tiny wet spot or small streaks down their pants really don't do it for me, I want to see the pants get soaked.

I’m quite happy with my bladder overall but it’s not perfect. 

On the plus side:

- it’s small, so I don’t have to hang around all day waiting for it to fill. 

- I can’t hold to the point of pain, I will always wet before it hurts so I’ve never experienced the pain that others talk about. 

On the minus side:

- It’s small, which can be a nuisance and has resulted in a few embarrassing accidents. 

- when full, it doesn’t normally just let go in a big wetting accident but usually just leaks repeatedly causing me to gradually just get wetter and wetter over a period of an hour or so. Sometimes I’d like just to have a sudden loss of control!

I have a huge bladder and can hold easily for hours, which in a practical sense is nice but in terms of sexual enjoyment is not nice. I can’t get anywhere near involuntary loss of control without feeling immense pain and i never have the excitement of having the possibility of an accident. However, i wouldn’t want a tiny bladder. I like having a decent sized bladder for longer road trips, tests, and other times when I don’t want to go to the bathroom constantly.y ideal bladder would be kind of medium sized, maybe a little bit small. Enough that I could get into desparate situations when I want to, that I could have leaks and even a fill in accident without waiting for many hours and being in pain, but large enough that when I don’t want to be desparate or wet I could be fine. 

For partners and other people, I do like people with small bladders, design them desparate, squirming, running to the bathroom often, and having accidents. Although I shouldn’t say tiny. I wouldn’t want them to be embarressed or anything, but the kind of thing wherebif we are hanging out, I could like deny them from the bathroom and make them have an accident if they were okay with it. 

For example, I often fantasize about the guy I like having accidents. In real life, I have seen him more then once speed walk to the bathroom while holding his crotch and find it very attractive. I also have a friend who claims to have a very small bladder. I don’t feel any attraction to him, he’s totally straight and not my type, but I do have platonic fantasies about him having accidents, or even “on purposes”. It’s very nice. 

I've always had a very small bladder, and fantasized about having a big, strong bladder instead. I'd love it if people would compliment my ability to hold in lots of pee for long periods of time. It would also be so liberating to go out without constantly needing to find places to relieve myself and being afraid I won't find a restroom.

I would like to have a larger bladder.. My max capacity is around 500-650 ml..

A bladder capacity of a liter or more would be very nice at times, especially if at work for a long time or a night of drinking alcohol.. Beer really makes me have to go pee a lot and often!

Currently, it's almost more convenient to just let go in my pants when drunk than constantly running to the bathroom

I have a fairly large and still strong bladder. I max out at around 1.2-1.35 liters. I am happy with it as it is. I like it when is is distended and very full;very uncomfortable to painful, without being in agony. 

When I was younger I could not have an accident without enduring hours of extreme pain. I thought I couldn't have a true accidental wetting. Now, as I have gotten older although my bladder is still strong, I will  unavoidably leak before it hurts too much, at least when I am home alone.

Right now it is pleasantly moderately uncomfortable.   

My current max capacity is 1300, but I'd love to hit at least 1500 one day. I envy bladders that can hold a huge amount like 1800ml or more! It must be so satisfying to be able to walk around drinking as much as you want only getting an urge when most people would be beyond desperate. I'd love to be able to go bar-hopping and down beer after beer without needing to go. Then finally once my bladder is bulging way out, I could let out a nice long flood at the urinal that would turn a few heads. That would be my ideal bladder.

The ideal bladder for me is the one I have right now. It's perfect for when I want to do a hold. If I drink about 30 ounces of water over the course of a 2-hour period, I'm usually bursting by the end of it, so I don't get too impatient waiting for it to fill. It's also nice because I don't have to give up and let it out when it starts to hurt because it starts leaking before then. It takes a few minutes past that before I lose control, which is the perfect way to end a hold, in my opinion.

It can be inconvenient sometimes when I'm at work, having to pee at every opportunity I get, especially if I'm drinking a lot, but I haven't ever been in danger of experiencing a public accident. It holds about 500 ml (I've never taken an exact measurement, only peed in a bottle of that capacity when desperate and filled it without flooding it), but I'm fine with that. I don't think I'd want it to be any bigger.

For other people, I like theirs to be big enough that if they have an accident, they soak their pants, but small enough that accidents are likely. If they're able to lose control, then that is nice too. It makes their desperation enjoyable for me that way.

It depends on the situation. They're days I would like to have a normal bladder that can hold urine for hours, not running to the toilet every hour or two. But they're also days, I would like if it would be even more unpredictable. But mostly, I'm happy with it as it is. I can easily get myself into the situation when I have a real wetting accident, but I can also stay dry through out the day if I want.

My bladder is my ideal bladder. Strong enough that I only have 'accidents' when I set out to, and weak enough that it starts leaking before holding it in becomes painful. When it does start leaking involuntarily it does so in small amounts, at first, then more and more as my holding muscles tire. So wetting myself completely takes some time, which suits me just fine since I find the whole experience enjoyable.

I don't like to see bladder weakness negatively impact other people's lives, but with partners and others that I find attractive I like any sign of desperation or so much as the smallest damp spot on underwear.

Edited by Frank123 (see edit history)

A while back I would get a little frustrated with my bladder since I really like leaking and dribbling when I'm full and my bladder would just not leak. Well not before mild back pain, but as soon as I feel anything close to that I let go. Doesn't matter where, that's a medical emergency... I think.

In the last month though I've been wearing pullups almost 24/7. Though there's been a few days and a few nights I've skipped. In that time I've tried to let myself tinkle whenever I felt I could without flooding myself. This left me drinking a more reasonable amount of fluids which is on the low side of how much I like to drink, and letting myself pee as soon as I possibly can. Oh and I never push, and I always try to tinkle at least a little in bed.

Now I think I'm much closer to where I want to be. It seems now every time I find myself holding and an urge to pee hits me I'm going to dribble at least a little until the urge passes. After which the next urge is usually about 10 minutes away, following another little dribble. I don't think this happens when I'm out of my pullups, but I've only tried that a couple times in the last month.

My ideal bladder in another person I guess is a lot like mine is becoming. I'd like them to enjoy holding, but not be able to hold much before little, manageable accidents. Though it's difficult for me to answer this question without just making it a fantasy a bit too far removed from reality. So my more realistic answer has to become more to-do with how that person regards their bladder and how they'd feel about me wanting to play with their bladder. Is this an acceptably vague answer for a vague but excellent question?

For me ideal bladder has a huge capacity, bulges out a lot when it's full and is very strong, so can hold a lot of pressure and gets hard as rock to touch when filled up. Ideally it should be capable of at least leaking/spurting before it gets too painful to hold longer. However I realize that it's more a like an ideal fantasy rather than something to look for in real people. If we're speaking about more down to earth thoughts then realistically my ideal bladder is as close as it can get to this ultimate fantasy.

I'd like pretty much the opposite of what I have now!! My bladder is fairly small, but I don't hydrate well so that never really comes into play at inconvenient times, and I have really good control, which is both frustrating when I'm trying to hold and has led to me seriously hurting myself accidentally!!! I'd like a bigger bladder and control that's closer to average, I think...