Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Never doubt me, for I do my best to complete my requests, In fact, here's the one I've been slaving over for the past week's time! Flora Bedwetting! Now (finally) completed!

Posted Images

14 hours ago, DaCoolCat said:

I'm not big on furries (even though my name has Cat in it) but the expressions on both pics (but especially the second one) are pretty nice and cute. Nice work :glasses:

Thank you!

14 hours ago, Dronz said:

Very nice! I'm a fan of TwoKinds, and I was wondering when someone would make Omo of it.

As a fellow twokinds fan, Iwould like to agree on that, except, I got tired of waiting around for it! So I'm making some. 

Post some requests of any of the--preferably female--characters from the comic, I won't re-sort panels and edit pages, but I'll do my damned best to complete anyone's requests!

ok seems like the charmander went on back log lol so ill 

On ‎26‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 11:26 PM, (*****) said:

Yeah, I know, I'm just seizing the opportunity to do something no one else has ever done before.

change it if I can since you seem to prefer two kinds how about a flora bedwetting in her pajamas whilst asleep

1 hour ago, Wetting_fox1 said:

Some bedwetting would be nice 

4 hours ago, (*****) said:

Current top five priority requests:

1- Flora Bedwetting accident

2- Natani wetting herself (probably waiting for the men's room XD)

3- Female Mike looses control (alternate type of spell makes the illusion have physical changes on him as well)

4- Flora and Kat wetting

If you were talking about the top priority on my list of requests: Flora Bedwetting accident

Try quoting the post next time, but otherwise as a reply to your comment/reply: 

1 hour ago, Wetting_fox1 said:

Some bedwetting would be nice 

I know, that's what I think, it's also why I put Flora Bedwetting Accident on my #1 priority!

On ‎28‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 8:53 PM, (*****) said:

If you were talking about the top priority on my list of requests: Flora Bedwetting accident

Try quoting the post next time, but otherwise as a reply to your comment/reply: 

I know, that's what I think, it's also why I put Flora Bedwetting Accident on my #1 priority!

wahey! top of the list I look forward to it

• 3 weeks later...