Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

[Request] Drunk Wetting or Pissing

Guest GoTeamVenture

Guest GoTeamVenture

Hey everyone :)

I am looking for videos of drunk girls wetting themselves or the bed while drunk. It can be real or staged. I know JADE has some good ones, along with many amateur producers.

Thank you!

4 hours ago, ngay798 said:

WD Girls is semi-staged. The szenario is staged, but the girls are really getting drunk. Its not wetting in every video, but in some.

Mydrunkenstar is the sister site to wdgirls. Same scenarios different site. Both have wetting content in some movies because of drinking. And the girls supposedly sign a waiver for both sites to film them drunk. Because voyeurism of drunk people is illegal in some places. Can't share them on here but have a look. 

13 hours ago, ngay798 said:

WD Girls is semi-staged. The szenario is staged, but the girls are really getting drunk. Its not wetting in every video, but in some.

I just got to inform you that WD girsls and Mydrunkenstar (sister websites of www.lovevewetting.com) has a lot of peeing involved but not much wetting as such. 

These actors become stone drunk (for real) and pee all over the place due to them loosing all sense of reality. A few of the girls actually have accidents in their clothes. Both the sites have a search function that brings up the clips containing "wetting" if you search it. 

The clips can also be bought individually so you do not need to subscribe to obtain a specific clip. 

• 4 years later...