Sign In

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi. Recently, I've been interested in a certain type of story, the simple line story: A group of girls, an occupied bathroom, and the surrounding drama that follows. It's not complex, but I've been wa

Part II: What's Ladylike About Pain   The first time I ever saw Hanna at the brink was three years ago, a slight trip with friends from our college dorms to a large fair on the edge of town.

Hey, I'm back. Originally I was going to use a whole bunch of fake iphone text screens for part of this story, but every website I found was a spam-site and fucked it up somehow. So unfortunately, I h

• 2 weeks later...

Looking forward to this story's continuation, but no rush. Real life comes first.

Have to say, I'm particularly interested in Francine's plight. Girls who can't wet are the hottest thing in the world to me, but at the same time I know that can be a double-edged sword. I'm wondering how much longer she can deal with this ability/inability before she's in real trouble.

Also, yeah, I definitely feel your pain when it comes to writing erotica; it always comes to you best when you're horny as fuck, but you can only be that horny for so long before you have to "take care of business" and then you don't want anything to do with that sort of writing and just want to do something else. Or is that just me?

• 1 month later...

I'm sorry about being so irregular. Truthfully this is a fun side-project, which means that I enjoy writing all of this, but also means that many other things are prioritized: School, work, other writing projects, I'm practically stuffed. Also, to tell you the truth, am not able to put my nose to the grindstone and just WRITE, I really wish I could be like Holditin or BulgeLover who seems to just tank out epic stories that are always excellent. I'd be a better writer if I were like them, but the majority of time I can't break out of the writer's block, I stare at a white page for an eternity, ideas reaching half-reality before being pushed aside. It frustrates me a lot-- I want to be better-- I just gotta keep working at it.

What I'm trying to say is that I'm sorry for being so slow, and I will be better. Truthfully, the best way to keep me going is just to remind me like you do Daniel. I do think that motivation from readers helps me a lot and is so meaningful to me.

Either way.... I'll be back in four days.

So much of that sounds just like me and my own struggles. I know how it is staring at the page and getting writer's block. I wish I had the confidence you had to even say a story will be finished in X days.

That said, I do think that this is the best story that you've ever written. Normally I wouldn't think constant flashbacks like you do with Hanna and Felicity would really work out, but the way you do it they fit right into the story without feeling like an awkward interruption of the main plot. And they're great short stories in themselves to with familiar characters.

Edited by FullBladder85 (see edit history)
On 9/11/2018 at 7:50 PM, FullBladder85 said:

So much of that sounds just like me and my own struggles. I know how it is staring at the page and getting writer's block. I wish I had the confidence you had to even say a story will be finished in X days.

The key is the deadline, you set one for yourself and you can no longer just put it off for the next day. A modest deadline with a word-per-day count makes writer block go away most of the time.

Hey y'all. This chapter is a little different as I needed to set-up some world-building. I also did a lot of time-jumping in this chapter so hopefully my writing style is clear. The next chapter will continue the main narrative, but given the direction I'm taking the story, a few things needed to be explained before I could make something cohesive. Also, the format for this chapter is a little different, with a smaller font and less double spacing. I felt as if my spacing made the stories feel padded, which I didn't want, but I can change it back if you like it the old way.

Just feel free to leave criticism, as I would love to hear anything. I'm going to try and keep a better schedule in the near future so don't expect a too long hiatus.