Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

My desperate trip back from the bar male.

This is my own Male desperation experience

Some friends and I had been out at the bar and listening to a band and I had drank 2 or 3 beers prior to going to the bar and it was about a 20 minute drive home. I ordered a mixed drink once getting to the bar nothing eventful just listening to the band and drinking mixed drinks I may have peed about 2 or 3 times in the course of my 3 or 4 drinks there I made sure to pee right before we left the bar.  We walk to the vehicle and start the trip home and about half way there it's like the seal had been broken and I had started to fill up and quick I wasn't sure about the town we were in so I am not sure how far the trip was but I know what it felt like.  once I felt the need it seemed like it was a short time till I was at emergency status I could feel my member get warm with the need to go as we got closer I got more desperate then trouble of troubles a friend wanted a detour to a restaurant I was at this point wondering if I had peed a little just sitting a zen as possible trying to not pee I finally spoke up and said how long till we get home because I need to pee at this point so the driver took pity on me and we went straight home I am really in trouble and about 3 minutes from the house my whole world was in my lap at this point luckily I made it back home I got out of the vehicle immediately unzipped and watered the tree for what felt like forever It left a giant puddle on the drive way.