Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Please Notice Me Senpai

Please Notice Me Senpai

It was a warm sunny day in Tokyo, just days before summer vacation was about to start.   Eighteen-year-old high school 3rd year, Megumi Nakamura was hiding around the corner of the school building in an attempt to spy on her crush, Kazuma Tanaka, Kaz for short.  Kazuma, who was a year older than Megumi, was currently a 1st year college student.  The high school that Megumi was currently attending had an escalator system in which one could move from high school to college without an entrance exam.  Luckily for her, the university was on the same campus as the high school so that she could see Kazuma almost any time she wanted.  As she peeked around the corner, she watched as another female high school 3rd year confessed their feelings to Kazuma.   Megumi couldn’t help but bite her lower lip as she strained to read the situation by watching their mouths and body movements.  Although plenty of girls had asked Kazuma out, not one had been successful.  However, Megumi knew that it wouldn’t stay this way forever, and so she waited with baited breath, hopefully for a rejection.  She was so absorbed in watching the two that she did not sense the person coming up behind her.

Oh, please notice me Kazuma-senpai,” mocked a male in a falsetto voice.  Megumi spun around to see that the man behind her was none other than high school 2nd year Kaito Matsuda, Kai for short.  Despite being a 2nd year student, Kaito was the same age as Megumi.  In fact he would be in the same year as her if it was not for being held back a year due to illness as a young child.  Megumi and Kaito had been close childhood friends up until the 3rd grade when Kaito had been sent to live with relatives in Hokkaido.  He eventually returned to Tokyo during his first year of middle school.  Since his return, Kaito had developed a habit of playfully flirting and teasing Megumi despite knowing that she was in love with Kazuma.  Truthfully, knowing about Megumi’s crush on Kazuma only made him want to do it more.   Oh, Kazuma-senpai can’t you see that I’m the one who loves you,” said Kaito doing his best impersonation of Megumi.

“GO TO HELL!” Megumi quietly screamed as she threw a punch at Kaito’s face.  But Kaito easily caught the punch in his hand.  Megumi then threw her other fist at Kaito’s smirking face, only to have it meet the same fate as the first one. 

“You’re starting to lose your touch Megumi-senpai,” taunted Kaito.  With both of her fists caught in his hands, Megumi was completely helpless, or so it appeared.  Then without warning, a sharp pain ran up from Kaito’s crotch into his lower abdomen.  Looking down, Kaito saw that Megumi had jammed her knee into his groin.  Within seconds he was hunched over on his knees, his crotch throbbing from the blow.

“Still think I’ve lost my touch,” Megumi taunted back before returning her attention back to Kazuma and the other girl.

“No, you still got it,” whined Kaito, his voice much higher than we had purposefully done a falsetto voice.  Then with all the strength he could muster, Kaito managed to stand up and he too began watching Kazuma and the girl.  Not long after that, the girl turned around and with tears in her eyes ran past the corner that Megumi and Kaito were hiding behind.  Both Megumi and Kaito turned their attention to the girl.  “Poor thing,” he said as he watched her disappear out of sight, “she never even stood a chance.”  Suddenly he heard a cough coming from right behind them.  Turning around, the duo saw Kazuma standing behind them, his arms crossed.  “Busted,” said Kaito as he mockingly raised his hands in surrender.

“How much of that did you guys see?” asked Kazuma.

“All of it,” replied Megumi as she hung her head in shame.

“Oh well, I guess it’s no big deal,” said Kazuma.  “I’m sure that rumors will be circulating very soon anyways.”

“Hey Kaz-senpai, how many does that make this week?” asked Kaito.

“She was the eighth one,” admitted Kazuma.  “Honestly turning all these girls down day after day, week after week, is getting to be extremely tiresome.”

“Then just pick a girl already,” shouted an annoyed Kaito.  “Seriously dude you don’t know how well you have it.  While you have girls lining up to ask you out, there are guys like me who can’t even get a measly love letter.”

“It’s not that easy,” said Kazuma.  “While it’s true that I have a large group of girls to pick from, none of them interest me in the slightest.  I guess I still haven’t met the right girl yet.”

“Maybe you already have, and are just too blind to see it,” muttered Megumi under her breath.

“What was that?” asked Kazuma.

“Nothing,” said Megumi.

“Actually, she was just saying how you are so blind that you wouldn’t find the right girl even if she was standing right next to you,” taunted Kaito.  “Isn’t that right Megumi-senp….” Suddenly Megumi’s foot slammed into Kaito’s groin.  “Whyyyy?” whined Kaito in a high-pitched voice as he fell to the ground clutching his crotch.

“Changing the subject,” said Megumi, “are we still planning on going for that mountain hike this coming Saturday?”

“Of course,” replied Kazuma as he stared at Kaito who was now in a fetal position.  “Although I’m not sure if Kai is going to be able to walk after what you just did.”

“He’ll be fine,” replied Megumi, “and if he’s not then he just won’t go.”

“That’s cold Megumi-senpai,” cried Kaito, doing his best to fight back tears of pain.

“Don’t worry man,” said Kazuma as he helped Kaito to his feet, “we won’t leave without you.”

“Thanks bro,” said Kaito.

“Although, if you didn’t go, the trip would be more like a date between me and Megumi,” joked Kazuma.  Megumi perked up at the thought, while Kaito shot Kazuma a hateful glance.   “I was only kidding.  Now let’s get you to the nurse’s office,” said Kazuma.  Megumi watched as they disappeared around the other side of the building and secretly wished that Kaito would decide not to go on the trip.  Of course, that dream would be shattered several days later.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

It was Saturday morning as a car pulled into the parking lot leading to the mountain trail.  Kaito, Megumi, and Kazuma were in the midst of pulling out their hiking backpacks from the back of the car when the car’s fourth occupant finally stepped out.  It was Kazuma’s younger sister Yui, also a high school 3rd year and the same age as Megumi and Kaito.  While not one for hiking, she had tagged along because she had heard that Kaito was coming.  There were two reasons why this was important.  The first was that she had a secret crush on him.  The second was a bit darker.  She was also secretly into BL and often fantasized about different male pairings, her favorite being between Kaito and Kazuma.  “God it’s so hot,” she complained as she took off her light jacket and threw it in the backseat of the car.

“It’s going to be that way for a while until we get higher up on the trail,” said Kazuma.  “But I’m warning you now, if you complain the entire time, I’m never taking you with us again.  Got that?”

“Yes nii-san,” replied Yui as she slung her bag over her shoulder.  “Now let’s get going already.”   And with that, the group of four began their mountain hike.

Roughly an hour into their hike, the group stopped in a grassy clearing for a rest.  “Geez,” whined Yui, “How long until we get to the top of the trail?”

“It’s about a three-hour hike so I’d day another two hours,” replied Kazuma as he unscrewed the lid from a bottle of water and drank from it.

“Awww, but my legs are already tired,” Yui cried.

“Quit your whining,” said Kaito, “it’s starting to give me a headache.”  He then proceeded to remove his shirt, revealing a white undershirt beneath.

“Why are you wearing an undershirt?” asked Yui.  “Aren’t you hot?”

“Of course, that’s why I’m taking my main shirt off, dummy,” retorted Kaito.

“For as long as I’ve known him, Kaito’s always worn undershirts regardless of the weather,” declared Kazuma.  He stopped and thought about it for a moment.  “Come to think of it, I’m also curious as to why you always wear them.”

“I wear them because I feel like it,” replied Kaito, “there is no other reason.”

“That’s a lie,” declared Megumi.  “The real reason he wears undershirts is because regular shirts irritate his sensitive nipples.  It’s been that way since we were kids.”  Both Kaito and Yui burst out laughing.

“How could you Megumi-senpai?” whined Kaito.  “That was supposed to be a secret.”

“I’m sorry, it just sort of slipped out,” said Megumi, her tone telling him that she did it on purpose.   Angered by her successful attempt to embarrass him, Kaito decided to spill a secret of hers.

“You know, the beauty about being childhood friends is that you tend to learn embarrassing things about each other.  Since you felt the need to embarrass me, it seems only right to do the same to you,” declared Kaito a mischievous smile spreading across his face.

“You wouldn’t dare,” retorted Megumi, although she was now beginning to tremble at the thought that Kaito might reveal the fact that Megumi was in love with Kazuma.

“Go on,” said Yui, “I think it’s only fair after what she did to you.”

“Alright,” replied Kaito as he paused for a moment to think of an embarrassing secret to tell.  “Okay I got one.  Back when we were kids, our families used to go hiking a lot.”

Realizing what Kaito was about to tell them, Megumi decided it was time to stop him. “That’s enough Kai.  I shouldn’t have said anything about your sensitive nipples.  I’m sorry, so can we please just put this behind us?”

“Shut up,” shouted Yui.  “Please continue.”

“Ok,” replied Kaito.  “The thing is that back in those days, Megumi had a severe aversion to peeing outside.  In fact, it was so bad that she often wet herself before we could reach a rest area with a bathroom.  It even got to the point that her parents started bringing plastic bags and extra clothes…”  Suddenly he felt a sharp stinging sensation across his cheek.  Turning his head slightly, he saw Megumi was now standing next to him with her hand raised and her face flushed with embarrassment.

“SHUT UP ALREADY!!!” screamed Megumi at the top of her lungs.

“Kai, you really should stop now,” agreed Kazuma, doing his best to diffuse the situation.

“Fine,” said Kaito, “I’ll stop.”  As he looked at Megumi, he knew he had seriously pissed her off.  “Hey guys, I think I’m going to walk on ahead for a bit.”  He then stuffed his shirt into his backpack, slung it over his shoulder and continued along the trail, all the while holding his hand to his now throbbing cheek.

“You didn’t have to go so far as to slap him,” shouted Yui the moment Kaito was out of sight. 

“Yes, I did,” Megumi shouted back.  “He had no right to say such things.”

“Alright, alright, let’s just calm down,” said Kazuma.  “Let’s just all agree to put this behind us alright.”  He then proceeded to stand up and began walking off in the direction of some tall trees.

“Kazuma-senpai, where are you going?” asked Megumi.   “The trail’s this way.”

“I know that,” he called back.  “There is something that I need to take care of.  Please wait here.  I’ll be right back.”  As he turned around, Megumi continued to stare at him as she tried to figure out what he needed to take care of.

“Hey nii-san, are you going off to take a piss?” shouted Yui, her tone strongly implying that she was trying to embarrass him.

“DAMN IT YUI!” he screamed as he ran off, the back of his ears clearly red with embarrassment.

Yui turned to face Megumi, a triumphant smile on her face.  “He’ll be gone for a few minutes.  I think I’ll take this time to go as well.  She then got up and ducked behind some bushes a few yards away.

“Don’t tell me you’re actually going to pee outside and risk someone seeing you,” said Megumi as she looked in the direction of the bushes.  No response came.  Becoming a little worried, Megumi walked over to the bushes and as she peered over, she saw that Yui had her pants down and was squatting behind the bushes.  Megumi stared as a golden jet spewed forth from between Yui’s legs and crashed down like a raging waterfall, leaving only a foamy puddle in its wake.

Suddenly, Yui pinched off her stream and looking up into Megumi’s eyes asked, “Can you stop staring at me?  You’re starting to make me uncomfortable.”

“I’m sorry,” Megumi replied as she quickly turned her back to Yui, “it’s just that I was wondering if you had actually been serious about peeing behind the bushes.”  By this time, Megumi could feel the first twinges of desperation hit her bladder.  It had been almost a three-hour drive to get to the trail head and in that time she had made the mistake of drinking a large mug of coffee.  What was worse was that she had forgotten to make use of the bathrooms located at the beginning of the trail head.  She reasoned that it would be another two hours before they reached the bathrooms in the picnic area at the top of the trail.  Her body began to squirm a bit as she thought about what to do.

“Hey Megumi, can I ask you something?”

“As long as it’s not majorly inappropriate, I don’t see why not.”

“I’ve been wondering something ever since hearing Kai’s story.  Megumi, have you ever actually peed outside?”  Yui watched as Megumi’s face became as red as a tomato.  The fact that she didn’t respond right away told Yui everything she needed to know.  “I’m going to take a wild guess and say you haven’t.  Am I correct?” 

Megumi nodded her head.  “You’re right.  I’ve never actually done it before.  In fact, I’m not even sure if I know how to do it.”

“I can help you if you like,” offered Yui, “but you’ll need to come back here.”  Megumi walked behind the bushes.  “The first thing you need to do is pull down your pants and underwear and quickly take a squatting position.  The longer you take to duck down the more likely some pervert passing by might see you and decide to stay and watch.”  Megumi pulled down her pants and underwear and quickly took a squatting position.  “The next thing you’re going to want to do is grab onto your pants and underwear and pull them out of the way.  After that all you have to do is relax and let it flow.”  Megumi watched as Yui resumed her stream.  “Ahhhh, this feels soooo good” she moaned as she closed her eyes and allowed the sense of relief to consume her body.  Yui then opened her eyes and turned her head towards Megumi, “Now you try.”

Megumi stayed in the squatting position for almost a minute but found herself unable to relax enough to go.  Her mind and body were racked with the fear that Kazuma might come back any minute and find her in such a vulnerable position.  The very realistic thought of that happening was too much for her to take, and so she quickly yanked her pants up and took off running.  “Tell Kaz-senpai that I’m going on ahead,” she yelled before disappearing up the trail.

“Well, this will certainly be interesting,” smiled Yui as she took a tissue from her pocket and wiped off the last few drops.   “We’ll see how much nii-san and Kaito like you once you wet yourself.”  In truth, Yui was very much an attention hog, especially when it came to her brother and Kaito.  She hated the idea that her brother would someday get a girlfriend and spend less time doting on her.  She also hated the idea of losing Kaito to another girl, although she secretly didn’t mind if she lost him to her brother.  The fact that both her brother and Kaito were giving special attention to Megumi made her a real threat that needed to be eliminated immediately.  The best thing about this situation was that this time she could eliminate the competition for their attention without hardly having to lift a finger.  As Yui stood up and pulled up her pants, she was horrified to see her big brother was starting to come back into view.  Despite being brother and sister, she thought it would be extremely embarrassing to have her brother think that she liked peeing behind bushes.  Luckily, he wasn’t looking in her direction, so she was easily able to get out from behind the bushes without her brother knowing what she had done.

“Hey Yui, where’s Megumi?” asked Kazuma as he approached her.

“Oh, she said that she was going to walk ahead of us.”

“I said I was coming right back, why didn’t she wait?”

“Well, she did wait for a while but then got impatient and said it was taking you too long,” lied Yui.  She watched with a hint of satisfaction as her brother began squirming with embarrassment.  “We should probably catch up to her.  At the pace she was walking, I’m sure she’s probably caught up to Kai by now.”  As soon as she said that, she noticed a look of jealousy cross her brother’s face.  “In fact, it wouldn’t surprise me at all if the reason that those two chose to walk ahead of us was so that they could find a secluded spot off the trail and do some naughty things.  For all we know they could be having….”

“Yui,” said Kazuma in a calm voice, his head hung so that his hair cast a shadow over his eyes, making them impossible to see.

“Yes nii-san?” she replied as innocently as she could.

“SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!” he screamed as he tightly grabbed her shoulders, his eyes filled with fiery rage.

“Nii-san you’re scaring me,” she said, her body now trembling with fear.

“Don’t say things about her like that.  Megumi is not that kind of girl,” he said squeezing Yui’s shoulder’s tighter and tighter as he began violently shaking her.

“Owww, nii-san please let go, you’re hurting me,” she cried, tears beginning to form in the corners of her eyes.  As soon as he saw the tears, Kazuma snapped out of it and released his grip before taking a couple steps back.  He watched as his sister fell to the ground, tears streaming down her face as a result of the trauma she had just experienced

“I’m sorry,” he said as he kneeled down and wrapped his sister in a tight embrace.  “I shouldn’t have snapped at you like that.  Please forgive me.”

“Ni-san, you jerk” she sobbed as she buried her face into his shoulder, just happy to have her brother back to normal.  Of course, what the two didn’t know yet was that Yui’s prediction was partially correct.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Megumi ran as fast as she could for several minutes, each step jostling the contents of her bladder while simultaneously causing jolts of pain.  She ran and ran until finally the pain got so bad that she could run no further.  As she slowed to a halt, she could feel her bladder writhing in agony.  Taking a step forward, she suddenly felt a wet and familiar feeling in her panties. “Please don’t tell me that’s what I think it is,” she whispered to herself as she reached her hand down the front of her pants and felt her panties.  The front was warm and wet.  She knew from her experiences as a child that it wouldn’t be long before she’d lose control of her bladder entirely.  It was at this point that she had to make a choice.  She could either suck it up and find a secluded spot amongst the tree to relieve herself, or she could wet herself.  While neither option was necessarily ideal, she thought the first option sounded much better than the second.  Finding her resolve, she walked off of the trail to find a spot.

Minutes later, she came across a patch of trees and bushes that could easily conceal her.  She quickly settled on a spot behind a bush next to a tall tree.  The bush would easily provide cover from anyone in front of her, and the tree would block the view from anyone behind her.  As she leaned up against the tree and prepared to pull down her pants, she heard what sounded like a nearby stream.   Without thinking she peeked her head around the side of the tree.  What she found shocked her greatly.  Standing behind the tree was none other than Kaito, dick in hand, as he watered the bark.  Before she could stop herself, a scream escaped her mouth, startling Kaito to the point that he almost lost control of his stream.

“WHAT THE HELL?” he screamed as he quickly gained control of his stream though try as he might, he could not pinch it off.  Instead he settled for turning his back away from her.  As Megumi backed away, she tripped over a tree root and fell backwards.  She felt a sharp pain run through her ankle the moment she hit the ground.  Kaito saw what happened out of the corner of his eye.  He quickly finished up, and then turned around to help, but by that time Megumi had already gotten up and was hobbling away as fast as she could.  Kaito quickly caught up with her, and grabbing her shoulders asked, “Megumi-senpai, are you okay?”

“I’m fine,” she lied, the pain in her ankle nowhere near the pain her bladder was experiencing.  “Please let me go, I have something that I need to take care of.”

“Not until you let me see your ankle,” he replied.

“I’ll show it to you later, just please let me go.  It’s an emergency.”  But by then it was too late.  She had reached her limit.  Megumi’s eyes widened as she felt the dam gates burst, unleashing a flood of yellow water into her pants.  Kaito watched in shock as the crotch of Megumi’s jeans grew darker and darker, all the while spreading down her pant legs and into her shoes.  So much was coming out that at one point the crotch of her pants had a waterfall crashing beneath it.  Tears of shame began running down Megumi’s face as her body relaxed.   The whole incident lasted about two minutes and by the time she was done, the front of her pants was completely soaked, her shoes were flooded with piss, and a small lake and formed in the dirt beneath her.  Unable to stand the pain from her ankle any longer, she fell to her knees.  Because of how soiled she was, it took her a few seconds to register that she had just fallen into her own piss.  She proceeded to bury her face in her hands and began crying harder than she ever had before.

For a moment, the forest was quiet except for Megumi’s hysteric sobs.  Finally Kaito spoke up and said, “We can’t have you stay like that now can we.”  He then picked her up as though she were a princess and carried her behind some bushes, all the while his white undershirt began turning yellow with her piss.  He then gently placed her down and took off his backpack.  Rummaging through it, he found exactly what he was looking for, a towel and a bottle of water.  He then turned his attention to her.  “First thing’s first, we need to get you out of those wet clothes.  Take off your pants and then use the towel and bottle of water to clean yourself off.  I’ll stand guard on the other side of this bush.”  Before getting on the other side of the bush, he took off his undershirt and splayed it on the ground so that Megumi would have something to sit on once she removed her wet clothes.  As he got on the other side of the bush and turned his back to her, he said, “Don’t worry, I won’t peek.  I promise.”

“Hey Kai,” Megumi said, half expecting him to break his word, but he never turned around.  “Thank you,” she muttered so quietly that he just barely heard it.  She then went to work taking off her soiled jeans and panties before using the bottle of water and towel to clean herself.  After several minutes passed, she called out, “I’ve finished cleaning myself, but what the hell am I supposed to do now?”

“Just hold on a second,” replied Kaito as he began rummaging through his bag once more.  Then without looking back, he handed her the t-shirt he had been wearing and a pair of boxer shorts.

“Gross!” she said as she looked at the boxer shorts.  “I can understand the shirt, but why the hell are you giving me your dirty underwear?”

“There not dirty,” yelled a blushing Kaito.  “Given your past experiences, I figured something like this might happen so I packed a towel and a pair of boxer shorts just in case.”

“If you had that much foresight, then why didn’t you just pack an extra pair of pants or shorts?”

“Because all my pants and shorts would be too big for you.  The boxers should at least hug your body tight enough that they shouldn’t slip off.  Of course, if you don’t want to wear them, that’s fine too, but you’d be risking exposing yourself to anyone who might pass by.  That includes Kaz-senpai.”

“Fine,” she grumbled as she slipped the boxers on.  She then threw on Kaito’s shirt over her clothes and it was at this point that she realized for the first time just how different their sizes were.  The shirt was long enough that if she were standing, it would likely be enough to cover down to her knees.  “I’m covered now, so you can turn around now.”

“Okay, I’m coming back now,” he replied as he walked behind the bushes.  As he kneeled down in front of her, he removed a trash bag and a first aid kit from his bag.  He then placed Megumi’s wet clothes along with the undershirt she had been sitting on into the bag.  Kaito then went about wrapping Megumi’s ankle, which by this point was starting to bruise and swell.  “Well the good news is that I don’t think it’s broken, the bad news is that I’m pretty sure it’s a sprain.  I don’t think you should walk on it.”

“Then how am I supposed to get back to the others?”

Kaito thought for a moment before saying, “I’ll just carry you like I did just a few minutes ago.”

“Do that and Kazuma and Yui will get the wrong impression about us?”

“So what’s the big deal if they do?  I’ve got nothing to be ashamed of.”  He paused for a moment before realizing what Megumi meant.  Kaito averted his gaze as he tried to fight back the urge to cry.  “I’m sorry, I didn’t realize it sooner.  Because I have nothing to be ashamed of, I just assumed you were the same way.  But I was wrong.  Whenever Kazuma’s around, you’re ashamed to be seen with me, aren’t you?”  She didn’t respond.  “Please tell me I’m wrong.  Please tell me I’m paranoid.”

Megumi looked away, “I can’t.”  The forest went silent.  As she turned to look at him, she could tell by the expression on his face that he was in pain.  “Look, it’s not like you even like me anyway.  I mean you’re always teasing me and causing problems.”

“Did you ever stop to think that maybe the reason I do that stuff is because I like you but don’t know how to express it?”

“Quit joking around.  I’ve known you for a long time.  If that were true then surely I would’ve figured that out by now,” she answered, still unable to look at him.  Suddenly she felt a hand softly caress her cheek.  As turned her head she saw that Kaito’s face was just inches away from hers.

“I’m in love with you Megumi-senpai.  I have been ever since we were kids.”  From the look on his face, Megumi knew Kaito was serious.  Kaito then placed his other hand on Megumi’s other cheek.  Then without warning, Kaito began slowly inching towards her.  He was drawing closer to her lips.  Knowing that she would not be able to fight him off in her current state, she resigned herself to let whatever happen, happen.  Megumi closed her eyes and the moment she felt the warmth of Kaito’s breath hit her face, her entire body flinched.  She had always dreamt that her first kiss would be with someone she loved, like Kazuma, but now reality was starting to set in.  Just as his lips were about to touch hers, Kaito felt something wet hit each hand.  He pulled away just enough to see tears running down her eyes.  Her expression telling Kaito everything he needed to know.

“I don’t have it in me to fight back,” she whispered, “just hurry up and get it over with.”

“As you wish,” he said.  Megumi waited to feel the pressure of Kaito’s lips on hers, but the sensation never came.  Instead she felt something press up against her forehead and as she opened her eyes, she realized it was Kaito’s lips.  His lips seemed to linger on that spot for what seemed like an eternity but was actually only a few seconds.   He then pulled away, and in that moment, Megumi could see the heartbreak in his eyes.

“Why?” she asked.

“Why what?”

“Why didn’t you take what you wanted?”

“Simple,” he answered, “because it was not what you wanted.  I won’t do something like that to you if you don’t want it too.”  He then turned around.  “Get on my back, I’ll carry you back to the others.”

“Okay,” she said as she climbed onto his back.  Kaito then stood up, grabbed his bag, and began slowly walking back towards the path.  As Megumi clung onto Kaito’s muscular back, she began to think about how much he had changed since they were kids.  When they were younger, he had been a small and sickly kid who got picked on a lot and cried easily.  Back then she had always been the one to protect him.  As they had gotten older, he had become stronger and was now protecting her.   Regardless of how much he had changed physically, she knew one thing had stayed the same: Kaito was in love with her.  A part of Megumi had always known this, although she had tried to ignore it because she didn’t feel the same way and didn’t want to hurt him.  It was only now that she realized that in ignoring him, she had hurt him far more than she ever could by simply rejecting him.   “Kaito, I’m sorry.  I’m sorry.  I’m sorry,” she sobbed as she buried her face into his back.

“That’s not fair senpai,” he whispered quietly to himself, “I’m the one who should be crying.”  Not long after that, Kaito and Megumi met up with the others and instead of heading for the top of trail, the group went back to the car.  It was a long three-hour drive back, as everyone wondered whether things could ever be the same as they once were.  But two things are for certain, love is not without its own unique trials and tribulations, and feelings can change over time.    

To be continued….

Chapter 2: Stuck on You

It was the middle of the second week of summer break as Kaito Matsuda stepped onto the school’s track field.   As a member of the boys track team, Kaito was required to participate in the various practices scheduled throughout the break.  He and the other track members had been practicing since 8 a.m. that morning.  It was 11:30 a.m. when the team began their final set of laps.  As he ran, Kaito thought about the hiking incident almost two weeks earlier.  While he had been able to save Megumi from embarrassment by saying that she had tripped and fallen in a large mud puddle, things between him and Megumi had been strained.   In fact, he had not seen her since the incident nor was she taking his calls.  He knew without a doubt that she was avoiding him and it hurt.  Kaito soon became lost in thought.  Suddenly a voice rang out from the grassy hill overlooking the track field.  As Kaito turned his head, he saw a young girl standing on the hill.  “KEEP RUNNING KAI NII-CHAN!” shouted the child, “SHOW THEM HOW FAST YOU ARE!!!”  It was Megumi’s younger sister Kotori.

“I wonder what she’s doing here,” thought Kaito.  Kotori was only seven years old and Kaito thought that there was no possible way that she could make the thirty-minute walk to the school by herself.  Someone must have come with her.   Seconds later another voice rang out, confirming Kaito’s suspicions.

“Kotori, how many times have I told you not to run off?  You know that I can’t run very far in my current condition,” yelled Megumi as she finally caught up to her little sister.  Megumi was wearing a bright pink blouse and a white skirt.  Her long brown hair was tied up in a pony-tail and she had a bag slung around her shoulder.  Kaito couldn’t help but stare.  What had really gotten his attention was how Megumi’s blouse seemed to be hugging her breasts tighter than usual.  It was only a matter of seconds before he found himself lost in Megumi’s beauty to the point that he had forgotten about the curve just ahead of him.  The moment he realized that he was about to run outside the track lines, he made a sharp turn to correct himself.  However, the second he did that, he lost traction before ultimately faceplanting in the dirt.

“Damn that hurt,” he said through gritted teeth as he sat up and brushed the dirt off his shirt.

“Kai nii-chan, are you all right?” shouted Kotori as she ran down the hill, her sister in close pursuit.

“I’m fine,” replied Kaito.

“Are you sure?” asked Megumi as she and her sister approached him.  “I mean you did take a pretty nasty spill, which is unlike you.  What happened?”

“Oh, I was just a bit distracted is all and I ended up making the turn too fast.  I’m fine,” said Kaito as nonchalantly as he could.  There was no way he could tell her that it was because he had been staring at her breasts.

“You were staring at nee-chan’s boobs weren’t you,” smirked Kotori.  Despite being only seven years old, she was incredibly smart for her age and so perceptive that she could best even adults.

“I was not!” he lied, his face turning red.  “I would never do something like that.”  He turned his head towards Megumi only to receive a disgusted look.  His eyes shifted from place to place as he tried to avoid looking directly into her soul piercing stare.  Unfortunately for him, his eyes finally settled on her breasts.

“You’re lying,” said Kotori, “you’re doing it right now.”   She paused for a moment before saying something that would embarrass both her sister and Kaito.  “Are you doing it because you want to touch them?”

“I DO NOT!” screamed an extremely embarrassed Kaito.  As he returned his attention to Megumi, he noticed that she had her arms pressed against her breasts as though she were trying to conceal them.

“So, you wouldn’t do it even if she asked you?” asked Kotori.

“Well, maybe if she asked me to,” admitted Kaito in a moment of weakness.

Before Megumi could call him a pervert, a male voice called out, “Matsuda, if you have time to sit around and flirt with girls, then you have time to run another ten laps. Get your ass in gear now.”  Kaito turned around and saw that the captain of the boys track team, 3rd year Seiji Fujimura, was right behind him.  Seiji was known amongst the track team as being very strict.  He also had a habit of tormenting the first years and anyone else who he perceived as slacking off.

“Right away Fujimura-senpai,” responded Kaito as he jumped to his feet.

“Hold on a second,” said Megumi.  “If you take a look at Kai’s legs, then you’d see that he is in no condition to be running another ten laps.”  Kaito looked down at his legs and for the first time realized how bloody and torn up his knees really were.  As he looked back up at Seiji, he noticed that Seiji’s face looked extremely pale as though he were about to throw up or pass out.  Megumi walked up to Seiji and with her best puppy dog eyes begged, “Fujimura-san, could you please find it in your heart to excuse Kai from running those extra laps, at least for today?”

“Well, I uh uh…” stuttered Seiji as his cheeks began to turn red.

“Pretty please,” said Megumi as she tilted her head, bit her lower lip, and batted her eyelashes.  Kaito knew instantly that Seiji was no match for Megumi’s charms.

“That’s fine I guess,” mumbled Seiji as he averted his gaze.  He then turned to Kaito and said, “But you will be doing them next practice.  Do you understand me?”  Kaito nodded.  Suddenly the group heard a bunch of snickering coming from a group of underclassmen behind them.  “And just what do you guys find so amusing that you decided to stop running?” he shouted angrily.  No respone came.  “Just for that, you can all do another fifteen laps.  Now move it.”   The group of onlookers scattered as they began running their laps.   “Seriously, since when did the track team start attracting a bunch of slackers?”

“Hey Seiji,” said Megumi in a sweet and innocent voice, “can I ask you a favor?”

“Sure,” he replied, having completely succumbed to Megumi’s charms.

“Do you think you could watch my little sister while I take care of Kai’s wounds?  It would really help me out if you could.”

“I guess I could use another set of eyes to make sure that these slackers are doing what they are supposed to,” answered Seiji as he thought it over.  “Sure, why not.”  He then turned his attention to Kotori and asked, “Do you want to help me mess with these underclassmen slackers?”

“Yeah,” smiled Kotori.   She loved messing with people, so to her this was like a dream come true.  Seiji began walking away with Kotori following behind him.  Suddenly Kotori turned around and shouted, “Nee-chan, don’t forget to give Kai nii-chan the bento you spent all morning making.”

“KOTORI!” screamed an embarrassed Megumi, but by this time Kotori was already absorbed in tormenting the other track team members.  As Megumi turned to face Kaito, she noticed that he was covering his mouth with his forearm.  Megumi knew him well enough to know that he was hiding a big dopey grin behind his forearm.  “Come on, let’s go get you cleaned up,” she said as she walked over to the bench next to the field and retrieved the team’s first aid kit.  The two then proceeded to walk up the hill overlooking the field where Megumi could set about treating the wounds without interruption.

Roughly ten minutes passed before Megumi finally finished patching up Kaito’s legs.  As she repacked the first aid kit, Kaito muttered, “Thank you,” but Megumi didn’t seem to hear it.  Instead she seemed fixated on the people below who were still running laps.  The closer Kaito looked at her, the more he realized that the look of fixation was also mixed with hints of sadness.  “You miss it, don’t you?”

“Miss what?” asked Megumi as she switched her gaze from the field to Kaito.

“Running,” replied Kaito as he looked at Megumi’s ankle.  Megumi had been the star of the girls track team up until December of the previous year when she blew out her ACL in her right leg.  The injury had been so bad that even with therapy, the likelihood of her running competitively again was extremely low.  Her chances of rejoining the track team had slimmed down even further following the sprained ankle incident a couple weeks earlier.

“I do,” she answered sadly as she rubbed her leg, “but there’s no point in dwelling on something that nobody can change.”

“Do you mind if I ask what brings you out here?” asked Kaito, doing his best to change the subject.

“Oh right, I almost forgot,” said Megumi as she fished into her bag and pulled out a t-shirt, undershirt, and towel.  “I wanted to return these to you but I’ve been so busy lately that I just couldn’t find the time to do it.”   Kaito knew she was lying about being busy but decided not to push the issue.  As he took his stuff back, he realized that something was missing.

“Where’s the boxers I lent you?”

“Oh, that?” she asked nonchalantly.  “I threw it away.”

“Why?  I could have still used those.”

“For what?  Some dirty fantasy maybe?” Megumi retorted.  Kaito went silent.  He couldn’t deny that he probably would’ve done something pervy with them had he gotten them back.

“Is bringing my stuff back to me the only reason you came?”

“No, there was one more reason.  Kaz-senpai called me earlier this morning saying that he felt bad for canceling your tutoring session for today and asked me if I could tutor you in math in his place.”

“That’s weird,” replied Kaito.  “Kaz-senpai told me that he was canceling the tutoring session because of a scheduling conflict but he didn’t say anything about you taking his place.”

“He probably did say something and you just didn’t hear him.  I mean you’re always getting distracted by something,” laughed Megumi

“I guess you’re right.”  Kaito figured that he had been so distracted lately that it was quite possible that Kazuma had said something about Megumi being his tutor for the day.  Suddenly Kaito remembered something Kotori had said several minutes earlier.  “Was your sister telling the truth when she said you spent all morning making a lunch for me?”

“I did not spend all morning making it!” denied an extremely flustered Megumi.

“But you did make one, right?”

“Yes,” she replied as she retrieved the bento and a pair of chopsticks from her bag and handed it to Kaito without turning to look at him.  “Now don’t get me wrong, I didn’t make this because I like you or anything.  I simply made it as a thank you for helping me during the hiking incident and for not mentioning to anyone that I wet myself.”  Megumi then felt Kaito’s hands on her shoulders and as she turned her head to face him, she saw a serious look in his eyes.

“Megumi-senpai, I have something important I want to ask you.”

“What is it?” asked Megumi, her heart starting to beat just a bit faster.  She wondered if he would try confessing his love for her again.  It was embarrassing enough that he had done it after seeing her wet herself but to do it out in the open like this where anybody could hear was even worse.

“Are you a tsundere?”  The world around them seemed to grow deftly quiet.

“I AM NOT!” she screamed indignantly.  She then paused for a few seconds to regain her composure.  “Just eat the damn thing before I take it away from you.”  Kaito kept silent as he opened the bento box.  The inside was filled with rice, rolled omelets, and tiny wieners cut into a shape that he guessed must have been Megumi’s attempt at making little octopi.

Itadakimasu,” said Kaito excitedly as he prepared to dig in.  He tried one of the rolled omelets first.  It tasted extremely sweet.  A little too sweet.  Not wanting to hurt her feeling by saying anything, Kaito moved on to the weirdly cut wieners.  One bite was all it took for him to realize that they were a little underdone.  Megumi’s homemade lunch was 0 for 2.  Kaito looked down at the rice and whispered under his breath, “There’s no possible way that she could be so bad at cooking that she messed up the rice too.  Right?”  As he stuck a bite full of rice in his mouth, disappointment set in.  The rice was hard and tasted a little burnt.

Megumi must have sensed what Kaito was thinking as the next thing she asked him was “It’s bad isn’t it?”  Kaito didn’t answer.  “Can you at least give me some honest feedback?”

Kaito took a deep breath and set the lunch box down as he thought about what to say.  In the end, he decided that it would be best to be honest and not sugar coat things.  “Honestly, the wieners are undercooked, the rice is overcooked, and I think you mistook sugar for salt when you made the rolled omelets.  I’m honestly amazed that you’re so bad at cooking.”

“Well, I’m so sorry I’m so bad at cooking,” replied Megumi, doing her best not to cry.  “It’s just that it was my first time.”  Kaito suddenly bent over, Megumi’s face and highly suggestive words had gotten a rise out of his lower half.  Megumi noticed Kaito’s strange behavior.  “Do you have a stomachache?”

“Yeah,” lied Kaito as he did his best to conceal the true reason he was bent over.

“Well, it’s not good to lean like that.  You should try to sit up.  Let me help you.”  Before he could fight back, Megumi grabbed him and pulled him into a proper sitting position.  It took only a couple of seconds for her to look down and see the real cause of Kaito’s discomfort.  “Oh my god!” she screamed as she backed away from him.  “Why the hell are you stiff?”

“I couldn’t help it,” whined Kaito.  “This is all because of the face you made while saying that it was your first time.”

Megumi stared at it, her face turning an even darker shade of red.  She had accidentally seen it during the hiking incident so seeing it stiffen underneath his clothes left little to the imagination.  “Just do something about it!” she shrieked as she turned her back to him.   Several seconds passed by in silence.  Part of Megumi wanted to turn around but the other part was too embarrassed.  Suddenly the silence was broken by the sound of chewing.  Turning back around, Megumi saw that Kaito was eating from the bento box once more.  “Don’t eat that!” she screamed as she unsuccessfully tried to take it away from him.  “We both know that it tastes awful, so quit forcing yourself to eat it.”

“I’m not forcing myself to eat it,” stated Kaito with his mouth partially full.  “While your cooking is bad, the food is still edible.  You worked hard to make it for me so it seems like a shame to let it go to waste.”  He paused and thought for a moment about how to say what he truly felt.  But given his track record with sticking his foot in his mouth, it came out awkward.  “Besides, it seems only right that I get at least one of your first times.”

“Pervert,” said Megumi as she turned her head away from him.  “I hope you really do get a stomachache.”

“That’s cold Megumi-senpai,” he whined.  Although if Kaito had turned to look at her face, he would have seen an embarrassed smile.

Meanwhile on the track field, Kotori was starting to grow bored of tormenting the members of the track team.  “This is boring,” whined Kotori as she watched the runners enter the fourteenth lap.   “I’m going to go hang out with nee-chan and Kai nii-chan.”

Just as she was about to walk away, Seiji placed a hand on her shoulder.  “Before you go, I have something I want to ask you.”

“What?” asked Kotori as wicked ideas began to form in her brain.

“Does your sister ever talk about me?” asked a clearly embarrassed Seiji.

“She does.”

“Really?” stuttered an excited Seiji. “What does she say?”

“This is to easy,” Kotori thought to herself as she looked up at the lovestruck track captain.  “She thinks that you’re a musclebound meathead who picks on others because he is insecure about his size.  Honestly, I don’t know what size she was talking about though because you seem pretty tall.  Is there another size that boys should be insecure about?”  She paused for a second, before looking down at the poor guy’s crotch.  “Could it be that you are small there?” 

Before Seiji could say anything, he heard muttering behind him.  It was the rest of the track team who had just finished their last lap.  They were staring at him with sympathetic eyes.  “Don’t look at me like that!” he snapped.   But the team kept on staring. 

Suddenly, one of the underclassmen walked up and put a reassuring hand on Seiji’s shoulder.  “It’s alright senpai,” said the underclassmen.  “Tons of guys are insecure about that sort of thing.  Hell, I bet you’ll meet a girl who doesn’t care how small it is.”

“IT’S NOT SMALL!  IT’S AVERAGE SIZED!”” screamed Seiji, tears starting to form in his eyes.  Suddenly he took off running up the hill.  The track team turned to look at the little girl who stared right back at them with a wicked look in her eyes and a mischievous smile on her face.

“WAIT UP SENPAI!” screamed the track team as they ran after him, none of them wanting to be her next victim.

“That was fun,” she said as she began making her way towards the hill.  “Now it’s time to set my real plan in motion.”

Kaito had just polished off the contents of the bento box when Seiji and the other members of the track team ran past them.   “Was it just me, or did it look like Fujimura-senpai was crying?” asked Kaito.

“He was crying all right,” replied Kotori as she approached the two. 

“Kotori, what did you do?” asked Megumi.  Kotori knew that if she didn’t think fast, she was going to be in big trouble.

“I just wanted to make him feel bad for picking on Kai nii-chan,” pleaded Kotori.  “I didn’t think that he was going to be so sensitive about being called small.”

“You called him small!” laughed Kaito.

“Kotori, that’s an awful thing to do,” scolded Megumi.  She then turned her attention to Kaito and said, “You really shouldn’t be laughing.   Yours isn’t all that big.”

“How would you know that?” asked a curious Kotori.  Her question caused Megumi to freeze up.  There was no way she could tell her little sister about seeing it during the hiking trip.

“You know that just because you saw it a couple of times when we took baths together as little kids, doesn’t mean that it is still the same size,” said Kaito doing his best to cover for Megumi.

“Whatever,” replied a flustered Megumi.  “Let’s stop talking about this.  We should probably head inside so we can start the tutoring session.”

“Fine by me,” said Kaito.  “Just let me hit the locker room first.”  And with that, Kaito walked off to the locker room.  Neither he nor Megumi were aware of the plan that Kotori had in store for them.

It was a little before 1 p.m. when the trio found an empty classroom in the school.   Over the next three hours, Megumi tried her best to explain math formulas to Kaito.  The only problem was that Kaito was an idiot when it came to math which meant that Megumi had to go back to the fundamentals.  “It’s a miracle that you didn’t have to take remedial classes,” said a mentally exhausted Megumi.

“I probably would have if Kaz-senpai hadn’t forced me to memorize a group of problems he predicted would be on the test,” replied Kaito as he slumped forward on his desk.  “Of course, this would go a lot faster if I felt more motivated to learn.”

“I have an idea,” exclaimed Kotori as she looked up from doodling in her activity book.

“If it can help him learn faster, then I’m all ears,” said Megumi as she began rubbing her throbbing temple.

Kotori looked at the two and smiled.  “How about this, if Kai nii-chan can learn all the stuff you teach him and answer several problems perfectly, then you have to kiss him.”

Kaito immediately sat up, new found determination in his eyes.  “I think that could work.”

“Not happening,” replied Megumi.  “Think of something else.”

“Aww,” whined a slightly depressed Kaito.  He paused for a moment as he thought about another prize.  Just then an idea struck him like a bolt of lightning.  “If I can learn the stuff your teaching me, then you have to make lunch for me every school day until you graduate.”

“That sounds more like a punishment to me,” teased Kotori.  She had spent most of the morning watching her sister try and fail to make a boxed lunch and had been pleasantly surprised that Kaito had managed to eat the entire thing.

“That’s not funny,” sneered Megumi.  “But, if that’s what you want, then I am fine with that.”

“Alright!” exclaimed Kaito as he mentally prepared himself to learn as much as he could.  “I’m fired up now!”

“Idiot,” muttered a blushing Megumi, as she looked down at the textbook she had used during her second year of high school.

Another hour quickly passed, except this time Kaito was beginning to make a little progress.   “I think I’m finally starting to get it,” said Kaito excitedly.

“You made a mistake here, here, and here,” said Megumi as she pointed at the problem with her pencil.

“Damn it!” screamed Kaito as he began ruffling his hair.

“I’m getting bored already,” whined Kotori.  During the course of the four-hour tutoring session, she had finished most of the activities in her activity book as well as a good chunk of her summer homework.

“Then find something in your bag to entertain yourself with,” replied Megumi.  She had been listening to her sister’s moans of boredom on and off for the last half hour and was getting ready to blow a gasket. 

“Alright,” moaned Kotori out of boredom.  Of course, what Megumi didn’t know was that this had been part of Kotori’s plan all along.  While Megumi and Kaito were distracted, Kotori quickly reached into her bag, pulled something out, and quickly hid it behind her back.  She then walked over to them.  “Can the two of you each raise one of your hands?  I want to try this magic trick I saw on T.V.”

“If it’ll get you to be quiet, then we’ll do it,” answered Megumi.  She and Kaito then raised one hand each.  It happened so quick that neither Kaito nor Megumi had time to react.  All the two could do was stare at the handcuffs now linking their hands together.   “THIS ISN’T FUNNY.  GET THIS OFF RIGHT NOW!” ordered Megumi.

“Ok,” whined Kotori, as she began fake trembling.  She then proceeded to empty out the contents of her backpack only to reveal that the key was not in there.  “I must have left the key at home.”

“Damn it!” screamed Megumi as she shot up from her chair.  “How could you be so careless?”

“I’m sorry,” cried Kotori, now beginning to get a little scared of her sister’s rage.

“Let’s all calm down,” interjected Kaito.  “What Kotori did is wrong, but you need to remember that she is still just a child.  She is going to make mistakes.   All we can do now is try to make the best of this situation.”

“And how do we do that?” snapped Megumi.  “We can’t go home like this.  How do you think people will react when they see two high school students handcuffed together walking down the street with a small child?”

“I see your point,” said Kaito.  “I guess we’ll just have to wait here until it gets dark enough that people won’t be able to see the handcuffs.  In the meantime, let’s get back to studying.”

“Fine,” agreed Megumi.  And so, they went back to work.  Luckily for them the handcuffs had a chain that was a couple feet long.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Another hour passed before Kotori began complaining again.  “I’m bored.  Let’s play hide and seek.”

“No,” answered Megumi.  “It’s your fault that we can’t leave this room, so you’ll just have to remain bored.”

“Aww,” grumbled Kotori.  Although in truth, her plan was working better than expected.  Now was the time to execute the second phase of the plan.  Kotori got up from her seat, slung her backpack over her shoulders and began making her way for the door.

“And just where do you think you’re going?” asked Megumi, her eyes never leaving the textbook.

“Toilet,” declared Kotori.  “I know where it is.  I can go by myself.”

“Whatever,” said Megumi, her tone relaying her irritation.  “Just don’t leave the building.”

“Alright.” And off Kotori went.  Everything was going according to plan.

Several minutes later, Kotori found herself by the front gates of the school.  She had intended to go home without them, but had now realized that she didn’t know the way home.  “IT’S YOU!” shouted an angry male voice behind her.  As Kotori turned around, she saw Seiji towering over her.   “I’m going to make you pay for what you said,” spat Seiji as he grabbed her arm.

“No, please let me go,” cried Kotori as she tried to get free of the large man’s grip.

“Let her go now!” yelled a booming voice coming from behind them.  Both Seiji and Kotori looked in the direction of the voice.   Standing behind them was none other than Kazuma Tanaka.  His facial expression seemed calm.   A little too calm.  “What do you think you are doing to that little girl?”

“Nothing Tanaka-senpai” answered Seiji as he released Kotori’s arms.

“Kaz!” screamed Kotori as she ran past Seiji and clung to Kazuma’s legs.  “I was so scared.”

Kazuma stared at Seiji, his face remaining calm but his eyes were filled with rage.  “I suggest you leave before things get ugly.”

“Yes sir,” said Seiji before taking off.  Despite being several inches taller and a bit more muscular than Kazuma, Seiji knew that he would be no match for the former high school judo champion.

“Are you alright Kotori?” asked Kazuma as he looked down at the little girl clutching his legs.  Kotori simply nodded.   “What are you even doing out here anyways?”

“Nee-chan came here to tutor Kai nii-chan in your place and she brought me along because our parents are on a business trip for the next couple days.”  Realizing that Kazuma could be her ticket out of here, Kotori began to spin her web of deceit.  “To tell you the truth, nee-chan told me that I should find you so that you could take me home while she finishes up with Kai nii-chan”

“Really?” asked a confused Kazuma.  “I don’t remember asking Megumi to tutor Kai in my place and I definitely haven’t received any texts or phone calls from her asking me to take you home.”

“That’s because her phone is dead,” lied Kotori.

“If that’s the case, we should probably go find them and let them know that I’m taking you back to your house,” replied Kazuma.

“No, you can’t,” cried Kotori.  It was then that she noticed a look of suspicion cross Kazuma’s face.  “I mean nee-chan told me not to bother her no matter what.  I don’t want her to get mad at me.”

“Alright,” said Kazuma as he finally gave in.  “Let’s go.”  As they began making the trek home, Kazuma decided to ask Kotori a question that had long been on his mind.  “Kotori-chan, why do you refer to Kai as your nii-chan.”

“Because Kai nii-chan is my brother.  Or at least he will be when he and nee-chan get married.  I mean those two love each other,” stated Kotori.   Kazuma froze in his tracks.  He wondered if what she was saying was true.  As he tried to keep a calm demeanor, he could feel his fists clenching.

“I guess they would make a pretty good couple,” said Kazuma, the words tasting bitter as they came out of his mouth.  It was only for a few brief seconds, but Kotori sensed an overwhelming aura of jealousy coming from Kazuma.  Realizing that she could step on a landmine at any minute, she decided to stay silent for the rest of the walk home.

Back in the classroom, an hour had passed by and Kotori had still not returned.  Kaito watched as Megumi anxiously fidgeted with her pencil.  “I’m sure Kotori’s fine.  Knowing her, she probably got bored and decided to take a tour of the inside of the school.”

“Yeah,” agreed Megumi, her thoughts elsewhere.  It was then that Kaito noticed that Megumi was tapping her leg on the ground.  As he looked closer he saw that she was beginning to squirm in her chair.

“By any chance do you need to go to the bathroom?”

“I do not!” shouted Megumi indignantly.

“Look Megumi-senpai, we’ve been friends since we were little kids so I know when you’re lying.  Just admit that you need to use the bathroom.”

“Fine.  I need to go to the bathroom.  Happy now?” snapped Megumi, her hands now in her lap as she tried desperately to hold back the urge to go.

“Alright then, let’s hit the restrooms,” stated Kaito as he stood up and took a couple steps forward.  However, he found himself unable to go any farther as he was still attached to Megumi who was using all her strength to keep him from pulling her out of her seat.

“Are you an idiot?” she screamed angrily.  “In case you haven’t noticed, we are hopelessly stuck together.  If I go with you into the boy’s restroom, my reputation is as good as ruined.  If you go into the girl’s restroom, you’ll be expelled and possibly arrested.”

“Good point,” replied Kaito.  “Well there is one other thing we can do.”  Kaito walked over to his sports bag and pulled out an empty bottle.  “You can go in this.”

“Hell no.  I am not going in a bottle while you watch me.”

“I don’t see what the big deal is, I mean you’ve seen me pee and I’ve seen you wet yourself.”

“You’re nothing but a disgusting pervert,” snapped Megumi.  “I can hold it until we get these damn handcuffs off.”  As Megumi shifted her gaze towards the window, she saw that the sun was already starting to set.  “We should probably hurry up and find Kotori.”  And with that, the two began their search.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Almost an hour later, Megumi and Kaito had finished canvassing the entire school and had still not found Kotori.  The two were now by the shoe lockers.   “Where could that girl be?” grumbled Megumi as she began to hop from one foot to another in desperation.

“Hey Megumi-senpai,” said Kaito as he looked in Megumi’s shoe locker, “I don’t think she’s in the building anymore.”

“What makes you say tha….,” before she could finish her sentence, Megumi saw that Kotori’s shoes which she had placed in her locker were gone.   “DAMN IT,” she screamed as she grabbed her own shoes and threw them on her feet.   “When I find her, I’m going to kill her.”

“Don’t be so hasty,” replied Kaito as he threw on his own shoes.  “She said that she wanted to play hide and seek right.  Well if I were a little kid, I would probably hide in that forest-like area behind the university.  Although if she is hiding there, we better find her before the sun completely sets.”

“Let’s try your idea,” said Megumi.   “That area is not all that big so we should be able to find her.”  At least that was what they thought. 

Another hour passed as Megumi and Kaito walked through the forest-like section of the campus.   The sun had long since set and the only light they had was that of the moon, the stars, and their cellphones.  As they entered a small clearing, Megumi’s ankle which was still recovering from the sprain finally gave out.  “It’s hopeless,” sobbed Megumi as she fell to the ground.  Tears began streaming down her cheeks.  “I never should have yelled at her.   I should have gone with her when she went to the bathroom.  She could be lying hurt somewhere and it would be all my fault.”

“Stop it!” yelled Kaito as he knelt down and firmly grabbed her shoulders.  “This is not your fault.  Don’t worry, we’ll find her.  I have a plan.”  Kaito then opened up the contact list on his phone.  Just as he was getting ready to dial the number, his phone went out.  “Crap, the battery’s dead.  Can I use your phone?”

“Sure,” replied Megumi as she tried to wipe the seemingly endless stream of tears from her face.  She watched as Kaito began dialing a number.  “Who are you calling?”

“Kaz-senpai.  Knowing him, he’s probably still on campus.  Maybe he can help us search.”

“You can’t!” screamed Megumi as she grabbed his arm

“And why the hell not?”

“Because it would be bad if he saw us like this.”

An angry look washed over Kaito’s face.  “What’s more important to you? Finding your little sister or protecting your image in front of Kaz-senpai.”   Megumi remained silent as she let go of Kaito’s hand.  “Thought so.”  Kaito hit the call and speaker buttons and waited patiently.

“Hello.  Megumi, where are you?” asked the voice on the other line.

“Hey Kaz-senpai, its Kai.  Kotori-chan’s gone missing and we need your help finding her.”

“She’s not missing,” replied an extremely confused Kazuma.  “She’s here with me at Megumi’s house.”

“She’s what?” yelled Megumi, both angry and relieved at the same time.

“I said that she and I are at your house.  She told me that you asked her to find me so that I could take her home.  I’m guessing that was a lie.”

“Of course it was!” screamed Megumi.  “How could you be so stupid as to believe that I would make that request of you without calling or texting first?”

“I’m sorry,” said the voice on the other line.

“Well whatever.  At least we know she’s safe.  Kaito and I will be heading back there now.   Could you please watch her until we get there?”

“No problem,” answered Kazuma.  “I’ll see you guys when you get here.  Bye.” And with that, the connection was severed.

“Well that solves one problem,” declared Kaito as he handed the phone back to Megumi.  “Now I can solve the other problem.”  Megumi watched as Kaito turned his back to her and walked as far away as the chain would allow.  She then heard the sound of a zipper being pulled down and a brief rustling of clothes.  Then with the full moon illuminating the clearing, Megumi watched as a stream fell between Kaito’s legs.  “Damn, I thought that I was going to wet myself for a second,” he moaned as relief engulfed his body.

“You’re a pig,” grunted Megumi as she felt her body slowly succumbing to the desire to pee.

“Why don’t you just pop a squat?” asked Kaito, never once turning his head back.  “I promise I won’t look.”

“Even if I believed you, it’s not as simple as that.”

“Why not?”

“Because even if you don’t turn around, you’ll still be close enough to hear and possibly smell it.”

“If that truly is the problem, then I’ll just sing a song while trying not to inhale through my nose.”

“That’s still not good enough.  Honestly, I think I can hold it long enough to make it home.  After all it’s just a matter of mind over bladder,” she said trying to reassure herself.  Unfortunately, fate had other plans.  The moment she tried to stand up, she felt something warm and wet run down her legs.  “Damn it,” she shrieked as she placed her hands to her crotch and applied pressure, hopping that it would be enough to stop the leaking flood gates.

“What’s going on?” asked Kaito as he finished up and turned around.  Megumi was standing in front of him, a small patch of her once white skirt was dyed yellow. As he looked down, he could see droplets running down her legs.

“I think I managed to stop most of it,” sobbed Megumi.  “I think I can hold out until I get home.”

“Quit lying to yourself,” snapped Kaito.  “Why can’t you just throw away your pride for once and pee outside?”

“BECAUSE I’M SCARED!” she cried at the top of her lungs.   “Because I’m scared.”

“There’s nothing to be scared about.  Just let me help you.”  Seeing no other option, Megumi nodded her head.  “Do you think your ankle can support a squatting position?”  Megumi shook her head.   “Alright then, I’m going to need you to take off your soiled skirt and panties.

“Are you crazy?  I am not doing that.”

“Do you want my help or not?” asked Kaito, his tone becoming more and more aggressive.  “It’s not like I can even see that much when it’s this dark anyways.”

“Fine,” relented Megumi as she unzipped her skirt and let it fall to the ground.  As she bent forward to pull down her panties, she noticed how yellow they had become.  The front was so wet that drops were falling down to the grass below.  She cringed a bit as she grabbed hold of her soaked panties and pulled them off.  “What now?” she asked as she placed a hand in front of her exposed nether region.

“I’m going to pick you up,” replied Kaito.  Before Megumi could protest, Kaito ducked behind her, wrapped his forearms underneath the back of each of her legs and hoisted her up above his waist.  He then splayed Megumi’s legs out as far as he could without risking injury to her hips.

“What the hell do you think you’re doing?” Megumi protested.

“Helping.  If you don’t like it you can punch me later.  Now shut up and pee already.  You’re starting to get heavy.”  A couple minutes passed but nothing happened.

“I can’t.  I just can’t,” she responded.  “No matter how much I try, my mind won’t let me go.”

“Well then I guess will just have to force your mind to think of something else.”  Suddenly Kaito bent his head forward and blew into Megumi’s ear.

“Don’t do that!” cried Megumi.  “You know I have sensitive ears.”

“That’s the point,” replied Kaito.  He then began blowing into her ear.  A moan escaped Megumi’s mouth.  Realizing that what he was doing wasn’t working, he resorted to gently nibbling her earlobe.  Once again a moan escaped her body, but nothing else.  Kaito’s arms were beginning to get tired and his knees were beginning to bend forward under the strain.   He knew he didn’t have long until his arms would give out.   With no other alternative, Kaito leaned in and whispered, “I’m sorry about this Megumi-senpai.”  He then stuck his tongue in her ear and began moving it around.”

“AHHHHH,” screamed Megumi at the top of her lungs as the shock of Kaito’s tongue in her ear caused her to close her eyes.  The stimulation was enough to shift her mind’s attention elsewhere.  Within seconds, the dam burst, sending a torrential river of gold several inches into the air before crash landing a couple feet away.  As she opened her eyes, she watched the jet coming from between her legs.  “I’m doing it.  I’m actually doing it.”

“Try to push a little harder please.  It’s starting to drip down onto my legs.”

“Okay,” agreed Megumi as she pushed with all her might.  The two of them watched as her stream went from spraying two feet ahead of them to spraying almost four feet away.   “Hey Kai, if you tell anybody about this, especially Kaz-senpai, I swear I will rip your balls off and force feed them to you.”

“That’s a lovely image,” laughed Kaito, although he knew that she wasn’t joking.  From the time that the jet first started until the time it petered out into mere droplets, three minutes had passed.  After setting her back down in a dry patch of grass, Kaito fished through his sports bag and took out the towel Megumi had given back to him along with the shorts he had worn during track practice.   “I know that there a little bit sweaty but it will have to do.”

“Thank you,” she muttered as she grabbed the towel and shorts.  After cleaning herself up, Megumi looked at Kaito whose pants were slightly wet below the knees.  “What are you going to do?  You’ll look weird if you go back with piss spots on your pants.”

“Not a problem,” responded Kaito as he bent down and began unzipping the legs of his pants.  “Good thing I had these imported from the U.S.”  By the time he was done, his pants had become shorts.  He then proceeded to gather everything up and threw it in his sports bag.  “We should probably hurry back.  I’m sure Kaz-senpai is getting worried.”

As Kaito prepared to squat down so that Megumi could climb onto his back, she stated, “Riding on your back makes me feel motion sick.  Just carry me in your arms.”

“Are you sure about that?  People might see that and get the wrong idea.”

“Honestly I’m too tired to care.  Please just take me home.”

“As you wish Megumi-senpai,” replied Kaito

“Oh, and please stop calling me senpai.  Just call me Megumi like you used to when we were kids.”

“As you wish Megumi.”  He then lifted her up in his arms as though she were a princess.  Megumi felt her heart beat faster and she could feel the blood rushing to her cheeks.   It was strange, the first time Kaito had carried her, she felt nothing but embarrassment.  But this time, she felt relaxed.  She soon found it hard to keep her eyes open.  While struggling to stay awake, she heard Kaito softly whisper, “It’s okay if you want to sleep.  I’ll wake you up before we reach your house.”

“Ok,” yawned Megumi as she closed her eyes and leaned against Kaito’s chest.  As she began falling asleep, she could hear Kaito’s heartbeat.  She had heard it before when they used to play doctor when they were little.  But this sound was different.  It was no longer the sound of a frail and sickly boy but the sound of strong and healthy man.  As she let the sound of Kaito’s heartbeat lull her to sleep, she found herself thinking that she had never felt safer in her entire life than in that moment.  The last thought that entered her mind before she drifted off was this: “Maybe I could learn to love him.”

“Megumi.  Megumi, it’s time to wake up now.”  The sound of the voice awaking her from her slumber sounded sweet, yet different from the one she had been talking to before she fell asleep.  As she opened her eyes, she found herself laying on the couch in her living room.  Turning her head in the direction of the voice, she was given quite a shock to see Kazuma sitting on the floor beside her.  “You’re finally awake I see.  You’ve been asleep for about an hour now.”  Megumi began scanning the room but did not see Kaito.

“Where’s Kai?”  Had Megumi been fully awake at the time of asking her question, she might have seen the flash of jealousy spread across Kazuma’s face.

“He’s borrowing your washing machine.  Don’t worry.  He already explained everything to me about Kotori handcuffing you two together and you falling in muddy ditch behind the school while you were looking for her.  I’m starting to wonder if falling in mud is going to be a pattern for you.”

“Maybe,” she chuckled.

“Well, I should get going,” said Kazuma as he stood up.  “I’m sure that Yui is wondering where I am.”  Megumi got up off the couch and walked him to the door.  “Megumi, you know if you ever need anything, don’t be afraid to ask me.  If you’re ever in trouble I will drop what I am doing and come to your aid.”

“I know that,” replied Megumi.   “I just wish I could repay you for helping me out like you did tonight.” 

Without warning, Kazuma leaned in and kissed Megumi on the cheek.  “You just did,” he winked.  Megumi held her cheek as she watched him leave.

“That sly son of a bitch,” called a male voice behind her.  Megumi quickly spun around and saw both Kotori and Kaito standing by the steps.

“Hey nee-chan, how’ve ya been?” smiled Kotori.

“THERE YOU ARE!” shouted Megumi as she stormed over to Kotori.  Before Kaito could intervene, Megumi raised her hand and slapped Kotori hard enough across the cheek to knock her down.  “How can you be so damn selfish.  Do you have any idea the hell you put everybody through?”  As she swung her hand for another strike, Kaito quickly intercepted it with his hand.  “Let me go,” grunted Megumi as she stared him down.

Kaito shook his head, “I can’t do that.  Kotori is just a kid, I’m an adult.  If you still feel the need to strike her, then strike me in her place.”   Filled with rage, Megumi raised her free hand and slapped him as hard as she could.  “Hit me again.” She did.  “Again.”  She did.   “Don’t stop until all your rage is gone.”  Megumi launched a barrage of slaps.  She would use her right hand and then her left and then back to her right before repeating the process all over again.  Through it all Kaito never once raised a hand against her nor did he try to block the hits.  By the time the tenth round of slaps hit, Kaito’s lower lip was busted open and beginning to swell.

“Nee-chan stop!” cried Kotori her eyes filled with tears.  Realizing that her sister wouldn’t stop anytime soon, Kotori jumped to her feet and ran out the door.  The moment she was gone, Kaito finally decided to block Megumi’s slaps.

“That’s enough,” he said before walking past her.  “I’m going to go retrieve your sister.  Hopefully by the time I come back you’ll have come to your senses.”

“Fuck you,” panted Megumi as she fell to her knees.   She watched as Kaito disappeared into the night.

Kaito found Kotori minutes later at park near her house.  It was the same park that Kaito and Megumi used to play at when they were children and where Kotori now played.  As he entered the park, he saw the young girl sitting on one of the swings.  “Do you mind if I sit here next to you?” he asked.  Kotori shook her head.  Kaito slowly sat down on the swing.

“Can I sit in your lap like I used to?” asked Kotori, her eyes filled with tears.  Kaito nodded.  Kotori got up from her swing and sat on Kaito’s lap.  She gently touched his bruised and swollen face.  “My sister already hates me.  Now you must hate me too.”

“Don’t be silly,” said Kaito.  “There is nothing you could do that would make me hate you.  I’m sure Megumi feels the same way.  In fact, Megumi was really worried about you.  She even cried when she thought that you might be lying injured somewhere.  As an only child I don’t know what it’s like to have siblings, but I do know this.  Megumi loves you very much.  If she didn’t, she probably wouldn’t have gone ballistic like that.”

“Do you really think so?”

“I know so.  Now do you want to tell me what you were trying to accomplish by doing this?”

“I just wanted to help you guys get closer.  You haven’t been coming around as much lately and so I thought that if you two became boyfriend and girlfriend things would change.  What I really want is for you two to get married so that you could become my real brother.”

“I’m sorry but that is not going to happen.”

“Why?”

“Because your sister is in love with somebody else,” Kaito hesitated for a moment.  “She is in love Kaz-senpai.”

“So what?  You’re way better than that guy.”

“Maybe so but it doesn’t matter.  I already confessed my love to Megumi and she shot me down flat.”

“But you still love her right?  Can’t you make her change her mind?”

“I could try, but that would be extremely selfish.  You see, when you truly love someone, sometimes you have to sacrifice your happiness for theirs.  It is because I love her that I have decided to support her no matter who she chooses.”

“But if she ends up with Kaz, then what will happen to you?”

“Like I said, I’ll support them with everything I’ve got, no matter how much it may hurt.”

“If she ends up marrying him, will you still be my nii-chan?

“Always,” replied Kaito, his smile mixed with hints of pain and sadness.

“You’re in pain, right?  Why aren’t you crying?”

Kaito gently placed his hand on the little girl’s head as she continued to look up at him.  “Because it would make Megumi sad.  I love her too much to put her through that.  Even if I could just stay by her side as a loyal friend, that would be more than enough for me.”

Tears began running down Kotori’s cheeks.  “If you can’t cry, then at least let me cry for you.”  She then buried her face in Kaito’s shirt.  Kaito held her in his arms until she eventually cried herself to sleep minutes later.

He then gazed up into the sky and muttered to himself, “These Nakamura sisters don’t play fair at all.”  As he shifted his gaze back to the ground, he noticed a long shadow moving towards him.  Looking up from the shadow, he was shocked to see Megumi standing there, tears were flowing down her cheeks.  Kaito stood up and carried the sleeping Kotori over to Megumi.   “How much of that conversation did you hear?” he asked as he handed Kotori over to Megumi.

“All of it.”  With the sleeping Kotori now in her arms, Megumi turned around and walked a few feet away from Kaito.  “Kai, I want you to do me a favor.  Don’t come near me nor Kotori for a while.  I have a lot of things I need to figure out and I can’t do it with you around.”  As she took a brief look back, she saw a single tear run down Kaito’s face.  “I’m so sorry,” she said before running off. 

Kaito was once again left alone in the darkness, wondering whether loving her was truly worth it.  Looking up at the moon one final time he said to himself, “If I hadn’t been forced to move away back then, maybe things would have turned out differently between us.”  As he began his trek back home, he was completely unaware of the figure hiding amongst the shadows of the park’s trees.  The figure watched him walk out of sight. 

“Oh my, it looks like I’ve stumbled on something rather interesting,” said a female voice.  “This could be fun.”

To be continued….

• 2 weeks later...

Part 3: Kiss the Girl

“Is this a dream?” Kaito thought to himself as he looked at the cherry blossoms on the trees.   He could feel a warm breeze as the blossoms began scattering around him.  As he watched some of the petals hit the ground, he began to reflect on how something so beautiful was also so fleeting.  It wasn’t long before he felt a petal on his hand.  Looking down, he noticed that something was different.  The hand he was looking at was his, but it was smaller.  Jumping to his feet, he realized that not only had his hand shrunk, but so to had the rest of his body.

“Kai-chan,” called a female voice.  He could not recall whose voice it was but it sounded familiar.  Turning around, he saw a young girl standing behind him.  She couldn’t have been more than eight or nine years old.   Her face was silhouetted against the setting sun.

“Who are you?” he asked, only his voice sounded like it did before puberty.  It was only then that he realized that he hadn’t shrunk, rather he had been reverted back to a younger self.  The girl was deaf to his question.

“Kai-chan, promise me that we’ll always be together.  Promise me that you’ll never love anyone but me,” said the girl.

I promise, and if something happens that we get separated from each other, I swear I will find you,” responded Kaito.  The words were coming from his mouth, but they were not his.  It was as if an invisible force was compelling him to say it.

“I promise that I will love only you, Kai-chan,” said the girl as she stepped closer to him.  She then reached into her skirt pocket and pulled out a wrapped caramel.   “My grandmother once told me that a caramel and its wrapper are bound together by fate.  Together they are safe.  But should the caramel be unwrapped, it will surely be eaten and the wrapper thrown away.  Separated, they are destroyed.  We are like this candy, you are the wrapper and I am the caramel inside.  By making this promise to each other, our fates have become bound, neither of us able to truly exist without the other.”

Kaito thought about what the girl just said.  “What do you mean that neither of us can exist without the other?” he asked, his thoughts spinning.  But the girl did not answer.   Suddenly the space around them began growing dark.  Then to his horror, he saw that the girl was being slowly swallowed up by a dark blob.  “Don’t go!” he shouted desperately trying to grab hold of her hand.  “At least tell me who you are.”

“Please find me Kai-chan!” called the girl just as the darkness completely enveloped her.  Kai was now alone.  As he looked down, he found he too was now slowly being swallowed up as well.

“I SWEAR I’LL FIND YOU!” he screamed as he too was consumed by the darkness.

“AHHHHH,” screamed Kaito as he shot up.  Looking around, he saw that he was in his bedroom.  Suddenly he felt his lungs begin to tighten and his airway begin to close up.  He found himself gasping for air.  “Not now,” he wheezed as he threw open the drawer of his night stand and began desperately rifling through it only to find that what he was looking for wasn’t there.  Scanning the room, he saw that the object he was looking for was at his desk which was on the opposite side of the room.  Kaito managed to get himself to his feet, only to fall to the floor with a loud thump after taking a couple of steps.  He was beginning to lose consciousness.

Just as his eyes began to close, his bedroom door was violently flung open.  “Kaito, what’s going on?” asked a female voice.  Kaito couldn’t respond.  With his last bit of strength, he motioned to his desk.  The woman ran over to the desk, grabbed the object, and plopped down next to him.  Gently cradling his head in her arms, she placed the bottom of the object in his mouth.  “Just breath,” she said as she pressed down on the button at the top of the object.   He inhaled deeply.   Seconds past before the button was pushed a second time.  The inhaler was removed from his mouth shortly thereafter.  “Everything is going to be alright now,” cooed the woman as she began gently rocking him in her arms.

“Thanks,” he panted as he slowly began to steady his breathing.

“It’s been a long time since you’ve had an attack this bad,” said the woman.  “Maybe we should go to the hospital.”

“I’m fine mom, I don’t need to go to the hospital,” replied Kaito.  “I think I just need to rest for a bit.”

“How can you say your fine?” cried his mother, tears beginning to fall down her face.  “You collapsed on the floor and almost lost consciousness.  What would you have done if I wasn’t here?  I could have lost you.”

“I’m sorry mom,” said Kaito, trying to fight back tears of his own.   “I’ll go to the hospital.”  As his mother left the room to go wake his father, Kaito’s mind shifted back to the dream.  It felt way to real, as though it had really happened.  His thoughts were interrupted when his father burst into the room, scooped him up and carried him to the car.   This was an action that happened many times during his childhood, although Kaito was extremely surprised that his father still had the strength to carry him even now.  As his family sped off for the hospital, he began to fall asleep again.  The last thought that crossed his mind before losing consciousness was this: “I swear I’ll find you.  Please wait for me until I do.”

It was the Friday of the second week of summer break as Megumi strolled through the halls of the school.  She had just finished working on one of her many summer homework assignments in the school’s library and was preparing to head home.  The library was on the third floor of the school, which meant that Megumi would have to walk down three flights of stairs.  Normally this wouldn’t have been a big deal, but her ankle was still recovering from the sprain almost two weeks earlier.  It also didn’t help that it had started hurting again after searching the entire school for her little sister almost two days earlier.  “This sucks,” she complained as she began to imagine how much it was going to hurt to walk down the three flights of steps.  As she turned the corner, she saw a girl crouched down next to one of the classrooms, one ear firmly planted to the door.  It was Yui Tanaka, Kazuma’s younger sister.  “Yui what are you doing?”

“SHHHH,” she whispered loudly before returning her attention back to the door.  Her face was red and she was panting.  A small trickle of blood was beginning to run from her right nostril.

“Don’t you shhh me,” replied Megumi as she approached her.  But Yui was too absorbed in whatever was happening on the other side of the door.  Megumi ducked down next to her and asked, “What’s got you so fascinated?”  She could faintly hear two male voices coming from the room, but she couldn’t hear what they were saying.  Her curiosity peaked, Megumi placed her ear against the door and listened.

“I don’t know about this senpai, I think the hole is too small,” said a boy who sounded a lot like Kaito.

“Don’t worry, I’ll stick it in gently,” replied the other boy who sounded a lot like Kazuma.  Silence quickly followed.

“Oh no, it’s going to get stuck!” cried Kaito.  “I told you the hole wasn’t big enough.  You need to pull it out now.”

“I can’t,” grunted Kazuma.  “It won’t come out.  Try and stay perfectly still while I pull it out.”  

“Oww, it hurts,” whined Kaito.  “Oh god, I think I’m bleeding.”

“Just try to hang in there,” cried Kazuma, “I think it’s almost out.”

“AHHHH!”

Unable to take anymore, Megumi jumped to her feet and threw open the door.  Both she and Yui stared in shock at the two boys.  Kaito was bent over one of the desks with Kazuma right behind him.  “JUST WHAT THE HELL DO YOU GUYS THINK YOU’RE DOING?” shrieked Megumi.  Both boys spun around.  It was then that Megumi noticed that both Kaito and Kazuma had portions of their hands stuck in a large can of potato chips.

“I was reaching for the last chip in the can when my fingers got stuck,” whimpered Kaito who was now kneeling down on the floor like a child being scolded.

“And I got my hand stuck when I tried to pull his fingers out of the can,” added Kazuma who was also now kneeling on the floor.

Megumi stared at the two boys in disbelief.  “You two are idiots,” she scolded.  “Even little kids know that you’re supposed to shake the last chip out of the can.”

“Sorry,” replied the two boys in unison.

“Hold on a second and I’ll get you two out of there,” said Megumi as she reached into her school bag and pulled out a small bottle of lotion.  She then walked over to them and poured a little on their hands and inside the can.  “Now pull,” she ordered.  The boys did as she said and sure enough, their hands slipped right out.  “Thank god that this was all just a big misunderstanding and not something else.”

“Misunderstanding?” asked a confused Kazuma as he stood up.

“Wait a second,” seconded Kaito as he also got to his feet, “what did you think we were doing?” 

Megumi blushed in embarrassment.  “Please don’t make me say it.”

“Come on Megumi, just tell us,” demanded Kaito.

“Yeah, I think we deserve to know,” chimed Kazuma.

“She thought that nii-san had finally given into his animalistic lust,” interjected Yui as she wiped the tiny trickle of blood coming out her nose.  The two boys stared at her in confusion while Megumi hid her face in her hands out of embarrassment.  Yui stared at her brother.  “It’s a perfectly logical conclusion given the conversation that we heard and the position that we found you in.  I mean it looked like you had Kai bent over the table and were giving it to him hard.”

“It’s not like that!” screamed Kazuma, finally understanding what his sister meant.

“Kazuma is the last person that I would want to do something like that with,” added Kaito.  He suddenly felt that someone was glaring at him.  Turning his head, he saw it was Megumi.

“So are you saying that you’d be perfectly fine with any other guy doing that to you,” asked a disgusted Megumi.  The room went silent.  Kaito looked around and saw that both Kazuma and Yui were now staring at him.

“You know damn well that is not what I meant,” said Kaito rubbing his bleeding hand.

“Hey Kai, let me see your hand for a second,” said Yui.  Kaito did as he was told.  He watched as Yui removed a handkerchief from her skirt pocket and wrapped it around his hand.  “That should do it,” she declared as she tightened part of the cloth into a knot.

“Thanks, Yui-senpai,” he replied as he looked down at the cloth.  “I’ll be sure to wash it before I return it.”

“You can keep it,” responded Yui, her cheeks slightly red.  “I have plenty more at home.”

“Anyway,” said Kazuma, “Kai and I better get back to the tutoring session.  Unless you two have something more to say, I would kindly ask that you leave so as not to distract Kai any further.”

“Actually, there is something that I wanted to say,” answered Yui.  She then began fidgeting, her face now beet red.  “Hey Kai, are you free tomorrow?”

“I was going to go to track practice, but it got cancelled for the rest of the week due to an incident that happened on Wednesday,” he lied.  The truth was that because of the asthma attack two days earlier, his doctor had forbidden him from participating in track practice for a week.  While he felt bad for lying, Kaito didn’t want to worry anyone, especially Megumi since she was the only one in their circle of friends who knew about his condition.  “I guess I’m free tomorrow.  Why do you ask?”

“It’s just that I have two tickets for that sci-fi/horror film about zombie aliens and I was wondering if you would care to join me.”

“You actually got tickets?” shouted an excited Kaito as he tightly grabbed Yui’s shoulders and began shaking her. “That show’s been sold out for the last three weeks.  How did you get them?”

“I won them in a lottery at the local market,” replied a now slightly dizzy Yui.  “Now could you stop shaking me before I throw up?”  Kaito quickly let go of her and took a couple steps back.  It took Yui a few seconds to regain her composure.  “So, it that a yes?”

“Hell yeah,” screamed Kaito.

“That’s great,” replied Yui.

“No that’s not great,” said Kazuma.  His response shocked the other three.  “I have nothing personally against Kai, but you’re crazy if you think that I’m going to let you go out on a date with a guy like him.”

“That’s harsh man,” complained Kaito, not sure whether to feel insulted or not.

“It’s not a date,” denied Yui.  “Besides what should it matter to you who I choose to date.”

“It matters because I’m your older brother,” snapped Kazuma.  “Mom and dad put me in charge before they left for their business assignment overseas.  Thus, what I say goes.  You’re not going with him and that’s final.  If you need someone to go with you, then I’ll go.”  The room was silent for a moment.  Suddenly the sound of sniffling filled the air.  It was Yui who was now fighting back tears of embarrassment and anger.

“BAKA!” she screamed before turning around and bolting out the door.  “I HATE YOU NII-CHAN!”

“Wow,” said Megumi as she watched Yui run out the door.  As she turned her attention back to Kazuma, she saw that he was now on his hands and knees, an aura of depression emanating from his body.

“She hates me?” repeated Kazuma over and over again.

“Well, I think that’s pretty much it for this tutoring session,” declared Kaito as he stuffed his study materials in his bag and threw it over his shoulder.  “I’ve got a bunch of things I need to take care of so I’m going home.”  And with that, he left the classroom.  Of course, what he had said was a lie.  The true reason that Kaito wanted to get out of there was that he was still reeling from Megumi ordering him to stay away from her.  Just being near her was enough to nearly drive him to tears.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………...

Kaito was almost at the front gates of the school when he heard a voice call out, “Hey Kaito, wait up!”  He turned around and was shocked to see Megumi quickly hobbling towards him.

“I thought you wanted me to stay away from you,” he said coldly.  Kaito’s words stopped Megumi dead in her tracks.  “What do you want?”

“I just wanted to know whether you’re really going through with the date tomorrow.”

“Why do you want to know?”

“No reason,” replied Megumi as she gazed at her feet.

“First off, it’s not a date.  Secondly, even if it were a date, it’s really none of your business,” shouted Kaito.

“Why are you acting so cold?” asked Megumi, her body starting to tremble a little.

“I’m the one who’s acting cold?” snapped Kaito shaking his head.  “I’m not the cold one here.  It’s you.  Ever since I confessed my love for you, all you’ve done is avoid me or tell me to leave you alone.  Do you have any idea how horrible it feels to have the person you love most do something like that to you?”

“I’m sorry,” she whimpered.

“You’re sorry?” echoed an angry Kaito.    He then turned his back to her.  “Do whatever you want, but I’m done playing these games with you.”  He then began walking away.

“Quit treating me like I’m the only one fault here,” yelled Megumi.  “You’re just as much at fault for our friendship falling apart as I am.  All I wanted was for things to stay more or less the same between us.  Why did you have to go and change everything by telling me that you love me?”

Those last few words were enough to push Kaito over the edge.  He spun around, his eyes closed and his face red with anger.  “GO FUCK YOURSELF!!!” he yelled at the top of his lungs.  As he opened his eyes, he saw Megumi was still standing in front of him, a cascade of tears streaming down her cheeks.  It was too much for Kaito to bare.  He turned around and began walking away.  “Have a nice life.”

Megumi watched as he disappeared from view.  “KAITO YOU JERK!!!” she screamed as she fell to her knees and began sobbing hysterically.

“Megumi, what’s wrong?” asked a voice behind her.  It was Kazuma, who was now kneeling down next to her.  “Why are you crying?” 

Megumi flung her arms around Kazuma and began crying into his shoulder.  All she could do was repeat the word “Kaito” over and over again.

“Don’t worry,” whispered Kazuma, “I can make you forget all about him.  All you have to do is say the word.”  But Megumi did not hear him.  Instead she just kept repeating Kaito’s name over and over again as she cried into Kazuma’s shoulder.

Kazuma was sitting at a table in the mall’s food court.  As he drank from an iced coffee, he checked his phone.  No new messages.  Yui had sent him a text the previous night to meet at the mall’s food court at 11:00 a.m.  It was now 12:30 p.m.  “Damn it,” he said as he stuffed his phone back into his pocket, “I can’t believe she stood me up.”  As he considered leaving, he did not sense someone walk up beside him.

“Excuse me, but do you mind if I sit here with you?  All the other tables are full.”  The girl’s voice startled Kaito to the point that he accidentally tipped backwards and fell out of his chair.  “Are you all right?” asked the girl as she bent over and offered him a hand.  Kaito nodded his head, too embarrassed to say anything.  It wasn’t until the girl helped him up that he got a good look at her.  She stood at about 5’11”, just slightly smaller than him and appeared to be about the same age if not a little older.  Judging by her blond hair and blue eyes, Kaito guessed that she had to be either a foreigner or possibly half-Japanese.  Almost as if she had read his thoughts, she said, “My mother is American and my father is Japanese.”

“Did I say what I was thinking out loud?” asked Kaito.

“No, it’s just that you looked like you wanted to ask that,” said the girl.  “By the way, my name is Sakura Yoshida, but you can call me Sakura.  What’s yours?”

“Matsuda.  Kaito Matsuda, but my friends and classmates call me Kai.”

Sakura looked at him and asked sort of bashfully, “Is it okay if I call you Kai-chan?”  Kaito nodded.  She then turned her attention to the empty chair sitting across from him.  “Do you mind if I sit with you?”

“Not at all,” replied Kaito, “please sit down.”  Kaito watched as the girl took the empty seat across from him.  There was something that seemed familiar about this girl as though he had met her before, but he just couldn’t put his finger on it.  He continued to stare at her as he racked his brain for some clue as  to why he thought he knew her.

“If you keep staring at me like that you’ll make me pregnant,” muttered a blushing Sakura as she squirmed a bit in her chair.  Her words quickly brought Kaito back to his senses.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to stare.”  Kaito began looking around the room as he thought about telling her the truth of why he was staring.  As he did so, he couldn’t help but notice that there were a couple of empty tables.  Not thinking much of it at first, he turned his attention back to the matter at hand.  “It’s just that you look really familiar.  Have we met before?”  As Kaito said that, he thought he saw a scowl flash across her face for a brief second before being replaced by a polite smile.

“Anything’s possible,” she replied before taking a sip of her drink.  As Kaito tried not to stare at her, his attention was once again drawn to the couple of empty tables.  It didn’t take long for Sakura to notice where Kaito’s eyes were wandering.  Before Kaito could say anything, Sakura decided to come clean.  “I’m sorry for lying about there not being an empty table.  It’s just that I saw you sitting all alone looking like something was bothering you.  You don’t have to tell me anything if you don’t want too, but if you do, I’ve been told that I’m a good listener.”

“Actually, there has been something on my mind,” replied Kaito.  Before he knew what was happening, he was spilling his guts about his relationship with Megumi while conveniently leaving out the pee episodes.  As he finished up, he noticed that Sakura was leaning forward, all her attention fixed on him.  “I’m sorry if things got a little long winded there.  It’s just that when I’m talking to you, I feel like I can tell you anything.  I hope you don’t think I’m weird.”

Sakura began chuckling.  “People are always telling me how easy it is to talk to me and say things they can’t say to others, so I’m quite used to it.  As for whether or not I think your weird, I don’t think your weird at all.  Rather, I see a young man who would do anything for the girl he loves.  I think it’s sweet and honestly I’m a little jealous.  It’s so hard these days to find a man that wants something other than sex.”  Kaito looked down, his face a bit red, but Sakura continued talking.  “However, I feel like I should give you some advice.  While it’s sweet that you are willing to step back and support a relationship between Megumi and this Kazuma guy, I think that you’re doing it much too soon.  If she is telling you to stay away until she figures things out, then that means that she is grappling with her feelings for you as well.  That being the case, so long as those two are not an official couple, you still have a shot.”

“Do you really think so?”

“I know so.”

“What do you think I should do?”

“As the childhood friend, you have a big disadvantage.  You are in what the Americans call the friend zone.”

“Friend zone?”

“It’s when two people have been friends for such a long time that any potential for a romantic relationship occurring between them is virtually zero.  To put it bluntly, you two have been friends for so long that she does not see you as a man.”

Kaito looked down at his feet.  “She doesn’t see me as a man?”  The words stung worse than any slap to the face or kick to the groin that he received from Megumi.  Returning his gaze to Sakura, he desperately pleaded, “Surely you must know of way out of this friend zone.  Please tell me.  I’ll do anything.”

“Anything huh?” repeated Sakura as she began to think.   “There is one thing, but it is not without great risk.”

“Whatever it is, I’ll do it.”

“If you are really serious about this, then I will tell you.  You must do something that makes her see you as a man.”

“And how exactly do I do that?”

“By doing this,” said Sakura as she reached over the table and grabbed the collar of Kaito’s shirt.  Before he knew what was happening, Sakura leaned forward while pulling Kaito towards her.  Suddenly Kaito could feel Sakura’s tongue in his mouth as their lip collided.  It only lasted for a few seconds, but it felt more like a minute.  “Tongue is optional,” she stated after parting her lips from his.

“That was my first kiss,” stuttered Kaito as he slumped back in his chair.  As he looked at the girl who just violated his mouth with her tongue, he couldn’t figure out whether to be happy or angry. 

“Relax,” replied Sakura as she fished something out of her skirt pocket.  “You can have this as compensation.”  Sakura then grabbed Kaito’s hand and placed something inside of it before closing it again.  “I should probably get going now,” she said as she stood up and walked behind him.  She then leaned down and whispered into his ear, “By the way, that was my first kiss too.”

“What did you say?” asked Kaito as he turned around.  But she was already gone.  Kaito returned his attention to his closed hand.  As he opened it, he was shocked to see a wrapped caramel sitting in the palm of his hand.  “Could she be…”  but before he had time to finish his thought, he heard a girl yelling behind him.  Without thinking, he shoved the treat into the pocket of his jeans.

“Kai, I’m so sorry I’m late,” cried Yui as she reached the table and plopped down in the spot where Sakura had been sitting just moments earlier.  “My idiot brother took my phone so I had no way of contacting you.  On the bright side I was able to delete the text that would have told him where we were meeting up.”  Kaito remained silent, his mind still focused on the strange girl he had just meant.  “Look I get your mad,” said Yui, “but you don’t have to give me the silent treatment.”  Her words brought Kaito back to reality.

“Of course I’m mad,” fumed Kaito.  He pulled out his phone and looked at the time.  It was now a little past 1:00 p.m.  “I’ve been sitting here for almost two hours waiting for you.  Honestly, I was worried that that something bad may have happened to you.  I’m just glad that you’re safe.”

“You were worried about me?” blushed Yui.  At that moment she couldn’t tell whether her heart was racing from the amount of running she had to do to get there, or if it was Kaito’s words.  Yui slapped her cheeks in an effort to calm down.  “At least the movie doesn’t start for another thirty minutes.  I had originally planned for us to get lunch and maybe browse around the shops, but I guess that’s not happening.”  Yui slammed her fist on the table, “Damn the public train system for making me late.”

Kaito placed his hand over hers, “It’s alright.  Let’s just get to the movie before anything else happens.”

“Ok,” muttered Yui.  Now she knew that it was Kaito who was making her heart race. 

As the two left for the movie theater which was on the fifth floor of the six story mall, neither of them noticed that a girl wearing a white t-shirt and a pair of jeans was following them.  The girl was attempting to hide her appearance using a baseball cap and a cheap pair of sunglasses.  For the time being, her disguise was working.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

It was almost showtime by the time Yui and Kaito found their seats.  As Kaito sat down, he happened to spy Yui rifling through her large shoulder bag and pulling out a towel.  Kaito couldn’t help but stare in confusion as he watched her place it on her seat before sitting down.  “What’s with the towel?” he asked.

“It’s nothing really.  I just don’t like the idea of possibly sitting in something sticky,” replied Yui, hoping that Kaito would buy her lie.

“I guess these chairs can get sticky sometimes,” replied Kaito.  Suddenly the room went black as the screen in front of them came to life.  “It’s starting,” said Kaito excitedly.

“Great,” muttered Yui sarcastically.  In truth, she hated scary movies.  The only reason she was here was so that she could get closer to Kaito.  As the opening scene of the movie began to play, Yui thought to herself that no matter how scary the movie was, she could not let Kaito know that she was scared. 

For a while everything was going fine, but then it happened.  Yui watched as a crew member of an exploration vessel was walking aboard a seemingly abandoned ship for parts to repair his ship.  The man shined a flashlight as he entered a dark room.  What he saw horrified him.  Blood was spattered all over the walls and body parts were strewn across the room.  As the man took a step back, he felt something drip onto his head.  Placing his fingers on his head, he wiped the liquid off and looked down at it.  It was blood.  The man raised his flashlight and slowly looked towards the ceiling.  The last thing the poor man saw was a decaying creature with four arms, a spear-like tail, and a mouth filled with razor sharp teeth drop down on top of him.  The theater was suddenly filled with the man’s bloodcurdling screams as he was torn open and his insides ripped out bit by bloody bit.  His screams only stopped when the creature opened its mouth, which took up almost it’s entire face and chomped down on the man’s head.

Yui began quivering in sheer terror.  As she shook, she felt something warm and wet seep into her underwear.  However, she was too terrified to care.  Before she could stop herself, she buried her face into Kaito’s shoulder.   Suddenly she felt his warm breath in her ear.  “If you’re too scared we can leave.” 

Yui pulled away from his shoulder and violently shook her head.  “That wouldn’t be fair to you.  I’ll be fine if I just close my eyes.”

“Are you sure?” he asked, his voice full of concern.  Yui nodded, her eyes tightly closed.  A few seconds passed by before she felt something wrap around her shoulder.  She then found herself being pulled to her left.  As she opened her eyes, she saw that Kaito had wrapped his arm around her right shoulder and pulled her in closer to his body.  She turned her attention to Kaito’s face.  The light from the screen illuminated his kind smile.  “When things get scary sometimes it helps to feel the touch of another human being.”  Kaito watched as Yui’s cheeks turned red.  It was then that he realized how embarrassing it must have been for her.  “Sorry, I didn’t mean to embarrass you,” he whispered as he began to pull his arm back.

Yui quickly grabbed hold of Kaito’s arm and put it back on her shoulder.  “I feel better when we’re like this.  Can we stay like this for a while longer?”  Kaito nodded his head.  “That’s good,” smiled Yui as she leaned in closer and rested her head on Kaito’s chest.  She could hear the beating of his heart.  Kaito’s heart sounded like it was racing although she couldn’t tell if it was because of the movie or because of her.  The beating of his heart was in a way reassuring.  Yui soon fell asleep.

Neither Yui nor Katio were aware that two rows behind them was their female stalker.  The stalker watched with jealous rage as Kaito threw his arm around Yui and pulled her in.  From the stalker’s perspective, the two teenagers were definitely on a date.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

“Yui-senpai, wake up,” called a gentle voice, “the movie’s over.”  Yui opened her eyes and began to stretch her arms.  She felt something wet on her face.  It wasn’t until she wiped her mouth that she realized that she had been drooling.  Turning towards Kaito, Yui was horrified to see that she had drooled a little on his shirt.

“I’m so sorry,” cried Yui as she bowed her head.  “You must be disgusted.”

“Not really,” shrugged Kaito.  “This is nothing compared to being covered in someone else’s pee.”  He immediately covered his mouth with his hands, terrified that Yui had heard his little slip of the tongue.

Kaito’s fears were confirmed when Yui asked, “When were you peed on?”

“It happened years ago when I was helping Megumi babysit her little sister Kotori.  I was helping change her diaper when I got sprayed,” lied Kaito.  Ironically, an incident like that did occur, except he had completely forgotten about it.  Kaito’s face turned red as Yui began laughing.  “That’s not funny!”

“It kind of is” laughed Yui as she stood up.

“Don’t forget your towel,” said Kaito as he grabbed it from the seat.  “It’s kind of wet though.”

“It’s just sweat!” cried Yui as she yanked the towel out of Kaito’s hand and threw it in her bag.  Turning back towards Kaito, she saw an extremely confused look on his face.   “The truth is that I tend to sweat a bit when I sit in chairs like this so I use the towel to avoid staining the seats.”   There was no way she could tell him that the reason for bringing a towel was that she knew she might wet herself during a scary scene.  However, she was grateful that it had only been a little bit and that she was mostly dry now.  “I’m feeling a little hungry.  There’s a little café on the sixth floor that is supposed to be pretty good.  Do you want to check it out?”

“Sounds good to me,” answered Kaito.  And so the two left, both unaware of the stalker following behind them.  However, the stalker lost sight of them minutes later as they disappeared into the crowds.

Kaito and Yui hopped in the elevator and pushed the button for the sixth floor.  The doors closed and the elevator roared to life seconds later.  The elevator went up for a couple seconds before it violently stopped, causing both Kaito and Yui to fall to the floor.  The small room was enveloped in darkness for a split second before coming back on.  “What’s going on?” asked a nervous Yui.  Kaito got up and walked over to the control panel.  He began pushing buttons, but the elevator wouldn’t move.

Pressing the emergency call button, Kaito said, “Can anybody hear me?  There are two people trapped in an elevator between the fifth and sixth floors.”  There was no answer.  He tried again only to meet the same result.  Kaito turned to Yui, “It looks like we’ll be stuck here for a while.”  He then walked over to the corner of the elevator and sat down.  Yui followed his lead and sat next to him.

An hour passed and still there was no rescue.  Yui had been squirming for the past half hour.  She had drunk a 32 oz soda right before the movie started and had forgotten to use the bathroom before boarding the elevator.  Suddenly she heard a slurping sound.  As she turned towards Kaito, she saw that he was drinking from his unfinished soda that he had bought at the theater.  “Do you mind?” Yui said angrily as she tried to hold back the flood that was building in her bladder.

Kaito stopped for a moment.  “I’m sorry, did you want some?”

“Are you blind?” shouted Yui, now holding her hands to her crotch.  “Haven’t you noticed anything change in the past half hour.”

Kaito paused for a moment, “Now that you mention it, it is getting a little stuffy in here.”  Yui watched in frustration as Kaito removed his shirt, revealing his classic white under-shirt beneath it.

“I HAVE TO PEE GOD DAMN IT!!!” she screamed.  Had she not been too afraid of wetting herself to move, she would have slapped him then and there. 

“Then why didn’t you just say so?” whined Kaito who was now cowering in the corner.  Suddenly an idea popped into his head.  He grabbed his cup and polished off the last of its contents.  Removing the plastic lid, he handed it to her.  “You can use this.  I’ll just turn around.”

“YOU IDIOT!” screamed Yui as she chucked the plastic cup at Kaito’s head.  “I can’t do that.  It’s indecent.”

“So is wetting your pants,” replied Kaito.  His response was met with a punch to the face.  “Alright, alright, I’ll come up with another idea.”    He began scanning the tight space.  As he looked at the ceiling, he saw a panel that when pushed up was large enough for a person to squeeze through.  “I’ve got it.  I’ll hoist you up on my shoulders so that you can open the panel and crawl to the top.  I’m sure that we’ve got to be close enough to the sixth floor that we can call for help from on top of the elevator.”

“Not going to happen.”

“Why not?”

“Because if I get on your shoulders, you’ll be able to see up my skirt,” replied Yui, her face red with embarrassment.

“I promise I won’t look,” said Kaito as moved closer to her.  “Just have a little faith in me.”

Looking into Kaito’s eyes, she knew that she could trust him.  “Fine.  But let’s make this quick.”  With that, Yui hoisted herself onto Kaito’s shoulders.  As Kaito stood up, Yui almost lost her balance but was able to steady herself by grabbing hold of the wall.

“Hey Yui-senpai, you didn’t happen to wet yourself already, did you?”  Kaito’s question startled Yui.  It was then that she remembered that she had leaked a little during the movie and only now realized it had still not fully dried.

“IT’S SWEAT!” she screamed with embarrassment.  Her sudden outburst startled Kaito to the point that he nearly lost his balance.  As the two swayed back and forth, Yui could feel the contents of her bladder sloshing around.  “Stop moving or I’m going to wet myself,” she cried as she fought to keep control of her bladder.  It took a few more seconds before Kaito was able to regain control.

“Do you think you can reach the panel?”

“I think so,” she answered as she reached for the panel.  Just as she the tips of her fingers touched the panel, the elevator gave a sudden jolt.  Yui lost her balance and crashed to the floor, taking Kaito with her.

“Owww,” moaned Kaito as he opened his eyes.  It was dark and the back of his head felt a little wet.  As he turned onto his stomach, his face collided with something that was soft, slightly wet, and sort of squishy.  It smelled a little funny too.  Suddenly a moan rang out.  It was Yui, but it was too dark to see anything.  He tried to move, but he felt something close tight around his head, pinning his face to whatever was in front of him.  He could also feel something pinning one of his hands to floor.   “Yui, where are you?” he called, his voice slightly muffled.  Another moan rang out.  As his eyes adjusted to the dark, he began to realize just what he was pressed up against

“Kai can you please get your head out of my skirt?” stuttered Yui.

“I can’t.  Your legs are wrapped around my head.”  Each word that Kaito spoke seemed to vibrate against Yui’s crotch.  The feeling of his warm breath between her thighs became too much to take.

“It’s happening,” she screamed as the first couple drops came out.  The drops soon turned into a small trickle.  Kaito could feel the front of Yui’s underwear begin to dampen.  It was starting to smell.  Realizing that what was coming out of Yui was only hint of the flood to come, Kaito began struggling.  As he did so, he could feel her legs tightening.  “Kaito, please stop,” she begged, “you’re just making it worse.”  But Kaito didn’t care.  He knew that if he didn’t get out of there and fast, he was going to drown.   With his free hand, Kaito reached underneath Yui’s skirt.   Using all the force he could muster, he pushed his hand down on her crotch.  The moment he did, he felt Yui’s legs loosen around his head.  Kaito took advantage of this and quickly squeezed his head out.

As his eyes adjusted to the lights of the room, Kaito turned toward Yui.  Tears were running down her cheeks.  Looking down, Kaito saw why.  The moment Kaito pushed against Yui’s crotch, he had unwittingly punctured a whole in an already leaky dam.  The result was an eruption of golden water.  He backed away as a yellow puddle began to form on the tile floor beneath Yui.  The back and sides of her skirt were now soaked.  Only a small portion of the front of her skirt had been spared because it had been upturned when Kaito had broken free from Yui’s legs.  As he stared, Kaito noticed something was off about what was underneath Yui’s skirt.  The underwear she was wearing looked nothing like any panties he had ever seen before.  Without thinking about it, he blurted out, “Adult diaper?”  It was enough to make Yui go into hysterics. 

Minutes seemed to pass by before Yui’s bladder completely emptied.   By the time she was done, the puddle had become a lake.  In a twist of cruel fate, the elevator sprung back to life and began making its way to the sixth floor.  The moment the doors opened, Yui grabbed her bag and hauled out of the elevator.  Kaito ran after her, but quickly lost her when she ran around a corner.  He stopped for a moment to catch his breath.  That was when he realized that something was off.   None of the shops were open and nobody was walking around.  It was as if the sixth floor had become a ghost town.  “This is way too weird.  I better find Yui and fast,” he said to himself as he licked his lips.  His lips had a strange taste.  It took him a few seconds to remember where his face had been just moments earlier.  Realizing that his face probably smelled like piss, he went off in search for a bathroom, completely unaware that his movements were being watched.

Several minutes later, Kaito had finally found a restroom.  As he washed his face at the bathroom sink, he thought about how strange it was that he hadn’t seen anyone else around.  It was almost like being in a horror movie.  Wiping his face with a paper towel, he said to himself, “I hope Yui’s okay.”  Just as he said that, he heard movement in one of the stalls behind him.  “Who’s there?” he yelled as he jumped back in fright.

“Kaito?” called a female voice.  “Why are you in the ladies’ room?”  It was Yui.

Kaito looked around.  He was sure that he had entered the men’s room.  Turning his head to look at the urinals, a thought popped into his head.  “Hey Yui, does the women’s room have urinals too?”  While he sort of knew the answer, he still wanted to check to be sure.

“Of course not.  Women don’t pee standing up so there is no need for such things.”  The room went quite for a moment.   “Kaito, be honest with me.  I’m in the men’s bathroom aren’t I.”

“Yeah.”

“DAMN IT!” she screamed.  “Honestly, I don’t know what’s worse, the fact that I not only wet myself in front of you while exposing the adult diaper I was wearing, or the fact that I ran into the men’s bathroom.”

“I’d think the first thing is the worst,” replied Kaito doing his best to play it off with a joking tone.  “Although, I am interested in why you were wearing an adult diaper in the first place.”

“I’m not going to tell you because you’ll laugh at me.  Also, it’s extremely embarrassing.”

“I promise I won’t laugh,” said Kaito as he leaned against the stall door.  “Besides, it can’t be any more embarrassing than my raw nipples secret.”

“Fine, I’ll tell you,” relented Yui.  “Ever since I was a little girl I’ve suffered from a condition that causes me to leak whenever I get overly excited, scared, or embarrassed.  When it does happen, it’s usually a few drops or a small squirt or two.  While I don’t wear them all the time, I decided to wear one today because I knew that I might pee a little if the movie was too scary.  What I didn’t count on was a flash flood.  Now I’m completely covered in piss.  You must think I’m disgusting.”

“I don’t think that at all,” replied Kaito.  “The way I see it, everybody has an embarrassing secret or two.  And while watching you wet yourself was not the most pleasant thing I’ve seen, I still wouldn’t go so far as to call you disgusting.  Accidents happen, all we can do is pick ourselves up and move forward.”

“Hey Kaito…”

“Yeah?”

“Megumi was right when she told me that you’re a really good friend.”

“I get that a lot,” said Kaito as his mind shifted to the friendzone concept.  Trying to shake the thought from his mind, he asked, “So what are we going to do about your wet clothes?”

“I have an idea, but you’re not going to like it.”

“What is it?”

“I’m going to need you to go to one of the shops downstairs and buy me some pants or a skirt.  I’ll probably need a pair of underwear too.”

“I can’t buy those things,” shouted a flustered Kaito, “people will think that I’m some sort of cross dressing pervert.”

“We don’t have a choice,” stated Yui firmly. “Now pass me your phone.  I’m going to write a list of what I need.”  Kaito did as he was told.  “Now get going quickly.”

“Alright," whined Kaito as he exited the bathroom.  Looking down at the list on his phone, he said to himself, “This sucks.  How the hell am I supposed to by these things?”

“Hey you!  Stop right there, this is a restricted area,” barked a female voice coming from behind him.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t know,” pleaded Kaito.  “Please don’t call the cops.”  As he slowly turned around, his eyes widened as he recognized that the girl standing before him was none other than Sakura Yoshida, the girl he had just met earlier in the day.  “Wait a minute.  Why the hell are you up here?”

“Let me answer that with another question.  Do you know who owns this mall?”

“I believe it’s the Yoshida Group,” answered Kaito.  A couple seconds passed before the lightbulb went off.  “Wait a minute, you’re the heiress to the Yoshida Group who runs everything from malls and restaurants to hospitals and resorts!”

“Yep,” replied Sakura as she moved closer to him.  “Now, I’m going to ask again.  What are you doing in this restricted area?  Depending on your answer, I might be willing to let you go without calling the cops.”  And so, Kaito explained the situation from the elevator malfunctioning to Yui wetting herself.  “I see,” said Sakura as she did her best to stifle her laughter.

“It’s not funny,” said Kaito.  “By the way why is this area restricted?”

“The entire floor is set to undergo renovation over the next couple of weeks.  Didn’t you read the signs posted by the elevator on the lower floors?”  Kaito shook his head.  “Well now you know.  As for your friend, I think I can help remedy that situation.  Follow me please.”   Kaito did as he was told.  They walked for what seemed like several minutes until they came to a clothing store.  Kaito watched as Sakura took out a key, and unlocked the gates.  She then entered the store and turned on the lights.  “Lucky for you, my family owns this clothing outlet so I can take what I want for free.  Now what size is your girlfriend?”

Kaito’s face turned red with embarrassment.  “First off she is not my girlfriend.  She is my senpai and my friend, nothing more.”  He then handed her the phone with the list pulled up.  Sakura took the phone and began shifting through the different clothes for something that might fit Yui.

“Well honestly that’s a bit of a relief,” said Sakura as she pulled a skirt from one of the racks.

“How so?”

“It’s just that you seem like a really good guy and you’re handsome to boot.  Honestly it’s like most of the handsome guys with good personalities are either gay or taken.”  She turned to Kaito and handed him the skirt.  “Hold this while I look through the underwear.”  Kaito did as he was told.  As Sakura rifled through the rack, she jokingly asked, “You’re not gay, are you?”

“Of course not!” shouted Kaito.  Sakura merely laughed.  She then grabbed the stuff from him, went behind the counter to remove the tags, and put the clothes in a bag.

“You should probably get back to your friend now,” she smiled while handing him the bag

“Thank you,” he said as he made his way out of the store.

Several minutes later, Kaito was back in the bathroom.  “Here,” he said as he lifted the bag up over the stall door.  He then heard a small thank you and then the rustling of the bag.  As he sat outside the stall, he felt a sudden urge to pee.  Not thinking much about it, he walked over to one of the urinals and began to take a leak.

“Are you peeing?” asked Yui, her tone indicating that she was a little embarrassed.

“Yeah, but it’s not like it’s a big deal since you can’t really see anything from there.”  There was no response back.  He redirected his attention to what he was doing.  A few seconds later, he heard footsteps next to him and a slight rustling of clothes.  Suddenly a large stream smashed into the porcelain of the urinal next to him.  Wondering who else could possibly be up on this floor, Kaito turned his head.  His mouth dropped open as he realized the person standing next to him was Sakura.  Her panties were just above her knees.  She had her knees bent and her hips leaning forward, her hands holding up her skirt.  Kaito couldn’t help but stare at the golden jet erupting from between Sakura legs and staining the porcelain yellow as droplets ran down the backside.  From the way Sakura was holding her skirt, Kaito couldn’t tell whether she was male or female.  While Sakura seemed to have rather large breasts, Kaito knew that it was possible that they could be fake and that she could actually be a man.  The possibility ate away at him to the point that he unconsciously began leaning towards her to get a better view.  He only stopped when Sakura turned to look at him.

Sakura looked down at Kaito’s dick before looking him in the eyes and smiling.  “You’re actually a lot bigger than I expected.  Good for you,” she said.  The comment caught Kaito off guard to the point that he jerked back, his stream hitting the floor for a few seconds before he managed to correct it.  His stream lasted another fifteen more seconds.  The moment he was done, he zipped up and quickly backed towards the stall that Yui was changing in.  Sakura finished up seconds later.  She pulled her skirt back down and turned towards him, her panties still around her knees.  “What’s wrong?” she asked.  “You’re shaking like a leaf.”

“I can’t believe that my first kiss was stolen by a man,” he muttered.

“I’m not a man,” said Sakura as she grabbed her skirt, “take a look for yourself.”  Sure enough, she did not have a dick, although she had a rather large patch of blonde hair just above her crotch.  Kaito immediately covered his nose to prevent blood from squirting all over the place.  Once she was sure that Kaito had gotten a good look, Sakura pulled up her panties and pulled her skirt back down.  “Satisfied?” she asked.  Kaito was so dumbstruck by what had just happened that all he could do was nod his head.

Suddenly the stall door flung open.  “What the hell’s going on?” screamed Yui.  The moment she saw Sakura, her face lit up.  “Sakura-senpai, what are you doing here?”

Sakura walked over to Yui, grabbed her cheeks and pulled.  “How many times do I have to tell you to call me onee-chan?”

“Sowwy,” replied Yui, Sakura still pulling her cheeks.  The moment Sakura let go, Yui turned to see a very confused look on Kaito’s face.  “I’ve known Sakura since we were little kids.  I always thought of her as my older sister.”

“Older sister?” repeated Kaito.

“Yeah, she’s two years older than us.  Actually, she attends the same university as nii-san does, which also makes her our senpai.  How do you know her?”

“She’s the one who helped me pick out the clothes your wearing,” said Kaito.  He then turned his attention to Sakura.  “By the way, how much do I owe you for the clothes.”

“Nothing,” answered Sakura, “I make it a habit not to take money from friends I do favors for.”  She then pressed herself up against Kaito, “But if you are serious about paying me back, you can do it with your body.” She then reached around Kaito’s backside and gave his ass a firm playful squeeze.

“Don’t do that!  I thought you were more refined than this,” stuttered Kaito, doing his best to keep his body under control.  “What happened to the girl I met at the food court earlier.”

“Oh come on, I was only joking with you.  You are just so fun to tease.  As for the girl you met in the food court, that was just an act I put on.  This is my real personality.”  She the leaned forward and whispered into his ear, “By the way, I’m going to make you take responsibility for making me reveal what’s beneath my skirt.”

“That’s a good one,” he laughed meekly.

“I’m dead serious,” she whispered back.  “And by the way I’d be careful on your way home.  I saw some crazy person stalking you two earlier in the day.”  Before Kaito could ask anything more, Sakura turned away from them.  “Well, I have somethings to take care of so I’m going to get going.  This was fun.  I hope we can all see each other again sometime.”  She gave Kaito a small wink and left.

“She certainly is quite the character,” said Kaito.

“She’s not a bad person,” added Yui.  She then turned to Kaito, a serious look on her face.  “But you shouldn’t get to close to her.”

“Why?”

“Just trust what I’m telling you and leave it at that.  I think I want to go home.  Can you walk me to the train station?”

“If that’s what you want Yui-senpai.”

“Please just call me Yui.”

“Alright Yui.”  And off they went

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………...

The sun was just beginning to set by the time they made it to the train station.  Kaito had decided to wait with Yui until her train arrived.  As they sat on a bench and watched a train go by, Yui asked, “Do you regret hanging out with me today?”

“Not at all.  Although there are somethings that I would like to avoid in the future.”

“Me too,” agreed Yui as she began fidgeting with her hands.  “I bet that it looked like we were on a date.”

“A date, huh?” thought Kaito.   “I don’t think so.  I’d like to think that a guy and a girl can hang out together without it being considered a date.”

“I see,” sighed Yui.  Suddenly the commuter train’s horn sounded off in the distance.  From the sound of it, the train would be there in less than a minute.  Yui got up and silently walked over to the platform.  She was doing her best not to cry in front of Kaito.  Just then she felt something tug on the back of her arm.  It was Kaito.

“Yui, is everything alright?  You seem kind of down.”

“It’s nothing.”

“Anyway, you walked away from me before I had a chance to say what I wanted to say.  What I wanted to tell you is that I had a fun time with you today and that I wouldn’t mind going to see a movie with you again sometime.  Although next time we should choose something that you don’t find scary.”   Yui’s face lit up as she heard his words.  Right as she was about to say something, she heard the horn blare again, this time much closer than before.  “It looks like your train is going to be here any second,” said Kaito as his attention shifted towards the train that was just getting ready to round the corner.

“Kai,” whispered Yui as she got on her tiptoes.  Kaito turned his attention back to Yui.  Just as he did, Yui’s lips made contact with his.  She pulled away a couple seconds later.  “I like you Kai.”

Kaito’s face turned serious as he gently grabbed her shoulders.  “I’m sorry Yui, I…”   Yui stopped him by putting her finger to his lips.

“You don’t have to answer me right now.   I’m prepared to wait for you as long as it takes.”  Just then the train arrived.  Kaito watched as Yui boarded the train.  Seconds later the train was gone.

“She likes me,” said Kaito to himself as he touched his lips.  It was then that Kaito sensed that someone was watching him.  He quickly spun around.  Standing behind him was a girl with a baseball cap and cheap sunglasses staring him.  Her mouth was open in disbelief.  Kaito watched in shock as a single tear drop fell from the girl’s eye.  Before he had time to say anything, the girl took off running.  “Hey, wait,” shouted Kaito as he pursued her.

Kaito caught up with the girl moments later at a nearby park.  She was running towards the portion of the park that was densely packed with trees.  If she had been faster, she would have gotten away.  “Stop!” yelled Kaito as he finally grabbed her arm and pinned her against a tree.  “Who are you?  Why have you been following me all day?”  The woman didn’t answer.  In anger, Kaito grabbed the baseball cap and threw it to the ground.  He looked at the girl in disbelief.  “Megumi?”  Megumi took off her sunglasses but refused to look at him.  “Tell me why were you following me.”

“I did it because I was worried that you might try to make a move on Yui in an attempt to make me jealous.  She likes you, you know.  I just didn’t want to see her get hurt.”

“That’s bullshit and you know it,” fumed Kaito.  “You know damn well that I would never do something like that.”

“But you kissed her.”

“Correction, she kissed me.  And if you had heard our conversation, you would know that I tried to turn her down gently.  The only girl I want is you.  You’re the one that I love.”

Megumi paused for a moment, Kaito’s declaration echoing in her head.  “Quit saying things that you don’t mean.  I saw you kiss another girl too while you were at the food court.  You two seemed pretty friendly.  Why not just go out with her?”

“Wait a minute.  Are you jealous?”

“I am not!”

“You are too, it’s written all over your face.”

“Go to hell!” retorted Megumi as she tried to punch him in the face.  But this time, Kaito caught it.  “Let go of me!”

“No, not until you hear me out,” answered Kaito.  “I’ve been more than patient with you, but I’m starting to get sick and tired of your little mind games.  You can’t reject my feelings and then get mad at me if I choose to hang out with other girls.  I’m sorry but you don’t get to have it both ways.  Furthermore, I’m not that same weak little boy that you used to know.  I’m a man and it’s time you start seeing me as one.”  Kaito then grabbed Megumi’s face in his hands and pressed his lips against hers.   She began to resist.

“Stop!” she cried angrily as she pushed him away.  But Kaito grabbed her arms and planted another kiss on her.  She resisted once more.   “I told you to stop.”

“Not until my feelings get through to you.”

“Do it again and I swear I’ll scream.”

“Do it,” goaded Kaito.  Megumi opened her mouth to scream and the moment she did, Kaito planted his mouth on hers.  She could feel his tongue inside her mouth.  Her chest was pounding and her legs were shaking.  The kiss felt like it lasted an eternity, when really it was only a few seconds.  As Kaito pulled away, he looked into her eyes and whispered, “I love you Megumi.”  He then leaned in for a fourth kiss.  This time Megumi did not resist, instead she let it happen.  She could feel her tongue colliding with his in a dance of passion.  Before she could stop herself, she wrapped her arms around Kaito.  As they kissed, she found herself not wanting to stop.  Part of her even wished that this moment could go on forever.   But somethings are just not meant to be.

“Megumi?” cried a male voice to the side of them.  Kaito and Megumi stopped what they were doing and looked in the direction the voice had come from.  To their shock, Kazuma was standing just feet from them.  His face was red and his fists were balled up in a jealous rage.

“Kaz-senpai I…” But before Megumi could finish her sentence, Kazuma walked up and decked Kaito in the chin. 

“You son of a bitch!” shouted Kazuma as he jumped onto Kaito and began laying into him.  “How dare you do that to Megumi after she told you to stop!”

“KAZ STOP IT!!!” yelled Megumi at the top of her lungs.  Kazuma halted his punch.  “Let him go.  He’s had enough.”  Megumi walked over to Kazuma.  As she tried to put a hand on his shoulder, he slapped it away.

Kazuma stood up, his fists bruised and bloody. “Don’t touch me.  I think I need to be alone right now.”  And with that, he stormed off.

“Damn, he got me good,” said Kaito as he wiped the blood from his lip.  He turned to Megumi who was now in shock.  “Megumi are you all right?”

“JUST STAY AWAY FROM ME!!!” she screamed as she took off.  Kaito was all alone.  As he sat and began wiping the blood beginning to fall from his nose, he had to wonder if taking Sakura’s advice had been worth it.  Only time would tell.

To be continued….