Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Brooklyn 99 Implied Diaper Use

There is also a scene, where Diaz says she really has to pee and Hitchcock, who's character is basically a perv, says that it's "hot" Also Hitchcock appears to have a diaper fetish 

actual line from the show  " Terry: “Do you know how much diapers cost?” Hitchcock: “Yes.” "

There is also an episode with recurring Male desperation from Jake too.

Edited by Carrots (see edit history)
On 24.4.2018 at 1:30 AM, Carrots said:

There is also a scene, where Diaz says she really has to pee and Hitchcock, who's character is basically a perv, says that it's "hot" Also Hitchcock appears to have a diaper fetish 

actual line from the show  " Terry: “Do you know how much diapers cost?” Hitchcock: “Yes.” "

There is also an episode with recurring Male desperation from Jake too.

I don't think Hitchcock has a diaper fetish. He might be just old

• 2 weeks later...
Guest SAM996

The plot to the latest episode revolves around Amy and Gina attempting to fix Rosa's broken toilet only to destroy it even more and Amy gets covered in the toilet water. This is the description I wrote for the section the Pee Movie Database. I'd be curious to find if there were other episodes not mentioned there and if there is just add them. 

"Rosa has to come downstairs from her area in the detective's office because the upstairs toilet is broken and has an argument with another lady cop about the differences of detectives and cops as Amy (Melissa Fumero) gets between them to stop it. Rosa says she would love to continue talking further but says "I gotta pee real bad" and runs off to the bathroom as Amy says she believes in her and encourages her to "Teach that toilet a lesson." The rest of the episode revolves around Amy and Gina's attempts to fix the toilet as a favour to Rosa only to break it even more. At the end when Rosa comes back she mentions needing to go again as she sees the destroyed bathroom and gets a hug from Amy (covered in toilet water) and Gina. All mentions of her needing to pee are only mentioned not shown. (Season 5 Episode 20)"  

https://omorashi.online/pmd/explicit/brooklyn-nine-nine-r573/