Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Gabbr's First Comic Attempt

24 minutes ago, Luna said:

haha that was good, idk why but i thought she gets turned on by drinking soda (nips start showing through.) 

Yeah that's my bad! I didn't convey enough information there I think, I intended for her to explain at some point that the pressure was a turn on. I seem to have forgotten though

On 28/04/2018 at 10:53 PM, Gabbr said:

Thanks! I plan on posting more as the ideas pop up, the positive comments keep me motivated!

Btw, I get that reference about " turn on " at the frist comic, It was really fun, hahahaha well, as It is a DBZ thing It should be easy and fun look for some ideas, you have capsules, dragonballs/wishes and fights to explore lol

11 hours ago, NerqTheMighty said:

Looks like you have form down to a T! Good job on all of these. Are you a professional?

Apologies for my neutral language, anything more er... "erratic" grinds against a few of my hard-bought habits.

I am far from a professional! I've just been drawing off and on for years (mostly very silly cartoony comics) until around half a year ago where I began practicing dragon ball stuff. I'm flattered to be even relatively considered professional!

9 hours ago, lordbardak said:

You do have a nice eye for details, Gabbr! Love this new Videl comic!

Instead of just drawing her wetting herself, you went for an extra step! It's so rare to see someone draw a girl pulling an "half squat" while spreading her legs, realizing she is about to pee no matter what. Thank you for your works!

8 hours ago, Rocket'sMeowth said:

You're a very good artist! Keep up the good work.

Thanks to both of you! I appreciate the support and will continue to make stuff!

Just as a note to anyone seeing this now; I do take requests/ideas in personal messages and will be working on a couple new ones soon. If requests are made though, there is the possibility of me denying them based on the content involved! I'm still rather new to making posts so I'm not sure if I should make an entirely new thread for requests or not.

32 minutes ago, Revenant 211 said:

These are pretty awesome. Especially Videl, she would have been great for omorashi situations. Makes me want to put some of my Xenoverse 2 characters in these situations. Never too late to re-learn how to draw!

I appreciate it! It'd be awesome if you started drawing stuff with your XV2 character, more dragon ball content the better! 

19 hours ago, Gabbr said:

Hey there guys, I finally finished the comic and apologize for taking so long. I struggled with this request and redrew it more than once which curbed my motivation at times. I will soon be moving on to the next request and get in contact to the next person I'll be drawing for! Thanks for being patient if you were waiting for this

BabaOmo.png

hahahahahahahaha Ireal, but fun xD