Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

7 day omorashi challenge !

Day 3

I woke up early in the morning, could not go to the bathroom at home. I had a big glass of milk and then I took a shower and left the house. I walked to a public restroom, then went to the doctor and went to work. The last time I went to the public toilet was at 9:00 pm after that I stayed home. I drank a little more than a large glass of soda and before bed a large glass of tea.

Day 4

On the fourth day I woke up I went into the bathroom after I drank a large glass of milk. I took a shower and put the padlock in my pants. It was impossible to lower his trousers. I left the house, drank the soda slowly when I finished drinking I already felt with my bladder full. I went to the restaurant and two supermecards, all this took more than 3 hours.

When I walked in the supermarket I felt exited thinking that I had a full bladder and a padlock on my pants, I could have an accident in public at any time. The least I wanted was to have an accident in public but at the same time the idea left me exited.

I got home and took the ice out of the freezer I still hoped to melt, I was desperate.

When I finished melting the ice I was quick to the bathroom, could only go once more in the bathroom after melting the ice, I thought it was better to wait to go in the bathroom before bed.

Then I ate sweets that gave me thirst and had another large glass of soda. Later a large glass of water because you need to take some remedies. A little later I had a cup of coffee, at this moment I could already feel my bladder full again. At dinner I drank two glasses of soda. Later I drank a large glass of tea.

At around midnight they started to dribble a few drops of pee in the panties but then seemed to regain control of the bladder. 00:30 I went to the bathroom the last time I was entitled, then I drank two large cups of tea and lay down.

Day 5

I woke up at 7 o'clock in the morning feeling the bladder arrive. I drank a glass of milk, lay down again until 9 o'clock rang the alarm clock was thirsty I drank a large glass of water, I took a shower. I received the delivery from the supermarket and at around 11 o'clock I drank a large cup of coffee.

On this day I managed to stay longer without peeing in my panties but I even ran tears in my eyes. At 13:30 they started to pee drop drops and wet the panties so I went into the bathroom.

At lunch I drank two more large soda cups, at 16:30 I started to run tears from my face trying to hold the pee that seemed to come hard, I managed to control so that only pee droplets escaped in my panties, then I went to the bathroom but the my bladder did not seem to be full enough to leak.

At dinner I drank 3 large glasses of soda, later another large glass of soda, I started dripping more pee drops on my panties and went into the bathroom.

Day 7

I woke up at 9 o'clock in the morning, I drank a large glass of milk. I took a shower and got ready. At 13:00 hours leave home. I went to lunch at a restaurant, drank a soda.

Next I was walking on a very busy street with lots of shops. I went into some stores, tried out clothes, some pajamas, pants and blouses.

Went in a snack shop I ordered a cake with soda. I kept walking and went to the supermarket.

I would still have to stay away from home for the challenge of this day. I was tired but kept walking a few drops of pee wet my panties but I could regain control of the bladder.

I went into another snack shop and drank two more sodas. Then I continued walking for a while, I went into a pharmacy, dripped a few drops of pee in my panties. I walked a little longer until I got home.

Arriving home I was tired and thirsty, I drank two more large glasses of water. At this point her bladder was full and she continued to drip a few drops of pee on her panties.

At 20:30 the pee drops turned into pee jets and for the first time began to wet my pants. Then I was able to regain control of the bladder, not allowing more pee to escape.

When pee escaped I tried to regain control of the bladder, I stayed like this for 50 minutes until I lost control of the bladder. Then I regained control of the bladder and went to clean and change my clothes, I still felt my bladder too full.

It was not long before I had another accident. I peed again in my pants, lost control again of the bladder. This time I lost control at once and fast without dripping before drops of pee. I cleaned myself and changed my clothes again.

At dinner I drank a large glass of soda. Later a large glass of water with some remedies. Before bed I had a great cup of tea. After that I did not have any more accidents until I finished the challenge.

8.jpg

12.jpg

20.jpg

21.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

22.jpg

• 4 months later...
On 4/25/2018 at 10:24 PM, melontakeout said:

The last two days will be combined in a single post, as day 6 was primarily at night. It feels like this week has been endless, and intense! As said before kudos to whoever made this challenge because it’s really difficult. By the end of the challenge I wet myself 6 times in total, way over the “punishment” limit! It was fun but I’m ready to give my poor bladder a short break. 

Day 6 was easy at first. I drank throughout the day, but was able to pee whenever I wanted. I took full advantage of this, peeing whenever I felt like it! By the time I got to bed, my bladder was completely empty. My boyfriend (who I’ll refer to as A through this to make it easy to understand) joked about needing protection for the mattress, but I felt like I would be able to hold until morning. I fell asleep, satisfied. 

I woke about 6 hours later, absolutely bursting. It was still dark out, so it wasn’t quite time for me to pee yet. I laid on my side and gripped myself, gritting my teeth. I felt so full, I could feel goosebumps run up and down my body. I struggled for a few minutes, eventually rolling to face A. I kept my hands on my tip, trying in vain to keep the flood at bay. I whispered to him that I had to pee. 

“Just let go” he muttered, still drowsy. I I told him no, and that I could still hold, but a dribble slipped out as I did so. I wouldn’t last through the night. I tried to get comfortable, but the knowledge that I would have to try to hold for two or three more hours was making sleep and waiting impossible. I felt myself leaking consistently, every minute or so wetting for a split second before regaining control. My boxers were slowly getting saturated, but I tried in vain to hold on. A, much more awake now, slung his arm over me and moved close. 

“Still holding on?” He asked. I told him that I was, but I didn’t think I was going to last. His hand ghosted over my crotch, just barely applying pressure on my bladder. “It’s ok baby, you can let it go.” He reassured me. The pressure make me spurt slightly, but I still held on by squirming and holding my peehole tight. He pressed a little harder, and my bladder completely gave out. My stream came out hard, soaking me, him, and the sheets beneath us. We moved off the bed and onto the floor as I let myself go, trying to keep the bed as dry as possible. We remained wrapped in the blanket as I wet myself all over the floor and him. He stroked my arm softly as I groaned, releasing blissfully. Once I had finished, we cleaned up together and were able to dry the bed (mostly) and change the sheets. We fell back asleep and slept until late. 

Day 7 was our day off together, as well as the day for the 24 hour hold. I was a little disappointed that I had wet myself three times already, but also still excited to finish the challenge. I started the hold at 9 am, and planned to hold until 9am the next morning. When starting the final day, my bladder felt completely empty. I left A in charge of the amount I would drink, and we fell into a game of support and torment as I held. 

A suggested we do something outside of the house so I had more of an incentive to hold, and the challenge states one needed to spend at least 6 hours outside of the house. I put on a pair of light shorts and a t-shirt, packing water bottles and a change of clothes. Wetting felt inevitable. We decided with the fair weather we would go get some coffee and go for a walk, shopping as we did so. By noon I was getting desperate. We held hands as we walked, but I wanted nothing more than to hold myself to keep the desperation at bay. We wandered for another hour or so, eventually deciding to get something to eat. I could feel my stomach lurch. Wetting myself in a small public space wasn’t ideal, (I would hate to have to have a worker clean up after me) but I felt like I was at a 6/10, and I could last a while. We sat down and ordered something small, along with two iced teas. I paced myself on the iced tea, my bladder gradually filling. Conversation and good food kept me primarily distracted from the desperation, until A casually mentioned : “be right back, gotta pee.” Before pushing back his chair and standing. He was trying to contain a grin as he walked away. I felt my ears burn, jealous that he was able to go. He walked off to the public bathroom that I wasn’t able to use, and my bladder clenched. Once he had finished we left the cafe, my bladder protesting as we did so. At this point we had been out of the house for about 4 hours, and my body was at a 7 or so on the desperation scale. 

We spent the last two hours wandering, bursting by the time we started the drive home. I sat in the seat of the car next to him, my bladder feeling hard as rock. The pressure was constant but unlike the other days of the challenge I felt like I was in control, and I wasn’t leaking yet. I tapped my foot and crossed and uncrossed my legs as I sat there, the drive seeming endless. I boasted about my holding capability, as I had lasted a long time with no accidents! As I got out of the car, although I felt in control, the dam broke. Gravity applied an immense amount of pressure to my bladder, and I started full on wetting into my shorts. I bent at the waist and grabbed myself to try to control it, slowing the stream and eventually stopping. I sprinted to the front door, bouncing on my heels and waiting for A to unlock the front door. He, of course, took his sweet time to get to the front door, purposefully fumbling with the lock as I bounced around desperately. “DUDE.” I griped as the key missed the lock a third time, and he laughed. The flood was contained until he FINALLY opened the door, and I rushed inside as I felt leaks sliding down my legs. I braced myself against the wall, a torrent running down my legs and darkening my shorts. I couldn’t hold it any longer, my body giving in as soon as I was out of sight of the public. I squatted on the tile floor, letting go. It felt so good to let go, and I peed for a long time. I could see my stream push through the fabric of my shorts. There was a puddle beneath me and my socks, shorts, and shoes were soaked. I had peed so much that the back of my shirt even had a little wetness on it. A, who watched the whole wetting, helped me out of my soaked clothes and we cleaned up together, showering afterwards. 

I didn’t feel a need to pee again until about 5 hours later. A was playing video games and I was half browsing the internet half watching him play. I had been sipping water bottles throughout the day, and i felt like I was at a 4/10 on the desperation scale. I considered letting A know I had to go, but found it more appealing to try to hold on my own and keep it as quiet as possible. I stayed seated on the floor next to him for another hour and half, and my desperation jumped in that time. I tried to control myself not “pee dance” but I could help wiggle a little bit as the feeling rose. My bladder felt so tired from all the work it had done that week, although my desperation felt like a 7 my bladder was cramping and leaking. I silently wet myself slowly, letting myself go for 5 seconds at a time as I sat next to A. He didn’t notice at first, but when I let out a soft groan he looked over at me, eyes wide as I slowly wet myself. He rubbed my back as I let it out, pressing softly on my bladder to help me finish. We both knew at this point, trying to hold for long periods of time wasn’t possible. We cleaned my mess again, eventually getting tired and heading to bed. 

The next morning I woke in soaked pants, apparently wetting myself in my sleep. I didn’t have a desperate dream or a full bladder before bed, but I woke with my boxers and sheets soaking wet. I hadn’t wet the bed since I was a child! That marked the 6th and final wetting of the challenge. It was a really wild a fun experience, and my bladder needs a weeklong break. I’ll try something like this again in the months to come, and the entire experience + my experience with the punishments will be posted on my tumblr in the next couple days. Until next time! 

Absolutely amazing!

you have made me very horny! 

• 4 years later...