Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

tonights wetting

hello everyone! i'm pretty new here and i haven't posted, so i figured why not now? 

an hour or so ago, i was browsing through here and i was about to take a shower. i was planning on doing a wetting and i realized i was wearing one of my athletic shorts that are supposed to dry quickly (i usually just wet my underwear). so i decided to wet my shorts. i also usually record my wettings for later enjoyment, but i didn't have my phone with me and i never really enjoyed a wetting without recording, so i decided to do that tonight. anyway, i was already leaking a little bit while browsing here, so when i got to the bathroom my front was wet. as soon as i got in i starting leaking for fun, and then i went to the shower. for the whole time i was wetting i was just going from standing in the shower to standing on the floor to sitting on the toilet lid. i stopped and started again a lot to make the most out of it. it felt amazing and i got almost my entire shorts wet, which was awesome. i made a pretty big mess on the floor, so since my parents are home all i had was toilet paper and clorox wipes. i did my best using that and it worked pretty well. after that i took a shower and rinsed my clothes in there with me like i always do. when i got out i inspected the floor, and it was pretty dry aside from the drops from my wet self after the shower. i sprayed air freshener to get rid of any smell there would be later, and got dressed.

i think it was a great wetting overall. i'm really sorry for my bad storytelling since i'm still new here. i hope you all enjoyed! :bye:

7 hours ago, ews21 said:

You should post the wetting video here. For a first store its good.

I agree.

Sounds like you made the most of the material you had.  You should do the same with something that has legs to it (not shorts) and enjoy that feeling all the way down. Flannel PJs are great. 

16 hours ago, ews21 said:

You should post the wetting video here. For a first store its good.

thank you! i don't think i'm comfortable with posting the videos yet, but i might do it later. a lot of videos i accidentally show my face or do something really embarrassing that i wouldn't show to anyone, so i might have to record one just for here.

10 hours ago, Habitat said:

Your storytelling is good!  (Of course, if you keep posting, the extra practice will make it even better!)

thanks so much! i will try and post more soon :)

9 hours ago, noobishlord said:

It's always fun when you "graduate" to another layer when it comes to wetting, or doing so in another location or way you don't normally do.  Glad you enjoyed your fun.

8 hours ago, Redd said:

I agree.

Sounds like you made the most of the material you had.  You should do the same with something that has legs to it (not shorts) and enjoy that feeling all the way down. Flannel PJs are great. 

it was fun! i just hate the cleanup :/. also i'm not sure about doing pants because one of my earliest wettings a few years ago, my mom found out and she wasn't happy. i didn't do one for a while, but now that i am i usually just stick to underwear (now shorts) because it's easy to just rinse and let dry. but thanks!

8 hours ago, Kittycat said:

thank you! i don't think i'm comfortable with posting the videos yet, but i might do it later. a lot of videos i accidentally show my face or do something really embarrassing that i wouldn't show to anyone, so i might have to record one just for here.

thanks so much! i will try and post more soon :)

it was fun! i just hate the cleanup :/. also i'm not sure about doing pants because one of my earliest wettings a few years ago, my mom found out and she wasn't happy. i didn't do one for a while, but now that i am i usually just stick to underwear (now shorts) because it's easy to just rinse and let dry. but thanks!

I see.  What happened a few years ago when your mom found our?    I know we would all love to hear it.  And , I would gladly do your clean up.  ,?

On 4/18/2018 at 6:35 PM, Kittycat said:

Its okay, you can post if you want to or not post if you dont. I was just wondering for the future. 

"I was already leaking a little bit while browsing here" 

I LOVE THAT.  That is just so sexy and cute, love when a girl does that.  Do you do that often and leak just a little bit during the day?  Not enough for a big wet spot but maybe enough of a leak to show a little bit, depending on how you are dressed.  I had a girlfriend once who played that game with me most every day, she called it "keeping the yellow in my panties" because as a little girl her mother checked her panties and punished her for a yellow panty crotch. 

On 4/24/2018 at 9:00 AM, peepantyluv said:

"I was already leaking a little bit while browsing here" 

I LOVE THAT.  That is just so sexy and cute, love when a girl does that.  Do you do that often and leak just a little bit during the day?  Not enough for a big wet spot but maybe enough of a leak to show a little bit, depending on how you are dressed.  I had a girlfriend once who played that game with me most every day, she called it "keeping the yellow in my panties" because as a little girl her mother checked her panties and punished her for a yellow panty crotch. 

aww, thanks! and yeah, i do that sometimes. not recently, but when i was in like elementary i did it so much and even told my friends to do it! this was before i even knew i had this fetish, too!