Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

TV show scenes (female desperation)

A long time ago there was such a thing a the Pee Movie List. It was always a pleasure to browse through this list to see if there were any new scenes to discover.

Unfortunately this list doesn't exist anymore. 

I've made one little compilation (3 scenes) of the TV show Superior Donuts where going to the bathroom is implied with mild desperation. 

Starring Diane Guerrero

Superior Donuts.mp4

The other file is a short scene from Kevin Can wait in which Erinn Hayes act like she is desperate to pee (mild)

Kevin Can Wait.mp4

The last scene is from Brooklyn Nine-Nine where Rosa Diaz needs to pee in the car, a mild desperation scene

Brooklyn Nine Nine.mp4

Hopefully you people can add some more scenes (tv or movie) since I'm not able to watch all available tv shows in the world to see if there is anything peeing/wetting/desperation related material in it.

Hope you guys like the 3 videos. And if there are more scenes, let me know which show, season and episode and I will get the scene for you!

wet greets

Frewed99 

11 hours ago, Frewed99 said:

A long time ago there was such a thing a the Pee Movie List. It was always a pleasure to browse through this list to see if there were any new scenes to discover.

Unfortunately this list doesn't exist anymore. 

I've made one little compilation (3 scenes) of the TV show Superior Donuts where going to the bathroom is implied with mild desperation. 

Starring Diane Guerrero

Superior Donuts.mp4

The other file is a short scene from Kevin Can wait in which Erinn Hayes act like she is desperate to pee (mild)

Kevin Can Wait.mp4

The last scene is from Brooklyn Nine-Nine where Rosa Diaz needs to pee in the car, a mild desperation scene

Brooklyn Nine Nine.mp4

Hopefully you people can add some more scenes (tv or movie) since I'm not able to watch all available tv shows in the world to see if there is anything peeing/wetting/desperation related material in it.

Hope you guys like the 3 videos. And if there are more scenes, let me know which show, season and episode and I will get the scene for you!

wet greets

Frewed99 

Thanks man! I miss the pee movie list real bad. Before it got taken down it was crazy to think that I would miss hearing about high profile movies and tv shows having scenes like these.

Guest Seeker

Awesome finds, I haven't seen any of these. The Brooklyn Nine Nine clip is interesting, because of the one guys response to her needing to pee which is "hot".