Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Whats the longest time you have ever spent in wet pants?

The second time I was wearing sheer pantyhose under black jeans last week. This time I went on a long trip for over five hours. I was drinking a lot of water and wet myself at least three times massively. I felt very warm and sexy especially when I was in public and I was the only one to feel the warmth and wetness of the pantyhose and pants but nobody else was knowing about it. So it was five hours of being aroused. But whenever I did wet myslef I did it decretely behind walls :)

I use to wear my wet clothes a lot of the times after my accidents, usually hidden underneath multiple layers. Sometimes soaking its way through to the outermost layer, making it feel damp to the touch. I actually quite enjoyed the feeling of the dampness and how it clung to my skin, also I liked seeing how far I can hide my layers :)

The layers thing Is great :). I like to wet one pair of underpants, and the next day out those in below another pair of undies and wet both, then the next day out another pair in top of the others and pee all three etc. the longest I’ve went continuously on one pair of wet pans was probably around 10 hours. All I can say is by the end my legs itched a LOT lol

About two hours once. Usually don't go over 30 minutes or so. 

On 4/17/2018 at 7:11 AM, Luna said:

I use to wear my wet clothes a lot of the times after my accidents, usually hidden underneath multiple layers. Sometimes soaking its way through to the outermost layer, making it feel damp to the touch. I actually quite enjoyed the feeling of the dampness and how it clung to my skin, also I liked seeing how far I can hide my layers :)

I looooove using many layers when I wet too~! It makes the warmth enjoyable for longer~! Also, I love how the pattern shows in my clothes right after the flood~ ^^

• 2 weeks later...

3 hours. I was in train but there was no WC. I did not know it, so I went omboard with full bladder. After departure I tried to go to the WC but it was not possible so I tried to hold it but after 15 min. I peed myself. 2 hours to my stopp and one hour with bus after. So total 3 hours with in my peed jeans.

12 hours ago, BENAir01 said:

Depends on the person, the concentration of the urine, the skin contact, etc. 

I think concentretion is most important- yellow pee is more dangerous. This is stuff which body wants to take out. But in my case I drunk so much juice so pee was white- most of my pee was water or rest of juice. I have never had some problems with skin after I peed myself and have been in my peed pants a while.

But of course- there is always good to take a shower as soon as possible.

• 2 months later...

I’ve peed my pants for many hours to a whole day a few times, in regular clothes, or extra layers of clothes, or clothes over thick makeshift cloth diapers.

I would try things like that when I was younger, had privacy, and was exploring just about anything to do with this fetish. It would usually start with a question: “I wonder how wet I would get if I…” "I wonder how long I could…" I wonder what it felt like when I was a baby and I…”

I stayed well hydrated and never gave myself a diaper rash. Anytime my wet pants started to feel unpleasant, wetting them again would make them feel good for a while. Being wet for that long made me feel really little, which I've come to realize is part of what I was looking for. 

I’m not sure I feel a need to do this again, but it was really fun at the time.

Edited by nonny (see edit history)