Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Public wettings/How public are you willing to go?

How public are you willing to go?  

116 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever wet or messed in public?

• No
    • Once or twice
    • 3-10 times
    • More than that
  2. 2. What was it?

• Small pee incident
    • Large pee incident
    • Small poop incident
    • Large poop incident
    • Never done it
  3. 3. How public was it? Did anyone notice?

• Public place, but no one around.
    • A few people around, but no one I knew
    • A few people around including people I knew
    • Lots of people around, but I knew no one
    • Lots of people around, and I knew a few
    • Lots of people around and I knew most/all of them
    • No one noticed
    • Some people noticed
    • Lots of people noticed
    • People I knew noticed
    • I've never done this

Have any of you ever peed or pooped your pants in public? What was it like? What happened? Who was there? Where were you?

I've peed in public many times. For basically my entire sophomore year of high school, I would pee on myself at least a little almost every day. Most often use enough to wet my underwear or have a small wet spot but every so often I would let out more than I bargained for and get a nice sized wet spot. Hiding that was always thrilling. People only noticed my wet spot once or twice, and I denied profusely what I had done, saying I had spilled water or something. 

There are a few particular incidents that stand out to me. One time was during this sophomore year. I had stayed after school for play rehearsal. It was only a few people, the leads, in the basement of the school. Upstairs, crew was building the set as well. Anyway, I was allowed to leave a little wary because they were going to stage a scene that I wasn't in, so I was left waling up the stairs in a dark corner of my school alone. I could waist the opportunity!

We had had a mock trial in my english class that day and my group had decided to dress up, so here I was, walking up some dark secluded stairs in khaki pants, with a moderately full bladder and feeling horn. I decided to stop for a second and release a little. I pushed a little spurt of pee into my underwear and smiled happily. I looked down, expecting to see a small wet spot, but to my surprise, saw nothing. I pushed a little more pee out, still nothing. I felt my pants, and sure enough I could feel the wetness, but there was nothing to be seen. So I had only one choice. Standing where I was, halfway up the stairs, I relaxed my bladder completely and stared peeing my pants. I felt my underwear fill with pee, I felt it pouting out and down my leg, I felt it dripping out from the cuff on the bottom of my pants and start to make a puddle. It was total bliss. 

And then, disaster. The door above me opens up, and sending there, a close friend of mine. He doesn't immediately see me, so I cut off the stream, move up a few stairs, and take out my phone, pretending to not have realized he has come in. He sees me, asks me if I had seen someone, I say no, and he walks out. It was one of the most terrifying yet exciting moments of high school. After taking some more deep breaths, I can't help but release my bladder once again and finished what I had started. Finally, with the deed done, I leave the building, wait outside for 15 minutes for my sister to pick me up, all the while checking the damage on my underwear, and head home as if nothing had happened. 

Another time I peed my pants a little in front of two friends to try and convince one of them to pee his pants. They had both been dared to pee their pants and one of them had a little, but the other one didnt want to, so I peed a little to make him. It didnt work, however. 

So, what about you guys?

I've wet myself in public loads of times. Because I'm quite experienced with it, the thought of wetting myself in public doesn't really bother me - my main concern is not wanting to distress others. Once I arrived home on a train late at night, having been drinking with friends, and I was desperate for a pee. The toilets at the station were closed, but I was wearing dark jeans and there weren't many people about so I thought nothing of wetting myself on the walk home.

If I'm doing a desperation or wetting dare or something then I'm willing to go quite far with it, but I have limits. I won't do it if I'm likely to be seen by someone who knows me. I won't do anything unethical like wetting somewhere where someone else will have to clean it up. I won't deliberately involve bystanders or draw attention to my wetting. I won't do anything that might get me in legal trouble.

When I do public desperation I usually do it in the evening when it's dark. I'll have some water, tea or coffee, carelessly neglect to relieve myself before setting out, then go for a walk somewhere with no easy access to a loo. I like it to feel "natural", like I've got desperate and had to leak because there weren't any toilets around, rather than deliberately gone out with the intention of wetting myself. I've never done it in diapers, only directly in my clothes.

When I wet in public I normally make little leaks, then flood myself as soon as I get home. I've had larger public accidents, but I find nobody really notices. Even with my most obvious accidents, nobody has ever outright said to me "have you wet yourself?" or anything like that. A couple of times people have noticed but just smiled and pointed me out to their friend or something. Once I stopped at a motorway service station absolutely bursting, and didn't make it to the loo in time. Normally, if I know there's a strong possibility I'm going to flood myself I'll wear black jeans, but on this occasion they were light blue and it was very obvious I'd pissed myself. I had to walk to the toilets and back like that but nobody seemed to notice.

I also like crossdressing, especially in women's skinny jeans. Very often I combine that with a public desperation outing. I do that often enough that my bladder seems to automatically associate wearing very tight jeans with wetting, so if I happen to be wearing women's jeans in public, even if I wasn't planning on any desperation play, I tend to find it harder to hold my pee. Does anyone else find that? If you have particular clothes you like to wet in, does wearing those clothes at other times seem to make you need to go more often?

I’ve wet myself in public many times, but usually fairly discreetly - either in dark jeans, or after dark, or in the rain. 

Like @mugfulloftea I usually go out with a full bladder to somewhere where there are no toilets available. Mostly I just enjoying the feeling of being full and the risk of an accident, but quite often leading to an actual wetting.

I usually do it in tight jeans (I have a couple of pairs a size too small specially for wetting) since these give the best sensation. 

My omorashi games started with accidentally discovering masturbation one day while wiggling around in bed desperate to pee. I was reading a really good book and didnt want to stop. I followed the good feelings all the way to a thundering climax, came for the first time in my pyjamas, and thought I’d lost control and wet myself.

The moment when I passed the point of no return and “couldn’t help it” was pretty much the best feeling I had ever had. In that moment a lot of shameful childhood memories of helplessly losing control of my bladder and wetting my pants (and bed) took on an unexpected meaning.

I made that feeling happen again and again: my new little secret. By the time I realized it wasn’t pee (which didn’t take long) I had eroticized holding it in and wetting my pants like a little boy. Within days I had tried doing that too, and loved it, and the fetish has been with me ever since.

The feelings I could give myself from being about to lose control and “having an accident” were at the centre of this for a long time, and I started playing with them after school. About three days a week I was the first one home and had a couple of hours of privacy. I was a very wet, very aroused boy in my room or the bathroom on those days. Sometimes I was my real age, having an accident. Sometimes I role-played being younger, and relived real life memories of not making it to the bathroom. I even tried being a baby who couldn’t help it, or (a favourite) a two or three year old failing my toilet training.

I never got caught, it all felt SO good (if embarrassing and confusing) and I started holding all afternoon at school on those play days and through my long subway/bus ride home, to make it as real and exciting as possible. Somewhere in there the idea of having an accident on the way home crossed my mind. Little kids really did that. When I was a baby and little kid I really did that. It was somehow thrilling to imagine, the shame and taboo of helplessly wetting my pants out in public, a little or a lot, and having to hide it the way I used to. I started daring myself to wet my school pants a little, not enough for anyone to notice, before I got home. And then a little more, and a little more.

It was so exciting, being turned on by being truly desperate to pee, becoming a wet little boy on the bus and seeing how far I dared to go. I made a game out of it after a while, with rules that said I had to make the childish wet spot across the front of my pants a little bigger every time certain things happened. Seeing diapers in a store window or on a clothesline was always one of the things.

If i was feeling extra daring, I would have a complete accident on the way from my bus stop to my house. If not, it would certainly happen after I got home.

I pretty much always had to hold my book bag in front of me to hide what I had done. So far as I know, I was never seen.

(I’ve played similar safe-but-daring-feeling games every once in a while as an adult too, and occasionally not just with pee.)

Edited by nonny (see edit history)

The vast majority of my public wettings are accidental. Sometimes I’ll have smalltime omo plans, but they’ll accidentally get waaayy more out of hand than I was expecting. Like, I’ll plan to have a small wet spot or public desperation, but then something happens and I have a full accident. 

Not that I haven’t planned a full accident in public before though...

Umm, my bladder isn’t usually all that bad, but sometimes I accidentally load up on too many diuretics, and it doesn’t go well. 

I have wet in front of people I know before. In fact, quite often back in the day. I don’t so much mind it, besides it being very inconvenient. 

Mid you count school, wetting myself in my sleep while I napped was probably my worst public accident. If you don’t, I was out with my friends while they went swimming, but I didn’t. It was a medical thing. And anyways, I waited way too long to find a bathroom, didn’t like the bathroom when I found it, and decided I could hold it till everyone was done swimming. I couldn’t. They ended up splashing me so nobody else would know about it, but I’m pretty sure they did. And all my friends knew. 

5 hours ago, Dr. Philthy said:

Question: does wetting count if you just regularly go out at night to relieve yourself, not in any type of clothing?

10 minutes ago, Mom2three said:

But it does sound like fun......

This is something I do often. Run behind some trees in a parking lot where people can’t see me unless there looking for me, and relive myself, pee in my backyard, etc. However, as fun as it is, I consider it different from wetting pants in public. 

I think the wetting in public thing I could do IF, I had an immediate out AND it was in a place where I was garunteed not to know anyone.  Yes, if I was there with someone I knew who was also into it, then maybe we could team up with a bail out plan, but definitely not where I might know anyone else and not where I would be stuck for very long.

1 hour ago, Mom2three said:

For sure, it’s completely different, agreed...wetting in public implies the public may actually see it lol

But without derailing the thread, there’s something very alluring about going outside with no clothes on in the middle of the night to pee...warm breeze on your skin, dew damp grass under your feet...mmmmm can’t wait for summer, and some kind of circumstance where I could actually try this! (Unlike wetting in public, which I doubt I’ll eber have the nerve to try!!)

How about being outdoors somewhere where there is not a high chance (but some) of being caught with a dress on and either peeing through your panties or not wearing panties and having a semi public pee

I think my Avatar tells the story.  Yep i peed my nylon mesh shorts at a concert in the day time too. I just slowing let some out bit by bit.  Had to do this way, so there only be a small puddle. 

Except for this one time when I was get a new beer. As I stand in line, i held in my pee inside. After the long wait And after i paid for the next beer. I needed to go again.  I walked back to the stage. Before i got back to my friends i got losted in the crowd of people. Baddly needed to go so i when in the middle of the crowd. Right down my shorts without considering too slow the stream down.

Edited by wetchoirpants (see edit history)

I had to poop one day, and I also had some shopping to do. I wanted to poop myself, but I needed to do the shopping. I put on plastic pants over my underpants. I finished the shopping, still needing to poop, then went to the car and let the poop slide out as I put my purchases in the car. I sat in it on the way home, stayed in it while I dealt with the shopping, then went to the shower and smeared myself from head to foot.

At other times, I've wet my shorts on my walk home from drinking. It's always late at night and nobody's around, though the occasional passing car has me wondering if the driver can see what I've done. Probably not.

I've had few public accidents - one wetting and few messing.

The situation when I wet myself was rather typical - I was returning home from pub and was rather drunk and I simply peed my pants just few blocks from my house - let's call this miscalculation. The puddle was giant, but it was something around 2 a.m., so luckily no one was around me.

The messing theme is more complicated - I have few years of history with IBS, co you can imagine the outcome. Most of my accidents were more or less publics. Luckily first few ones were close to my house, so there was a minimal chance of being spotted. Despite the fact that at least once there was someone at the street. Next ones were in public - bus, shopping center, train station etc. And there were some obvious chances for being spotted. If someone did that - I have no idea. I found no clear reaction from people around me. But, OK, I must be honest, I had clothes that were very helpful with hiding the situation.   

On Tuesday, April 17, 2018 at 3:24 AM, Mom2three said:

For sure, it’s completely different, agreed...wetting in public implies the public may actually see it lol

But without derailing the thread, there’s something very alluring about going outside with no clothes on in the middle of the night to pee...warm breeze on your skin, dew damp grass under your feet...mmmmm can’t wait for summer, and some kind of circumstance where I could actually try this! (Unlike wetting in public, which I doubt I’ll eber have the nerve to try!!)

You could try just a shortish skirt, panties and then ballet flats or something. Find somewhere really quiet on a wall and let it run down your legs. You will get a really good sensation soaking your panties and shoes but no one would be able to tell after about 5 minutes of walking! :D 

On 4/15/2018 at 9:13 AM, BENAir01 said:

There are a few particular incidents that stand out to me. One time was during this sophomore year. I had stayed after school for play rehearsal. It was only a few people, the leads, in the basement of the school. Upstairs, crew was building the set as well. Anyway, I was allowed to leave a little wary because they were going to stage a scene that I wasn't in, so I was left waling up the stairs in a dark corner of my school alone. I could waist the opportunity!

We had had a mock trial in my english class that day and my group had decided to dress up, so here I was, walking up some dark secluded stairs in khaki pants, with a moderately full bladder and feeling horn. I decided to stop for a second and release a little. I pushed a little spurt of pee into my underwear and smiled happily. I looked down, expecting to see a small wet spot, but to my surprise, saw nothing. I pushed a little more pee out, still nothing. I felt my pants, and sure enough I could feel the wetness, but there was nothing to be seen. So I had only one choice. Standing where I was, halfway up the stairs, I relaxed my bladder completely and stared peeing my pants. I felt my underwear fill with pee, I felt it pouting out and down my leg, I felt it dripping out from the cuff on the bottom of my pants and start to make a puddle. It was total bliss. 

And then, disaster. The door above me opens up, and sending there, a close friend of mine. He doesn't immediately see me, so I cut off the stream, move up a few stairs, and take out my phone, pretending to not have realized he has come in. He sees me, asks me if I had seen someone, I say no, and he walks out. It was one of the most terrifying yet exciting moments of high school. After taking some more deep breaths, I can't help but release my bladder once again and finished what I had started. Finally, with the deed done, I leave the building, wait outside for 15 minutes for my sister to pick me up, all the while checking the damage on my underwear, and head home as if nothing had happened. 

This is a great story :D. Definitely one of my favorites! Did you leave a big puddle on the stairs?

Did you have any other big wettings in school?

Guest Carsh

I have had only a couple of wettings at a local park but one I think was the best due to me having the day off at the time and going to do a wetting at the park. I felt great but when I was walking home, I turned the corner and there’s a couple of girls walking right by me. One asked if I was fine and I just wanted to be comical so I just said “yeah I’m doing much better now.” Then I got home and said bye. That was probably one of the best wetting experiences of my life

• 1 month later...

I have wet my pants in the yard a few times. Once mowing the lawn, in dark pants,another in blue jeans kneeling on the grass. There were people walking by , but not in my yard. The time in blue jeans I soaked myself and it was very visible., mostly in the front. With people around I backed up to my door so they would not see. 

I also wet myself wearing dark jeans walking to the mailbox in the rain. To my knowledge nobody noticed. This is as public as I have dared. I don't want to impose my fun  on nor offend anyone.I also have no desire to be embarrassed.

Edited by wettingman (see edit history)

I have done a mixture of things in public, some would call daring, but most times with relatively low risks.

Last Sept, I posted about the first time I ever did a super long hold for desperation purposes followed by a neighborhood jog.  Something like 3-4 miles of jogging, which was really difficult being so full bladder, followed by letting it flow while running along a jogging path and getting a very friendly 'hello' from a woman in her back yard doing gardening.  That was exhilarating, but I really don't think she remotely saw that I was wetting my running shorts or just thought she saw sweat.

Then, just a month ago, I did a bit of repeat, with a jog on a very public with relatively small number of passerby people walking dogs and riding bikes and such.  I stopped at 4 locations in total for photos and videos including a street underpass, a couple of pine trees, and a bench on a golf course.  I was in quite plain sight to perhaps 10 persons in all while jogging and having a very plain wet spot on my shorts.  Then, returning towards home, there were a lot of cars that could see me.

Also around the same time, I was pushing a wheel barrow full of dirt along the back part of my property next to a road with cars driving by - no one made any indication they saw, but I was letting out lots of spurts while walking with the dirt.

Otherwise, in my own back yard, only if the neighbors were really actively watching me in my hammock or lawn chair would they see me - usually with mobile phone - and letting it gush through my shorts or swim trunks.  I also did similar at a hotel outdoor pool about 2 weeks ago, but another hotel guest would have to be watching with eagle eyes out their window to see that I was doing it.

I am planning some similar semi-public things again this summer - definitely while on travel I will do more since I don't care who sees since no one will know me.