Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

NZ News reporter wets herself live?

Yeah does seem likely! Definitely seems like she's distracted due to being desperate, and then it doesn't look like an uncontrolled fall like fainting, more like a squatting down to make sure she has her accident off camera.

Of course could have been the other kind of accident in her pants as well...

Edited by nappypants (see edit history)

Oh, that look means something uncontrollable happened, and it wasn't fainting.  I wonder what she was wearing.

She's bouncing about at the beginning.  In fact, the first 8 seconds of fidgeting leads me to believe she's on the verge of losing it right then.  Facial expressions, too.

0:32, or so, she starts fidgeting, again, and she doesn't stop.  The look on her face immediately before she goes out-of-frame is a "WTF, oh no" look, to my eyes.

Yeah...  I think you guys might be engaged in a bit of wishful thinking here.

First, why wouldn't she have gone to the bathroom before her live shot?  When covering events like this there isn't a whole lot for a reporter to do between her live hits.  She would have had ample time to go before this.

Second, almost all live shots have some kind of return video.  She almost certainly had a monitor in addition to her IFB so she could see the live on-air feed.  She would have known exactly how she was framed.  There would be no reason for her to try to escape the frame like that, because she would already know that she was framed from the waist up.

I think she may have fainted, as the video professes, or she might have been standing on something to help with the framing and she fell.

Guest Seeker

TVGuy put it a lot better than I did in the other thread. Like, her hands don't even go to her crotch when she goes off frame. No one outside our fetish would see this as her needing to pee.