Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

malefemale Wetting skinny jeans in an exam

9 minutes ago, Brandie said:

That was a wonderful recreation! Kudos to you for all the work you put into that!!! I hope you get a hundred up votes for this. 

I do have one question...it looks to me like you could have filmed it by yourself so did you?

Anyhow thanks so much! one of the best I have seen!

Thanks! Yes, I filmed it myself. Some shots are a camera on a tripod, some were on my phone. Then I edited the shots together.

Wow... this is just... amazing. I still can't believe that you have made this (I mean... not get it from a fetish page). I really like it so much... this is a piece of art for omorashi. Congratulations. 

If itcould ... really, I'd like to support you a bit with money for this ... although I do not know if others want to do it ... but I would like you to continue making more content with this quality. This I think is the only one I've seen, if you have more, tell me please.

P.S.: I would have seen a little more exaggerated desperation right before you pissed ... as if you knew you were seconds away from your bladder giving way.

18 minutes ago, Papergami said:

Wow... this is just... amazing. I still can't believe that you have made this (I mean... not get it from a fetish page). I really like it so much... this is a piece of art for omorashi. Congratulations. 

If itcould ... really, I'd like to support you a bit with money for this ... although I do not know if others want to do it ... but I would like you to continue making more content with this quality. This I think is the only one I've seen, if you have more, tell me please.

P.S.: I would have seen a little more exaggerated desperation right before you pissed ... as if you knew you were seconds away from your bladder giving way.

Thank you so much!

This is the most complicated video I've done, but I have made lots of other easier videos in the past. Most of them are just some minor variation of me bursting for a pee and wetting tight jeans in front of the camera. I uploaded a couple here a while back:

https://www.omorashi.org/profile/15946-mugfulloftea/content/?type=downloads_file

I had other videos on a few sites, which have now closed. But I've still got an account on xtube which has most of my old videos and a few newer ones.

Thanks for the offer, but I don't think I could take people's money. My videos are never going to match the production quality of proper videos with production crews. I don't even have someone else to hold the camera, and this limits what scenarios I can film. They have to be simple ideas because anything more complicated would need someone to track me with the camera, or a second person in the video, or a lot of dialogue, shots of my face, exterior shots showing recognisable streets, etc. I don't really want to go down the route of having other people there while I'm recording a video for the same reason I don't want my voice, my face, or anything easily recognisable in them - I'm a bit wary that someone I know in "real life" might find out.

Thanks so much again for your comment though, it's very supportive and helpful. :happy:

10 hours ago, hurts said:

Your desperation is cute, nice little butt wiggles ;) Did you get a good grade?

Not bad actually, I don't think my bladder affected my performance that much. My wetting wasn't anywhere near like it is in the video though. I just spurted a few times to relieve the pressure while I was waiting to leave the room at the end, and it wasn't that visible. And thankfully the toilets were open!