Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

What got you into Omorashi?

Title. My mom is actually some what responsible for helping me get into omorashi. Growing up she would have accidents where she just couldn't go hold it anymore. One time she couldn't even move without pee squirting out, and she just let go. As she was peeing herself, she said "Oh, that feels so good."

That made me curious. I wanted to see if peeing yourself felt good, so I decided to try it...and the rest is history.

It's honestly kind of weird that my mom's accidents is what making me proposing holding on pee right now.

I don't like to be the party crasher, but mine was a rape-experience.

A girl, trying to stimulate my penis, started saying things like 'I need to pee', 'I'm about to burst', 'I'm peeing myself' and 'Shh don't tell anyone'. She touched me everywhere and she even tickled me. She was in middle school (like 12 yo) and I was much younger (elementary school of kindergarten, so around 5 or 6 yo, but I can't remember too well). 

It's a very painful experience to remember.

I've had it as long as I can remember. Before I could get fetishes it was like a "naughty" sort of interest I liked to see or think of. As I got older, it became a fetish, mostly for female instances because I never saw any even among shows with male instances, and I felt girls were sort of "immune" to it and wanted to see it with them. But not in real life unless they enjoy it or don't mind.

21 hours ago, Dealer said:

I don't like to be the party crasher, but mine was a rape-experience.

A girl, trying to stimulate my penis, started saying things like 'I need to pee', 'I'm about to burst', 'I'm peeing myself' and 'Shh don't tell anyone'. She touched me everywhere and she even tickled me. She was in middle school (like 12 yo) and I was much younger (elementary school of kindergarten, so around 5 or 6 yo, but I can't remember too well). 

It's a very painful experience to remember.

I'm so sorry you had to go through that.

It's hard for me to remember a specific thing, so I'll just say it was a group of shows as a kid.

I was aware of the whole scenarios of characters on TV shows and cartoons I watched who needed to pee, but I always just took them as funny moments in the shows, never anything that piqued any interest in me back then. Then probably around 12 or so, certain shows like Married....with Children had quite a few omo scenarios and something in my head told me that seeing those reactions looked nice.  Eventually, I took notice of other shows and characters in desperation and the squirming around they would do, and I knew that there was quite quite a bit of enjoyment with these scenarios.

13 hours ago, Dr. Philthy said:

It's hard for me to remember a specific thing, so I'll just say it was a group of shows as a kid.

I was aware of the whole scenarios of characters on TV shows and cartoons I watched who needed to pee, but I always just took them as funny moments in the shows, never anything that piqued any interest in me back then. Then probably around 12 or so, certain shows like Married....with Children had quite a few omo scenarios and something in my head told me that seeing those reactions looked nice.  Eventually, I took notice of other shows and characters in desperation and the squirming around they would do, and I knew that there was quite quite a bit of enjoyment with these scenarios.

I‘m brand new on this site and just browsing the forum right now but this comment caught my attention because I used to love watching Married... with Children but it was a long time ago and I wasn‘t into omo yet, and I can‘t recall any scenarios you could be referring to. Would you care to elaborate? I‘d love to go back and watch those!

For me it was actually being desperate when I was about 12 myself. It was a coach trip to a theme park and I had to go sooooo bad. I made it but after that I think I started noticing others desperate. I guess I knew what to look for as I had been through it myself. I'm only in to female desperation and don't get turned on by wettings. It's the desperation and the just made it scenario that I like.

I was very young. It kinda weirds me out to think about it because I must have been 4 or 5 at most at the time. I was hanging out with an older girl who might have been 10 or so I had to pee and she asked if she could watch. I peed behind a bush while she watched and I was hooked.  I kept drinking more so I would need to pee and we took turns peeing in front of each other all day. It was the first time I saw a vagina and how girls pee. I think it really had an effect on me. I got into holding and desperation games with myself before I even really understood  that it was turning me on. 

I sometimes wonder if that day qualifies as some form of sexual abuse, but I don't really feel bad about it.

On 18 April 2018 at 3:56 PM, bdp said:

I was very young. It kinda weirds me out to think about it because I must have been 4 or 5 at most at the time. I was hanging out with an older girl who might have been 10 or so I had to pee and she asked if she could watch. I peed behind a bush while she watched and I was hooked.  I kept drinking more so I would need to pee and we took turns peeing in front of each other all day. It was the first time I saw a vagina and how girls pee. I think it really had an effect on me. I got into holding and desperation games with myself before I even really understood  that it was turning me on. 

I sometimes wonder if that day qualifies as some form of sexual abuse, but I don't really feel bad about it.

Oh DAMN!!

is there more to that or is that all you can remember?

The following event helped sharpen my fascination with girls who were busting for a pee. Since I was a kid I was always impressed with how long the girls could hold it and keep it a secret from everybody that they had to go. Several events, and this is one of them made me really interested in desperation, so that is why I am into Omorashi!!

This happened at the local Exhibition quite a number of years ago. I was sitting on the first row of seats, watching some stunt drivers doing their thing. In front of me and just slightly to my right were two girls about 15 or 16 and a younger girl about 11. I was a bit annoyed at first because they were standing in front of me and I had to kind of look around them to see the cars, but in a couple of minutes my attention was drawn to them instead of the cars anyway. I soon couldn't help noticing that the younger one was desperate, but she must have been too shy to tell the older two. She was wearing shorts, and luckily, had a jacket tied around her waist and it covered her shorts fairly well except for the very bottom of her shorts. Every few minutes she had to lift up her jacket a bit so she could get her hand between her legs and she would cross her legs. She would only stand like that for 20 - 30 seconds at the most, then take her hand away and stand normally, except that she had to keep jiggling around shifting her weight from one foot to the other. She did this several times and was always able to keep dry, but then one time I noticed that she had a little wet spot in the crotch of her shorts. Every couple of minutes she was having to hold herself and now every time she had to, her wet spot got a tiny bit bigger until finally her shorts couldn't absorb any more liquid and once I noticed a tiny trickle run down, almost to her knees. About that time the older girls decided to leave, so they all left. I couldn't help admiring the young girl because she was able to keep from gushing and at the most would only let a little go at a time even though she had to go so terribly bad. I thought that when she grew up she would have fantastic control.

I have been into omorashi pretty much as long as I can remember.  Even when I was a very little kid and didn't yet know anything at all about sex, I was fascinated with seeing girls my age or older, or adult women, in their underwear or naked, and I was also fascinated with idea of females my age and older having to pee really badly, peeing in front of me, and wetting their pants. At the same time, I also began to enjoy holding my pee in until I had to go so badly that I wasn't sure if I could make it to the bathroom in time.  All of this was just very exciting to me.  I also enjoyed peeing outdoors, rather than in the toilet, and thought it would be cool if girls caught me in the act.

I really liked it when girls in school or in the neighborhood had to pee really bad and wound up wetting their pants. At the same time, I did not want anyone to be feel bad, so I thought it was great that there was one girl in the neighborhood, who I was pretty good friends with, who peed her pants fairly often and either thought it was no big deal or kind of had some fun with it.  And I absolutely loved it when I knew that one of my female teachers was desperate to pee.

Once I reached puberty, female desperation, peeing, and wetting began to turn me on immensely.  I also got turned on by my own hold-it-in challenges.  But it wasn't until my freshman year of college that I finally worked up the courage to hold my pee in for so long that I accidentally pissed myself, and also to wait until I have to pee really really bad and then piss my pants on purpose.  Also around my freshman year was when I began hanging out in lots of places like bars, concerts, and outdoor festivals where women drink alcohol and there are sometimes very long lines to the ladies' room, filled with women who are absolutely desperate to pee....

So that is how I "got into" omorashi.  I've just always been into it, and over the years my interest and excitement in it seem to have increased....     

For me it was the fact that my mum said when I was 4 years old I could just do a wee-wee when I liked in my new tight swim trunks when we were on the beach! I had been one of those goody goody boys and had never had a accident that I can remember at this age or had even wet the bed say at this age. So this was  amazing to be allowed to do something I thought that was so naughty and taboo even at 4 to just let go and do a wee stream in my swim trunks. I remember the first time holding on and holding on then I just lost control in the end O my that hot wetness fely magical as it ran down my legs in to the wet sand and the whole front of my trunks were pee sodden they very quickly dried but with more drink inside me the fun was never ending! Also we use to go on very long car journeys my dad had died when I was two so mum brought me up on my own thankfully money was not a problem we had a lovely big Rover car with cream and red leather seats we use to drive quite often from Hertfordshire to right above Inverness where my mum's parents lived in a true Scottish castle this was well over a 500 mile one way trip so lots of breaks for food drinks and more importantly  lots of wee-wee stops and on odd occasions even a poo stop! This was long before many of the newer motorways were built going North so much of the time we would just stop in some remote farm gateway off road track or layby My mum use to help me go wee-wee on these car trips as often I was very sleepy due to having had some travel sickness pills so maybe right till I was  about 9 she was pulling my tracksuit bottoms down and helping me do a roadside pee! I also was fascinated as she would then often squat down and pull her own panties down a do a wee right by me I was fascinated to why she did not have a willy and the splashy hissing gushing  stream she did she told me girls had a wee-wee hole! All very innocent at these ages but I was just hooked and fascinated by pee and peeing!.

Kev. 

Edited by kevy19 (see edit history)

Wetting myself in class when I was about six years old.

It was a really intense experience when the pain in my bladder suddenly eased away to be replaced by the feeling of a sudden spreading warmth in the front of my shorts. 

A few years later I tried to recreate the feeling by bursting bags of warm water in my pants.  I also started fantasising about some of the cuter girls in class having accidents.  At this time I didn't realise that it was a sexual thing.

On 4/20/2018 at 7:05 AM, NinjaGamer said:

Oh DAMN!!

is there more to that or is that all you can remember?

I think I kinda got caught by one of my parents at one point quickly pulled up my pants and darted to the edge of the house. I was so embarrassed and I don't think they ever brought it up. I don't remember much else since I was so young at the time.

I was always kind of interested in omorashi.  I used to have accidents in car rides a lot when I was little and since then I have had an interest in pee but my interest was mostly subconscious until I was 16.  I had a genuine accident on my way home from school (I posted about this before) it felt so amazing that I started trying to recreate it and that's when I first discovered the omo community.

Looking back there were a bunch of indications that I was into omo prior to that but I wasn't really aware of it.  I remember watching a boy wet himself in kindergarten and being very fascinated.  Once at a sleepover in 5th grade we were playing truth or dare and I secretly asked my friend to dare me to pee my panties into the toilet.  A bunch of little things like this happened but I wasn't really aware of how strong my desires were until I actually had an accident at an older age.