Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

In the last few days, I and another user of Omo.org that wants to remain anonymous did a little RP using the personal messenger and it turned out so well that I thought of posting it. Maybe I'm posting it in the wrong section, maybe it belongs on RP realm, but I thought that since I'm revisiting it (some less important messages; but I tried to leave it as original as possible) and I'm posting the whole stuff all at once this could be the more convenient forum. 

The premise was really simple: two female friends goes out for a night and end up desperate to pee, but neither of them wants to reveal the predicament. We agreed also about the fact that the two girls were friends but they start develop feelings for each other. I tried to distinguish each post between me and the other user with this symbol: "_". I followed the direction my friendly user said me, so I'm not the first one to post. Enough said, let's begin!

What a Beautiful Night!

My name is Katie I am 5”4 brunette tied up in ponytail I am wearing a very sexy blue dress that really shows of my legs with a sky blue thong underneath

_

My name is Sofia, tall, curvy (but not fat), blonde girl, green eyes, wearing a whitey romper, braless, lace white thong (you can see it through my romper) and heels, with my toe nails painted red.

Basically I used this actress lol hope you like it

DCJSCkXXoAEHwtj.thumb.jpg.b17a18a1c0b928e6647d32b6e071c27f.jpg

_

After I get ready and about yo head out the door “ hey Sophia it’s Katie I am al set to go for us to go eat at that new restaurant “ I say excited 

yeah I like it my toe nails are painted blue and I forgot to add that my thong is lace aswell lol

_

"Hey, Katie! I can't wait to try out that new restaurant: my friend said that it's a bit expensive but whorty." I said, kissing you on the cheeks as we head to my car.

As soon as I turned my car on, I ask you "do you like to listen to some music?"

_

“ yes I would love to listen to some music “ I say as you turn on you’re car

_

As I turned on the car, a catchy song came out a little too loud through the speakers. "Whoa!" was my comment, while I regulate the volume to be low enough to talk over the song.

"I love this singer, but I can't remember his name..." I said, removing my shoes to drive and pulling them on the backseat with a giggle.

I took a quick glance at you while exiting the parking lot of your house and adjusting a rebel lock of hair from my forehead: you look lovely in that pretty blue dress, short enough to make me blush.

_

“ thank you I picked it because I love how the color blue looks on me and isn’t your dress a little see through “ I say blushing madly “ don’t worry I can’t remember the singers name ether but I sure do love this song “ 

_

Hearing that my dress is transparent make me blush furiously and for a moment I think if turning back the car and go home to change.

"Does it make me look too slutty?" I ask you, winking. "Or do you just like what you're seeing?"

_

“ you look fine it was just something i notice I am actually really hungry “ I say blushing madly 

_

"The restaurant is just around the corner, we'll just have to find a good spot to park" I say excited for the dinner we are going to have.

After parking and putting my heels back on, we walk trough the hall of this fancy restaurant. 

I took another glance at your back and felt dizzy inside...

_

I look back smiling at you “ are you ok Sofia “ I say blushing madly 

_

"Yes, yes! I... I was noticing that the polish on your toenails match with the dress" I say, with a stutter. 

"But where is the waitress?" I ask to no one "How can we find our reserved table if there's no one at the entrance" 

My heart is still pumping hard because of the fact that you got me staring at you. We are friends and I'm afraid of how I feel about you and that this 'thing' can change our friendship.

That's when I notice a little discomfort in my bladder.

_

“ ohhh you like I can lend you my nail polish I wonder where our waitress is “ I say looking around as I feel a small but manageable urge to pee

_

"Oh, yeah, maybe next week! Now I'm wearing a more aggressive red one!" I say, imitating the roaring of a tiger and regretting at that instance because of how stupid I look at your eyes.

I cross my legs, stretching the fabric of my romper and revealing more and more of my thong, when the waitress appears...

_

“ I giggle crossing my legs don’t worry it’s ok “ I say noticing our waitress 

“ yes we are having a table for two and this is our reservation “ I say crossing my legs 

_

The waitress looks at us like we are two naked sluts and we give a look at each other in surprise.

As soon as we arrived at the table, we sit down and I double cross my legs without thinking.

Handing my menu, I say "So..." but you interrupt me

_

i have my legs crossed under the table “ omg I can’t believe we are actually here I am starving and thirsty how about you “ I say trying to distract myself from my urge to pee

_

"I was just thinking the same! Isn't it weird?" I say, smiling.

I stopped a waitress, a different from before, and ordered some sparkling wine.

"A toast to..."

_

“ a toast to us  “ I say lifting up my glass of sparkling water rubbing my thighs together

_

"Indeed" I say, drinking and crossing my legs thighter.

"Man, I do really need to use the toilette, but I don't want to embarass myself even more than what I did tonight..." I thought, trying to avoid thinking about all thw liquids filling my bladder.

"So, Katie, what do you want to eat tonight?" I asked, while grabbing discretely my crotch with one hand to help me hold on.

_

i keep my legs crossed thinking to myself I really gotta pee but I really don’t want to be rude and I am really hungry 

“ I would like to eat some steak with a side of smash potatoes what are doing after we finish eating “ I say blushing madly trying not to show my desperation 

_

"I think I'll go with a jambon omelette with some side of asparagus and carrots... But, wooza! 17$? A little expensive, don't you think?" I say, with a tone of surprise that surprised also myself.

"Damn, drinking at this pace will make me go full desperate too soon. What to do?" I thought while adjustng my underwear, trying to not make you notice what I'm doing. 

My legs are crossed really thight and my toes wriggles in the air, shoes free, to try to contain my jiggling.

"Well, I planned on having a drink in a bar with a wonderful patio near the beach, where we can see the sea in the night..." I say, regretting proposing this plan. 

I play with my hair while I watch your nervous/perplexed face after the explanation of the plan for the night.

My bladder is really full and I need to relieve myself as soon as possible, but I'm denying me this opportunity... and even this thought.

_

Crossing my legs “ that sounds nice wanna skip the bar and go straight to the beach “ I say trying not to show how desperate I am as it is incredibly Embarrassing 

_

"Yeah, sure! This sounds awesome!" I say, embarassed but happy to be in an date with this lovely friend of mine. This sounds more romantic than I thought, initially... and also the beach part. But I don't mind.

A spasm in my lower abdomen reminds me of my awful situation, so I decide to speed up the situation a little. As the waiter collects our order, I bet he's checking me out. He says something like "everything ok? You two are shaking a lot"

I feel my cheeks turning red and fire up, while I try to remain as still as I can, unsuccessfully. I'm literally tapping my feet on the ground from how much I need to pee!

After the waiter leaves, I look at you and I say "What a weirdo!" laughing.

I'm starting noticing something weird about you too: you seem... distracted! Oh, no! "Do I bore her?" I though.

I ask you "So, we were talking... oh, yes! What you do for a living!"

_

I keep one hand on my my crotch “ ohh me all I do for a living is teach a small yoga class “ I say blushing madly as I try not be to obvious about my need to pee 

_

"Yoga! That means you're really flexible!" I say with a wink.

My feet are tapping really bad on the floor, I can't control them, I'm so desperate. I cross my legs the other way, to try to keep holding.

_

“ yeah it helps to relax and stuff “ I say blushing madly with a smile as rub my tighs together 

_

"I can see that!" I say, trying to not look too much into your beautiful eyes.

My urge for the bathroom is making me tremble under the table, shaking my legs and blushing my face while I play with my long blonde hair.

"I can't hold on much longer" I thought "I have yo collect the courage to leave for a toilet break soon or I'll be in trouble"

As I try to speak up to ask you to pardon me for a moment, our waiter pops up with the food.

_

“ hey before we eat I need to head over to bathroom and freshen up “ I say getting up keeping my thighs together 

_

"Oh, yes... G-go ahead!" I say, regretting you beated me on time. My legs still crossed thight, an hand in my crotch but covered by the tablecloth.

_

I quickly walk to the bathroom and to my dismay I notice an out of order sign and start walking by blushing madly sitting back down holding myself hoping you would not notice “ the bathroom is out of order “ I say blushing madly 

_

I glanced at you the whole time, in part of envy because you get to use the toilet, in part because of how this dress looks sexy on you. 

I feel a pinge in my bladder and a small leak on my panties.

"Fuck!" I whisper to myself, trying to control the damage. 

I get back to reality when I see you seated in front of me, giving me the bad news.

"What a pity!" I say, avoiding to let my feelings flow over my face "we can't check our make-up" I say with a giggle, trying to calm myself down, to relieve some stress.

The bulge of my bladder makes my romper thigh, but I should focus on having a good date with you.

"Maybe it's better to eat, or our food will get cold!" I say, twitching my legs.

_

I start eating quickly “ yeah it’s a real shame I really wanted to check my make up “ I say grabbing my crotch as my bladder also spasms 

_

"How's your food?" I ask quietly, munching my omelette.

"Mine's..." I start speaking when a little piece of yolk falls from the fork to my breast, specifically on my left tit, leaving a yellowish stain on my white braless romper.

_

am grabbing my crotch as I rub my tighs together and notice the yolk fall on you’re breast “ umm my food is great but I normally wouldn’t wear it “ I say giggling trying to hide my need 

“ so how are we going to get to the beach “ I say bouncing a little on my seat 

_

"What...? Oh, fuck!" I swear out loud. "Oh, sorry! I didn't mean to swear, Katie!" my apologies fill the table between us.

"Could you help me remove the stain, deary?" I beg you, with my sweetest face. As you approach me, I notice your legs bouncing and shifting, just as mine.

" I thought to walk til the beach, do you mind? It's like 15 minutes far..." I answered.

_

My legs are bouncing a little “ I don’t mind the walk “ I say blushing as I help you clean up the stain noticing you’re legs are also a little bouncy 

_

"Thank you really much!" I say, as your hand cleans the yolk stain from my breast. I feel like a mad urge to hug you and kiss you, but I know that's not appropriate between two friends.

In the meantime, my hands tremble to not hold my crotch and help hold my pee on as you are so close to me.

My feet, kicked the shoes off, bounced on the ground and made some sounds that makes people from other tables turn around.

"So, we agree to walk then.. " I say, regrettig it at the moment, thinking about my poor swollen bladder.

"Maybe I can find a toilet on the way there" i think

_

“ let’s hurry and finish eating so we can get starting “ I say sitting down and start holding my crotch 

_

"Yeah, you're right!" I say, hoping not to spurt again in my lace white thong.

_

“ yeah “ I say blushing madly not caring if I don’t look lady like I just want to pee 

_

After eating the last bite of my meal and sipping another glass, I say "excuse me for a moment, I think I left my money in the car."

"I'm literally moments away from peeing my panties" I think "maybe I can find a spot  to pee behind my car, if I'm lucky"

I stand up, almost twisting my legs.

_

Maybe I can pee behind her car I say getting also twisting my legs “ I’ll come with if there is two of us I’ll go quicker “ I say a little bouncy 

_

"Oh... ok!" I say, sweating because my plan blowed up. 

I chin at the waiter and explain the situation: he don't seem to convince about my excuse, but he let us go.

Our shaking legs walked fast to the car and I feel my thong running up my ass, making me uncomfortable.

"Geez, I need to peeeeee!" I think, almost crying.

Approaching my car, I cross my legs and opened the passenger door, pretending to search inside.

_

My thong starts to feel uncomfortable as I begin to look around thinking to myself maybe I can wait for just the right moment to hide and pee” I think to myself 

“ have you found you’re money yet “ I squirming 

_

"Y-yes!" I say, feeling a trickle along my legs.

"Gasp! I leaked more!" I think, with teary eyes.

I squirm in place as I close my car and we begin to walk back to the restaurant. Then you say...

_

“ are you ok Sofia let’s hurry and start our walk “ I say blushing as I squirm in place as I feel some pee escape into my thong 

_

"Yeah, sure, Katie! No problem, everything ok!" I say, squirming uncontrollably in place.

My need is getting bigger and bigger and I can't contain it anymore: it's obvious I'm dying for a pee, but somehow you seem to be distracted by something else... 

My mind goes through thoughts like 'I'm ruining this beautiful date with Katie', 'I don't want her to think I'm a weirdo that pees herself' and 'please, God, help me hold it'.

We arrive at the cash register and pay for our meal. My legs keep shifting in place, crossing and uncrossing and the cashier asks us how the dinner went. So you answer...

_

it was good I was just wondering why the girls room was out of order “ I say blushing madly as I squirm 

“ I hope Sofia doesn’t think I am wierd and holding my pee on purpose” I think to myself 

_

"I was wondering that too!" I say, maybe a little too loud, anxious to know the answer.

The cashier explains us that, due to some plumbing issues, the girls' bathroom was out of order for the night, but we are more than welcome of using the men's room. He apologize deeply for the inconveniente.

We stare at each other. I WANT to use the bathroom as soon as possible, I'm on the verge of having an accident, but I don't want to be the one that delay our night out. I'm really shaking at this decision. 

I look into your eyes.

_

I really don’t want to delay our night any more plus that I don’t want to use the men’s room maybe during our night I can go somewhere 

“ no thank you we should be fine I just wanted to touch up on my make up “ I say giggling nervously as I squirm in place 

_

"Yes, thank you!" I say, almost bent over by how much I need to pee.

I wonder if you need to pee too: I drank white wine during the night, maybe too much, while you drank only water. But it seems that I'm the one that's about to lose it.

My damp thong adheres my private area in a sexy way, arousing me a little... I watch you as I think this and I start blushing!

I feel my head dizzy... maybe because of the wine, maybe because I'm with you. Stop! I need to stop thinking about you THIS way. We are just friends...

"Do you mind if I take my heels off? They're killing my poor feet!" I say, with a smile.

_

“ no problem Sofia take them of if there bothering you “ I say blushing madly as I continue to squirm and feel a little pee on my thighs 

“ I gotta hurry and think of a way to go or else “ I think to myself 

_

Walking barefeet on the street to the beach, feeling the grass under the toes and your damned heels collected into an hand can make you feel free, maybe relieved. That is not the case: I'm agonizing, a river of urine almost spurting out of my crotch.

Sometimes I have to stop for a second to regain control: I pretend to feel something soggy under my soles or to drop my shoe, but in fact it's just a way of holding on.

I'm minutes away of peeing myself, and I feel another spurt, this time bigger and more noticeable. My crotch is all wet, my romper too; my hands fly to take control and all my belongings drop to the ground. My feet are wet and there's a little drops under me, signaling that I had done something embarassing.

Did Katie notice?

_

Katie notices Sofia and decides “ hey umm Sofia are you ok “ she says knowing what is going on but does this trying distract herself from the little spurts of pee going down her legs as she keeps her tighs together 

_

Panic takes control and I feel my mouth spelling "yeah, no problem. Let's go to the beach now, we're almost there!"

I manage somehow to stop peeing my romper and try my best to mantain my dignity, avoiding to think that you noticed what just happened. But how could you not have noticed? 

Anyway, I collect my stuff from the ground, craving for your help. Are you willing to bend down?

_

I don’t want to be embarrassed being the only one that needs to pee I want to wait till Sofia sees something I bend over and help her keeping one hand on my crotch as I feel some more come out and quietly wisper ohhh no 

_

I'm so busy collecting my stuff, holding on and trying not to piss myself that I don't even notice that you leaked a little.

My only glimpse at you reveal that you're wearing a blue lace thong... extremely sexy. I wonder if you did that on purpouse on wearing such a nice piece of cloting on our date or... these kind of thoughts again! Sofia, stay focused! First you need to find a discreet way to relieve yourself and not to reveal Katie about your need! 

As I stand up, my head turns around a bit: too much alcohol for the night! We started walking again, but my bladder still spasms.

"Do you mind if I lit a cigarette, Katie?" I ask, trying to look cool and keep my body busy, while we approach the beach.

_

“ I don’t mind “ I say looking distracted trying to find a discreet place to pee 

“ I really hope I am not the only who has to pee and I really don’t want to stop what we are doing “ I think to myself as I try to hold squirming around 

_

Arriving at the beach, we see that no one is around: we are alone on this immense land of sand, sea and nightsky.

I lit my cigarette and try to speak at you, but you are distracted by something else, I see it. 

It's even more difficult to hold a full bladder walking on the sand, where each step can make you fall on the ground. 

"Where do you like to sit , Katie? How rude of mine: do you want to smoke too?" I ask, bobbing my long legs up and down.

_

“ I am good thank you for offering “ I say squirming on the spot as a hear the water I quickly grab my crotch noticing you distracted aswell 

_

I see you squirming and I think that you are cold: it's pretty windy at the beach at night. I just want to cover you and hug you and then kiss you... but stop! Not again!

My flow of ideas about you, your beautiful body with nothing on but that lace thong I saw before... gosh! Well, I was saying, I get distracted by that and my bladder kick on.

A spasm make me kneel down on the sand where we are and another jet of hot urine spurts out of my body. My romper is all see-through on my crotch are and I bet you can see my vagina if there were any light.

"I have to tell you something, Katie..." almost crying, I say.

_

I lift my dress and start holding my crotch feeling the wetness and almost crying as I feel the wetness not caring anymore “ I have something I have to tell you aswell “ 

_

"Oh, Katie! Sorry, I don't mean to ruin this beautiful night, but can I speak first? I'm going to explode otherwise..." I say, on the verge of crying, my hands deep on my crotch.

I see you lifting your dress while I speak,and this makes my interest peek, but I need to finish what I started.

"I... I need to pee so badly!" tears flow down my cheeks as my fingers get wet another time by the release of a little portion of my bladder.

_

“ I also need to pee It’s about to come out “ I say blushing madly as I hold my crotch tightly as bounce foot to foot

_

"Really? That's why you were so distracted tonight? So I don't bore you?" I ask, blushing too with my tears still dropping from my cheeks to the sand.

"We are desperate to pee together" I laugh. Not a smart move: another little jet of pee escape through my crotch and my fingers. 

Your little dance with your dress lifted up hypnotize me for a moment, but the urge of my swollen bladder wake me.

"We better find a bathroom soon, or we'll piss ourselves!" I say "Please help me get up, I'm stuck! I'm afraid if I move I'll pee!"

_

I help you get up as little pee comes out as I grab my crotch “ yeah we need to find one fast do you know where there at “ I say keeping my legs crossed and holding my crotch in tears 

_

"Thank you, Katie!" I say, while I get up and cross my legs immediately. My inner legs are all wet and sandy and my feet too. I'm a mess, I think. 

I hug you to keep my balance and our faces are so close! I hope I'm not the only one of us involved romantically... That's so stupid! I don't have to think to kiss you anymore, I just have to piss!

"I don't really know. Maybe we can try in that bar I planned for our night, but it's 5 minutes away... Or we can go outdoor...?" I say, anxious to hear your answer. I'm a bit too shy to pee outside a toilet, but this is an emergency.

_

“ I don’t think I can wait 5 minutes so we have to do it outside I just don’t know where and how because one of us is going to have to stand guard” I say rubbing my tighs together as I hold my crotch 

_

"You're right, I can't hold on either!" I say desperately. "Maybe we can go behind those beach cabins..."

We approach the cabins slowly and with our hands deep in crotches: I observe you as you walk ahaed of me, your ass exposing in this sexy lace thong...

"And now that we are here: who goes first?" I say, dancing where I stand to keep my pee in.

I'm about to pop and you are too...

_

“ I really don’t know I am litterly about to pop “ I say grabbing the sides of blue lace thong as I keep my thighs together rubbing them and crossing them 

_

"You're going to hate me for this, but can I go first, Katie?" I ask you, begging for your pity for my situation. 

My feet are dancing pretty badly up and down at the moment and I can't help to feel a warming sensation spreading across my vagina. I'm starting to pee.

_

“ Sofia please don’t I am litterly about to pull down my thong you see how wet it is” I say grabbing them and pulling them down slowly 

_

"I understand, Katie! Sorry! I... I'll stand guard!" I say, keeping an eye on your womanhood slowly exposing.

Hands in my crotch, my silent dance continues while I hear you hissing...

_

“ I think we have enough cover for us to go together “ I say blushing as you see my thong at my mid thighs 

_

"Yes, you're right!" I can't believe my ears. That's what I wanted for all night: a relieving pee!

I try to reach my zipper in my back, but it's somewhat stuck. Agonazing, I try to reach it and unstuck it, but it's no use. Your pee sound is not helping me.

"Please, unstuck this little bastard for me, before I'll pee my panties" I say, almost shouting. I'm sweating...

_

As I am squatting I reach over and help you with you’re zipper giving a sigh of relief “ I really had to pee “ I say blushing madly 

_

"I can see that!" I say, while your jet of piss becomes stronger and stronger near my feet. And also more loud: an hissing that makes me really uncomfortable...

As you try to help me, I feel I can't control myself anymore. The hand I got in my crotch becomes wetter and wetter and I can't fight it: I'm pissing myself.

_

“We are almost there “ I say as my pee stream begins to die down 

_

I start cry and whimper in my romper. "i CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!" I shout.

With a quick movement, I unzip almost brutally my romper, pull it down and slide my panties to one side, so my exposed trimmed vagina could erupt in a strong jet of piss. 

"Oh, fuck!" I say, exhausted. My breast is out, revealing to you and anyone on the beach, as my crotch area.

I pee fiercefully for a minute, splashing my legs, feet, thong and lower side of romper.

_

“ ohh wow “ I say blushing madly as I admire you’re naked body 

_

My eyes turn to the sky while I pee. I can't stop now that I started. I'm erupting more and more, my bladder is emptying itself.

I regain conscience of myself as I see you looking at my tits, then at my vagina, then at my tits again.

"Do you like what you see, Katie?" I say, still peeing, but now also blushing.

_

All I can do is nod as I pull up my thong after I finish peeing 

_

My stream dies slowly and in constant pace, while I check your legs and ass and breast and everything. I like you! There's no way to deny it! I really like what I'm seeing! And I like you, a lot!

As I stand up from my crouched position and adjust my romper, you did something that I didn't expect.

_

I quickly lean in and kiss you pull you away “ I I can’t” I say pushing you a side walking away in a fast pace

_

Still half naked, I watch you as you walk away. I can't believe what I just experienced: I recieved a kiss from you, the girl I like, the girl I just had a wonderful and disastrous date with. I'm in shock. 

I would like to run after you, to catch you and kiss you in the sand right here, but I feel like that's not what you want.

You said you can't. A tear drops by my cheek.

So I shout at you. A dumb move indeed, but I don't know what to do...

_______

And that was the little story that came out! Hope you guys enjoyed! I tried to not contaminate it too much, leaving all the spelling and grammatical errors because that was the way we wrote it. 

The user that wrote this story with me is willing to do some more RP, so maybe you'll read another chapter of the story. A big thank you to this user, without them it wasn't possible to write this amazing story :)

Edited by Dealer
premature posting (see edit history)

The second chapter of the RP I'm doing privately with an anonymous user. Again, I'm trying to leave the text intact, like the one we wrote in first place: I'll delete only some messages between me and the user. Enjoy!

After gym desperation

I am waking up and quickly scramble to get up as I am late for my yoga class I teach at the local gym 

i am Katie I got my brunette hair tied up in a ponytail black tight yoga pants that look like leggings and white lace thong a pink tank top in my rush I failed to notice my thong can be seen through my leggings and some of my crotch with my lips 

as I enter my car and drive I notice a familiar urge I gotta pee “ I can wait till after class it usually doesn’t take long “ 

-

"This is too comfy..." I say to no one while a ray of sun peaks through the window and burst into my room, revealing my almost naked figure under the freshly cleaned blankets.

I get up, only a pair of old panties on and a top that don't imprison my breast in a good way: if there was anyone in the room, they could have seen my side boob easily. My name is Sofia and my hair is a big golden mess.

While doing breakfast with a cup of pineapple juice and some too burned toast, I get dressed in a pair of black leggings (maybe pantyhose, they are really see-through lol), a pink thong, a pink training bra and a pair of black flip flops.

I'm ready to sneak in your yoga class!

-

I soon get to the gym and quickly get out a little fidgety “ I should have used the bathroom but not enough time” I say quickly entering to go to my class 

“ as long as I finish quickly and get to the girls restroom Quickly I should be ok “ I think to myself opening the doors 

-

As I flipflop around the stairs of my flat, I use my smartphone to point out where the gym you teach yoga is. I only know it's nearby where I live, but I don't know exactly where.

A bottle of water under my arm I notice that I'm very late for the class; thankfully I'm not too far away from the gym!

A long line of people is still shared outside the entrance when I see you opening the doors.

-

I open the doors and quickly go in going straight to the door for my class eying the single person ladies room thinking to myself “ maybe I should head to the ladies room before I start but I am already late “ 

i quickly get on my spot at the front “ alright ladies I am sorry I am late I hope you are ready to start “ 

-

I got in the bottom of the class and I see you, beautiful and glorious in those leggings and your pretty hair, face, body... I feel a twingle in my lower body but I try to remove this thought right now.

I sip from my bottle of water and then sip some more. I get my hair in a ponytail and I'm ready to do the first lesson of yoga of my life...

-

I begin instructing the class on the various posses we are doing each one staring my bladder as I try and not have an accident 

i notice you during the lessons and begin to blush but mainly focus on my need and teaching also watching you drink you’re water makes my need slightly worse

-

"This class is too heavy for me!" I think while I try to keep up with the other girls around me. I sweat, a lot: I need to drink almost all the bottle in no time.

I see you, fidgeting on the spot where you teach class between the positions and I do the same: I think this is the correct thing to do, I imitate you. But then I realize no one is doing it and I blush madly feeling stupid.

I start to feel something on my bladder.

-

It doesn’t take long for me to finish teaching the class as I notice my legs crossed I notice I am not the only one 

“class dismissed “ I say smiling happy that I didn’t have a complete accident and all of my students except Sofia run to the bathroom before I even take a step 

-

"Whoa, girls calm down!" I think, without saying anything because I'm too shy "You really are desperate though!"

I can see lots of legs squirming, pee dancing, toes tapping on the wooden floor of the gym, but my eyes are all for Katie.

She's still at her teaching position, legs crossed in those see-through leggings and her thong... Mmmph! I bit my lip to calm me down.

I feel the urge to pee, not too much, but I feel the stress on my bladder, however I'm here for a reason. I didn't sweat so much for not even talk a bit with you about what happened the other night!

I approach you slowly, barefeet...

-

I keep my legs crossed tightly as I Bite my lower lip watching everyone lining up for the bathroom “ ohhh no I was hoping to go before the line formed” I think to myself not noticing Sofia approaching 

-

Hey!" I say to you, almost making you jump from scare "What a great lesson!"

My legs are crossed as yours, when a girl particulary desperate in line shout to you "Katie, is there any other toilet in this gym? Some of us are VERY desperate!"

-

I still have my legs crossed but on hand on my crotch “ sorry girls that’s the only one “ 

“ hey Sofia glad you enjoyed the lesson I didn’t think you would be interested in yoga “ I say blushing madly 

-

The girls groan while they wait impatiently, squirming.

"Yes, I'm interested since you told me so much about the other night!" I say, blushing too. I notice your crossed legs and I have mine in the same position, to relieve some swollen muscles.

I thought it would have been less complicated, but I'm confused right now. Should I talk to Katie about what I feel?

-

I unknowingly say out loud as everyone can hear “ I should of peed at home know it’s an emergency “ I say as I got one hand on my crotch watching the line and Sofia noticing she is in the same predicament 

i bigin blushing as the feeling I felt for her last night are coming back am I getting a roused watching her desperate for a pee like me

-

My face turns red hearing you speaking so freely of your need: in my deepest mind I start to notice that seeing you desperate to pee arouses me. An hand fly to my crotch, to help me hold it, not to touch myself I swear!

My lips open to say "are you done with classes for today?"

-

“ yeah I am done for the day “ I say blushing madly as rub my thighs together 

i wonder if anyone else heard me say that I have to pee

-

"Fine! Do you like to grab..." I start to say, when some girl from the line run past you and me saying "maybe the bar at the end of the streer have a bathroom, I can't take it much more!"

Running past me, the girl pushed me away so I lose my balance and end up on the ground, hurting my ass a bit...

"Ouch!" I say, immediately putting an hand on my crotch. All that water starts to push its way out!

"I was saying, do you like to grab something to drink or eat?" I get up, speaking up and wait for you reply

-

I am rubbing my tighs together “ yeah that sounds like a plan maybe I can go pee there “ I say to you grabbing my crotch 

-

All your open pee-talking makes me blush even harder and also makes me realize how desperate I am to pee too.

"Maybe I can use the toilet too... My situation is like yours!" I say, winking at you

As we approach the door to exit the gym, I pull my legging up against my crotch to help me hold it. I do that discreetly, try not to gain attention, but you caught me.

-

I bite my lower lip grabbing my own “ let’s hurry “ I say to embarrassed to think of what to say

-

"You're right!" I reply. 

As we cross the road, my flip flops makes a tch sound against my soles and I giggle at it, pointing it out for you. You giggle too and I cross my legs at the kerb, afraid of losing some.

I'm a 7 and a half on a 1-10 scale of desperation, but it's somehow comforting to see you desperate as well. And also sexy!

We enter the place when...

-

I am 6-10 on the desperation scale we open the door and walk In I keep my legs crossed blushing madly trying not to catch anyone’s attention as I try to find the bathroom 

-

"K-Katie! I think we need to sit down and order first, then we c-can find the toilet..." a blush appears on my cheeks as I say that to you, not wanting to be rude, while I touch your arm.

We sit down near the door and I order a soda, while my legs cross and uncross under the table.

"What do you want to drink, Katie? They serve also frozen yogurt, if you desire..." I try to catch you attention, while you look around the place to find the bathroom.

-

I would like a frozen yogurt then we can ask the waitress for the bathroom “ I say squirming in my seat 

-

"Sure! You can ask yourself if you want, she's right there" I reply with a wink

Seeing you squirming in front of me, with your perfect body exposing in your yoga attire, reminds me of our date and how it ended... especially the kiss part!

As I try to speak about that, you interrupt me...

-

“ excuse me miss but do you know where the bathrooms are and I would like one frozen yogurt “ I say blushing madly as I have one hand on my crotch and continue to squirm 

-

"Down the corridor, the left door, miss." answers you the polite waitress "But there's a giant line at the moment: the brunch rush + the girls that just went out to the yoga studio on the other side of the street made the bathroom lounge really crowded..."

We give each other a look of concern, while our legs squirms.

My soda and your forzen yogurt arrived at the table and, while the waitress steps away from us, I try to convince you to talk about what happened the other night...

-

take A bite of my yogurt “ ohh my this is really good but what should we do about the line “ I say squirming as I eat my yogurt

-

"Oh, Katie! Listen to me, please!" I almost shout while my cheeks are on fire and I stomp my feet on the ground "I'm trying to speaki clearly about my feelings for you and all you can think is going to the toilet!"

I didn't want to be rude, I just wanted to get recognized a little. I feel something between us and speaking freely is not so easy for me, due to my shyness.

"By the way, I'm also in need of a bathroom, you know?" I say, using the straw to make some bubbles in what remains in of the soda I ordered and drank.

An hand goes to my crotch and pulls my panties up my groin, while I listen to your words.

-

“ I am sorry that I am desperate to pee I understand how you are feeling I do aswell but I really want to keep my panties dry “ I say blushing as I pull my thong on my crotch to help hold aswell 

-

"Oh, I see..." you're too cute, I can't get mad. Especially now that you're desperate, so sexy showing that thong and that ass of yours... I just want to come over and kiss you!

But I can't, or I will pee my pants... and I still don't know if you like me or not!

My feet tapping on the ground, while I finish my soda. My legs keeps shaking, not wanting to stop for a second. That's how bad I need to go...

"Well, Katie, we can't go to the toilet now even if we want... and I know how much you want!" I say in a rush of adrenaline "The line is so long that arrives at the counter, see?" I point you a line of people dancing on the spot  that goes all around the corner and back to it. "I think we're stuck here. Or we can go elsewhere to talk... Have you finished your yogurt?"

-

“ we can go back to the gym “ I say grabbing my crotch as I finish my yogurt 

“ ohh no not again this Is just like the date we had but I am still getting turned on by her being desperate I don’t know what to do” I think to myself 

-

"Yes, sure!" I say, hoping that the gym will be to us a quiet place to talk... and maybe do some more (wink). As I pay at the counter, I can't help to shake my legs and dance on the spot. My hair dressed in a ponytail goes up and down as I squirm around.

Suddenly turning to see where you are, I catch you staring at my butt with your mouth open. I blush as I try to call you to get to the gym.

Exiting the bar, I continue to squirm and I feel a little drop of pee making its way into my panties...

-

We quickly get to the gym “ hopefully there isn’t a line here “ I say as I open the door as I grab my pussy giving little moans 

-

Seeing you in such predicament arouses me so much I can't take it anymore.

"Katie, I know that's not the correct time and place to speak" my breathe goes away for a moment as a sudden pee wave hits me, making me leak a little more "I'm absolutely desperate for a pee at the moment, but I need to tell you that I LIKE YOU!" words comes out of me like a thunder.

-

“ I like you two but can we talk about this after we go to the toilet “ I say as we both enter heading towards the bathroom 

-

Happy to hear it, even if said in a strange scenario, I enter with you in the bathroom to find out that only a stall is available.

"Listen, Katie!" I say, pee dancing a already stripping of my leggings "Last time you peed first, so this time it's my turn to go first..." 

I make my way to the toilet, barefeet and bareass, feeling the pee forcing its way out and leaking badly, when you hold my arm...

-

am pulling down my leggings and thong down “ I am litterly on the verge of the accident I should get to pee first “ 

-

"Don't you dare, Katie!" My voice is peaking as a long shot of urine hits my feet. I'm literally 10 cms from the toilet and I'm peeing myself! How ironic!

I love seeing you half naked almost peeing yourself: it get me aroused so much I want to grab you and kiss you and touch you right there, making yourself more and more uncomfortable till you pop.

Naked from the waist down, i start peeing on the bowl: splashing sounds can be heard from all over the gym, I can bet on it. My face goes in pure ecstasy and my eyes turn upward. That's when I feel pushed aside...

-

i am pushing on you’re butt trying to sit on the toilet and you can see some pee getting outside of the toilet bowl as I have a face of pure relief 

-

"No, Katie! What are you doing????" I ask you almost shouting, terrified of losing my privilege spot on the bowl "I was there first!" 

My pee continues to splash everywhere, from the bowl to the floor, wetting my legs, my leggings and my thong. The relief of pissing is overwhelming but I must stay focused on not making a mess!

I push you with my butt till I can pee in the toilet too. Out asses touch and I feel a twinge in my vagina. 

I look at you, peeing side by side with me, and I can't help but to kiss you.

-

I notice you kissing me and start pushing on you more trying to pee on the toilet getting some over the toilet and on my leggings and thong 

-

We kiss passionately while our bladders release all the urine contained inside of them. I'm really excited and I can't help but to touch your face and your hair with my fingers. I finally suceed and I can't be more happy.

The pee splashing around our legs, toilet and feet, soaking our clothes seems to not finish, but my trickles starts to die while yours is still powerful...

-

stream is still going strong as we continue to kiss passionately continue to pee

-

I'm so aroused I can't keep my hands in place while I kiss: I start touching your back, then your boobs, then your back again. One hand firmly hold your hair and head, the other runs around your whole body. 

Our tounges touches and I want to suck your lips so bad! Will you consider me too naughty on doing this?

My stream dies slowly, leaving myself exhausted.

-

My stream dies down as we continue to kiss 

-

With my eyes closed, I keep on sucking your tounge out, your saliva in my mouth and mines in yours. I notice that the trickling sound coming from your private parts ended a moment ago and my hand finds its way down there.

As I touch your vagina, you tremble. "I didn't have to do that, now she'll think that I want only to fuck her, but it's not like that, I like her, so much and..." while I think that you do something unpredictable..

-

I push you to the wall kissing you sucking you’re siliva and move my hand towards you’re vagina

-

In the complete mess of pee that's the toilet cubicle we are in, I let you fuck me gently with your wet hand. My leggings and thong on the floor, I'm completely yours and I beg for more kiss and more handjobs down there.

"Keep on, Katie!" I shout, while I catch breath between our kisses.

I can't help it but squirt on your legs a moment later: maybe it's pee, I don't really know...

-

” hey Sofia let’s go back to my place and finish “ I say giving you a wink as I kiss you

-------

Hope everyone liked this new chapter as I did. We are now working on a new one, so let's stay tuned! 

Here it is the third chapter of Katie and Sofia! Thanks again to the anonymous user that wrote with me this amazing RP: the major part (if not all) the ideas are theirs, I contribute only with a some changings. As always, I'm leaving the text in its original form, removing only our private messages. Enjoy! 

Public Pool Pee

I play distractly with my golden hair, curling and culring a single lock, while waiting for you at the entrance of the public pool's bar area. My name is Sofia and I'm wearing a white bikini, maybe too much see-through, but not enough to reveal my private areas to the folk at the pool. My bikini bottom is a thong and I know you liked it so much because you looked at it for most of the time here at the pool.

"Hurry up, Katie! I'm melting!" I shout at you, trying to make you hurry: I really need an ice-cold soda. Too much sunbathing for this girl...

-

I am running up my brown air in a ponytail wearing a sexy red bikini 

“ sorry I am late Sofia “ I say sweating as I approach you 

-

You look stunning in this bikini: it really leaves me speechless everytime I see you approaching me, tanned and all wet from the pool.

"Don't worry, deary!" I say as I smack a kiss on the cheek. I can feel in my mouth the chlorine from your our last swim in pool: I don't like it. I like much better sensing your taste, just like we did in the bathroom of the gym last week...

"Please, an extra large soda for me and... what do you want Katie?" I say at the poor long sleeved bartender; it's a really hot day and I can't stand it anymore with this heat

-

“ can I also get a large soda “ I say smiling as I also really thirsty 

-

"Cheers!" I say, while our cups full of sodas clinck. Whitin very few minutes I finish my cup already, that's how I was thirsty!

Trying to remain elegant, even if I just gulped down a very large cup of soda, I take your hand and take you to the pool. We cross the garden area and lay down on our spot, sunbathing.

"What a beautiful day!" I say, almost to myself. "What do you think Katie?"

-

I chug mine before we headed towards the sunbathing area “ yeah it really is a beautiful day “ I say smiling as we are laying next to each other 

-

Under my shades, I look at your body laying next to me: I see you're a little fidgety, because your feet are moving up and down while we are laying, and your legs are squirming. I really like what I see...

I'm feeling my bladder fulling, but I can ignore it for now.

"Hey, Katie!" I try to gain your attention "Can you please spread me with sunscreen? not only the back, but also the front, pleaseeeeeeeee!" I ask you this with a wink.

-

“ only if you do me “ I say winking at you as I get up noticing my bladder is full 

-

"Sure I'll do!" I say, giggling. I saw a smile starting on your face while you try to remain serious. I giggle so much I end up having both my hands in my crotch, holding myself.

I spread the sunscreen on your body as I lay above you: I start from your feet and legs, then up your arms, torso and back. I pinch jokingly your ass and we laugh. When I arrive at the bladder area I push a little more. 

"What's wrong, deary?" I ask you, seeing your contractions. 

-

“ ohh it’s nothing really just finish applying my sunscreen “ I say blushing madly 

-

"Ok, then..." I say as I squirm a little in place.

"I'm done with the sunscreen, Katie" I stand up, my toes in the grass, I squirm a little to regain my balance. "Today is really too hot, I would like to swim a little in the pool..." I say, biting my lips.

-

yeah I would love to “ I say smiling as I get up also squirming 

-

"The last one that dive in needs lose!" my mouth shout as I start running barefeet to the pool

I feel the warmth of the tiles near the poolside under my soles and I need to get into that water soon or I'll melt my feet!

I see you running behind me, your perfect body in that red sexy bikini... wow! 

As I jump to dive, I take my legs up and feel a little uncomfortable down there. "Hope I can last longer than Katie this time!" I think

-

I quickly jump in behind you the cold waster on my body makes me shiver as my need increases 

“ ohh wow I didn’t think I was so full” I think to myself as we swim and play together in the water 

-

I splash you with water while singing "I won! I won!" laughing.

We play together in the water for some time, in which I go underwater and pull your down with me, kissing you in the mouth. We are so happy to spend a day at the pool like this!

I feel a discomfort by now and I tell you that "Katie, do you like to stay some more in the pool, or do you like to sunbathe a little more?"

My legs scissor underwater to keep me in surface. but also because I start to feel the need to pee, and all this water is not helping me

-

“ ohh this water is making me need to go more especially after we kissed underwater “ I think to myself crossing my legs underwater 

“ yeah we can go back an sunbathe “ I say smiling as we get out the water squirming a little as I do 

-

"Ok, deary!" I say, winking at you "You still need to spread the sunscreen on me! My skin is so delicate..."

My legs bounce up and down while sitting on the grass, smoking a cigarette and waiting to dry myself.

"I need to go, but I don't want to leave this fantastic view" I think to myself, as I watch your ass in that red bikini

-

I sit down next to you keeping my legs crossed as they bounce waiting to dry “ it’s really hot out today “ I say smiling at you 

-

"Yes, it is..." I say, while my hand wander to your back, scratching gently your shoulders.

I feel like I need to kiss you again, but I don't want to be too horny in such a public place or to smoochie with you. You could think I'm not the girl you thought! 

My hair almost dried for the heavy sun, I get up to say with a giggle "do you want anything to drink? I'm thirsty again!" My legs crossed, I'm stading beside you "do you want to come with me?"

-

I stand up crossing my legs “ how about some shaved ice and I’ll come with you “ I say smiling 

-

"Thank you" my eyes wander to find the toilet while we approach the bar again. We are so close, but I don't want to leave like this and also I want to see you squirming around...

I can't help it but to pee dancing on the spot while we order our shaved ice and pay for them. I cross and uncross my legs but I know that in some moments I will be super desperate for a piss.

I look at you and...

-

i am rubbing my tighs together as I eat my shaved ice “ I really need to pee but I don’t want to be rude and ruin this amazing date “ I think to myself looking at the toilets 

-

When I finally take the courage to speak to you about my need - and the willpower to not look at your sculptured body - we got approaced by a group of girls we are friends with... Or at least you are friend with, they are just random encounters to me.

I squirm and twist my legs on the spot, trying to suppress the urge of pee, while we start chatting.

"Boy, that soda really passed through me!" I gasp, feeling a tiny spurt comes out

-

as we are chatting with them I keep my legs crossed as I continue to squirm thinking to myself “ I should not have had all that soda and that shaved ice” 

-

I notice your pee dancing and, being side by side with me, it seems like we are dancing along to a silent song. I feel another spurt coming out in my bikini, so I blush madly saying "Excuse me, girls! I need to go a moment to... well, to... to my car, yes my car... I left there my... my lighter! Yes, yes..."

My blush increase as I leave you there with your friends and I try to walk straight to the toilet, without making anyone notich my desperation. 

Opening the door to the toilet I almost faint seeing the long line that waits for me.

-

i am blushing as I continue to squirm trying not to let it show as I continue to talk with the girls hoping that one of them would mention that they have to pee so I am not the one forcing everyone to go looking for  signs 

-

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!" I swear in my mind, trying to remain calm on the outside. My legs can't stand still and the teens in front of me are looking at me weirdly, figuring out what my problem is.

There are still 3 girls in line and I feel another long spurt damping my bikini thong. I cross my legs, the left one remains folded in the air, just to be sure not to completely piss myself.

"I wonder if Katie needs to go like I do..." I think, in a desperate attempt to clear my mind out

-

i am rubbing my tighs together looking at the girls “ are they not desperate or anything come on it’s hot they I am sure one them or all of them are “ I say looking at there lower bodies for signs of them being desperate 

-

"Just... One... More... Girl" my brain thinks as I'm approaching the only working stall in the toilet's pool. My hands are in my crotch, holding tightly my pussy: I'm going to lose control any minute now. I'm really really desperate and I spurt and spurt in my bikini.

My legs froze as the last girl in line before me enters the cubicle: that means I'm next! Yeeeheee!

Some drops of urine flow slowly down my legs to my barefeet. I can't take it anymore and hearing the water from the sink running is not helping!

-

“ hey I am going to bathroom real quick “ I say blushing madly as rub my tighs together 

-

"Oh God! It's my turn!" I don't know if I thought that or if I actually said it out loud.

It's so arousing holding a full bladder, but it's not the same without Katie around... maybe with her also squirming!

I can't help to run, in a very clownesque way, to the cubicle, while the girl in front of me makes her way out of the toilet. 

Another spurt escapes me, as I agonize with the door of the bathroom. As soon as I succeed to lock the door of the bathroom, I hear a loud knock...

-

“ hey Sofia it’s me Katie can you let me please it’s an emergency “ I say rubbing my tighs together going from foot to foot 

-

"You can enter the cubicle..." I say, unlocking the door while holding myself in the crotch, "...but you have to watch me pee before!"

The door opens loudly and I see your desperate face entering the cubicle door: as you enter I sit on the bowl, slide my panties on one side and start peeing.

The hissing sound of my urine spilling out can be audible from across the room and I shrug in excitment of finally peeing...

-

I close the door behind me locking it trying to distract myself from the sound of you peeing I still se it come out grabbing my crotch as keep my legs crossed “ I had to cut the long line and I told them I was just doing my makeup “ I say blushing madly as I look at you with an envious look as you are getting to pee before I can go

-

"Oh, Katie! Do you need to pee bad?" I say, winking at you, releasing all my pee and getting some also into my hands by accident.

Urine still flowing out of me, I watch at your predicament...

-

“ yeah I definitely need to pee “ I say blushing as go from foot to foot grabbing myself 

“ and watching you go isn’t helping “ I say blushing madly as I watch and hear you’re pee come out 

-

"I see that, deary..." I bite my lips seeing you in such a sexy way like this and also for the pleasure of releasing a full bladder. "You want my seat, don't you? Beg me!"

-

“ please let me sit on the toilet “ I say making a cute face as I continue to squirm holding my crotch 

-

"Mmmmmm I don't think you are begging hard enough!" I say, blushing but also touching myself as my trickle slowly dies...

-

“ please you wonderful beautiful Sofia please let me use the seat you are on to pee “ I say squirming as I continue to grab myself 

-

"Better, my little Katie! Now said it with a british accent!" it's almost as sexy as funny... but for sure it's really sexy!

My stream died and now I'm just seated on the toilet, while you dance in front of me, desperately.

"I like seeing you in need of the toilet, deary!" I say, blushing and laughing "How much do you need to go?"

-

In a British accent “ I need to go really bad “ I say squirming as I watch you sitting on the toilet 

-

"maybe now I can let you go..." I say, while I feel sincerely sorry for keeping Katie too much away from the toilet, desperate as I was moments before entering here.

I lift from the seat and adjust my thong to cover my pussy.

-

As you get up from the seat I say “ thank you “ as I pull down my bottoms and sit on the toilet giving a sigh of relief as my pee gushes out of me 

-

I remain here watching you puffing and panting as you pee out loud. Your face of pure relief is so hot I can't help but to kiss you...

-

I kiss you back as we are kissing each other as I finish my pee 

-

After we kiss, I say "maybe it's better to head outside of this bathroom: there is a line a furious young women trying to kill you because you cut the line before!"

________

I hope everyone had enjoyed reading this new chapter. There will be more in future :)

P.S.: I'm playing Sofia, if you're asking...

A little warning first: in this story there will be a poop scene. The user I'm RPing with likes also poop desperation and just made it scenarios, beside pee desperation, and they wanted to add this scene; it combines the story pretty neatly, and I adore their way of thinking and writing.

To the Festival

As I approach your car, the wind let my golden long hair fly on my shoulders. I'm humming to myself, thinking if I got all the things I'll need at the festival we are going. 

"So, in my backpack there is: food - Katie takes care of the beverages - a clean pair of panties, a clean skirt, socks, a  hoodie, a tshirt of my favourite band, a torchlight, a..." my thoughs get interrupted by your voice, calling me.

"Sofia, what are you doing standing there?" you call me preoccupied.

I rush to enter the car and give you a quick kiss on the cheek, while I pull out my shades and put them on...

-

I am wearing my shades hair down wearing a white sundress that reaches my upper tighs it’s a little see through and you can see my dark blue panties and bright pink bra wearing white sandals and my nails are bright pink and bright blue “are you ready “. I say smiling as I approach with my cooler full of drinks 

-

"Super ready! I can't wait to arrive to the festival!" I say, determinated to stay positive and to have lots of fun with you!

You look at me and I can see that you like what I'm wearing: a pair of leather sandals on my feet with natural color polish, a pair of violet lace panties, a pair of jeans shorts (really short!), a very small t-shirt (not so long, so my belly is exposed) and a violet bra. 

I see your panties through your sundress and I feel aroused instantely. "Babe, are you trying to seduce me?" I say, using a fake male voice, trying to mock guys...

-

I lift up my sundress reavealing my panties and you can see the outline of my lips “ I am know “ I say giving you a wink 

-

"That's why I like you, Katie!" I say, kissing your cheek again and again and wanting to put an hand on your pussy and touch you till you moan and... Well, my thoughts are going for theirselves, aren't they?

Anyway, you are driving and it would very dangerous doing that...

I start sipping a bottle of water you brought for the travel and not before long I had finished it. I noticed that there is an empty bottle on the backseats and I ask you "did you drink that one?"

-

“ yeah I was really thirsty on the way to you’re house “ I say blushing madly as I keep an eye on the road 

-

"Well. I think that now we are even" I say, pointing at the empty bottle that I have in my hand.

-

“ even on what “ I say blushing madly looking at the empty cup 

-

"We had the same amount of liquid inside us..." I say, opening a soda.

"But this is going to change soon!" I start gulping down the soda.

-

“ you are on “ I say also opening up a soda 

-

"Are you challenging me, Katie?" I say, with a fake furious face "I am the master of soda-drinking, I warn you!" 

I gulp down the soda as fast as I can, finishing it in very a brief period of time, while you drink yours. Then I open another one and start to gulp it down...

-

I start gulping mine faster attempting to catch up to you 

-

"Ahah" gulp gulp "I'm beating..." gulp gulp "you!!!" gulp gulp

I finished the soda and tossed the empty can in the backseat, winking at you.

"Do you want to be humiliated again?" I say, pointing at two bottle of water.

-

“ no I have to drive “ I say tossing my empty can to the back blushing 

-

"Poor little Katie is afraid of lose" I say, mocking you and laughing.

I don't mean it to be bad with you, it was just fun, that's all. I smile at you and I know I like you so much...

Anyway, I say "I really have to drink all this water alone?" with a cute face

-

“ I’ll drink some with yo but we need to save some for the festival “ I say winking at you 

-

"Oh, yeah... sorry! I was so into competing with you that I forgot" I say with a giggle. 

An hour passed and I feel asleep while you are driving.

-

“ it’s ok “ I say smiling as I see you going to sleep as focus on the road

-

"K-katie..." I say, waking up and don't knowing where I am "How long did I sleep?"

Suddenly I feel a twinge in my bladder and I twist my legs, crossing them. My barefeet waves in the air while I put an hand between my legs...

-

“ sorry I wasn’t paying attention “ I say one hand on my pussy as I am tapping my free foot and using the other on the gas pedal bitting my lower lip 

-

"D-deary... May we stop soon, please?" I say, trying to look cute, but being desperate to the bones "I n-need to use the restroom..."

My legs are double-crossed and I can't resist the feeling of arousal from seeing that you're touching yourself too. Do you need to pee too? I think I know the answer...

-

“ yeah I also need to pee I’ll try and find somewhere to stop “ I say cutely as I look out the window 

-

"S-so, you think you can pull out at the next stop area or do you like to see me desperate?" I say with a wink.

My hands deep in the crotch, I like how you squirm in the seat

-

“ I’ll try “ I say bitting my lower lip squirming as I continue to grab my crotch driving 

-

"Oh!" I shout, as I feel a little spurt damping my lace panties

-

“ what’s wrong babe” I say continuing to squirm and hold myself as I drive 

-

"I... I peed a little, deary!" I say, my hands deep in the crotch. My bladder hurts.

I'm really regretting that silly competition

-

“ I’ll step on “ I say hitting the gas as I try to get us to the rest stop 

“ don’t worry I also really gotta pee “ I say blushing keeping my hand on my crotch as I feel a little pee come out

-

"Thank, babe! I'm really desperate!" my voice comes out almost as a whisper.

"Here's the rest stop!" I point out the next right lane

-

I start pressing the gas to slow down and get in “ we made it “ I say smiling still holding myself 

-

I smile at you, proud of your driving skills. Again you save the situation, my little deary babe.

As I get out of the car, I need to hold myself to avoid any leakings. I run inside of the building with you, my flip flops making lots of noise: we screen the whole place in search for a toilet.

When we find it, we discover a mad line for the bathroom, really long and full of desperate ladies.

-

I am still holding my crotch but rubbing my thighs together as we get in line ask the lady infront of us “ I am so sorry for bothering you but what is going on why is there a line “ I say blushing madly as I continue to squirm

-

"Two buses full of yuong girls going to that music festival and some bad previsions about how much a bladder can contain. miss" the lady said, pointing ahead. We see the girls she was talking about: they're all our age or so, pee dancing on the spot or with their legs crossed.

"Five minutes left, girls. Then we will hit the road" shouted the bus driver into the bathroom lounge.

I'm still holding my crotch as we see this scene: another little spurt makes its way out of me, damping my jeans shorts.

"What do we do, Katie? I need to pee!!!!" I ask you, almost crying

-

“ they only have 5 minutes left I am sure we can wait “ I say holding myself as I rub my thighs together 

-

"If you say so..." I say, crossing and uncrossing my legs, in a dancing like movement.

I look at you, at your squirming pace and your cute little face biting lips. I want to kiss so bad, but I don't dare to move from my position, I'll risk to piss myself!

-

“ how many stalls are in there “ I ask squirming as I continue to squirm 

-

"I think there are 5 stall, but..." as I'm speaking a cleaning lady comes in and starts shouting:

"Please, everyone out! An urgent problem at the plumbing system force us to close the toilets. Please out of the building!"

"What?" I say, almost crying "Is this happening for real?"

My legs keep squirming and I can't resist to pee dancing on the spot. I feel my hand placed in the crothc getting wetter.

"What do we do, K-katie? Should we risk using the next rest stop area's bathroom or what?"

-

“ I’ll take my chances at the next reststop “ I say grabbing myself as we turn around making our way to the car 

-

You hold my hand as we run across the parking lot and we see the girls returning desperately on the buses.

As we return on the street, we are more and more desperate for a piss

-

I keep my thighs together holding myself as we enter the car and starting it as I start reversing with one hand grabbing my crotch and rubbing my thighs together I tell you “ if we are faster we can beat them to the next stop “ I say hitting the gas 

-

"Please, drive as fast as you can, it's starting to come out!" I say, tears in my eyes.

But soon we face a problem...

-

I soon stop the car “ I can’t we are stuck in traffic “ I say grabbing my pussy crossing my legs as press on the breaks bitting my lower lip 

-

"Fuck!" I curse out loud "and now what are we going to do?"

I begin to cry, not wanting to piss myself in your car. I unbutton my jeans short to relieve some pressure on my bladder, but it's not enough...

-

“ I really don’t know “ j say still in the same position 

“ do you have any ideas Sofia “ I say looking for an opening or something we can use to get out of this traffic 

-

"Maybe we c-can switch lane, but..." my voice comes out as a stutter "...oh no! Also that lane is pretty j-jammed right now!"

My legs are bouncing up and down, I can't stand still for more than 2 seconds. I'm on the verge of wetting myself.

"Did you throw away all the bottle we drank before?" I ask desperately

-

“ yeah why “ I ask my voice sounding strained as I squirm continuing my position 

-

"Fuck! We could have piss in them!" I curse, tears running on my cheeks

-

“ I am sorry I didn’t think we would hit traffic “ I say also starting to tear up 

“ it’s a risk but I can go off road and quickly reach the next rest stop “ I say readying up 

-

"Yes, yes, please do that!" I'm almost shouting. that's how bad I need to pee

In the meantime I pull my jeans shorts off the way and I am now only wearing my wet violet lace panties and a t-shirt, still holding myself

-

I grab my crotch as I hit the gas going off road heading away from the traffic or the closest rest stop 

-

"S-so b-b-bumpy!" my voice is shaking due to the road we are going on. I feel another long jet to pee exiting my pussy, so I grab myself tight just in time.

"How.. How are you doing, Katie?"

-

As we are driving I can’t help but let out s little shriek as a little pee comes out “ I gotta hurry “ I say driving a little faster 

-

"Hurry up, deary! It's coming out!" I say, shivering

"How long till the next rest stop area?"

-

“ I am trying baby mine is also coming out and I don’t know it should not be far know” I say driving as fast as I can 

-

"Ok, ok, but as s-soon as we arrive there, I'll get to go first! I'm super desperate!"

-

no way I should get to go first I am the one driving and we are in this mess because you wanted to have a drinking competition “ I say as little bit of be comes up still going as fast as I can 

-

"But.. but..." I'm crying now, very much: I'm not used to be the weak one between us, plus I'm almost peeing myself. However you are right, I was the one that wanted the competition and I will pay the price.

Whilst thinking all of this, we arrive at rest stop area: a very large parking lot, with lots of cars, with a big building far from the entrance lane...

-

i Park the car getting down holding myself going from foot to foot “ come on Sofia put on you’re shorts “ I say outside of the car 

-

Hopping back and forth on only one leg, I put on my short but leave them unbuttoned. I run with you to the bathroom, holding your hand and almost tripping on my flip flops.

People can see my lace panties but I don't care: I just need a toilet!!!

-

We are by the entrance holding onto each other’s hands “we are almost there Sofia “ I say gripping myself tightly not caring who sees my panties 

-

"The fuck!" I shout when I see that the bathroom lounge is huge, but all the stalls are occupied and there is a giant line of desperate women.

I recognize some of the girls from the buses: some of them are very desperate, holding themselves and pee-dancing; other girls are relieved, because they're exiting the cubicles; another one is losing her battle, pissing herself in her shorts kakhis and loafers directly on the floor. 

Seeing such a scene make my bladder even more full, or at least that's what it feels like to me. I'm pee-dancing on the spot, my jeans shorts lowered almost at mid-thigh, as I'm pulling my lace panties up my crotch: if anyone turns around in this moment, they could see my vagina completely.

The wet patch on my crotch slowly expands as we take our spot in line, between a very cute frantic African-American girl and a squirming semi-naked redhead. 

I turn to you and I whisper in your ear, despite the awful sound of three flushing toilets all at the same time "I can't hold it anymore! Do you think you can ask these girls if they let us cut the line?"

-

lift up my dress revealing my panties as they are wet as I keep my legs crossed “ I am really sorry I was wondering if I could cut infront of you girls I am about to have an accident “ I say tearing up looking at the 5 infront of me 

-

"Well... ok" says one of the girls, seeing Katie in such a desperate condition. Then they get to one side, to the wall, so the next  available will get to Katie.

I stand there beside you, next to the toilet when a girl grabs my t-shirt and pulled me apart. "We said ok to the brunette only! You can't cut the line!" a very desperate girl shouted at my face.

"But.. I..." I stutter a little before returning to our original spot in the line. I'm still squirming and shaking, trying every move that I know to not pee my pants.

I watch you with puppy eyes as you enter the stall.

-

Before I enter the stall I look at you smiling winking at you sticking my Tongue out as I enter the stall closing it behind me 

-

"Katie, you mean..." I murmur to myself, almost exploding. I feel more and more spurts coming, but somehow I manage to be controlled. My poor muscles hurts so much!

-

I quickly pull down my panties to my knees and sit down giving a sigh of relief as my pee gushes out of me

-

I can hear a very loud hissing sound coming from your stall, with some sighs of relief. I grab my pussy even more, but it's no use: I'm going to wet myself any moment now. I need to take a decision...

-

as my pee stream ends you hear a loud fart coming from my stall as I pull down my panties to my thighs and you hear me grunting 

-

The girls that let you cut the line start banging on your door. "You said you were going to have an accident!" "You filthy liar!" "There are someone out here in a real need of a piss!" shout the girls, squirming and shaking when you poop.

The redhead girl behind me starts to pee herself: I can see a trickle coming from under her striped dress and down to her legs, while she whisper "God, no, please, just a sec!"

I'm in no better shape: piss is spurting out of me like crazy! I'm almost seated on my heel, as it push into my pussy. It hurts so much!

-

I wasn’t lying I after I finish peeing I started to feel the need to poop and couldn’t stop “ I say as my voice sounds like I am grunting as my final piece of poop is crackling on its way out slowly 

-

In the general chaos, a cubicle opens and a tiny girl tries to fight the orde of desperate gals that want to pee in that cubicle. The winner, however, is the leaking redhead, aka the fastest between all the girls.

As soon as she enters the cubicle, she lifts her dress and pulls her panties to one side, pissing full force, without even closing the bathroom door. 

I can't be indifferent to all of that: I'm practically pissing on myself right now. I'm so desperate I can't even stand. I feel my heel getting wetter: the floodgates are open!

-

As I finish pooping e get up and start wiping “ ok I am going to start wiping do you girls can have you’re turn “ i say making sure I am clean 

-

The girls shout at you, pleading to open 'that fucking door! We are going to piss our pants!' They are dancing on the spot, with their hands on the crotch. The African American hot girl that was in front of us was now crying, while the redhead peeing girl is still gushing on another stall, with the door still open.

I'm literally having an accident, so I decide to rush to the sink area: there I climb on a sink, pull my jeans shorts and panties down - still pissing through my hand in the crotch - and my little trickle of urine becomes a rivulet and then a river, exploding out of my pussy.

-

i finish wiping and flush pulling up my panties “ ok I am done” I say smiling as I open the door 

-

When you open the door, the girls rushed in, trying to get the only available stall, all really desperate.

Meanwhile I'm still seated at the sink, hot pee gushig out of me and splashing on the ceramic. I'm completely drenched and I'm wetting more and more. Some girls look at me with a disgusted face; other ones laugh at me; all of them suffer my relief: hearing someone peeing while you need to is bad!

I don't care what they think: now I'm in heaven. Releasing all that urine from my bulging bladder makes me shiver and moan, almost orgasmically. I love it!

Some pee is dripping from my toes, making a little puddle on the tiled floor...

-

” hey Sofia I tought they would let yo cut aswell “ I say blushing approaching yo 

-

I wake up from my pee-ecstasy hearing your voice. I'm still peeing but the river is now becoming more and more weaker.

"No, they didn't!" I reply, making an angry face at you "and I had to find a solution myself! I'm soaked wet: what are we going to do with this, Katie?" I'm sobbing under my breath, almost faking it to make you feel guilty...

-

I lean in and kiss you on the lips and pull away after a few seconds “ let’s go get you changed “ I say grabbing you’re hand and pulling you along 

The cheapest Motel

katie was just waking up wearing a red tank top and a pair or dark blue panties was sitting on the bed legs crossed and one hand on her crotch legs crossed holding herself as she squirmed noticing Sofia next to her 

-

Sofia, still sleepy in her cutie light blue panties and white top, yawned next to her best friend and lover Katie.

"Mmmmm what time is it?" I whisper, not wanting to get up "Do we really need to get out of the bed? I want to cuddleeeeeee..."

While trying to hug you from behind, I feel a spasm in my bladder: the first sign of needing to piss real bad!

"Did I use the toilet last night?" I think to myself "Fuck no! I was rather drunky and I fell asleep as soon as we arrived to out hotel room..."

-

“ I didn’t ether they told us our bathroom in our room is out of order “ I say getting up crossing my legs grabbing myself 

-

"Fucking cheap motels" my voice comes out more grunting than I expected

Uncovering me from the sheets, I cross my left leg on my right one. I'm desperate...

"What do we do know, deary?" I ask you, pleading for an answer...

-

“I think there is a public bathroom but I am to desperate to pee to put on some clothes “ I say keeping my legs crossed adjusting my panties 

-

"Do...Do you want me to dress you, d-deary?" I propose to you, still crossing my squirmy legs.

-

“ we don’t have to let’s just go we can get dressed after we pee “ I say squirming 

-

"O-Okay, Katie!" I say, holding your hand and following you out of the room.

-

“ want to try knocking on somebody’s door and hope they let us use there toilet “ I say squirming in place 

-

"Yeah, good idea!" I say, squirming bad as we walk around the corridor, desperate "maybe they'll feel pity for this two poor hot girls like us!" I giggle as I grab my crotch.

I start knocking on the front door of our room...

-

I also knock holding my crotch as rub my thighs together “ I hope they do “ 

-

"I..." I'm starting to say, when the door opens and a grumpy fat middle age man comes out.

"What do you want, kids?" he says to us, checking us out from head to toes.

"We... W-we just wanted to know if you would be so kind to let u-us use your toilet: our is broken and.." my voice is squeaking and as I'm talking I'm dancing on the spot. I notice that you are covering behind me, doing the same pee-dance...

"Oh! Please, please come in, girls!" he says, licking his lips like he wants us for dinner. "You can do whatever you want in my bathroom..."

I look at you, puzzled like 'do you really need to go that bad to use this pervert toilet?'

-

“ let’s try someone else’s bathroom “ I say wispering to you’re ear

-

"Thank you, sir! We are good for now, sorry for having wasted your time..." I say, blushing and taking your hand, still squirming.

He tries to say something, but we walk away quickly.

"This time you have to knock! I'm still shocked for that ugly man!" I say, bouncing my legs up and down.

-

“ I will don’t worry hopefully this time we get a nice lady “ I say approaching the next to knocking on the door holding myself crossing my legs

-

"I hope so... I can't hold it much longer!" I say, desperately, holding your hand.

-

holding you’re hand and rubbing my thighs together I keep on knocking on the door “ come on I really gotta pee” I say  starting to sweat as feel the urge building up as I can feel it attempting to come out 

“ I wonder how we are going to do this if they only have one toilet “ I think to myself looking a Sofia squirming 

-

I feel a spurt coming out and damping a little my panties. They become see-through and you can see my lips.

"God! I'm bursting, Katie!" I say at you, still squirming and holding my hands on the crotch "Do you think someone will come answer the door? Maybe we will have more luckt using the public bathroom downstairs..."

-

“ let’s try a little more “ I say knocking on the door squirming even harder as a little pee comes out also dampening my panties 

i start banging on the door “ please open up it’s an emergency “ I say rubbing my tighs together and as I am holding you’re hand and using the other to knock on the door you can see the outline of my lips in the small wet spot on my panties 

-

Suddenly the door burst open and a lady in his 70s screams at us "what do you want, girls? Are you trying to take my money? Go away!"

-

we were wondering if we could use you’re bathroom it’s an emergency “ I say blushing madly going from foot to foot as I continue to squirm 

-

"No, no! Go away! You want to enter my room to steal from me..." shouts the old lady "Herman! Herman, come here!!!"

"Maybe we should go" I whisper in your ear, hopping from foot to foot, trying my best to not leak again.

-

“ yeah let’s go to the lobby we are sorry to bother you “ I say as I hold you’re hand grabbing my crotch as we are making our way to the lobby 

-

"Fucking lady, bitch..." I swear under my breath, while we walk to the elevator and Herman, that lady's husband, watches our asses going away.

I'm still damped down there and I feel like I'm going to leak more and more. The last few weeks were very stressful for my bladder and I can't take it anymore: I feel like my bladder is becoming weaker...

At the elevator door we wait impatiantely that it arrives at our floor. I bend over and sit on a heel, trying to reduce some pressure.

-

I feel a little more leak out and wimper as I cross my legs holding my crotch “ fuck her she could of let us go “ I say as a little pee runs down my legs

-

Ping! The elevator arrives and opens its door in front of us.

We jump in and I sit on the ground, my left heel deep on the crotch. 

"I can't stand it anymore!" I shout. Watching your groin getting wet and pee running down your legs make me even more desperate. 

I feel a huge jet of piss spurting out: my hand fly to my panties, pulling then up, without stopping the flow.

-

“ I can’t ether but we gotta try “ I say felling my hot pee on my thighs and crotch as you can see my lips as I grab my crotch tightly wimpering hitting the button for us to go to the lobby 

-

Our journey in the elevator is really short, we were only at the secondo floor, but it seems never-ending for both of us.

I can't stop spurting, even after exiting the elevator: we walk slowly into the lobby and we approach the guy behind the counter.

-

“ excuse me but we’re is the bathroom “ I say pouting as keep a hand on my crotch rubbing my thighs together as I grimace desperately holding in my pee that is escaping in little spurts 

-

The guy stare at us, with his mouth open and his eyes almost popping out of his head. "O-on the l-left at..." he says, before being interrupted by a man in his 60s or late 50s, owner of the motel.

"You girls can't go around here in your underwear! You should go dress yourself up or I..." the owner bark at us "wait a minute! Are you two peeing?"

-

I grab you’re hand as more pee escapes “ we are so sorry “ I say pulling you with me to the girls restroom 

-

I can hear the owner screaming at us, but I don't understand any word: all my attention is focused on my bladder.

I let you carry me to the bathroom, while my already soaked panties leaves drops of urine where I had just step. My legs are all wet, as my pee is trickling down.

I'm crying but my throat is sore and I'm unable to speak.

-

I open the door and hold myself going from foot to foot I go to one stall and try to open it but it won’t budge and I notice all 3 stalls have a pay to open slot on them and to my horror all 3 are in use 

-

"Do you carry any cash, Katie?" I say "I don't want to use the sink again!!!"

-

“ umm no they are in my clothes up stairs “ I say pouting as I have both hands on my crotch “ maybe we can quickly sneak in after one of these ladies gets out “

-

"Oh God! I hope someone will come out soon! I'm pissing myself!!!" I shout, hoping that this will make someone hurry up

-

I knock on the three stalls door “ are you almost done “ I say moaning as I grab my pussybas I am leaking a little 

-

A woman get out of the door, while she adjust her dress down to her hips. She looks at us puzzled, while we are grabbing ourselves and almost pissing our panties.

You run to the door and grab it and look at me. I don't think I can hold it any longer

-

“ I really gotta pee “ I say grabbing myself at the door 

-

"I need to go, Katie! Can I go first, please?" I beg you

-

“ I am about to pee myself I need it first “ I say pouting 

-

"No way! I am..." I begin to stay, standing up, but my bladder just let it go.

I can't hold it and piss starts to spurt violently out of ny pussy, into my panties and makes a puddle on the floor. My legs are totally soaked and I feel exhausted...

-

“ ohh no “ I say as the next spurt of pee is the last to come out as I finally let go peeing my panties and soaking the floor 

-

I look at you and my stream grows greater and more powerful. I feel so relieved and aroused...

-

I also look at you relived and aroused not being able to say a thing 

-

Our puddle of urine on the floor become bigger and bigger and eventually crash into each other, to make a mega puddle.

As soon as I finished peeing, I look at you still relieving and immediately feel the need to hug you and never let you go: I... I feel like I love you!

I start to walk towards you, but my bare soles slip in the puddle and I get covered by our urine. My hair, my panties, my top, my breast, they all got covered in piss.

-

let me join you “ I say leaning in giving you a kiss 

Warning: this story contains mild pooping. Enjoy!

Water Park Troubles

"Hey, deary! I just recieve an interesting e-mail!" I yell at you, checking mails on my laptop while sitting on the bed of my room. I'm Sofia: we just woke up and I'm still in my adorable rose summer teddy bear PJ, aka a pair of short shorts and a top too large for me. I'm wearing my hair in a chignon and I'm dangling my right foot off the bed as I wait for you to come out of the bathroom.

Since what happened  in our last trip while we were staying in that cheap motel, I decided that I would be more, how to say, aware of my bladder. I can't go around pissing myself, despite the arousal that I and you feel about it. It's better leaving that in the bedroom...

Still dangling my foot, I shout at the bathroom door "Apparently I won a free entrance for two at Acqualand!"

-

I have my hair tied with a towel as I am wearing my purple bra and panties “ you got two free tickets to aqualand “ 

i get excited and start telling you “ it’s has some of the funnest water slides and some of the water theme parks you can’t find any where else “ I say smiling walking up to you 

-

"Deary, you had a shower and didn't invite me in?" I say, winking at you and waiting for a kiss as you enter the room.

"Would you like to go today? You can use my bikini, so we don't have to stop by your place and collect stuff. Today's so sunny and warm!" I propose you while you dry your hair.

Then I walk to the toilet to pee: my bladder is still full from the night and I needed to pee since we woke up.

-

“ yeah I would love to go today “ I say smiling as I walk over to we’re you have you’re bikinis at 

-

I get off my PJ pants and panties and sit to the toilet. As soon as I sit, pee starts to flow out of me: I was bursting.

While peeing I shout at you, trough the open bathroom door, "Choose the one you like most: we have almost the same size! And, please" I say as I wipe "choose one also for me!"

-

I take off my bra and panties and put on you’re white bikini and for you I grab the dark blue one 

“ Sofia I hope you like dark blue “ I say smiling as I walk into the bathroom “ it’s a perfect fit “ I say smiling handing you the bikini I got for you 

-

"Oh, deary, it's perfect!" I kisd you gently as I get undress totally, and then put on the bikini you chose for me.

"How do I look with this one?" I ask you, teasing, as I wink and show you my ass.

-

I playfully slap you’re butt “ it looks good on you “ I say winking at you as I go to get a pair of white sandals 

-

"Eeeeeeeh!" I squeak as you slap  my ass. I'm naughty today and I just want to kiss you and lie in bed with you, but the idea of going to the park in such a lovely day is fascinating...

I wear my flip flops, a blu sundress and my shades and I'm ready to go to Aqualand.

"Katie, deary, can you please bring me something to drink for the day? You can find it in the kitchen..."

-

“ yeah sure what would you like “ I say smiling heading to the kitchen “ 

-

As you collect as many bottles of soda and water as you can, I head to the car and turn it on. The heat is crazy and I bless my landlord for having AC in my apartment.

I can't wait for this amazing day at Aqualand, especially because it is free :)

-

I load them in and we both get in the car as I am only wearing my bikini “ I can’t wait this going to be so much fun “ I say as I lean in and kiss you 

-

"Uh, babe! You are so stunning in my white bikini!" I say, looking at your splendid figure while I drive.

-

“ how long till we get “ I say as I am extremely excited 

-

"It's not that far, I think it will take 20 minutes or so..." I say, setting my sundress a little up my thighs. 

-

“ hey Sofia let’s park at the back it’s seems really full today “ I say as I look around and notice how full the parking lot is 

I finish a bottle of water as we look around from here I can see a couple of water slides and look amazed at how tall they are and some of the designs for them aswell as some of the twist and turns 

-

"You're right! It seems the whole town is here today!" I say, while parking at the back of the huge parking area.

I'm really thirsty but I don't want to risk another time to wet myself, so I just drank half a bottle of water during the ride.

Now we are in line, under the sun, to enter the park: the line is really long and I regret not have taken my panama hat with me. I can see you are sweating bad too.

-

I cross my legs and look around “ I should have definitely brought a hat and a towel with me “ I say looking around sweating

-

"and also maybe a dress..." I giggle as I see you just in your bikini, while around us there are lots of people pretty dressed up for a day at the park.

"Luckily your Sofia here" I say, pointing at myself and smiling "brought an extra towel also for you in her beach bag!" I hand you the towel as the line speed up a little, because a group of 20 people enter at the same time.

Without even thinking about it, I've finished my bottle of water and now I'm opening a soda.

-

“ well this is a water park “ I say winking at you as I dry myself with a towel as I drink a soda keeping my legs crossed 

-

"Well... Hurry up, it's our turn to get in!" I say as we approach the ticket booth. I show the e-mail at the bored employee and we got into the park, through the changing room.

"Do we need to stop here, or we can go in and find a spot on the grass?"

-

“ this is why I came in just a bikini we can just drop this stuff of in a locker “ i say smiling

-

"Right, right!" I say, smiling too. You're too smart to be this pretty!

After finishing in the changing room, we run to find a good spot outside: the perfect one appears like a mirage to us and we jump in to reserve it. 

After putting down our towels, I look at you and say "I'm a little hungry, but I would like to test the water slide just now! What would you like to do?

-

“ I would like to go eat I am a little hungry “ I say as we lay down in our towels 

-

"Ok, deary!" I smooche you as I stand up "What would you like to eat? Would you like to keep me company or I'll go be my own?"

-

“ I’ll keep you company “ I say getting up as I tie my hair in a ponytail 

-

"Thanks!" I say gently as I kiss you, while we approach the cafeteria. We are holding hands and playfully joking around when I notice a girl behind the counter.

"Hey, Stella..." I say, as I greet my ex-gf "Didn't know you are working here..."

-

I keep holding you’re hand and extend mine to give her a handshake smiling “ hello Stella nice to meet you “ 

-

"Sorry, I didn't catch your name!" Stella reply acidly. She has an angry expression on her face and she doesn't bother to hide it. 

As you start to speak and tell her your name, she interrupts you "Anyway... I can see that you are doing fineeeeee right now!" She said looking at me.

"Stella, please... try to be professional..." I whisper, not wanting to attract everyone's attention.

-

I just keep quiet as I hold you’re hand keeping my legs crossed 

“ I wonder  what her problem is “ I think to myself looking at her and Sofia talk

-

"Professional?!?!" shouts Stella in the cafeteria, making all the heads turn to us. I blush as I have to deal with this obnoxious girl again.

"Well, mystery girl!" Stella continues her speech, as she look at you "you need to know that this girl Sofia here, is a famous heart-breaker and..."

"Please, Stella, don't be so dramatic!" I try to interrupt her

"...and she broke mine!" she instists "We stayed together for so long!"

"I don't think 3 months are NOT a long period, Stella!"  I'm angry and I don't like to be, I just wanted to have a nice day with Katie!

"Now, please be professional and take our orders..." I say, my nostrils pouring steams out.

-

“ we just wanted to get our orders and we will out of you’re way “ I say trying to remain calm trying not to cause more of a scene as I cross my legs 

-

"Yeah, Stella! Please..." I beg her, trying my cute face.

"Yeah, sure..." she answers with a malicious grin on her face "What do you want to eat?"

"I'll go for a Ceaser salad and a can of Coke... and you, Katie?" I ask you, still holding your hand

-

“ I’ll have a small order of chicken tenders and large coke “ I say smiling as she takes our orders 

we turn to each other and smile as she fills my cup and is putting on the lid we never notice but as she is closing the part of the lid facing her she drops some mysterious pills we failed to notice as she hands us our stuff 

-

"Thanks, Stella... take care of you!" I say as we walk to the tables to eat.

"You too... especially you Katie!" she yells at us

Weirdo! I think

"I'm really sorry, deary! She... Well, we were a couple, not really a couple, but we just had some fun... She's crazy! Sorry to had drag you into this...!" I say looking you in the eyes

-

“ it’s ok “ I say smiling as I drink my soda quickly as I am really thirsty 

-

We chat a bit, drinking and eating the overpriced food we just had ordered from Stella. She's a very lunatic and strange person, but in the end she's nor harm, I think.

I start to feel a little discomfort in my bladder, due to all the water and the soda I drank during this day.

"Now we have to wait a little to go to the water slide..." I say "But... are you ok, Katie?"

I notice you shuffling your legs and holding yourself: your beautiful tanned legs are irresistable, but you're more squirmy than usual

-

“ yeah I am ok I just really gotta pee” I say squirming as I hold my crotch grimacing as I look at you 

-

"I'm feeling a slight need to, but not too much..." I say, blowing a kiss in the air at you "Do you want to go now?"

-

“ yeah “ I say grabbing myself as I grimace getting our thrash

-

"Let's go!" I take your hand and we walk to the toilet area, but we discover that they are close due to cleanings.

"Can you hold it a little longer, deary?" I ask you, seeing you squirming around

-

“ I’ll try but I really gotta pee “ I say grabbing myself as I squirm 

-

"Maybe we can go behind a bush..." I say, while we walk past a water slide. I feel my need increasing...

-

“ at this point anything is fine “ I say crossing my legs as I feel a little come out 

-

"So, you're really desperate, aren't you?" I say playfully, wanting to joke around a bit.

I'm so aroused on seeing you desperate that I lost control for a moment and I grab your ass in public, while my tongue goes deep down on your mouth

-

I push you back with one hand while the other grabs my pussy as I rub my thighs together “ not right know honey I really gotta go pee “ I say blushing madly 

-

"Sorry, sorry, Katie!" I say, blushing deeply "I don't know what happened to me, but... yuo know, it's so sexy seeing you so desperate..."

-

“ I know but I really gotta pee and i think you do it to “ 

-

"Well... yes, I do deary, how do you know?" I say, while I unconsciously squirm in place in my blue sundress "So, now what do we do?"

-

“ let’s pee in the bushes “ I say squirming in place grimacing

-

"Yeah, ok, deary!" my hand fly to my crotch, lifting up my dress "Do you need me to guard?"

-

“ yes please “ I say pulling my bottoms to my upper thighs and squatting down as my pee gushes out of me giving a sigh of relief 

-

"S-sure..." I say, a bit uncertain of the situation: there are lots of people around and I can feel that someone is been watching us and...

"Hey, Katie! There are some people coming, stop right now, stop right now!!!" I whisper at you, as I turn to warn you: I see your stream full-force on the ground, panting and sighing.

-

“ I can’t stop Sofia “ I say quietly to you as my pee is slowing down 

-

"Ok, K-katie, I think they are turning, but..." I say, stuttering a bit and dancing on the spot, my need to pee increases "I see, I see Stella I think!"

There is Stella approaching us, arriving from the cafeteria and coming toward us: she's holding herself in the crotch, while she's wearing black pants. She seems fidgety and all I can see is her rushing in a bush near us before pulling down her pants and peeing... a lot!

I can see she had started peeing before pulling her pants and panties down: in fact her white panties are a little wet on the crotch. She didn't see us, we are covering well, but we can see her. 

You are still peeing and I'm still desperate, as she continues to pee and moans from pleasure.

-

My stream ends and I quickly pull up my bottoms and notion for you to take my spot “ you can pee know “ I say wispering in you’re ear

-

"Thank God!" I wisper to you as I pull my panties to one side and start peeing "Seeing you and Stella relieving was too much for my poor bladder!"

My urine flows out strongly and it splashes in my feet.

-

“ before she sees us let’s go to the slide “ I say giggling as I see you pee

-

"But... but I'm still peeing" I say while urinating.

Eventually I let you convince me to go to the water slides and I stop with half of my bladder still full

-

“ do you want Stella to catch you peeing plus you can pee as we are going down the slide “ I wisper in you’re ear 

-

"No... no you're right!" I say walking with you, holding your hand

-

I am smiling as we make our way way out the bushes towards the water slide 

-

"P-please, don't push me" I say, as I feel a drop of urine taking its way down to my legs.

When we arrive at the water slide we must wait in line for our turn. I'm legs crossed and I see that you are too...

-

I start crossing and recrossing my legs “ what’s going on why do I need to pee again “ i say grimacing 

-

"What's up, deary?" I say, noticing you're acting weird "Are you feeling sick?"

-

“ I have to pee “ I wisper in you’re ear as I continue to squirm holding myself 

“ why do I have to pee again “ I think to myself as I admire you in you’re sundress 

-

"But.. but you just went!" I say, blushing, as I cross my legs again. I still need to pee and I squirm on the spot.

"Do you want me to go to the toilet with you?"

-

I start going from foot to foot “ if you want but I can go alone I know how you really wanted to go on this ride “ I say blushing madly as I continue to hold myself as I go from foot to foot 

-

Hearing that I think you don't want me to go with you in toilet, maybe because you need to go n. 2 and you're embarassed. So I say "O-ok.. I'll go in this ride..." despite my growing need.

-

“ I’ll be right back “ I say quickly making my way to the girls room we went to that was being cleaned 

‘ they should be done cleaning it by know why do I have to pee so quickly “ I think to myself as I round the corner and see 

-

It's almost my turn on the slide and I'm shuffling my feet from the need to pee I'm feeling.

"I can pee in the water, during the slide, it's fine, don't worry Sofia!" I think to myself, trying to distract me seeing the crowd around me

My turn arrives and the lifeguard take a look at me. He says "Where are you think you're going dressed like this?"

I don't know what he's talking about but then I look at my belly: I'm still wearing my sundress!!! I can't go on the slide with my sundress on!

So I return to the spot where we left the towels, holding my crotch with one hand. I need to pee bad!!!

-

“ I don’t know what to do “ I say grabbing myself as this point turning the corner and notice the ladies room is open but 

-

but you notice an encridibly long line for the 3 stalls in the bathroom. You feel like you can't hold it any longer, but there are some pretty desperate ladies in front of you.

What should you do? Cut the line?

-

As I am walking up I try to hear and see what they need to do trying not to act really desperate being composed a

-

"Gosh, Brigitte! I'm... I'm not feeling well... I think that hot dog went bad!" a tall dye-blue hair Asian girl says to her friend behind: they are wearing matched red and white bikinis, flip flops on their shuffling feet. They seem to be working for some soda company, maybe for an advertisig campaign in the park.

The girl named Brigitte - a curvy tall brunette with a big dragon tattoo on her back - then says "Ari, don't tell me! I'm in much greater d-discomfort than y-you: I also n-need to wee-wee!" Brigitte's hands fly to hee crotch and pull her panties up. "I should have not drink all that soda..." in a shaky voice, Brigitte add to the conversation

In a moment, the two girls among the others looked at you puzzled. "Where you think you're going?" Ari almost shout at you.

-

“ me I am just going in to fixed my hair “ I say blushing madly as I cross my legs trying not to show how desperate I am to pee but start to feel a small discomfort on my belly 

-

"Oh... ok." Brigitte says, her hands still in crotch, crossing and uncrossing her legs.

Ari is holding her stomach now while this one is grunting bad. "Oooooh!" she says to her friend "I don't know how long I can't hold it. I really need to poo!"

In front of Brigitte and Ari stands the a lady in her late 40s and her teen daughter. "Mom!!!" the 16 years old blonde girl says in a complaining voice "I need to pee!!! I think it's coming out!" Her hands, dept in the crotch a moment before, slide revealing a growing wet patch on her yellow bikini. The mother, desperate herself, hold her daughter arm while dancing in place saying "we're almost there, h-honey, almost there, hold on (puff pant) hold on honey" 

-

I open the door and notice three stalls with feet and bikini bottoms at ankle lvl I cross my legs and and place both hands on my crotch as I start to feel the need to poop come up 

i start knocking on the stall doors “ are y’all almost done I am about to have an accident “

-

"Hey!" you hear shouting behind you: it's Brigitte, almost reaching for your hair "Do you think you can cut the line like this?"

She's dancing on the spot, with Ari behind her grabbing her tummy. The mother and daughter follow, but they don't interfere: the mother is trying to sneak to the nearest loo, hoping to rush in and relieve herself, as the daughter stands still in a corner of the crowded room, incapable of moving without spurting.

-

I quickly notice them behind me before she grabs my hair I quickly get in the stall close it and lock it “ I am sorry I am just really desperate “ I say inside the stall

-

"No, no, no, no!" yells Brigitte at the top of her lungs "Are you kidding me, bitch? We are all desperate!!!"

Then she points at Ari, who shocked don't know what to do and keeps banging on the door "My friend here is literally pooing herself! And I'm almost in the same state as hers, plus I need to piss fucking bad!"

Brigitte starts banging at all the stalls doors, trying to hurry up the ladies inside. Amazingly, she succeeds: a petite tanned girl run out of the bathroom scared from the chaos. Ari surpasses the mother and Brigitte and jump into the stall, with her bikini at her knees before closing the door: a second later a plopping sound can be heard through the whole bathroom.

"Ari, please hurry up! I can't hold it!" Brigitte complains, damaging her bikini bottom with some urine.

Meanwhile the 16 years old girl has no choice but to release all her pee into the little drain at the center of the room: a jet of piss erupts from her yellow bikini and splash on the floor, dumping her legs and feet. Then she crouches and let it all go. Her mother, seeing the daughter predicament, make a desperate attempt to rush into a stall, but it is ineffective,

-

“ I am sorry I really have to go “ I say pulling down my bottoms and sit on the toilet as my pee gushes out of me and I start farting as my poop explodes out of me giving a sigh of relief 

as I sit on the toilet I can see underneath the stall doors and see evryones feet 

-

Ari poops as she feels completely satisfied, then she wipes with some toilet paper. Outside the stalls there are Brigitte and the mother still needing to use the toilet, in a desperate state...

-

I am still peeing as more comes out of me “ that hot dog did a number on my “ I say loudly from my stall as I get excited looking at evryones feet 

“ I wonder what Sofia is doing “ I think to myself 

-

Ari finally ends up using the stall and  as soon as she exits, Brigitte jumps in: you can hear her pee and poop loudly. Her moaning sounds of reliefs are overwhelming and you just sit there listening to them.

As this happens the mother bangs more and more on the other stall till a woman comes out: the mother has just the time for take her bikini bottom down that she starts to pee, with the door still open. Her daughter watches her while her stream is finally dying in her soaked bikini panties.

-

I finish pooping wipe and flush the toilet but remain seated 

-

Suddenly I, your blonde girlfriend Sofia (wait a minute! Are we a... couple for real? Can we say we are girlfriends?), enter the bathroom, soakes wet from head to toe, my sundress all wet in my hand and my beach handbag on shoulders.

"Katie! Katie! Are you in here? We gotta go!" I yell at you "We got banned from the park!"

-

I pull up my bottoms and open the door “what happened why are we banned “ I say exiting the stall noticing how wet you are 

-

"I... I prefer to talk about that in private..." I say, almost crying.

"Can we get out of this bathroom? It stinks in here" I add, lowering my voice.

-

“ yeah sure “ I say grabbing you’re hand as we make for it to you’re car

-

A security guard escort us to the main gate and we return to the car walking slowly.

"I... I'm so embarassed!" tears run on my cheeks as I speak "I needed to pee so bad when you went to bathroom and I thought you didn't want me to come with you, so I remained on the water slide. As I approached the slide I had to come back to our spot to leave my sundress; then I came back and I had to wait in line forever. Finally it was my turn, but I was bursting for a pee: I felt I couldn't hold it any longer!!!"

I breathe deeply as I try to calm down, crying and holding your hand tight.

"The slide was fun, but as soon as I reached the water I started peeing. It couldn't be a problem at all - I peed in the pool lots of times - but here they put some special chemical that turns the water blue if there's urine in it. I saw a huge blue wave coming from my crotch and expanding into the pool. I tried to hide it but it was impossible: everyone saw that! The lifeguard tried to catch me in the water to bring me outside, yelling, but I swam really fast and ran to the grass where I finished peeing. Unfortunately I flashed my vagina to a family because I slided my panties to pee and the lifeguard reported me to the security, so here I am..."

Through my speech I started sobbing and crying much more.

"Everyone saw me, Katie! I'm so stupid!"

-

I hug you and give you a kiss “ it’s also my  fault I really had to pee and I knew you wanted to get on the ride so I didn’t want to delay you because I had to pee again so quickly “ I say sobbing aswell 

-

"That's really strange! You peed a lot today!" I say suspicious "how do you feel now?"

-

I wimper as I feel the need again and look at you “ I have to pee again “ I say blushing madly 

-

"Babe, this is really strange!" I say, concerned about your health "do you think you can hold it or you need to go bad now?"

-

“ I need to go bad we can stop somewhere on the way home “ I say wincing as I grab myself squirming blushing madly 

-

"Yeah, sure, deary!" I say as I start driving the car.

After ten minutes of driving I feel your discomfort: you are bouncing really bad, crossing and uncrossing your legs and holding between them with your hands.

"Do you want me to stop at that diner, Katie?" I ask you "Maybe we need to find a way to cover you: you're wearing only a bikini!"

-

“ do you think they would let me use there bathroom “ I say rubbing my tighs together as I have both hands on my crotch squirming and bouncing around 

“what is going on why do I have to pee I was fine till we got ohhh no don’t tell me she “ I think to myself as I continue to squirm debating in my head if I should tell Sofia 

-

"I don't know, deary!" I answer you, concerned about the situation "I would lend you my sundress but it's soaked wet, so it would not be a solution..."

-

“ s there a gas station nearby “ I say squirming in place

-

"Let me check on my phone a moment..." I answer, grabbing my smartphone from the handbag in the backseats.

Swiping through Google's results, I see that you're squirming like crazy and that you're really close to have an accident. I feel a motion of pity coming from my guts, and a sense of arousal that makes my pussy twinge.

"I think I've fine one a couple of km far..." I say, trying not to look at your legs or your breast but your eyes "Do you think you can hold it?"

The car is still moving, before you have your occasion to speak...

-

“ I don’t know but I’ll try please hurry “ I say blushing madly as continue to squirm as I start to feel the urge to pee escalate more I look at you and start to feel  arousel and envious of the fact that I am in this predicament while you feel no urge 

-

"I'm hurrying up!!!" I yell, anxious for us to arrive there and for you to release all your golden nectar... I mean, urine!

My feet is pushing bad on the gas pedal, passing way too much the speed limit, but I don't care: I just want to fuck you and sense your desperation in me.

As we arrive at the gas station, I park outside the entrance and I follow you outside the car.

-

I quickly go in and start to grab myself looking for the sign for the ladies room and start to run over but notice a small line of two girls for the two stalls 

-

"Babe, can you hold it?" I whisper in your ear "You're so hot when you hold it like this..."

-

“ yeah but I am going to need to cut in line and if they ask we are going in to do our make up “ I say to you

-

"Ok, deary!" I say, holding your hand "I'm with you!"

-

Holding you’re hand and walking forward I do my best to make it seem like I don’t have to pee by keeping my legs together as I blush madly 

-

"Where do you think you're going, girls?" asks us one of the girl in like, crossing her legs " We've been waiting for out turn for almost 20 minutes, get in the back and wait for yours!"

-

“ we don’t have to pee we are just going in to check our make up and hair and my girlfriend just needs to change out of her wet dress “ I say blushing madly as I am having a hard time not completely blowing my cover 

“ what’s going on in there that’s taking 20 minutes and after I pee I’ll tell Sofia what I think Stella did “ I think to myself waiting for there response 

-

"Ummmm ok girls! But be careful, I watch you!" says the girl in line, menacing with her hands, as we enter the bathroom lounge.

"Do you think they believed you?" I ask. "Babe, do you think I can enter with you... in the stall?" I say, uprising my eyebrows...

-

“ yeah but we need to get in a stall first “ I say as we enter and notice the two stalls being occupied knocking on both of them “ are y’all almost done I am having an emergency out here “ 

-

"Yeah, sorry! You're right" I say, watching you squirm around.

A grunt sound comes from the left door while the other one is locked and it seems like it's out of order for a long time.

"Just... just a minute more!" a loud lady voice says while a clear sound of pooping can be heard all through the bathroom.

-

“ I am sorry to bother you I just really have to pee “ I say squirming around still holding you’re hand looking underneath the stall door

-

"What are you doing kid?" the lady says "Are you trying to spy on me?"

She bangs on the door to scare us, like animals, but we reamin where we are. You are adorable all squirmy and almost naked, but I'm concerned about your health. It's impossible that you have to pee again, you drank nothing!

Suddenly the doors opens...

-

“ how do you know that “ I say squirming as quickly turn and see who opened the door 

-

Exiting the door was Stella, my ex-lover! I can't believe it! She must has finished her work earlier and then she ran here to use the toilet, but it such a strange coincidence!

"You.. you two?!?!?!" she says as she sees us!

"Let her pass, Stella!" I say pointing at you "she'desperate!"

"I can see that, I bet you are honey!" says Stella winking at you... 

-

“ what do you mean why did you wink at me “ I say squirming as I look at her confused 

-

"You're so stupid!" Stella says, malicious "I put a diuretic in your drink back at the park!"

-

“ why did you that “ I say tearing up as bouce from foot to foot grabbing my crotch waiting for the stall to open 

-

"You bitch stole my Sofia! She's still in love with me, aren't you cutie pie?" Stella says, using first an angry tone, to change with a more pleasent one when directing to me.

"I was never in love with you, psycho!" I shout, furious to her and her behaviour towards you "Stella, you're crazy! We should call the police! Now let her into the bathroom, she's about to pop!"

-

“ you crazy bitch I never took her from you “ I say still squirming seeing for any signs of Stella being desperate 

-

"Stella, c'mon!" I say, in my most seductive voice "I'll do anything you want if you let Katie use the toilet right now... Anything!"

I squeeze my tits in a despetate attempt to gain some interest in Stella, who seems to be fascinated by my breast and my legs...

-

I am pouting as I continue to squirm grabbing myself tightly “ come on Sofia you can do this “

-

"Well... well..." Stella is blushing, too lost in her sexy thoughts of me to feel my arm grabbing hers.

I quickly pull her out of the stall's door and, as Stella fall into me, I shout "Katie, run!"

-

I quickly go for the stall both hands on my crotch as I run to it feeling a little spurt of pee escape wetting my bikini bottoms and my hands as I am so close to relief 

-

"Noooooo!" Stella yells as she falls down on top of me.

I fall on my wrist and I feel a very bad pain coming from it. A broken bone?

-

I quickly close the door locking the stall pull down my bikini bottoms and start peeing giving a sigh of relief 

-

Not only a broken bone. As I lay on the ground I feel an extreme pain first on my wrist, then also on my left ankle. I can't breathe anymore for a moment, Stella still lying over me. My lungs feel like shrunken and my eyes water. I've never felt so much pain in my life!

Suddenly I feel a growing sense of wetness on my legs and my butt: I lost contol of my bladder. I'm peeing myself without even noticing! Pain is overwhelming. Piss flows throught my panties and makes a mess on floor, on me and also on Stella - especially her hairs...