Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

1 hour ago, mhenslowe said:

My reaction to this story is the same as my reaction to all of your contributions to this site: WOW.

Thank you for sharing!

Aww thanks! I'm planning something else soon too ;)

34 minutes ago, hoimi said:

I always enjoy reading your mis-adventures, but there is a pang of empathy in your moment of embarrassment. I don’t have the Ovaries of Steel, as you do, to go anywhere without protection.

Aww thanks! It might have been self imposed... and well... it's hot in some ways...

Looks like someone peed in her panties.   i love it!   That was a truly exciting and amazing story.  For one thing, I really enjoy going on similar adventures, so I can totally relate to the excitement.  But also, to be with a woman when she does something like that, or to be going on a pee desperation adventure / holding contest together with a woman is ome of my greatest fantasies. If only I lived in Vancouver instead of New York.....   Thank you so much for sharing.

3 hours ago, Meowth said:

Rachel, you have some of the best stories on here, but this has to be one of the best of the best. Thanks for sharing.

Awww you are too kind ;) 

2 hours ago, WaityKaty said:

You are so brave! I've been wanting to do something similar for ages but whenever I get the chance I'm like, "Nope. Too scared. Maybe next month." :p You retell these thing so well!

Ah well sometimes you have to just trap yourself into a situation and go with it :) The gone to far to stop now kind of situation.

WOW, WOW, WOW! Thanks for that great story, Rachel! I would pay a lot of money to see you wetting just in front of the toilet entrance. ;)
Although you didn't like it to show your private parts under your short skirt, this part of the story really turned me on. The discription immediately created a picture in my head. :grin:

Hope to hear more of your public expieriences soon. :wink:

7 hours ago, nappypants said:

I was actually asking hoimi, but thanks anyway :wink:

Since I've been leaking more heavily with key in latch issues, my allergies leaving me sneezing more often and harder, and being back to work, I've been wearing adult pull-ups to work. I'm tempted to try tape up nappies as they seem like they would be easier to change on the fly. Changing a pull-up in a nasty public toilet is not easy.

I'm just nervous about being detected by a crinkle or having a diaper bottom at work. Though it would be better than wetting myself on the floor.

7 hours ago, hoimi said:

Since I've been leaking more heavily with key in latch issues, my allergies leaving me sneezing more often and harder, and being back to work, I've been wearing adult pull-ups to work. I'm tempted to try tape up nappies as they seem like they would be easier to change on the fly. Changing a pull-up in a nasty public toilet is not easy.

I'm just nervous about being detected by a crinkle or having a diaper bottom at work. Though it would be better than wetting myself on the floor.

Underwear over top!

There are two more that come to mind: 1. snug waterproof underwear, eg. latex, rubber or maybe euroflex overpanties that can add security from leaks, crinkles, odors and diaper butt; and 2. adjustable fitted briefs that function as either a pull-up or a tape-on, (but I think only Depends makes these if they still do).

13 hours ago, hoimi said:

I used Attends Breathable diapers before I switched to Bamboo pocket diapers. The Attends have a cloth-like surface and reusable tapes. they are relatively thin. Since I live in a wheelchair I cannot speak to  the diaper butt issue, but while I could still stand no one ever seemed to notice a diaper butt issue with the Depends plastic cover tape ons but getting thne tapes right the first time was very important. 

On 4/16/2018 at 12:39 AM, hoimi said:

Exactly... if you need a nappy, you need a nappy. Nothing to be ashamed about... and would people even care in the unlikely event they found out?