Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Some Questions for the Guys

Hey guys!  A couple of brief questions have piqued my interest and I'd really like some masculine insight if they're not too personal!  :smile:  Firstly, when you're actively wetting, do you get an erection?  Like, as you're peeing?  Also, what does it feel like to pee through an erection?  Is it difficult?  Sorry if these seem immature or too personal :blush: I'm just really curious!

Don't be sorry, these are very good question indeed :)

In my experience, when I'm about to have an accident, I don't have an erection, because of the rush of "I don't have to pee my pants, oh god, please". However, in casual wetting I don't have an hard-on either: I like to get really really desperate before peeing myself.

Anyway, it happened to me to have an erection and be desperate for a pee: it's really hard (sorry for the pun lol). It's like feeling your liquids going through you, but then stopping because of an unbeareable force. Urine spills out like a very high jet of liquid, and it can be not enjoyable... at least for me.

That's all, I think! :)

If you have any more questions, here I am ;)

If wetting is intentional I'd say that I used to when I first started wetting intentionally. But now I don't usually. I think because I'm filming or taking pics for this site.

When accidental sometimes it is erect in kind of a self defense to prevent the wetting. But usually flaccid when accidental.

Peeing erect feels same to me just harder to start and then to aim. 

I don't see anything wrong with a little disclosure.

I usually won't get an erection while actively peeing if I'm going for a full wetting, but if I leak the feeling of wetness usually gets me aroused enough for an erection. Ironically, if I'm aroused and have an erection it becomes easier to hold, so it actually can be beneficial to have one when you are trying not to have an accident.

When I am peeing with an erection (which does happen fairly often), it is definitely harder than normal. I guess it just requires more pushing force because the pee has to travel a farther distance and the whole area has become swollen so it's probably a tight fit. It is also for me tends to feel like I didn't pee completely and there's still some urine left in there which is an uncomfortable feeling.

I don't get an erection from"normal" peeing, thus I don't get hard while peeing.  But peeing my pants or a girl holding while I pee, then I will get one. 

As for peeing with an erection it requires a bit of concentration and pushing to force it out. I would say it is very similar to squeezing a garden hose when watering...the stream becomes stronger and harder.

No, I doný get an erection, when I am desperate to pee ,or while I am peeing. My penis does get slightly puffy, but not from arousal . It always happens as I am peeing or about to. I think my urethra is expanding to allow for the urine to flow. 

I have peed with an erection; the sensation is not significantly different than a flacid pee.The stream however is noticeably weaker, as our plumbing is designed not to permit us to pee during intercourse. Of course  it is much more difficult to aim while long and stiff.

I do get an erection afterward thinking back on it and imagining a female is watching and enjoying my desperation and peeing.

I find it more difficult to get an erection if I'm busting, but if I'm in a really arousing situation, like I'm with a girl who is absolutely desperate, then I feel like I can hold on quite a bit longer before losing control and wetting myself. It is definitely harder to get started peeing if I have an erection, and my stream isn't as forceful.

Mostly no.  But, rare occasions it is possible to start peeing and then suddenly I'll get one if my thoughts are too focused on this fetish for instance.  But that makes peeing way more difficult, so I try to avoid it.  I can't pee at all if an erection is full-on, so if that happens I'd have to calm down thinking about... dumb songs on the radio or something.

20 hours ago, PeerPressure said:

Hey guys!  A couple of brief questions have piqued my interest and I'd really like some masculine insight if they're not too personal!  :smile:  Firstly, when you're actively wetting, do you get an erection?  Like, as you're peeing?  Also, what does it feel like to pee through an erection?  Is it difficult?  Sorry if these seem immature or too personal :blush: I'm just really curious!

The male body doesn't generally get an erection from peeing, but wetting is arousing for most of us who have this fetish.  A fully developed erection is difficult-to-impossible to pee through, as there are valves that shut off pee anticipating that the tubes are going to be used for semen.

That creates a potentially sexy standoff situation where both urges try to commandeer the relevant equipment, and where each gets control for awhile before losing out to the other.  I've spend a 45 minute drunken drive home in which I gradually got things softened enough to pee, which meant wetting that excited and the excitement closed down the peeing, increasing the desparation buildup, while making the tingly parts more receptive to being tormented.  Then some play in that zone would be gradually invaded by a desparate and pent-up desire to pee.  Soft gentle teasings of the nerve endings would leave everything bewildered and confused and very sensitive.  A little bladder pressure nudges things in an omo direction and there is wetting, slippery hot wet and clinging to the skin, and that evokes the other modality, the desire to chase tingles until I comel  Push THESE nerve endings for a while and then even up the score by pushing here on THOSE and the entire plumping keeps switching modes, happy fun in either mode.  And in the combined modes where slippery sticky pee that contains pre-come emissions are out like jelly deposits, thicker than just wetness in the fabric, sticky and slick and clinging to the skin and making friction feel utterly delicious.  

I definitely do not get an erection when wetting. If I have to pee that bad, I won't get hard, although I will get hard if I have to pee slightly less.

Peeing with an erection doesn't feel that different. I think it feels a little better to me because I'm usually horny in that case, even with morning wood. It's a tiny bit harder to start, and the stream is a little weaker. I know a lot of guys can't pee at all with an erection, or can only get a few drops out at a time. I remember them telling us in school that it's not possible to urinate with an erection but...definitely false for some of us!

On April 8, 2018 at 3:30 AM, PeerPressure said:

When I'm actively in the processing of wetting myself, it's about 50/50. 

Sometimes, I'm erect because the need to urinate has me tremendously aroused. So when I'm in a place I finally feel comfortable letting loose in my pants, I very well may already have an erection, and I really have to focus to force it out. But other times, I don't have a boner, so I explode and soak myself, then immediately start getting stiff as I bask in the glory of what happened.  By the time I'm cleaning up the floor or removing my wet clothes, I'm unbearably turned on, and more fun starts.

Everyone else answered what it feels like to pee through an erection pretty well. It is difficult, but I love riding the line between needing to pee so bad I'm leaking, and needing to have a big finale from touching that area. So a lot of times, it's a bit of both constantly spurting out, like KnottyBuoy described.

I've only wet once (not counting when I was really little) and I didn't get an erection. I do get an erection when I hold my pee for a long time. It's been like that since I was a little kid and I assume it's normal.

It's impossible to pee with a total erection. It just won't come out. I can pee after it settles down a little but it's still really still. It's tough to aim however.

By the way if you're ever outdoors with an erection and no witnesses it's fun to let loose and see how far your sprinkler can reach.

Edited by Jimmy Olsen (see edit history)

I don't get an erection either. For me, it's just the same as using a toilet, except it's in my pants or bed. It's when I've finished that things get exciting. I've never tried peeing through a full erection, but it's more difficult the harder I get. The erection wins, because my bladder has been largely emptied.

Guest neilscotland

I find it difficult to pee if I have an erection, but I never have an erection when I am wetting myself.  I think that's because I have been doing it for so many years now that my brain regards me peeing in my shorts as being just as normal as peeing in the toilet!