Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

First attempt at writing an interactive story, so don't too harsh on me. You can choose more than one option, but not option conflicting each other (you'll see). Let's begin...

~

Date: 27 July 2008, 10:54 AM

To: louise.d@pißallgmbh.com

Cc: ×

Subject: Re: meeting presentation

-

Louise, 

Due to your previous request, you could find the corrected presentation attached. I noticed some mistakes on paragraph 3 and 5, but I managed to shorten them up a litte. Let's give it a quick glance before our 2 PM meeting, please: I need to review some parts and be sure the japanese translations are correct (despite my degree I still get really nervous lol).

I'm still hungover from last night; I know these clients are important but I don't think it should be our 'professional duty' to carry them around karaokes and drinking cocktails. Don't get me wrong, I didn't mind Mr. Shinichi looking at my breast from time to time, but we still need to be in the office this morning at 9! My head hurts and I thought I almost puked in the subway this morning. Luckily I'm recovering rehydratating myself with lots of water and coffee... how are you? I saw you pretty messed up last night!

Maybe you should:

A. Come by my office and take a look at the presentation together; if so, can you bring me also a cup of coffee, deary? 

B. Correct my corrections and send me the new 'presentation' via mail, while I gulp down another bottle of water.

C. Forget it! I'll do all the work, don't bother me! You're always unavailable when needed!

D. Send me your assistant to help me: one of my heel got stuck in a grate this morning and it's almost broken. I don't want to attend the meeting barefeer, how embarassing! I should ask Jeremy to help me, but this lazy-ass assistant didn't came to work this morning! One more mistake and I'll fire hime!

I'm waiting for an answer!

Ella

presentation1.ppx

19.7 MB

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's fine bro! Btw I always post crap on my phone...

I like ella shes cool I would hug Yael and tell her that everything would be fine but Louise needs a good punch to the face 

I dont hold that against her in fact i am okay with it.

Posted Images

Date: 27 July 2008, 10:59 AM

To: ella.p@pißallgmbh.com

Subject: Re:Re: meeting presentation

-

Ella, 

I'm afraid I can't 'come by' your office and once more I need to remind you the hierarchy inside our office. Since you became a same-level manager as me because of my pregnancy, you started approching me more as a friend than a boss, but still I AM YOUR BOSS! I don't care what Mr. Gekreuzt said about 'mantaining your position', 'helping me with this heavy workload and the Japanese's business', I'm still in charge here, don't forget it! And don't forget either that I'm 11 years older than you...

By the way, I'm not in the office yet because I had an emergency at home this morning. I'm so busy I didn't have any time to put on my make-up or change dress from yesterday night.

A. Since I'm stuck in traffic, ask my assistant Yael to print a copy of the presentation and to put it on my desk. I'll read it as soon as I can reach the office.

B. Since I'm stuck in traffic, contact my assistant Yael to be sure that everything will be ready for the presentation this afternoon. Is the AC in the meeting room still broken?

C. Since I'm stuck in traffic and the city is boiling, make sure Yael will be ready to welcome me with some ice-cold matcha tea. She knows where to find it...

D. Since I'm stuck in traffic near the Von Kranken Bridge, I think I will stop to find a t... nevermind.

Please, prepare yourself for the presentation.

Louise

Sent via Blackberry

Date: 27 July 2008, 11:02 AM

To: louise.d@pißallgmbh.com

Subject: Re:Re:Re: meeting presentation

-

A. Listen up! I'm sick of this boss attitude that you are spreading around in the office! We have the same position in command, do you understand? It's not my fault if you got pregnant and you had to rest home for months. The firm needed someone to cover you vacant position and here I am. So, don't bitch no more! I entirely made this presentation and I'm also giving you credit. Try to be here asap, we have a lot of work! You can call your assistant yourself!

B. Louise, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to be disrespectful, maybe I'm still a little hungover. I will provide to call Yael as soon as I can. I'm so busy I didn't have any time for a break; but I'm recovering! Water helps me a lot! Sorry again.

C. Louise, we've known each other for 3 years now. Your continuos suspicions that I'm under your control hurts me really much. I want to be friends with you again, as we were before the pregnancy. I'll provide to contact Yael as soon as I can, but please consider this as a favour and not as a order from you to me. 

D. Louise, I can't believe you. It's almost 11 AM and you still are not in the office! Today, of all days of the year! The day of presentation! It would be a shame if someone will inform Mr.Gekreuzt of your absence... and maybe also of the multiple moquette's stains all over the office due to someone's 'bladder fallacies'... Remember that I'm not under you anymore and that you can contact Yael youself.

Ella

All the options will lead to the main characters' desperation, so don't worry. If you choose option B or C, there would be also an e-mail to Yael.

Date: 27 July 2008, 11:04 AM

To: [email protected]ßallgmbh.com

Cc: louise.d@pißallgmbh.com

Subject: directions  (!URGENT!)

-

Yael, miss Dunkeln asked me to send you the final project of 2 PM presentation and ask you to print it and leave it on her desk. As you are doing this, please:

A. Do you know where Jeremy, my assistant, is? I can't find it anywhere this morning.

B. Bring me a cup of coffee and an aspirin, be kind.

C. Help me with my shoe; I almost broke the heel this morning and I can't be at the presentation barefeet!

D. Stand at my assistant's position for a moment, I need to be excused for the toilet and I can't miss any phone call.

Ella Petersen

presentation.ttx

12.7 MB

/

Date: 27 July 2008, 11:05 AM

Subject: work

-

where the fuck are you? I tried to call you but the fucking voicemail answered! do I need to remind you that this thing called 'job' helps you pay your fucking nerdy hobbies???

get in here asap, I have a lot to do and can't leave my desk because of you!!!1!

/

Date: 27 July 2008, 11:10 AM

To: markus.x@pißallgmbh.com

Subject: meeting jap

-

Markus, 

Please tell me you are ready for the 2 PM presentation with Mr. Soya. That bitch Ella 'miss-I-am-perfect' is trying to take all the credit for my work again... And working on a Sunday is not what I really expected, but you know Japs!

You're my only friend in the office, dear! But I have a gossip for you. Promise me you won't spill this secret around, you sassy wide-mouth...

Do you know who spent the night zapping with that bitch Ella's assistant, Jeremy? Try to guess... 

Well, it was amazing! He's an excellet lover and pretty BIG underneath ;)

Anyway, this morning I overslept and I was in a rush: I didn't have time to put my make-up on or change clothes. I hope nobody notice!

Btw now I'm stuck in traffic and I won't be in the office for about 15 or 20 minutes, I think. The most distressful thing is that my bladder is really full and I'm afraid I won't be able to hold it for so long. Damn pregnancy and weak bladder! Even with an hand between my legs, I'm about to have an accident!

What should I do, deary?

E. Hold it till the office, you can do it! After the pregnancy you had a lot of accidents, honey: that baby destroied the bladder of yours!

F. Relieve yourself in a container inside your car. Why suffer and risk to damage that beautiful Italian tailleur?

G. Park somewhere and try to reach the nearest toilet. I know they're nasty, but it's better than soil yourself. 

H. Did you cheat on Greg? And with perfect-ass-Jeremy? Oh, honey! 

XOXO

Louise

Sent via Blackberry

Again, here multiple options are valids, but only if they aren't opposite to each other. 

Thanks for your support on my interactive story. I'll wait another few hours to see if someone else will comment and sort out which option to choose for Louise.

If this won't happen, do you like to take both your options considered (E and H) or do you prefer that I roll a dice to decide which one will be in the story? Let me know in the comments :)

Date: 27 July 2008, 11:07 AM

To: ella.p@pißallgmbh.com

Cc: louise.d@pißallgmbh.com

Subject: Re:directions  (!URGENT!)

-

Miss Petersen,

I will provide to bring you a cup of coffee and an aspirin as soon as I can, but I'm experiencing some troubles with the printer: it seems that there's something stuck inside the main core.

Please, pardon my language, however I am in a desperate need for a toilet break since I arrived at work this morning at 7:30 AM. Due to broken AC and having my desk placed near the most sunny window of the floor, my fluids intake doubled over the morning. May I be excused for few minutes?

Yael Schwarz

A. Yeah, sure. Go ahead, I don't want to cause any 'accident'.

B. Yeah, sure. Go ahead, but remember where you are: this is your workplace. You need to mind your private business yourself. I'm in need of a toilet break too, however I'm a grown up and I can hold on.

C. Yael, please be professional and bring me what I asked you more than 5 minutes ago. Then you will call the IT team (if there's any today) and only after that you may be excused to the toilet. Do you think you're the only one needing a break? I'm legs crossed for more than an hour!

D. Yael, despite your apparent kindness, you're just like your boss: selfish. I asked you one thing: a fucking cup of coffee and an aspirin. Do your job and repair that damn printer, so your lazy boss can have MY presentation on her fucking desk. Don't ever be so daring to ask this kind of thing!

/

Date: 27 July 2008, 11:15 AM

To: markus.x@pißallgmbh.com

Subject: Re:Re: meeting jap

-

Markus, I don't think I can hold it till the office. You're right: that baby destroied my bladder. I'm in constant need to urinate. I know these are not-lady-like talkings, but I'm afraid of having an accident in my car, again! Maybe I still have time to come back home and change before the presentation. Markus, I'm desperate! I'll hang on a little bit and try to hold it till the office, but I don't know how much I can go further...

That fucking asshole of Greg cheated me first! I spied his phone two days ago and I found out he sexted with an assistant from his office, son of a bitch! I was more than gentle with him after our first broke up, when he said everyone I had an alcohol problem (which I must stress out that it was a lie); and now this!?!? He's done with me and I'm done with him.

I hope I can arrive at the office dry! It really hurts, deary! ;(

Louise

Sent via Blackberry

Date: 27 July 2008, 11:16 AM

Cc: ×

Subject: DIRECTIONS FROM YOUR ACTUAL BOSS (!URGENT!)

-

YAEL, I SWEAR TO GOD THAT I WILL FIRE YOU IF YOU ASK THAT BITCH ONE MORE TIME IF YOU MAY OR MAY NOT DO ONE SINGLE DAMN THING!!! I'M YOUR BOSS AND I'M IN CHARGE OF YOU NOT HER NOT THAT BITCH ELLA DO YOU UNDERSTAND? SO NOW YOU HAVE TO WAIT FOR ME TO COME IN THE OFFICE I WON'T BE LONG BUT I SWEAR TO GOD IF I CAN'T FIND YOUR ASS ON YOUR FUCKING ASSISTANT'S CHAIR BEHIND YOUR FUCKING ASSISTANT'S DESK YOU ARE SO FIRED!!!!

Sent via Blackberry

/

What should Yael do? Every action will lead to a non-mail prompt descriptive paragraph.

A. Remain seated at her 'fucking assistant's chair behind her fucking assistant's desk' and hold it in, till her boss miss Dunkeln will arrive at the office.

B. Prepare a coffee and an aspirin for miss Petersen, then call the IT guys for the printer and finally sit at her place and wait her boss' arrival, to avoid making her angrier.

C. Be productive and assist miss Petersen with her needs (coffee + aspirin + printer) and finally go to the bathroom to relieve her poor bladder. In this case, miss Dunkeln could see her and get angrier.

D. Goes to the bathroom at first thing, because she's really desperate and can't hold on anymore. She's really at her limit!

1 minute ago, Nikeryda said:

I kinda want to say screw you and do all the other stuff but chances are Yael could get fired for literally no reason.  I'm gonna go with B because getting coffee shouldn't take too long and then I want to add on us getting our own coffee (Might be useful later).  The IT guys can be called from our desk.  

I totally agree with you!

Yael's heels ticked on the tiled floor of the office while reading  the last line of the e-mail her boss miss Dunkeln just sent her: an intimidation. This stupid feud between miss Dunkeln and miss Petersen lasted for so long, and now Yael was in the middle of it. It wasn't her fault if miss Dunkeln decided to get pregnant and the vacant place left for her absence was taken by miss Petersen. And it was not her fault if, after the return of miss Dunkeln at her original workplace, the boss of all the bosses decided to split the work in two different sections, to not fire or downgrade any of the two women. And it's not her fault of this 'I'm-stronger-than-you' contest...

Yael's legs, jiggling up and down on the spot, made no attempt to hide the obvious fact that she was desperate for a pee: no one was in the office in that Sunday morning and, with the AC still broken and the neon lamps buzzings on the ceiling, that room sounded like hell for the poor young intern. "I have to decide what to do..." she thought, barely able to contain all the water bottles she drank in the morning.

Yael's mind, stunned by the sum of things to do, the fear of losing a decent-paid job, and an exorbitant amount of insults recieved by her boss, decided to be as usual: be productive for her boss, but not unpolite for any other people asking for help (in this case miss Petersen). In fact, miss Petersen was always gentle with her, not a scolding, not a stupid humiliating nickname like 'blondie-locks': miss Dunkeln used to call her like this (even in written forms) for two weeks because of her hair and her 'stupidity'.

Yael's decision was irrevocable: she will do what her boss told her to do, but later, after completing her previous order, the one miss Petersen sent her: 

- coffee

-aspirine

-printer

in this order. Then she'll be at her desk, hoping not to soil herself... again.

Yael's shaky walk would be almost comical if she wasn't on the verge of wetting her grey summer dress, the one she uses to go to church on Sunday. Her feet were hurting in those unpleasent shoes, but all she had to do was pouring a cup of coffee and collect... Argh! This splashing sound inside the mug made her leak a little! Her light blue panties with kittens were damp on the front. Fuck! She better hurry up before soaking them completely!

Yael's ears heard "and here it's your coffee and your aspirine, miss Peteresen" pronouncied with Yael's trembling voice, but all her mind was through was "don't pee yourself!don't pee yourself!don'tpeeyourself!dontpee..."

Yael's position was almost out of the room, when miss Petersen gained her attention. "Sorry to ask you, deary! I'm in a real need to use the toilet at the moment: you know, this hot weather and water and so on... Could you please take Jeremy's place? I'll not take so long. I can't leave the office unattented, in case someone from the Japanese team calls". Miss Petersen bobbing legs were telling Yael that this could be a good action to help a woman in distress, also a manager; but her own bladder was signaling a desperate need to relief herself.

Yael's predicament was real and she didn't know what to do...

A. I'm sorry, miss Petersen. I'm in need of the restroom since this morning and I didn't had a chance. I've got to go now...

B. I'm sorry, miss Petersen. I'm in need of the restroom since this morning, but as soon as I did my business I will return and take Jeremy's place.

C. I'm sorry, miss Petersen. I'm in need of the restroom since this morning too, but I really should return to my position or miss Dunkeln will fire me. 

D. Sure I can help you, miss Petersen. I'll take Jeremy's place immediately.

Yael's voice trembled through the room, stuttering: "I'm s-sorry, miss P-Petersen. I really n-need to go b-back at my d-desk now; miss D-Dunkeln needs me there..." 

Yael's legs kept a shifting pace through her speech and the poor intern couldn't help but to press on her crotch with an hand while speaking to miss Petersen. Crossing and uncrossing her legs while standing made Yael's posture bizzare, uncertain on her heels, and miss Petersen noticed that.

Yael's spasming bladder made no attempt to leave the poor girl alone, even when she started the sentence "Excuse me now, miss. I n-need to take care of the p-printer... ugh!" 

Yael's panties damped a little more, leaving a wet sensation in her private area. She was close to a surrender, but she had to keep this job: grinning her teeth, Yael started walking to the coffee pot, where she had already poured some on her cup.

Ella remained alone in her office, with her own predicament, considering her options.

A. Write a furious e-mail to Louise, accusing her about the way she behave with her assistant.

B. Write an e-mail to Louise, asking if Yael is ok; that girl was weirder than usual today.

C. Call back Yael into her office, to try to convince her to take Jeremy's place for a well-deserved toilet break; Ella's bladder is really full and she's feeling it.

D. Comfort Yael face to face and ask her what she's up to, if anything is wrong with her.

E. Try to sneak to the bathroom, hoping no one would call in the meantime.

F. Gulp down the coffee, take the aspirine and forget about that stupid 'blondie-locks'; Ella's problem is her bladder now!

G. Try to find in the office something to pee into; Ella's desperation is real!

H. Work more on the presentation, legs crossed and try not to think about anything else.

I would like to remember you that more options can be chosen: for example A + C + G. Also, I'm open to comments and other options, so let the imagination fly...