Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

[Request] Alyssa Reece's wetting stores are gone

I certainly hope there wasn't a cause-effect relationship between plenty of her other videos cropping up here recently and her decision to take them down altogether. I never heard back from EvaKay about my custom and while it's entirely possible she's in too preoccupied with her other adult business endeavors, her absence from this fetish also happened around the time more of her vids were shared here.

As for how they're gone now with no option to purchase them - plus how she hasn't specifically reached out to forbid her content on here (that I know of) - I'm not sure where I stand on the subject of uploading and downloading the ones people have now. But every clip of Eva Kokoro I bought (and there are several) I have not and will not upload here because A: its in the fine print and B: knowing the typical commission system firsthand I want her properly reimbursed for sharing her genuine fetish with us. Prices tend to be high because these kind of sites take hefty commissions to also benefit from the business. Each purchase only gives these people a few dollars and that could very well be their prime income. So with every sale that happens you get a satisfied producer eager to continue making more, like yours truly with how things operate here. Again not trying to shame anyone or tell anyone what to do here but if every good store gets its best content leaked over here then this is what we might expect when they find out.