Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

7 hours ago, Brittanybunny said:

i think its a Nikon... idk what it is specifically to be quite honest, only think i dont really like about it compared to my old one is i cant zoom very far on it, making farther things harder to capture.

So you upgraded :) 

I'm more of a Canon guy, but I love Nikon as well.

Funny/sad story: a couple years ago I took a trip to China (beautiful country, worth seeing) and I equipped my camera as well. While there I took almost 1500 photos without noticing anything wrong on the camera. At my arrival home, I started downloading them into my computer to see them properly and even modifying them a bit. Due to a software issue, every single photo was out of focus. Every. Single. One.

I was desperate...

• 1 month later...

Day 2 of the painting, the rest of the details are gonna be hard because i dont have masking (watercolor artist use this so they can paint everything else in their paintings like backgrounds and not get paint on the main subject, which i dont have, so getting the rest of these details in for final results will probably look like crap) today i just got more grass details into it, ik its not much

672EB824-C629-4A87-9517-E2FE6164A701.jpeg

• 4 months later...
On 4/14/2018 at 1:43 PM, Brittanybunny said:

Finished, this one was kinda a pain, even though it wasnt as long of a tutorial, it bugs me that the difference in paint shows from the original, i dont have gouche watercolor, only palet stuff, so it looks at times more chalky and i cant blend the right colors

06635D04-E53C-4906-BD9E-704E21596453.jpeg

It's beautiful. All of your pictures are beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

On 4/6/2018 at 11:14 AM, Dealer said:

By the way, I'm more of a drawer-type of artist. I've draw a lot in my life. A litte example (sorry for the bad-quality pic, I was in a rush lol):

20180216_102528.thumb.jpg.35f28b721820c6d58f29bbfce63792b6.jpg

Wow, that's really cool!

• 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...