Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

remove shoes before wetting?

When it's a first accident of such person - I don't think so. She will have no experience with potential shoes damaging. But for 'experienced' person in wetting it's an important factor. And when it's genuine accident you may suddenly realize that this are your favorite shoes and the last think that you want is to ruin them.

5 hours ago, JMatthews1995 said:

For proper wettings which are realistic and really fun you can always get really cheap shoes and just use them a couple of times for wetting before throwing them away :D 

I did that one time, with a brand new 10€ pair of red canvas shoes. Once they got wet, the fabric's color stained my bare feet (it was summer, so I had no socks on). I had to wash my feet pretty hard that night to get rid of the redness lol

Crocks, as ugly as they are, are perfect for not getting ruined if you pee down your legs into them.

Wouldn't want to see a wetting model wearing them though.  Just not sexy.  If you look at sites such as Bound2Burst then the models usually have their shoes off by the time that they come to wet.

I remember one particular wet I did with jeans and runners, it was fun I held on as long as I could then just let my wee run down my legs and into my shoes. It made it feel more realistic for me, but I forgot to wash my runners after. A couple of weeks later Matt and I were driving somewhere when he suddenly announced " I can smell pee "

Then so could I, feeling slightly embarrassed I realised where the smell was coming from. I pulled off my shoe, and brought it up to my nose . It reeked of pee .............. Oppps !!!

Note to self ............ if you are going to pee in your shoes don't forget to wash them after !!   Oh course Matt never let me forget my little indiscretion and teased me for the rest of the day about pissing myself.

• 2 weeks later...

I really enjoy wetting in my leather Sperrys. I love getting full enough that I manage to fill at least one shoe. I have also enjoyed wetting numerous pairs of Chuck Taylor's- they dry relatively quickly and are easy to soak clean. However, a barefoot wetting is immensely pleasurable to me, especially while walking outside. 

Now a pair of yoga mat material flip-flops capture the best of both worlds!