Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The Desperate Dungeon: RPG-Style Interactive Story!

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey, look at that. I made fanart. I can’t wait until we can get her to 200%

I say that they give her a chance to try and pull it out herself again. Whether she does or doesn’t can be up to a coin toss or something. also... There is the second thing I have draw

Sounds good! I'm so happy Faust commented on my story! >u> Ooh, alright! :D You're welcome! I hope it's good. :P   It looks as though the stats have been chosen! Nam

Posted Images

We probably don't wanna get the plug out just yet considering that we are in the middle of opening a chest.

speaking of which... All of the above definitely!

oh and can we make it that instead of pulling the plug out to pee when we sit back on the toilet, she squeezes on her bladder as hard as she can!

Lynn opened up the chest and found… a shield! That’d help. And a bag, to carry everything in! Alright! She put inside a few potions that were in there and smiled. The next thing to deal with was the toilet! She ran over to it, sitting down and fiddling with the plug, but she couldn’t seem to get it out. Tears welled in her eyes as the desperation grew unbearable. She needed it more than ever, and all she had to do was pee, but she couldn’t! Plus, the bag was resting on her now-bulging bladder and she squirmed hard, her quivering bladder in agony from this.

Lynn stood up, giving up for now. Maybe it was a trap anyway. And, maybe she could find some way to get the plug pulled out that didn’t involve sticking a knife near her… well… the whole idea made her shudder.

As Lynn walked to the other side of the room, her bladder pulsed hard.

“Oh god, I’m gonna burst…” she opened the door on the other side of the room. This was another room with a pool. “Ohhh…” she moaned in desperation, walking inside slowly.

“W-w-wait…” she smiled as she talked to herself, “Maybe the water will dissolve the slime! Th-then I can…” she didn’t even want to say the word, as even mentioning peeing at this point would be torturous to her poor, protruding bladder.

“Th-then again…” she looked at the skeleton that was waiting across the room, at the other side of the pool. “M-maybe if I k-kill the s-skeleton, he’ll d-drop a bone th-that I c-can use to p-pull it out…” she shuddered, as her bladder pulsed again. “Aah! I-I need to think of something, quick!”

What does she do?

A: Go into the water!

B: Fight the skeleton!

C: Something else?

And does the plug come out?

1: Yes!

2: No!

3: Partially, but not enough!

4: Partially, but just barely enough!

Lynn decided she’d go for the skeleton! She ran forward, striking at it, and… killed it in one blow. Oh. That was easier than she expected. She took one of the bones from it, one of the smallest ones, a pinky finger bone, and tried desperately to get the plug out! She tried, and partially succeeded, actually, but the majority of it was still inside. She got it out just enough that she’d had to reach inside to get any more out, which would be nearly impossible with anything more than the size of, say, a toothpick.
As Lynn squirmed and trembled in horrible desperate agony, she realized, there might be someone who can help her on the other side of the water! So, in she jumped, though that was no help on her protruding bladder. She shut her eyes, as she proceeded to swim forward. She got to another room, sure, but this one was unlike any she had seen previously. This was… padded? Well, not padded, but… carpeted. Like it was the room of a house. Had she escaped the dungeon and stumbled into someone’s house? Or was this all an elaborate ruse?
She soon found out the answer as the illusion faded and the biggest rat she’d ever seen crawled into the room. It was wearing a wizard’s cap… odd… and carrying a staff in its mouth. She decided, if it was a wizard, surely it’d know how to get her out of this predicament, right? Right!?

A:  Ask the wizard for help!
B: Ask the wizard for direction, he won’t help her with the plug problem.
C: Kill the rat and take his wizard gear! Cast the spell on herself!

Fullness: 111%! 

10 hours ago, Nikeryda said:

Read the above story.  The plug is stuck at the moment.  We tried getting it out and it ended up just making it even harder to get at.  

10 hours ago, Bees said:

We tried, it was an option beforehand. But if you want to try that again...

Ah... Right.

sorry! Sometimes there's so much text that I usually skip a few words

let's ask the wizard (rat... thing...?) for help!

“E-excuse me…?” Lynn asked. The rat turned its head up at her a little bit. “C-can you help me? Please?” The rat slowly nodded. Or, it was the equivalent of nodding. He… she… it, whatever… the rat wizard, slowly nodded its head, and Lynn nodded back, bowing happily. “Th-thank you, sir! M-ma’am, um… s-sorry, so um… h-here’s the problem,” she said, “I… p-plugged my urethra with slime not long ago, and… it’s stuck! It’s stuck inside, c-can you help me? Please? I need it out so I can pee!”

The rat stood there, then after a couple minutes of pondering (and absolute agony for the bursting heroine), nodded again and cast a spell. Soon the girl was free to pee! …And it took every muscle in her body tensing at once not to explode with pee all over the floor. She pondered whether or not to let it all out right there… there was a toilet not too far from her now. If she could hold in this MASSIVE load of pee for just a few more minutes, she could let it all out safely… but at the same time, it would feel SO good coming out of her right there and then!

What should she do?

A: Hold it until she gets to the toiler! She can do it!

B: Don’t hold it, let it all out! She deserves it, for all she’d been through!

C: Let a little bit go, then let the rest out in the toilet… if she can stop the flow.

D: No peeing, no matter what! See how long she can truly hold it for, hold until she bursts!

Bladder fullness: 113%!!

Lynn decided it was best to let it all out where she was. She sighed in relief as it came pouring out, the yellow liquid immediately came pouring out, like the only thing stopping it was air resistance. It pooled on the floor, but she realized quickly that the toilet would be better and tried to stop herself. It was difficult, but… she managed to stop. But only for a second. As she started walking she felt more pee pour out of her. And pour was the right word. Wow, there was a LOT stored. She gasped, as her hot pee stained the floor a darker version of the same colour. She blushed hard, as the rat-wizard turned and left.

Once it was all finally out, there was a small pool of it, and yet more covered a line on the floor from where she had been walking. Well, at least she didn’t have to go anymore. For the time being. She sighed happily as she weighed her options. She could try to get out of where she was, she could follow the rat-wizard, she could try to clean herself up, she could try to find some clothes so that didn’t happen again… really, she could try anything now.

Bladder Fullness: 0%

(And that’s your choice. I’m making this one not multiple choice, so you can do whatever you want with her now. :D Since A and B got equal votes, I felt this was an okay compromise. :P

Also, how did I do with the wetting? I've never felt like I was very good at them, so I'm wondering now. And please be honest, I want to improve.)