Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The Desperate Dungeon: RPG-Style Interactive Story!

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey, look at that. I made fanart. I can’t wait until we can get her to 200%

I say that they give her a chance to try and pull it out herself again. Whether she does or doesn’t can be up to a coin toss or something. also... There is the second thing I have draw

Sounds good! I'm so happy Faust commented on my story! >u> Ooh, alright! :D You're welcome! I hope it's good. :P   It looks as though the stats have been chosen! Nam

Posted Images

10 hours ago, Bees said:

her bladder feeling like it was on the verge of popping. However, even though she had never, ever been that full before, she wasn’t peeing. She wasn’t even leaking. She kept trying hard to keep it in, and surprisingly it worked.

The power of hope can conquer anything! Even extremely full bladders!

You cannot give up just yet...

Lola! Stay determined...

There are few things that can control such a bursting bladder. Among them, the most powerful is willpower, and a plug. Luckily, Lola has willpower. The second one is shoved up her trembling lips by the hands of her friends. They must be good friends to plug Lola up when she is so full, to help Lola avoids wetting herself.

Wetting herself is bad, Lola thought. Fight and hold it is good.

Unfortunately, Lola's sagging bladder is the target for the pats-n-caress treat of her two friends. Not to mention the shaking water bottle making sloshing sounds Lynn is keeping. Holding is gonna be a lot more worse.

Lola was released from the chair and she stood up, hoping to get some relief, but there was nothing around her that could be used as a toilet. She smiled at the other girls, but her desperation was obvious. Her bladder was already bigger than her boobs, but that wasn’t hard. She wasn’t exactly endowed. “Aah… l-let me pee, please… I really think it’d be… aah… a-a bad idea to leave this all in me…”

“Hmmm…” Lynn thought about it, then shook her head. “Nope, sorry. If you want I could plug you up, but for now we’ll leave you like this.”

The small girl squirmed, holding herself, legs crossed tightly as she tried to contain her piss load. It felt like it was going to be really tough. Her bladder felt as if it was going to pop at any second! And the worst part? The diuretics hadn’t even taken effect yet. She still had 9 levels of diuretic pouring down into her bladder as she squirmed and tried to contain this huge amount stored within her.

The next room was a puzzle room. Lynn turned to Lauren and handed her a water bottle. “Here, hold this while I do the puzzle.”

“Alright!” Lauren smiled, taking it as she absent-mindedly sloshed it around, making Lola squirm harder, one legs crossed tightly over the other, bouncing on her bare foot as she made fists to try and contain it all. After a few minutes of building pressure, she had to use her hands to contain it, otherwise it would come spilling out.

As the girls got into the next room, Lynn smirked as she saw something. “Hey, a pot!” She ran up to it and, the effects of her diuretic catching up to her, started peeing into the pot. She sighed happily as the sounds made Lola shut her eyes tightly, dancing in place, before crossing her leg over again. She looked up at Lynn, who smiled up at her knowingly.

After Lynn was done Lola’s body couldn’t take it anymore. She leaked a little, getting a few drops on the floor. She gasped and held herself tighter. “I-I can’t take it, I-I need it, I n-need to pee, m-my bladder’s g-going to burst!”

Aand now, what do the others do?

A: Make her keep holding, if she leaks she’s punished with more liquid.

B: Make her keep holding, but plug her up so she doesn’t leak again.

? Let her pee, but only after they’ve slowly dumped out the contents of the pot. (She’ll get desperate again quickly, with all the diuretic in her system, so don’t worry about ending it early with this. ^_^)

? Press on her bladder, pour out some water and fill her up some more as punishment for leaking.

E: Challenge her! She seems competitive, maybe phrased as a challenge she wouldn’t turn it down!

F: Other (Please specify)

Bladder Fullness:

Lynn: 1%^

Lauren: 12%

Lola: 130%!!^^^^^^^^^

Let her pee a little into the pot, but then use catheters to put it all back into her plus the other girls' pee too.

EDIT: challenge her first and tease her about it afterwards, for how she chose to put herself in this predicament and she deserves it. Pat her abdomen to prove your point.

If that's too cruel/unrealistic, how about let her pee but she must squat and not leak for 30 seconds while her partners pour the pot's piss slowly in front of her. If she leaks she is not allowed to pee.

Edited by tmn loveblue (see edit history)

“Hey!” Lauren said. “You shouldn’t leak!” she looked up at Lynn. “You agree?” Lynn nodded.

“Yeah… we should plug this naughty girl!”

“N-no, please!” Lola begged. “I-I need t-to…” before she could finish her sentence, though, Lauren was holding her down, and Lynn was preparing a plug. Soon, it was in, and Lola was squirming. “Aah!” The girls nodded at each other at their job-well-done and they all proceeded, this time into a room full of running water. Lola teared up as she looked around at everything.

After that room was one filled with enemies, easily dealt with, and then there was a room with a puzzle. 30 minutes of solving later, Lola was bursting! Well, even more so than she already was.

The next room was weirdly empty, but there was a secret of the room.

What is the secret?

A. A secret door!

B. A trapdoor!

C. It gets filled with a gaseous diuretic!

D. It gets filled with chilly air, making it harder to hold!

E. It’s got another chair, already!

F. The room starts filling with water!

G. A treasure chest!

H. Something else? >.>

Bladder fullness:

Lynn: 5%^

Lauren: 16%

Lola: 150%!!!^^^^^^^^^

(Sorry this one's a little short, I got really busy and didn't have a lot of time.)

16 hours ago, Jeffery Mewtamer said:

I like the idea of a gaseous diuretic and the room flooding... so how about the following combination:

The room is flooded, but instead of ordinary water, it's a yellow diuretic potion that works just as well through skin contact as ingestion... and just to punish leakers, adding pee to the potion supercharges the effects. Perhaps it also has a mild hallucigenic effect that makes the affected hallucinate things like toilets, improvised pee receptacles, and full blown wettings.

And now I'm imagining a future room where one of the girls has to sit in a basin or bathe in a tub of the potion I just described and pee until their pee has completely replaced the potion(it's absorbed into their skin at the same rate they pee), and due to the positive feedback loop of the potion making their kidneys produce more pee and peeing into the potion enhancing the potions effects, they reach a point where their bladders are filling faster than they can pee it out.

This. This is amazing.

On 5/26/2018 at 8:07 AM, Jeffery Mewtamer said:

I like the idea of a gaseous diuretic and the room flooding... so how about the following combination:

The room is flooded, but instead of ordinary water, it's a yellow diuretic potion that works just as well through skin contact as ingestion... and just to punish leakers, adding pee to the potion supercharges the effects. Perhaps it also has a mild hallucigenic effect that makes the affected hallucinate things like toilets, improvised pee receptacles, and full blown wettings.

And now I'm imagining a future room where one of the girls has to sit in a basin or bathe in a tub of the potion I just described and pee until their pee has completely replaced the potion(it's absorbed into their skin at the same rate they pee), and due to the positive feedback loop of the potion making their kidneys produce more pee and peeing into the potion enhancing the potions effects, they reach a point where their bladders are filling faster than they can pee it out.

I love the idea of the flooded room and the future room idea

The three girls looked up at the ceiling, from which some yellow liquid was dripping. It made Lola squirm and tremble. Soon the drip turned into a pour, and soon the 3 girls were all but covered in it. They gasped, as their needs quickly rose. They needed to get out of there, and fast!

Lynn was first to find a way out, opening a door, but as she lost control and peed into the liquid, she found her need rose even faster, as did the other girls’. Pretty soon they were all out, and Lola was in tears. “H-h-help…” her trembling bladder begged for release. Release that it was denied time and time again. She looked like she was going to burst. Not to mention, she still had at least 8 layers of diuretic left to work its way through her system.

The other girls looked at each other, then at Lola, both feeling bad. “Tell you what,” said Lynn, “Once we’re done in this room, we’ll take that plug out. Then we can all have a nice pee.” Even just saying the word made Lynn squirm. Lauren did too, gasping as she grabbed her crotch. Lola just nodded, tears in her eyes.

This room was a big puzzle room. This was not going to be fun.

What’s special about this room?

A. The puzzle will take hours to complete!
B. The puzzle has to do exclusively with running water!

C. The puzzle requires at least one of the girls to pee, in front of the others!

D. The puzzle involves something a little more torturous (you decide what!)

E. Other?

Bladder Fullness:

Lynn: 56%

Lauren: 90%

Lola: 175%!!!^^^^^^^^

Edited by Bees (see edit history)

This:

On 5/26/2018 at 8:07 AM, Jeffery Mewtamer said:

Oh and also you put options A and B too close to each other 

How about the puzzle requiers the girls to transport some liquid from one place to another using only their bladders? There could be catheters provided for them to get the liquid into their bladders fast. Also, I think the amounts of liquid they irrigate should be measured, so they can be requiered to let out the exact same amount at the other side of the room and should keep holding anything that is already in their bladders or gets in there the natural way during the solving of the puzzle.

1 hour ago, ola93 said:

How about the puzzle requiers the girls to transport some liquid from one place to another using only their bladders? There could be catheters provided for them to get the liquid into their bladders fast. Also, I think the amounts of liquid they irrigate should be measured, so they can be requiered to let out the exact same amount at the other side of the room and should keep holding anything that is already in their bladders or gets in there the natural way during the solving of the puzzle.

Wow I love this idea, my vote for it.