Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The Desperate Dungeon: RPG-Style Interactive Story!

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey, look at that. I made fanart. I can’t wait until we can get her to 200%

I say that they give her a chance to try and pull it out herself again. Whether she does or doesn’t can be up to a coin toss or something. also... There is the second thing I have draw

Sounds good! I'm so happy Faust commented on my story! >u> Ooh, alright! :D You're welcome! I hope it's good. :P   It looks as though the stats have been chosen! Nam

Posted Images

“Alright, we’ll let you come with us… but you’ve got to hold all of our pee!” Lauren smiled.

“And if you spill even a drop, we’ll punish you!” Lynn added.

“O-oh… um, I-I guess so… b-but hopefully we can get to a bathroom soon…” she blushed, as the girls prepared a catheter.

One catheter later, Leanna squirmed as she was set up now with Lauren, Lynn having just relieved herself.

Finally was Lola, who smiled as her full load became empty, while Leanna’s full load got even fuller. She squirmed harder and harder, and when they finally pulled the plug she screamed, putting her hands against her crotch, pushing on it to prevents any leaks. She looked several months pregnant now, as if she had swallowed a basketball and over-inflated it while it was inside her. It was incredible that she was holding it all in, but then again she hadn’t even moved yet.

The girls set off on their way, the extremely desperate girl hobbling after them, her huge amount of desperation nearly crippling her. “W-w-wait f-f-for me!” She could barely speak, her desperation was so bad it was all she could focus on.

So! Leaving this part a little open… where do they all go?

And, does Leanna end up leaking? And if so, how much?

And again if so, how does she get punished?

After a few minutes, finally the girls were out in the open. Lola took in a breath of fresh air, as she heard some liquid hit the ground. “Aaah…” Leanna gasped. She had leaked. That was fast.

“Well, you must be done now, huh?” Lauren chuckled and pressed on her bladder, making Leanna squirm and lose some more.

“Sh-shut up!” she said back, “I-I’m at m-my limit! I c-can’t go anymore…!”

“Well then, maybe you should’ve thought of that before making that horrible place!”

“I…” she paused. “I-I’m sorry… I know, it was horrible, b-but, I just… I-I like s-seeing girls when they’re desperate…”

“It was a fetish thing?” Lynn asked.

“W-well, no, I… u-um… i-it was…” she tried to explain herself, but she was stopped by a huge wave of desperation. “Aah…!! W-where are w-we even going, anyhow?”

And that’s where the choice will be!

1: They’re headed to a store, to get some clothes and supplies. Hopefully they’ll let the naked girls in.

2: Somewhere with a lot of running water. They want to torture this girl a little more.

3: They’re going to the royal guard, to have this girl locked up for what she did!

4: Back home. It’s the simplest route.

5: Somewhere else? (Specify please.)

Finally, the girls were approaching home. They smiled at each other, before Lola remembered they were all naked in public and gasped, covering her petite body. People stared, confused by the nudity of the girls, but nobody really said anything. 

After a little while, Leanna couldn't hold it anymore. She gasped as her pee flowed out between her fingers. "N-noo...!!" she yelled, her legs shaking as she fell to her knees. The others looked at her, as did all kinds of civilians. Leanna looked around, as it kept flowing out of her. She looked up at the others, tears in her eyes. "I-I'm sorry..." 

Lynn nodded. "We forgive you." She smiled and offered a hand to the girl. Leanna smiled a little, taking her hand. They walked together, and... well, all the girls felt a feeling of satisfaction.

Lynn because she had met 2 new friends, and... well, maybe even a third.

Lauren because she made it out of there with her bladder intact.

Lola because she had gotten stronger, and because she wouldn't have to be naked for much longer.

And Leanna because the 3 girls she imprisoned forgave her. 

Overall, it was one hell of an experience for the lot of them.

(So, um... that might be the end... what do you guys think? Were you enjoying it too much for me to end it here? xP 'Cause I do have other ideas in mind, but unlike some people, I don't think I could run 2 interactive stories at once, especially with how infrequent this one has become lately. So, it's really up to everyone... I'd probably be able to squeeze a bit more into the story if you guys want, or just have the next one star one or all of the same characters... not sure. :P)

• 3 weeks later...