Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The Desperate Dungeon: RPG-Style Interactive Story!

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey, look at that. I made fanart. I can’t wait until we can get her to 200%

I say that they give her a chance to try and pull it out herself again. Whether she does or doesn’t can be up to a coin toss or something. also... There is the second thing I have draw

Sounds good! I'm so happy Faust commented on my story! >u> Ooh, alright! :D You're welcome! I hope it's good. :P   It looks as though the stats have been chosen! Nam

Posted Images

(I'm so sorry this part is so small. I recently got a new brace for my ankle, so I've been practicing with it and haven't really had time for writing. :c)

“Let us go!” Lauren said, “Or we’ll… plug you!”

The girl gasped. She didn’t know how serious they were, but stopped for a second, calling off her mech as she squirmed hard, needing to pee more than she ever had before.

“O…okay…” Leanna panted, “You w-win…” She could barely speak from how much she was holding. “L-let me pee, please!” She looked up at them with a pained expression.

Do they let her go?

1: Sure, she’s letting them go anyway.

2: No, this might be a trick!

3: No way, she put them through a lot of holding and wetting, now she gets to go through it!

4: I suppose, but only if she opens the way out for them first!

“No way!” Lola crossed her arms. “There’s no way we’re letting you pee, not after all we’ve been through!” The again, she wasn’t any better. Just saying the word made her muscles tense up even more, her hands placed firmly on her young crotch.

Leanna looked up at them, pain in her eyes. “I-I’ll let you go… please…”

“Oh, we’ll be going… but we won’t let you pee. You’ve put us through too much!” She smiled.

After 10 minutes, the girls left, all still needing it. Leanna went with them, almost leaking a few times. She grabbed Lynn’s shoulder. “h-hey… can I c-come with you?”

1: Yes, we’ll look for a bathroom together

2: No, we’ll go without you.

3: Yeah, come with us! (But we’ll make sure you get so desperate you wet!)

4: Only if you apologize!

5: Only if you take all of our pee too!

6: Something else? >.>

(Okay, getting close to the end here, but don’t worry, I’ll be starting another, different interactive story shortly after. Maybe one with more lolis, maybe none, but definitely with a lot of nudity, and more desperation, because we don’t see enough nudity in omo stories. xP Hope you’ve all liked this one so far, and I hope you like the next one just as much, if not more! ^_^)

“Hmmm… no way! Not until you pay for what you’ve done!” Lola said.

After a few minutes, they all agreed, since they all had to pee, really badly, they’d torture this girl in any way they could… they could either pee in front of her or fill her up with their own. Either way, she wasn’t going to have a good time.

“P-please… h-have mercy, g-go easy on me…” Leanna looked up at them, on the ground, curled in a ball, her hands firmly on her crotch, trying desperately not to have anything leak.

The girls looked at her and all squirmed too, but after they were done with her they’d be able to leave, and be able to do so with empty bladders!

What do they agree on?

1: Fill her up with 3 girl’s bladders worth of pee, and if she spills a drop make Lola fill her up more!

2: Pee in front of her! Make her watch what she needs the most!

3: Do both? (2 fill her up and the 3rd goes in front of her?)

4: Lock her in! She’ll find her way out… and maybe wet herself on the way.
5: Something else.

Aaand, who does what? How does she react?