Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The Desperate Dungeon: RPG-Style Interactive Story!

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey, look at that. I made fanart. I can’t wait until we can get her to 200%

I say that they give her a chance to try and pull it out herself again. Whether she does or doesn’t can be up to a coin toss or something. also... There is the second thing I have draw

Sounds good! I'm so happy Faust commented on my story! >u> Ooh, alright! :D You're welcome! I hope it's good. :P   It looks as though the stats have been chosen! Nam

Posted Images

(I'm sorry in advance, guys, I loved torturing Lauren's bursting bladder, but I felt like I had done all I could with it. Plus, it was getting so big I felt it was almost unrealistic to keep it going for too much longer anyhow. So, sorry in advance, the fanart distracted me and this is what I produced.)

Lauren looked at the others. Lynn smiled at her. “I still think you can hold it.” She smiled. Lauren squirmed, but nodded slowly, as they went to the other side of the room. As the girls got the door open, using their combined effort, they all looked around the new room and realized it was a puzzle.

About 20 minutes of puzzle solving later, and they moved onto the next room. They were making good time. In front of them were 5 glasses. The sign beside the table they were on read ‘5 drinks, 5 levels of diuretic. Choose wisely.’ After a few minutes of trying to choose, Lynn took the first glass and chugged it. Lola, being overly-bold, scoffed. “Heh, no way they put 5 levels of diuretic in these drinks. We’d see it if there was too much!” And with that, she reached over and grabbed 2, drinking them both down in an instant. Lauren, after seeing the two girls drinking, couldn’t take the pressure anymore. She reached down and tried pulling the plug out. After a few attempts, she got it!

“Y-yes! Finally!” she moved over to an empty pot, as it started pouring out of her.

“Heh… good job, Lauren,” Lynn smiled. “Enjoy the relief. You deserve it.”

Lola chuckled. “Yeah, you did well.”

After what seemed like way too long, her bladder was pretty much empty. She sighed happily as she turned to the others. “S-sorry about that… I felt like my bladder was going to tear… I had to.”

“I understand,” Lynn said. “You did really well holding that much.”

“Yeah,” Lola said, “You looked seriously pregnant!”

Lauren picked a glass, but realized since Lola had taken 2 already, she didn’t need to drink any of them, so she put it back down and the 3 left into the next room.

What’s in this next room?

A. A group of catheters, and a few big bottles that need to be emptied!

B. Another freezing room!

C. A medical room, maybe with another chair, or a bed, where ‘experiments’ can be conducted.

D. More stairs, but it leads into one of the others (specify please! ^_^)

E. Other? (Specify please)

You can pick up to 2. ^_^

And which ones did Lynn and Lola drink? From a single dose of diuretic, all the way through quintuple. ;3

Edited by Bees (see edit history)

In this next room was a chair, looking like the one Lauren got strapped to before, and there were a few implements to help bladders along. There were drinks, packets of diuretic, some huge bottles of some sort of clear liquid, and some catheters. There were a lot of options, but the instructions were clear… at least one of the bottles needed to be emptied.

Lauren went over to the door and tried to open it, but with no success. “Yep, looks like they locked us in!”

Lola smirked and cast a spell on the door… but after it did nothing, she sheepishly walked back over to the chair.

“So, who’s getting in?”

“No way am I doing it!” Lauren said. “I’d rather not go through that this soon after I last did it.”

Lynn looked at Lola, who shook her head. “Nope! My body’s smaller than yours, and so is my bladder! It’s… under-developed!”

“So you *are* a kid?” Lynn asked.

“No!” she pouted.

“Well, I can’t do it either,” Lynn said, “I’m worried about how much diuretic I took in. Plus, I seem to be the most focused one… no offense… so it’s better if I’m not bursting when we leave!”

“Ooh…” Lola felt her diuretics starting to take effect. She wasn’t at a point where it was uncomfortable to hold, but she could tell she was going to regret her decision.

So, who gets in the chair?

A. Lauren. Her punishment for taking the plug out early.

B. Lola. She hasn’t had a desperate moment yet, it’s only fair.

C. Lynn. She’s the most full already, why not just make that worse?

And, whoever’s in the chair, what should the girls do to her?

A. Fill her up with the catheter.

B. Make her drink.

C. Fill her and then drink in front of her!

D. Fill all of them up, not just her.

E. Something else? Get creative here. :3

Bladder Fullness:

Lynn: 35%^^

Lauren: 2%

Lola: 12%^^^^^^^^^

(The arrows mean they're filling quickly, each arrow is a level of diuretic. Since Lynn had one already, her one added to it. Lola, as you can see, has 9, meaning she got the 5 and the 4. ;))

Edited by Bees (see edit history)

Lauren and Lynn had no trouble getting their smaller associate into the chair, where it strapped her in automatically.

“What are you doing!?” Lola asked. They picked up a bottle each, as Lynn prepared the catheter. “Oh no!” Lola called out. “You’re not doing that to me!” she closed her legs, even crossing them, but Lauren held them open, making her pout a little. “Hmph…”

After that, Lynn knelt down and looked at her. “Take a deep breath.” Lola did as she was told, and soon the catheter was inserted.

Lola looked at Lynn as she attached the other end of the catheter to one of the bottles, quickly releasing it, letting the liquid flow into the smaller girl’s (presumably) smaller bladder. Lola, weirded out at first, was now squirming, trying to get it out, but it was no use. She sighed as she let it fill her up.

As Lola’s bladder filled, she squirmed. Soon the bottle was empty, and they put in another one. She looked up at them, worried. One was more than enough, but she couldn’t handle two! Could she?

As the small girl’s bladder filled past capacity, she gasped, crossing her legs tightly. As Lynn pulled out the catheter, Lola squirmed, trying to keep it all in. To add insult to injury, Lynn slowly poured herself a drink, letting it hit the glass from above. Lauren smirked and did the same, before the clinked glasses and started drinking. 

“Aah… s-s-stop!” Lola shook and shivered, her bladder feeling like it was on the verge of popping. However, even though she had never, ever been that full before, she wasn’t peeing. She wasn’t even leaking. She kept trying hard to keep it in, and surprisingly it worked.

Lauren poured some water on the floor. Hearing and seeing it all happen made Lola gasp and shake.

So, what happens now? Does Lola lose it, or does she manage to hold on?

Does she try to hide how desperate she is?

And, what else do the girls do? Do they let her go from the chair?

Sorry there’s no multiple choice this time, I couldn’t really think of any.

Bladder fullness:

Lynn: 36%^

Lauren: 10%

Lola: 115%!^^^^^^^^^