Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The Desperate Dungeon: RPG-Style Interactive Story!

Lauren looked at Lynn and smiled, neither of them pulling the plug yet, as they continued on. In the next room was a few more enemies! After a few attacks they were all defeated, and both girls had levelled up!

After their level-up the girls found some stairs. “Ohh… Lynn, I don’t th-think I-I can h-handle those s-stairs, n-not l-like this…” Lauren motioned to her horribly quivering bladder as she squirmed in place. “I-I need to pee! P-please! I-I’ve never been th-this full!” Her words came out as stuttering gasps.

Lynn nodded, making note of that in her mind. “Why don’t we go up the stairs, then we’ll talk about getting that out?”

Lauren nodded as the two walked up the stairs, probably much slower than either of them were really used to, because Lauren’s aching bladder made her go up one step at a time.

“O-okay, w-we’re here,” she said, “N-now can I p-please p-pee!?”

Soo…

What’s upstairs? What did they come across?

A: An exit, guarded by the most daunting puzzle yet!

B: Another girl, maybe she can help them!

C: A pool of water, this whole floor is all about water!

D: A chilling breeze, this entire floor is freezing!

E: Treasure, and lots of it!

F: Something else, perhaps?

Feel free to pick 2 or 3 of those. :3

As for Lauren’s bladder problem…

1: Lynn feels bad for her and pulls out the plug.

2: Lynn denies her release unless she can do it herself.

3: Lynn wants to play a game, no release until they get somewhere where she can, like an empty pot or chest.

4: Lynn’s too busy dealing with her own rapidly-filling bladder to do anything.

5: Lynn presses on Lauren’s bladder a bit, maybe pouring out a bottle of water in front of her…!

6: Something else?

Please only pick one of those.

Also! What should each girl get? What should their new stats be?

And one more thing…

Bladder Fullness:

Lynn: 14%^^^

Lauren: 330%!!!^^

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey, look at that. I made fanart. I can’t wait until we can get her to 200%

I say that they give her a chance to try and pull it out herself again. Whether she does or doesn’t can be up to a coin toss or something. also... There is the second thing I have draw

Sounds good! I'm so happy Faust commented on my story! >u> Ooh, alright! :D You're welcome! I hope it's good. :P   It looks as though the stats have been chosen! Nam

Posted Images

What do you mean by new stats.  Do we get some points to add to our current ones.  If so how many do we get.  

F.  They enter a room filled with drinks of various sizes, shapes, and colors.  They each need to pick one and drink it for a random effect.  Maybe it makes there bladder bigger maybe it gives them more strength etc.  

For Laurens bladder lets do a mix of 3 and 5.  We push on her bladder and pour out a bottle of water.  Then we only allow her to fill the bottle with her pee once before re plugging her.  

3 hours ago, Nikeryda said:

What do you mean by new stats.  Do we get some points to add to our current ones.  If so how many do we get.  

F.  They enter a room filled with drinks of various sizes, shapes, and colors.  They each need to pick one and drink it for a random effect.  Maybe it makes there bladder bigger maybe it gives them more strength etc.  

For Laurens bladder lets do a mix of 3 and 5.  We push on her bladder and pour out a bottle of water.  Then we only allow her to fill the bottle with her pee once before re plugging her.  

First of all, yeah, let's say... 5 more points per girl?

Secondly, I like that a lot. :3

And lastly, how delightfully sadistic on the poor girl's bladder. ;3

(I'm sorry I forgot to mention their stats, thank you Nikeryda for doing that for me. ?)

As the girls got to the next floor, they were shocked at what they found.

A big pool of water, a huge waterfall, and running water on both sides of them! Lauren trembled, her legs shaking as she saw the display. Lynn smirked, pressing on Lauren’s bladder a bit.

“Aah! N-no, Lynn, don’t d-do that!” She yelled out. “I… I’m sorry, I-I just… aah… c-c-can’t h-hold it…” She squirmed very hard, hoping for any sort of release, or a go-ahead to remove the plug, but nothing came of it.

They noticed a big chest, but decided not to open it just yet, they wanted to explore first.

After a couple minutes, the girls realized there was no way out of this room. No doors, no windows, no openings, nothing! Unless… maybe they had to go into the pool in the center?

Just as they thought that, as if on cue, a girl emerged from the water, looking up at them. She was naked too, it seemed like more people were in here than either girl thought.

“Um… h-hi…” Lauren said, her extreme desperation getting the best of her.

So, a few things to decide now.

What’s this new girl like? You get to choose everything! :3 Age, appearance, personality, I’ll leave that to all of you.

Secondly, what’s in her bladder? Is she holding, or is Lauren still the only one looking for a place to relieve?

Third, what’s in the chest? ^_^ Is it maybe a new weapon? A potion to help them hold better? It could be anything!

So, stats:

Lynn:

HP: 50

Attack: 7

Defense: 7

Speed: 7

Mana: 4

Holding: 5

Lauren:

HP: 50

Attack: 6

Defense: 7

Speed: 5

Mana: 4

Holding: 15

And fullness!

Lynn: 22%^^^

Lauren: 335%!!!^^

Name:Zali Smith

Hair:black ponytail

personality:confident

starting desperation:100%

Stats: being a ninja, Zali can run EXTREMELY fast! She's also pretty decent with hand-to-hand combat and holding as well! However since Zali isn't magic, she has absolutely no mana at all! Seeing as she has nothing to protect herself as well, her defense is pretty crap. But as long as she has confidence, she knows that she can defeat anything!

as for the chest, it's your choice what you put in there I don't care

Let's keep the party's "L" naming scheme. L for... "large bladder"?

Name: LoliLyre

Appearance: Small and petite, pale with waist-length hair

Personality: Timid, thanks to widespread dungeon nudity. Potentially more outgoing when clothed and not desperate

Stats:

HP: 60 Attack: 3 Defense: 3 Speed: 4 Mana: 9 Hold: 5

Starting bladder level: 75%

Item: Choose one of...

Scope: Find hidden rooms and crannies! Impress your friends! Drive Bees mad with extra writing!
Thaumaturge Thighhighs: Stockings providing magical defense. Unknown effects when pee runs down them. No effect on modesty.

Am I the only one on this app who isn’t into loli? Oh well.

Name: Lina Namee

Hair: Blonde and short

Green eyes

Decently sized tits

Personality: Scared and shy, was definitely hoping nobody else would be around to see her naked, but secretly glad she could see two other people naked.

She is plugged at 106%

The chest has an enemy, which is carrying a really good crossbow that one of the girls could use (ammunition for ranged weapons can be found in chests now sometimes)

Also, what if Lina was magic? Now sure how powerful or limited, but maybe a bit of magic?

(Apologies to Phentaiee, but the loli majority vote won out!)

“My name’s Lola!” the smaller girl said, her bubblegum-pink hair matted to her head from her recent swim. She noticed the other girls’ nudity and giggled. “Guess I’m not the only one,” she muttered to herself.

Lauren smiled at her, before noticing the pool beside her and running off to it.

Lynn, meanwhile, looked at the new girl in confusion. Her breasts were all but nonexistent, her frame was short and thin, and even her voice was a higher register than the other girls’. “Um… hey, Lola…” Lynn started.

“Y-yeah?” the girl asked.

“Um… a-are you a… um… h-how old are you?” she asked, not knowing how to phrase her question.

Lola gave her a glare, before they both realized what Lauren was doing.

She was over at the pool, trying to pull the plug out. As she worked on it, she moaned and shook in horrible desperation, her tinkle tank on the verge of bursting.

Lola walked over to her, picking up her comically oversized staff from beside the pool as she looked at her. “What’s with you?” she asked.

“I-I n-need to pee!” she yelled out. “R-really badly!”

Lola nodded. “I can see that… your bladder’s sticking out like you’re pregnant or something!” She poked it a little, which made Lauren squirm and yelp.

“L-let me pee! Please!”

What happens next? Do they let her pee? And what’s in the next room, after crossing the water?

And do you think I should keep including multiple choice questions, or should I leave it more open to you like this? :D

“What’s wrong?” Lola teased. “Need to pee?” she smirked, taking some water and splashing it on the ground in front of the bursting girl.

“A-ahh, s-s-stop! Please…!!” Lauren looked at the new, small girl with a begging expression. Lola smiled and looked up at her, then at Lynn.

“Oh, c’mon, Lauren,” Lynn said, “You can’t hold it? Maybe we should see if you can hold it without the plug.” She giggled. “After we’re done in the next room.”

The group went into the water, the plug being the only thing preventing Lauren from spilling all over the place. Though she almost did anyway.

As they got into the next room, there were a bunch of statues, looking like people peeing, and of course the fountains were coloured yellow, to help with the illusion. Tears formed in Lauren’s eyes as she squirmed horribly. She looked around, then looked at Lynn. “I-I can’t h-hold it a-anymore! I-I can’t t-take it! P-pull the plug out, p-please!” Her tortured bladder pounded terribly.

“Hmmm…” Lynn thought about it. “I don’t know…”

So, now what?

A: They let her pee, it’s been long enough.

B: One more room, she’ll be fine. ?

? Pull out the plug, but still make her hold.

? Lola agrees, but Lynn doesn’t.

E: Lynn agrees, but Lola doesn’t.

F: Something else?

Bladder Fullness:

Lynn: 30%^

Lauren: 350%!!!

Lola: 5%

11 hours ago, Phentaiee said:

I say that they give her a chance to try and pull it out herself again. Whether she does or doesn’t can be up to a coin toss or something.

also...

F2BBA11D-8A1F-4326-93A6-05F12A5D9DBA.thumb.jpeg.c13d8d17f243afd34eaf03b06a342475.jpeg

There is the second thing I have drawn for this. I hope you all like it

Woah...

I like this, her bulge is HUGE. O.O 

Also, I love the pouty sort of look you've given Lola. xP

9 hours ago, OmoNinja said:

Jesus! Now THAT'S a bulge! It's bigger than her breasts! XD

let's keep her holding it! ?

That's evil... I love it. ?