Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The Desperate Dungeon: RPG-Style Interactive Story!

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey, look at that. I made fanart. I can’t wait until we can get her to 200%

I say that they give her a chance to try and pull it out herself again. Whether she does or doesn’t can be up to a coin toss or something. also... There is the second thing I have draw

Sounds good! I'm so happy Faust commented on my story! >u> Ooh, alright! :D You're welcome! I hope it's good. :P   It looks as though the stats have been chosen! Nam

Posted Images

(Hey guys, sorry for the lack of an update. My computer's in a bad state right now.)

Lynn and Lauren looked around and, after Lynn did a bit of convincing for Lauren to hold it, Lauren agreed and, since she was the most tired out, and the most desperate (maybe it could function as a toilet?) Lauren sat in the chair. As she rested a little bit, suddenly they realized it was, in fact, a trap, as shackles secured her arms to the chair. “W-what!?” she squirmed, crossing her legs tightly, hoping not to lose even a drop.

Lynn was looking worse for wear, too. She noticed the doors were locked and saw a note on the wall. It said ‘Once both girls have lost it, the doors will open!’ “Lost it? D-does that mean we both need to-?” she suddenly grabbed her crotch, remembering her desperate, constantly-growing need to pee.

As both girls waited, Lynn’s desperation became unbearable. She didn’t want to pee in front of the much more desperate Lauren, as it would just increase her desperation tenfold, especially since the poor girl couldn’t hold herself, but at the same time she needed it so badly… and the pot was right there…

What does she do!?

A: Pee in the pot, so it’s less likely to make Lauren spill.

B: Pee on the floor, once she does that Lauren will almost certainly pee herself from watching it, and they can both escape!

C: Ask Lauren to pee first, so she doesn’t make her any more uncomfortable, squirming in that chair.

D: Hold it, no matter what! She will find a way to get out of this!

Bladder fullness:

Lynn: 110%!^^

Lauren: 175%

(This idea is based on a fantastic part of a story by Aoi Kurage (Blue Jellyfish). I just wish it had been translated to English. :P)

On 4/27/2018 at 4:03 AM, Potty-Polly said:

i agree, if we try to move her pants and underwear and hold the pot for her to pee

They're both naked, no need to move anything.

On 4/27/2018 at 1:28 AM, NinjaGamer said:

Why can't I smash the pot? :(

I guess that's an option, but if nobody else votes for it, it's not happening.

19 hours ago, HaHaTimeForOmo said:

A
If Lauren holds out for too long, pour the contents on the ground

Ooooh...

After 10 more agonizing minutes had passed, she couldn’t’ take it anymore. “O-okay, Lynn, you’ve got no other choice…” she picked up the pot, putting it in the right position, letting it all go right there. Her pee hit the bottom, making a distinct sound that made Lauren squirm and cross her legs tightly.

“Ohh god… L-Lynn, d-don’t do that…” her bulging bladder trembled from the sound. But that wasn’t all, as soon Lynn found out the pot wasn’t as big as she thought it was, and some pee started pouring out the sides. Lauren gasped and squeezed her legs together tighter. She gritted her teeth and shut her eyes, her bound arms being no help to her here. Her crossed legs were shaking from how desperate she was and being naked wasn’t helping either!

After Lynn was done peeing, she looked up at Lauren. Her new friend was shaking and squirming, her bladder looked horribly, painfully distended. She looked at her. “You need to let it go.”

“W-what?”

“You need to pee,” she explained.

“Y-yes, I know!”

“No, you don’t understand… if you don’t pee, we’re not getting out of here.”

“N-no… I-I can’t… I mustn’t!” She squirmed a lot more.

Lauren’s being stubborn… what does Lynn do?

A: Break the pot! Or at least pour out its contents. If she hears it more, maybe she won’t be able to hold back.

B: Tell a story of a desperate girl, and the sweet relief of peeing.

C: Press on her bladder.

D: Open the door to the cold room.

E: Do something a little more… suggestive, perhaps? :3

Feel free to pick as many as you want. :3

Bladder fullness:

Lynn: 0%^^

Lauren: 200%!!

“Sorry Lauren,” Lynn said, “We both need this…” She leaned down, pressing on the girl’s bladder, making Lauren nearly scream as she gasped, looking at her. The poor girl’s legs quivered, and she almost lost it all. Lynn could tell. She recognized that expression from… well, herself, when she got that desperate.

“Ahh… L-Lynn, I…”she squirmed hard. “I-I can barely take any more. P-please s-s-stop!”

Lynn, not taking no for an answer, got another idea. “Hey, why don’t I take your mind off it?”

“W-what d-d-do you m-mean?” the other girl asked, now stuttering from desperation.

“I mean, I wanna make you feel good. I mean, we are both naked, after all. Why not put that to good use?”

“I…” Lauren blushed really hard at this, but after some thinking she smiled. “I h-have always b-been curious…”

Lynn nodded. “Me too.” She smiled, gently taking Lauren’s hand from her crotch, spreading her legs for her, which again almost made her lose it, and she started rubbing her trembling pussy.

“A-aah…” Lauren immediately spurted a little bit out. She blushed harder. “S-sorry… I c-can’t h-hold it i-if you d-do that…”

Lynn smiled. “Good. We need this to happen!” She gently rubbed a little more. Lauren moaned, and leaned in, kissing Lynn, who blushed almost as deeply as Lauren.

By the time they were done, Lauren had lost a lot more pee. She wasn’t empty, but she had lost enough to make it count. There was a significant puddle on the floor in front of her. Lynn had to step to the side to avoid standing in it. The chair shackles unlocked as they finished up, Lauren panting, and both girls walked into the next room. …But not before Lynn turned and smashed the pot. She didn’t know why she did it, she just wanted to.

What should be waiting for them there?

A: The exact opposite of this room, they both need extremely full bladders in order to pass!

B: A few slimes and skeletons. More than they’ve ever fought before, but together they can take them! Though the slimes might end up plugging one of them up. c;

C: Another girl. This one hostile, and not willing to join them.

D: A big treasure chest, to reward them for making it this far.

E: A few big diuretic drinks that they need to drink to pass.

F: Something else? (Specify please. :P)

(You can pick up to 2 of those. :3)

And, how does each one feel about what just happened? Pick at least one for each of them, please. Up to 2 each, and they can share them. :)

1: A little weirded out, but she kinda liked it.

2: Happy they did it, but not really interested.

3: She loved it, they should be closer than friends. ;)

4: It was great, but the kiss was weird.

5: She wants more, she needs more!

6: (Lynn only) She was turned on even more knowing that Lauren was bursting to pee. It’s strange, but she wants to see her like this more often.

7: (Lauren only) She was turned on more by needing to pee. This is an interesting new feeling, she likes it.